All Comments on 'Wedding Bliss'

by jimwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cheaters

why do they get married? Laurie sure did not repect and honor Steve by having an affair with her step father for years, starting by seducing her stepfather on her wedding night a few hours after giving her vows to Steve.

of course the bridesmaid is not one hair better, cheating on her boyfriend with the stepfather.

and stepfather completes this trifecta of uncaring wantoness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cuckold

As a cuckold, i know that Steve was the winner here. He avoided that "expected" wedding night phoney show of sexual prowess. The best sex is not expected and obviousily he was getting his needs met. Who cares! Everyone won except the folks with a preconceived notion of right and wrong, which may be out of date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Real Daughter Would Be Hotter

Enjoyed the premise...but thought the 2 main participants seemed a little too "distant" for the incenst angle to work (they might as well have been strangers). Would have liked it better if had been his actual daughter and their coupling occurred with some initial reluctance/resistance and a slower buildup to the encounter. Maybe you could do a 2nd (revised) version as an alternative?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Let down by poor English

Some of the spelling and grammar is odd enough to be funny (Ode de Pussy?). A shallow story and not very original.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Ignored wife without kids needs impregnated

Needs a continuation. A '4' that could be a '5' if she accidently gets pregnant while you continue to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I liked it!

Some of you people are taking this literaly. This is just a fictious story. Get over your selves! PS: I am Joe's age, so that helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
bliss?

Hot - but unbelievable.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hmmmm

I hate erotic stories when the writer refers to the lady as "A Piece" eg: "Man, she was a hot piece of bride"

Quite a pathetic story really!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous