Wedding Celebration

Story Info
A very short story about wedding preparations.
782 words
4.29
30.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers

This one is short a scene, just something that sneaked into the corner of my mind.

I looked at the image again, on face value it was fine, just a social media update post. My fiancé with her mum, sister and two bridesmaids in white flannel robes about to enjoy a sauna at the country hotel they had booked for her hen do.

I looked at it again, maybe it was the fact they had makeup on, that was unusual before a sauna but explainable. Then I noticed something, I could just make my mother in law's feet out and she appeared to be wearing some nude nylons. Why on earth would she have them on for a sauna?

It was precious little to go on but something just felt off to me, so I made my way to the hotel. I picked up a massive bunch of flowers and used them to get by reception, pretending to be a delivery guy already with a name and room number.

I knocked on the door of their suite: there was a long wait before Cheryl the bridesmaid opened the door. I could hear music and voices inside, not all were female.

I dropped my voice mumbling, "Hi, delivery for the bride".

Cheryl opened the door fully shouting to the others that Jonathan must have arranged a flower delivery for Catherine my bride to be.

I stepped in to see, two guys sitting on the couch with Tina my fiancé's sister and the other bridesmaid looking very cosy.

It was then Cheryl and Tina realised I wasn't just a flower delivery guy.

"Jonathan what are you doing here..."

I ignored the question, dumped the flowers and went to the first bedroom opening the door; there was my mother in law still in her nude stockings riding a guy who looked young enough to be her son. I snapped a quick photo on my phone as she screamed in alarm.

I moved to the next room, with Tina and Cheryl trailing in my wake. I was horrified at the sight before me as I opened the door. My reserved fiancé was being spit roasted. She was on all fours on the bed in bridal lingerie, with her mouth full of cock, her eyes went wide as she saw me; the other guy was still fucking her doggy style as I snapped another picture.

I stormed out before any of them could regroup and try to stop me and drove away ignoring my phone which was blowing up with messages.

Her dad was furious when I said the wedding was off, he had shelled out ten's of thousands, that didn't matter once he saw the photo of his wife. The bridesmaid's husbands were equally dismayed at the news.

I put a message on the wedding site and e-invites, posting the photo of my fiancé by means of explanation. I was bound to get in trouble for it, but I didn't care.

Catherine and her mum finally tracked me down, I lost count of the apologies and crap explanations.

Her mum was precious, "It was her last hurrah before settling down into married life and that she needed to get it out of her system."

"What like you did, but then you're still fucking about after 25 years of marriage, like mother like daughter I guess."

"But she loves you!"

"I doubt that, anyway shouldn't you be focused on other things."

"What do you mean... you didn't!"

"Oh I certainly did, Greg was throwing your stuff out on the lawn when I left."

Seemingly the hen group had met a group of stags at the same location. They had gotten together, my mum in law proving to be particularly popular with the younger guys.

My wedding was off with another four heading toward divorce. My no longer to be father in law said the venue and a lot of drink was already paid for and they weren't offering any refunds! So we invited all of the male guests, every one of my friends and those of the other guys whose wives had cheated. It was the most epic piss up of our lives, the recovery took a week.

There were lots of wailing and pleads but all four divorces went through, it was weird to feel like I was the lucky one: no alimony or property split to worry about.

Once the rumours started all the women were treated as pariahs, there were plenty of offers of dates for a quick fuck but no chance of a lasting relationship.. What was that film: '4 weddings and a funeral', well this became: '4 divorces and a piss up.'

satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers