All Comments on 'Wedding Celebration'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker7 months ago

OK as a short vignette of cheating, but it needed something more to stand out from a crowded field - like humour or farce or slapstick. 3 stars and thanks for sharing.

BeBopper99BeBopper997 months ago

5* Short and effective.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer19847 months ago

Just something more as it feels like something is missing. Still a good read just could be better

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith7 months ago

Straight to the point.

Impo_64Impo_647 months ago

"it was weird to feel like I was the lucky one: no alimony or property split to worry about."...That's what I always say: girlfriends and fiancées can't be compared to wives! All you need is let them go! No worry with divorce! 4*

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

Well that all sucks... 5- dudes getting divorced, then having a free "piss- up" to celebrate. The He-Man Woman Haters Club grows another chapter... I'm too depressed to even rate that one...

StoneyWebbStoneyWebb7 months ago

The story feels incomplete. I'd love to see a chapter 2.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

I love it, nothing like a little premarital debauchery. Like our MC said like mother like daughter. Seems to me the relationships between fiance's should be pretty exclusive. Usual it takes wives a little longer than that to get tired of their mate and start looking around. Oh well, sex is an overrated pass time anyway, wham bam, thank you mam and it's over. I love quickies...................

straightshooter1958straightshooter19587 months ago

Congrats to the MC for dodging THAT bullet! LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent. Just once before she is tied to a ball and chain. Way to go mother in law.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Short and sweet and very good. An oasis in a plethora of Cuck bullshit.

Well done Satindesires, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very short and funny light btb tale (not much to evaluate though), but since this is not the usual cuck-propaganda, it's a full 5* anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Meh. Three stars, for a non story.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Something that sneaked into the corner of your mind? I can't imagine why... but I'll take a stab at it. My guess is because the scene is so abysmally cliched that it didn't so much sneak in as lives there permanently.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Aaaawwww feel better ... in prison? So many crimes so much bull shit. Especially alimony and division of assets. Ha ha ha ha

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0477 months ago

Nice and quick, just like the divorce, LOL. Women like that deserve to be hated, I don't see any love for cheating men or playboys, there shouldn't be any for sluts, whores or playgirls who only want things their way. If someone's honest about what they do, at least that can be respected.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty much covered all the bases. I loved his simple response to the slut mom when she says "But she loves you" "l doubt that". Perfect and absolutely true. I find it righteous that these men are given a choice about being married to sluts.these whores made a choice to do what they did, only seems right the men would get a choice too. Women have been seeking equality for ages, this is just another form if it. Luve with it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The sissy bitch strappysandals has his panties in a wad over men not letting stupid entitled sluts have control over them. Another good story SD, ignore the loser wimps!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty good treatment of a common trope in these fora. Especially for a flash story.

.

If any part of this story needs expansion, it would be regarding the girl’s mother. Just how does a mother get comfortable banging a guy in a group fuckfest at a daughter’s hen party? Has she been a slut her entire marriage? Did daughter know all this time, which is why SHE was comfortable banging TWO guys while Mom was riding another? I think THAT would be a story worth exploring!

.

4 ****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

@StrappySandals Re: "The He-Man Woman Haters Club grows another chapter" - So those women SHOULDN'T be hated?

\

"Last hurrah?" - How is it that these women never suggest to their fiances that the guys also have a final fling?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

normally I would say this is way to short and needs another chapter. But you actually seemed to cover it all, 4*

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson7 months ago

A wonderful short! 5 stars.

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

I'm always feeling like these little flash stories would make good multi part stories and some multi part stories, flash stories lol enjoyed the read ty

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

meh...you must have wrote this while sitting on the toilet. No effort and nothing about it that is at all interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To "strappy sandals"; ..ARGO!

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

3 stars - not much of a story to comment on.

I just do not get the concept that a normal, well adjusted, loving, caring person could actually do something like this before they even get married. Once again this demonstrates the reasons everyone should be asking themselves - WHY bother getting married in the first place? Just shack up and live together, until you get tired of living together and then move on to the next unsuspecting moron.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

I liked it, well written....

🙊🙉🙈

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it; a little humor slipped in amongst the harvest of cheating sluts. The mother-in-law cheated without even trying to hide it from her daughter, who was in the next room with her own "entertainment".

.

Fidelity and honor are alien concepts with these women; the cheating would never have ended. When mother and daughter can cheat in front of each other, remorse and guilt are long gone, as is their ability to ever truly love another person more than themselves. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@StrappySandals: He-man woman haters club. LOL. Fairly clever phrase, but you got it wrong. Surely you aren't defending the women in this story, because they're all disgusting and reprehensible. Perhaps you speak of the proliferation of stories where the wife cheats and gets kicked to the curb?

.

These stories are fiction and, while IRL most men get hammered by an antiquated court system biased towards protecting the 'helpless' female, here, the husbands get to win. Chicken soup for the souls of all those cheated by both their wives and that outmoded court system.

.

We don't hate women, far from it, we've just had horrible experiences we're trying to expunge. We know men cheat, we think they're reprehensible too. After all, if 50% of women are cheating in this "modern" world, who are they cheating with, if not mostly men? We know both genders can behave badly, just like we know both genders can be honest and faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Minimum plot development. Just a quickie. Avg.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Really good story that kind of makes me want to go to a piss up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah it was short but at least the guys burned the bitches. So 4 stars for that. Does it happen in real life? I suppose somewhere it does.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A reaction to an unacceptable action. Too short? Come on people, use you own imagination to fill in any blanks or do you need to be spoon fed the emotional response you would have if it was your bride to be.

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

Gotta love a happy ending.

KiwihunterKiwihunter7 months ago

Why do these idiots keep getting married. All they do is set themselves up for financial ruin. Marriage is for idiots who follow what their parents did and destroy their own lives.

It is just as stupid as a firm having morality clauses which at least in this country are unenforceable.

Live without the worry that infidelity is a given and just enjoy the variety

RzcanuckRzcanuck7 months ago

'4 divorces and a piss up.' Well put. Enjoyable short read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
1

Cant trust western women. All sluts.

Moonbat74Moonbat747 months ago

Good bit of fun!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You should change the title of the story to 4 Divorces and a Piss Up.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Haha great story….

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

4 Stars, short, sweet and to the point. Everyone got what they deserved whether they liked it or not.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Enjoyed, to the point. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was more than a scene, but less than a story. This is more the stream of thought that I capture to start writing the actual story from.

I look forward to reading the finished result when you are done writing it.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

In clarification of my previous note - The women in the story are clearly WRONG. The men were wronged!! But my point is that the story could have been told with the men all fucking a hooker at a bachelor party and the women seeking divorce. I’ve been to a few of those parties!!! Humans like sex. Men & women, both!!! Neither is worse than the other… I just find in funny that on this forum cheating women get burned alive on the stake!!! There is no “Loving husbands” category to vilify men.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@StrappySandals - I find it funny that people know that porn is written primarily for men but are also surprised that porn is written primarily for men...

-

The first thing you have to consider is who most voraciously reads these stories. The answer is, men who are/were frustrated in their marriage and want to fantasize about things turning out better for them. Naturally, this means that they are going to enjoy BTBitch the most, followed by true reconciliations. Granted, BTBastard is going to come in above RAAC stories, but the immersion isn't going to work the same. It's hard for a victim to self-insert into a victimizer.

-

The simple truth is that a reader is going to better relate to (and thus rate) a story where they can see themselves in it and there is nothing actually inherently sexist about writing stories that your target audience wants to read. When women start getting screwed over in divorces more than men, maybe the balance will shift in this category...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When women start getting screwed in divorces more often? That will happen right around the time that liberals discover logic, common sense, and reality.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Short but sweet! Thank you! Easy 5 stars.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

@StrappySandals - as another commenter said, the reason LW/BTBitch stories are more popular than LH/BTBastard stories is 3-fold:

\

1. Most importantly, because in REAL life in 2023, if a husband cheats, a wife can fuck him over in revenge, fully legally. Take most of his money, get custody of their kids, get the marital residence, etc.... If a wife cheats, he has ZERO good outcomes. He either stays married to backstabbing deceitful amoral bitch, of the man hating legal system will let her fuck THE VICTIM over in the divorce, with HER - despite being the criminal - again taking most of his money, get custody of their kids, get the marital residence, etc....

\

2. Less importantly, because people have somewhat easier time identifying with protagonist who is most like them - this is basic human psychology, whether you like it or not. And most readers of LE are likely male.

\

3. Also, women generally seem far less bothered by cheating than men, for reasons that have complicated evolutionary psychological explanation that doesn't fit into the margins of this comment. Probably less of a factor as far as LW/BTB, but still a factor.

\

Oh, and if you look at any BTBastard story (I recall very few, but I saw some in LW category, as well as Romance), they ALL invariably have pretty high rating and literally ZERO complaints and whining that BTB's generate on this site. I wonder why... well I don't wonder, I know.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

Great story 5 stars from Xluckylee

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

I liked it. Fun. Thanks.

Dalton402Dalton4026 months ago

Short and fun. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Short and to the point.

Loved it!

More please

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

Short but sweet 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

short and good fun , well done

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Tired trope; not much here, not sure it's suited for 750 words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...