Wedding Butt Fuck Pt. 03 - Finale

Story Info
Isabel's and Miguel's Wedding performance.
2.4k words
3.9
23.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many people's lives were changed because Teresa had choreographed a butt fuck ending for their tango performance. Isabel was a shy girl, and had some sex with Miguel during their courtship. But Miguel was a selfish slob so the sex wasn't good; it left Isabel unsatisfied and frustrated. Isabel had never experienced anal sex.

Marie, Isabel's mother, worked hard at her own business - child care for women who worked in high tech companies which were flooding the Bay Area. These wives were typically programmers and software developers, making 6-figure salaries. Obviously Marie made good money, but was bored taking care of those unruly brats. Marie had never experienced anal sex.

The wedding will take place in the San Francisco Bay area. Miguel was making good money as a general contractor, but most of his income was derived from smuggling drugs over the Mexican border. His clients were typically politicians, the police, and prosecutors.

Isabel needed, first of all, a wedding planner. There were lots of wedding planners on Craig's List. Isabel made some calls. She wanted someone mature, someone who had experience planning unusual weddings. This eliminated girls who sounded like they just graduated from high school. She also eliminated women living in senior housing who needed a walker to get around.

Finally she made appointments to meet with two women. Both sounded mature. One had even planned a wedding venue on a dairy farm in Los Gatos.

Margo was 55 years old, and had considerable experience planning both gay weddings and conventional weddings. Gloria was 37 years old, had never been married, and was a lesbian. Her specialty was gay weddings; she also worked for the S&M crowd.

Since her wedding had the potential to become unruly - out of control, Isabel decided to hire them both. She didn't bother to check references because she was afraid of what she'd hear. She used her intuition, her wet index - how wet she got talking to those women. Both turned her on, but Margo had Isabel leaking pretty heavily.

A middle aged woman, Margo reminded Isabel of her mother. Margo was busty, had a delicious ass, and muscular thighs. She wore her skirt hemmed slightly above her knees, and when she sat down her skirt rode up high enough for Isabel to see her creamy white thighs above her stocking tops. Margo didn't appear to be gay, but had potential. Isabel remembered her mom telling her that all women were bi.

Gloria dressed fashionably. She wore designer dresses and carried a Louis Vuitton handbag. She had amazing legs and was 5'8" tall. She looked like a model. Interviewing both together, Isabel explained the concept of the wedding. Neither of them was shocked, although Margo colored a bit, and her breathing became more rapid. Gloria just nodded, as if butt fucking was an every day occurrence.

To recapitulate for our new readers, the cast of characters in this installment is given below.

Teresa: the lesbian dance instructor who is teaching Isabel and Miguel their first dance

Luke: an all purpose stud who will utilize his weapon during the wedding festivities

Miguel: the groom, of marginal utility, but necessary to sodomize the bride

Isabel: the beautiful, highly educated, liberated bride

Marie: Isabel's mother, making a transition from a conservative self-employed mom to a stay-at-home slut

Margo: a middle-aged wedding planner

Gloria: a lesbian ex-model, dabbling as a wedding planner

***

A butt fuck wedding announcement, Isabel was told, is something you see only in tabloid newspapers. The San Francisco Chronical hung up on Isabel when she called them. The National Inquirer appeared interested, but only if a prominent politician were being buggered.

Instead of a photo booth, Isabel felt a buggery booth would work better. A couple could simply move into a dedicated suite and perform this lubricious operation. Sofas were provided, but standing was an option for women who didn't want to wrinkle their dress. This takes care of guests who want to get sodomized. For those who need to get forced, preferring a rape scenario, Isabel also hired "enforcers" - huge, hairy, fat white guys covered in tattoos. They would wear briefs so their big balls will be quite noticeable. Their job was to ensure all guests get fucked.

Sticking with tradition, Isabel wore a beautiful white Mexican dress adorned with flowers across the bust line. The dress was knee length to facilitate the salacious ending. It also made it easier for Miguel to lick her pussy, pretending to be searching for her garter. When he did emerge clutching the blue item, he smelled of tequila and cunt juice.

Isabel decided to NOT hire a DJ. DJ's were overpriced and relatively useless. Moreover her DJ didn't play Argentine tangos, only hip hop. She wanted a live tango band, with a bandoneon player. And a sexy female vocalist. Just like in the 30's. Price was no object. (A bandoneon looks like a small accordion.)

Isabel did not wear a full length wedding dress. They are expensive and worn only once. This means a complete waste of money. Brides who wear a full length dress with a long train usually have rich fathers, and end up divorced within 6 months. Isabel made a wise decision in selecting a mid length skirt of light muslin. You could see her tanned legs clearly through the material, as well as the lower part of her ass cheeks. Both Isabel and Miguel wore tango shoes for their performance. Street shoes were unacceptable.

The wedding ceremony was performed at the hotel since it was a civil service and could have been performed in a garage. A priest was invited as a courtesy and muttered a few words like 'until death do us part' in Spanish. He was later buggered by one of the hairy, fat guys.

The highlight of the wedding was the wedding planners. Margo was busy trying to schedule the activities but mysteriously disappeared for a half hour. Luke had dragged her into an empty hotel suite and fucked her screaming, through four orgasms. The photographer knew Luke and managed to follow the couple into the adjoining suite for photos he could sell to a magazine in the Netherlands.

Margo was naked from her waist down, being plugged savagely by Luke. She pretended to be pissed, but she was hanging on with her arms around Luke's neck. Her creamy thighs were bare, draped over Luke's shoulders. She humped her meaty pussy into Luke's cock, synchronizing her movements with his powerful thrusts.

The cake was a work of art. The baker managed to obtain a couple fucking, for the top of the cake - edible of course. Maria loved cream filled cakes, so Isabel ordered a 3-layer whipped cream cake, with frosting the color of cum.

Gloria was eye candy for every female guest. Not only was she beautifully attired, she had her hair done; her long legs were the envy of every hot cunted female. She was passing out business cards to those eager wives who would discretely make future appointments to have their pussies licked.

Everyone was waiting for the first dance. It normally occurred after having dinner, but people were restless and eager to watch the lurid performance. Most had their cell phones ready to capture the newsworthy event. Isabel feared she might not be to be able to endure Miguel's drunken attempt to bugger her. She herself had a lot to drink.

The tango band launched into La Poema, which brought applause from those few who were from Argentina. It's a slow, sensual tango, which gave Miguel ample opportunity to grope Isabel's ass and nibble on her neck. The bandoneon player had tears rolling down his cheeks as he realized the travesty which was to occur at the ending of this beautiful piece.

The bridal couple walked lovingly hand in hand onto the small dance floor. Teresa had given them, especially Isabel, flashy kicks to perform. They danced well, Isabel looking like a school boy's wet dream. Miguel did his staggering best not to embarrass Teresa. Guests were holding their breath as the ending of the tango approached.

Isabel lifted the back of her dress for Miguel's anal kiss. Miguel flicked one cheek aside and appeared he was searching for something. That search brought his mouth closer to Isabel's anus. There wasn't a doubt she had carefully washed, powdered, and perfumed the cheeks of her ass, as well as the rectal area between the cheeks. Miguel licked Isabel's asshole with his tongue, as her moaning sounds filled every corner of the small room. Suddenly Isabel reached back and grabbed hold of Miguel's head, pushing his face deep within her ass cheeks. Miguel seemed to understand what needed to be done. He contracted the muscles of his tongue until it was prick-stiff, then drove it hard and true into Isabel's rectum. The tongue-spear must have hit the mark because Isabel's head snapped back and she emitted a moan like an old bitch dog in heat. Isabel's asshole was totally stuffed with Miguel's wet, hot tongue. Guests were yelling and shouting encouragement. Isabel maneuvered her hips around in a slight gyration until Miguel's tongue hit the precise center of her asshole.

One of Miguel's hands slid under Isabel's crotch and several of his fingers dipped into her pussy. At the feel of Miguel's fingers inside her sopping cunt, Isabel let out a bloodcurdling scream that must have sent goose pimples up the spine of every red blooded guest. Miguel's fingers were jacking at her clitoris and thrusting in and out of her vagina. Suddenly she started slamming the cheeks of her ass back and forth against Miguel's face with such a demonic fury, people thought she had gone insane. Isabel had hit the big "O" .

Miguel instinctively knew that Isabel was on the verge of unleashing a flood of cunt juice. He pulled his face out from between Isabel's ass and slapped his mouth hard and tightly against Isabel's pulsing cunt. But not in time, as she squirted a mixture of cunt juice and piss eight feet away, dousing two servers who were standing by the cake. Miguel's tuxedo shirt was soaked.

Nonplussed, Miguel moved quickly around Isabel until his throbbing cock was placed between her buttocks. Its huge, bulbous tip was resting heavily on the puckered pink hole that led to her rectum. It being poised at her entrance, her body tensed and she waited. Miguel gripped her tightly around the waist with one hand plunged his rock-hard cock into the vestibule of her ass-hole.

Taking his time and savoring every inch of his progress, Miguel pushed his engorged cock up into her twitching back passage, his brutal pleasure increased by the guests whooping encouragement. He grunted as he rhythmically pushed his thick cock into the throbbing interior of her rectum.

Marie, Isabel's mother, was so moved by how Isabel absorbed Miguel's wedding gift, she stopped fingering herself long enough to dab the tears from her eyes.

***

Margo was still with Luke in the adjourning suite. She couldn't get over the size of his cock. She hadn't been fucked since her divorce 15 years ago. She tentatively reached out and grabbed his cock, reaching for the tip of it, letting her fingers glide back and forth. Her fingers kept circulating, moving with artistry and grace as they slid against the slippery tip of his dick.

"That's nice, I like that," Luke told her. "I like the way you're pumping my cock. Damn, I love the way you move your fingers around."

She let her fingers oscillate back and forth. She rolled the foreskin of his penis; she began to pump her fingers up the full length of his massive cock. Up and down she kept on pumping, working her fingers vigorously, loving each and every stroke she gave him. All the while she was sending him towards another searing climax.

"I like the way you stroke," he said. "Move your fingers faster and faster now ..." Margo pushed her fingers up and down the base of Luke's throbbing member, twisting and caressing his swollen tube. She then reached down and grabbed at his balls. She clutched and stabbed with her fingers, affectionately moving them against his testicles. The longer and faster she asserted her fingers against his hot balls, the more he begged for more. Luke knew she had to suck him off.

She could sense his need, so moved her mouth down to Luke's balls. Up and down she started to stroke with her tongue. As her head bobbed eagerly she kept planting her tongue against his cock, sliding it up and down the base of his swollen penis. She reached out and tugged at his balls. Her fingers stroked swiftly, gliding against his testicles, as she moved him closer to the point of an explosive climax.

After a few quick twisting, teasing tongue lapping, the cream started to shoot from his immense over-primed cock. It kept on splashing, spurting, and spilling onto her waiting mouth. Her tongue continued twisting and twitching, sluicing back and forth inside of her mouth as she swallowed the white, warm fluid. Then it was over ...

***

Teresa was pleased with the performance of the bridal couple. Gloria was standing next to her, as Teresa was shouting 'stick it to her, Miguel'.

"Oh? Do you know the bridal couple?" Gloria asked.

"Yes, I do. I taught them their dance routine. Do you like it?"

"It's different," Gloria admitted. "Not your usual ending ...so you're not into getting sodomized yourself?"

"It's not my cup of tea," Teresa asserted.

Gloria's eyes lit up. "Oh??? So what turns you on?"

"A long legged girl with a leaking pussy ... I can smell your cunt from where I'm standing. Spring lilac?"

"Yeah ... are you busy now?"

"I could be persuaded. Let's see what Luke is doing ..."

As it so happened, Margo and Luke were coming out of the copulation suite. Teresa immediately seized the initiative and yanked Gloria behind her into the room. It smelled like cunt. Before Gloria could realize it, Teresa produced a 10-inch rubber dildo from her purse.

She, smiling, asked Gloria, "How do you like yours? With or without cream?"

Prologue:

Isabel's married life with Miguel proved to be horrific. He cheated on her with his sister, Anita. Isabel filed for divorce, but the Lord answered Maria's prayers. Miguel was killed in a head on collision with a drunk driver.

Marie went on to start another business, providing tuition support for girls attending college. It is commonly called a bordello.

Luke never completed a teacher's training course, but continued providing customer service to frustrated house wives. Margo was a regular, and became a sex worker herself.