All Comments on 'Wedding Crashers Pt. 01'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea

I'd kill the slut

go to the cops, blame the bikers and sue the hotel

make it big and splashy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good grief.

As an author, you really are a piece of shit. This was the dumbest plot device I’ve had the displeasure of reading and you have 9 chapters? Go fuck your self.

Maybe then you’ll find out what sex is like instead of trying to fuck your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So his wife is effectively raped in front of him and he is turned on by it, have I got this right.

The subsequent sex is still technically non - consensual, but he is still walking round with an erection.

Didn’t really do much for me, well written though.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

9 chapters of this ? Sure the parts of it which are a little enjoyable but is joyable but 9 chapters of cruise of this kind of ridiculous over top sexual fantasy?

I kind of expected more from you Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was just gross. As in enough to make you fucking puke unless you are either a whore who likes to fuck sverage sized cocks from aging fat bikers and get pregnant by them. Or you are a disgusting faggot cuckold who wants to be married to sluts and eat cream pies and take sloppy seconds from aging fat bikers.

Do us all a favor...and change the genre, or better yet just stop with this one. This has been covered already a thousand fold. Wife and husband forced by an outlaw for the wife to be fucked like a whore. Husband suddenly learns that he is is natural cuckold. And he likes it. Then she enjoys it so much that the next installments will be her "exploring" her slut side more. Fucking the biker again. Fucking other bikers. Running trains. Gangbangs. And eventually having other men's bastard children and hubby suddenly is forced into a life of cuckoldry and gee...he probably learns to like it. Eating cream pies. Guiding the club members cocks into his wife's stanky diseased used up hole. Sucking up gallons of cum. Maybe even becoming one of the biker gang's bitches himself. All while happily working and paying the bills and taking care of Claire and her 4 or 5 bastard bikers kids.

There. I think I hit all the tropes...at least the important ones. No need to publish any more of this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Non-consent goes in Noncn, asshole. There are two trump elements, nonconsent and incest. Nobody here wants to read your rapey shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t appreciate people that take a Advantage of other people. I’m a Marine Corps sniper. I have taken many people like this. To The Everglades in Florida For a little vacation they ended up staying yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your introduction was enough. This is your fantasy your nightmare to be cucked. Didn't need to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped reading after he put his dick in her when they went to their room.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF hole??? I think you mean whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now the story ends with you both sharing the same strain of STD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thx for letting us know it's a cuckold story. Won't have to read - just go to the last chapter and give it a 1*

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

How do you come to believe that someone is giving a bad rating to hide the fact that they liked the story? You really seem to have a problem with reality. Confucius already said: If you recognize an idiot, name him loudly and publicly. Otherwise at some point the idiots will believe they are normal. And where can you best make this commitment? Of course, where most idiots hang out. On the LW side. People keep appearing here who believe that mentally stressed people who call themselves cuckolds are actually normal people. No, dear author, you are not. They are just sick in their mind and cannot see it. But that's why we're here to help you - with recognition - !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is supposed to be interesting because?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for being honest and up front. I chose not to read your story. Your intro was refreshing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see. Start with "it's in the wrong category". Next, why act like a complete wimp? Next - the writing was lousy. 8 more chapters? Bad idea "mate".

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Sounds to me, it’s a whore and her minion story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never understood how disgusting cuck writers like u born from the swampy festoons of a deceased cunt can write page after page of drivel and feel good about yourself??? What defect of genetics produce such fetid morons ? Is it that your gestational parent was fucked by hordes of bulls and never knew who sired u? Is this the emotional baggage that cause u to imagine your female MC as ur mother and recreate scenes like this?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

quite the disgusting cast of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, but a very difficult to read, from the perspective of loving husband. Yet, CharlieB4 warned us. If you could separate out the emotion, and look on as a voyeur, the whole scene is quite hot. Lots of tells about the wife's single life, but why in the world would you give an inch to a Biker like that, unless you got off on it (to some extent)? We shall see.

I have enjoyed CB4's work in the past and look forward to where the story takes us.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 2 years ago

A little disappointed. Lead protagonist is a willing cuck before the end of the first page. I also suspect that Claire knew exactly what wedding it was and likely knows Jim. Let’s hope that Nate turns into a normal male in chapter 2.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You are among my favorite authors, but this one makes me question why.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Hopefully you are less worthless as a human than this bowel movement is.

Also, you should be old enough to have pubic hair before you think you can write "erotic" shit...the shit part is spot on junior beyond, sorry your closet beckons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read the authors introduction and decided this guy is a wacko, a cuckold who needs to hide his shame. I just went to the end and gave it the normal score I give all cuckold stories. ONE STAR. This score will be given to all nine chapters without reading. How's that sound, no shame, just fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading the comments tells me this is just another wimp shit story like The Empty Nest, which I skimmed through and found to be another cuck story that's so dominant in this category. I'll pass this one, doesn't sound like it's worth reading. Disgusting characters are not my thing. The introduction is telling. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic rubbish!-1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

So what next? They renounce sin and become Christian missionaries?

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!! Congrats!!! Please, go on soon!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OOAA thinks it's hot. Of course the cuck would say that. Just read the one story he wrote. Pure garbage. Wimps and cucks will gather and fawn. 1*

freddyfantomfreddyfantomover 2 years ago

bout all the negative comments! this was a good story I'm sure you know that from the high rating Can't wait to read the on gpoing story thanks!

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Really, park lot full of bikes… the look of the crowd? So they are of poor eyesite and stoopid too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty hot story . She was taken but loved it and she wasn’t sorry she did it she was sorry about how much she loved it being taken hard , tough , and by a head biker .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck stories are easy to score.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Wow, 9 parts of this.... You should have floated this concept in a single 2-pager story to see if crap floats. I see that none of the parts have scored very high. I'll pass on the rest of the story, it would be hard to see how you would fix it. Good Luck overcoming this flop.

/

1* Hooyah Hey, L you need to make a Cuck/near-Cuck Genre - so I can never read near Cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RE: Anonymous-Cuck stories are easy to score. Yep, have to agree with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES