Wedding Crashers Pt. 01

Story Info
A fateful decision sets events in motion.
9.2k words
3.48
40.6k
69

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,249 Followers

G'day,

Yep I'm back with another story. Finally got around to finishing this one. First warning, it's a long one. It will be delivered in 9 parts, each around 7-15k words. All parts are finished and were submitted close together so they should appear on consecutive days.

Second warning. This is not a tale for everyone. If you liked The Big C, The Empty Nest, Revenge or Justice, Second Chances, or Super then you will probably hate this one. It is a wide ranging story that could be posted in about 5 literotica categories. I considered putting it in Novels/Novellas but ended up choosing Loving Wives. Now I know I'll have to suffer the 'slings and arrows' because it is essentially a cuckold story but the trade off is the number of eyes it will attract.

So to help you out and make sure nothing too offensive assaults your delicate senses I'll put relevant tags before the start of each chapter. I would like to point out that after getting fair warning, if you read through and post a comment like 'more cuck shit' then you are really just confirming your own lack of comprehension. Or that you actually like it and post abusive comments to hide your shame.

Now I've got all that out of the way, if it's your 'cup of tea' I hope you read, enjoy and comment on Wedding Crashers.

Cheers

CharlieB4

Tags. Non Consent/Reluctance. Exhibitionism. Voyeurism. Bikers. Cuckold.

Wedding Crashers.

Part 1

I didn't think it was going to be much of a night. Not my scene really, going to my spouse's high school reunion. To my surprise I'd actually enjoyed myself. Most of Claire's friends had come without the husbands/partners/girlfriends or boyfriends. As a result I was one of the few males in the room with 75 glammed up inebriated women in their early thirties. The Class of 2008 from Kincoppal Rose Bay were a stunning sight fifteen years down the track. Sure, there was probably a semi trailer load of Botox, fillers and silicone on display but these girls had pulled out all stops.

Not that my wife was in any way enhanced. Simply put, Claire didn't need it. She was tall, slim with amazing legs and a cute, innocent, girl next door face. A tight little bum and pert B cup breasts. It was really the body of a fashion model, not an English teacher. Luckily for me her first placement out of university was to the local high school in Narrabri. We met at the agricultural show society ball. Hit it off straight away. Twelve months later we were engaged, six months after that married.

I hadn't had much contact with anyone from her younger days except for a few weddings we had attended. At the reunion her close school friends were quite happy to fill me in. Now I knew Claire wasn't a virgin when we started going out but I've got to admit I was a bit surprised by some of the antics attributed to her in her late teen and university days. In the Uber on the way back to our hotel I couldn't help myself. I had to clarify the details.

"So after graduation you went to schoolies in Bryon Bay?"

"Yeah," Claire said with a nervous laugh. "Who was talking about that?"

"Ummm Sophie I think," I faked that I was trying to search my memory for her name. "You know, the one with the ummm."

I put my two cupped hands about six inches from my chest by way of explanation.

"Yes Sophie. The one who's tits you were staring at all night."

"To be fair, they were on display."

"If I'd spent that sort of money on mine then they would have been on display too."

We both laughed then I steered the conversation back to where it started.

"You had a house for a week at Bryon?"

"Yes, Katie's parents had a holiday house there."

"And some boys from Knox Grammar were on one side." Claire nodded. "And on the other a house full of Riverview males."

"Errr yeah. What did she tell you?" The nerves had given way to a little bit of panic. "You know you can't believe a word she says."

I smiled. "Well that's okay then because she said three of you had a blow job competition one night and you won."

"All lies." Claire dismissed it. "Anyway that was fifteen years ago. I haven't quizzed you on all your conquests before we met."

I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"I was just teasing. You could have fucked the whole first 15 and it wouldn't worry me now."

"Don't worry I used protection for that one."

I half turned towards her. The driver glanced in his rear vision mirror.

"I'm joking..." Claire rolled her eyes and punched my ribs.

We were pulling up in front of the hotel so I unclicked my seatbelt.

"Did Sophie tell you the scores from the competition?"

"6-4-3." I replied as I opened the door.

"Bitch always rips me off the last one."

I did another double take as I got out and almost fell over. Claire gave me her most innocent smile as I steadied myself. She took my arm and began leading me towards the revolving entrance door.

"Come on. I'll tell you all about it if you give me a back rub."

That made me smile. A back rub always led to much more. We went to the bank of lifts, pressed the up arrow and waited. Claire turned around then tugged at my elbow.

"There's a wedding reception going on in there." She said pointing towards a set of double doors. "Let's crash it."

Maybe if I had have resisted. I hadn't 'crashed' anything before. It was probably the alcohol I'd consumed at the reunion. I let Claire lead me to the entrance of the Harbour Room and through the doors. It was pretty dark with most of the ambient light supplied by the music and light show in the corner. There was a DJ playing and a crowd of people on a dance floor. The tables were mostly deserted except for the older generations. Claire picked up a champagne flute and a Crown lager which she passed to me.

"Just relax. We've got black tie on. Nobody knows everyone invited to a wedding."

Taking my hand Claire swayed her hips all the way to the dance floor and we joined the throng. We bopped along with the other guests. No one challenged our presence. Claire made idle chit chat with the other revellers.

"Hi... love the dress... who did your hair... that colour looks great on you..."

I stayed quiet and looked around. It was just your average wedding crowd. The bride and groom buzzed between people. There seemed to be a lot of tattoos visible even with the tuxedos but I just put that down to the younger generation in Sydney. The DJ took a break and people drifted back to their tables. I had the feeling our presence as interlopers was sticking out like dogs balls when Claire took control again.

"Let's go and congratulate the bride."

We went to the bar and got fresh drinks then made our way to the official table. Claire engaged the bride in conversation, complimenting her dress, said how much she loved the colour of the bridesmaid's dresses. They sat down together like old friends while I looked about nervously. I moved around to sit next to Claire and I saw a jacket draped over the grooms chair. It wasn't a black tuxedo jacket. It was black leather, with large patch on the back. The patch had a cartoon picture of Ned Kelly holding two guns crossed across his chest. Underneath was a name, The Renegades.

Now I'd never met a biker in my life. I'd only heard about The Renegades on news bulletins. They were implicated in drug manufacturing, distribution and protection rackets. Mostly it was court reports about members who'd been arrested. I looked around the room with a new perspective at the tattooed men. We needed to get out of here. I put my hand on Claire's shoulder lent in close and whispered in her ear.

"We need to go. This is a biker wedding."

She calmly turned her face slightly towards me and I nodded to the leather jacket on the chair behind the bride. Claire gently squeezed my hand on her shoulder to acknowledge she understood. She politely cut short her conversation and stood up. The DJ had started up again and people were moving towards the dance floor. We started picking our way through the tables heading towards the door when I spotted two guys shadowing us. Not being obvious about it but the course they were taking meant they would get to us before we got to the door. I nudged Claire in the direction of the dance floor and we joined the other guests on the crowded timber floor.

"I thought we were leaving?" She yelled in my ear to be heard above the music.

I discreetly pointed to the two men who had taken up positions either side of the exit doors.

"We wouldn't make it."

I scanned the room looking for other ways to get out. There was another door that led to the kitchen. Wait staff moved in and out of it continuously. Two fire exits were the only other options. I pulled Claire close intending to suggest we try to get to the kitchen when I felt something hard pressed into the middle of my back.

"Don't make a scene." A voice hissed behind me. "You and the little lady are going to leave the dance floor."

I began edging Claire through the others. She looked back at me then over my shoulder. The way her eyes widened told me I should do everything the voice in my ear said. Once we were clear of the crowd he spoke again.

"Go to the door to the kitchen."

I pointed Claire in that direction. By the time we got there the two guys from the exit door were waiting. They pushed it wide and we went through. It opened onto a corridor. At the end you could see a glimpse of activity and hear the clattering of plates as the staff cleaned up after serving. One of the guys went ahead and opened another door to the left.

"This will do." He held it and we were ushered inside.

It was a storage area. There were some spare tables and chairs. A couple of benches on wheels stacked with cutlery and napkins. It was the first time I got a look at the guy who had been behind me. He was thick set with shaved head. A newscast would say he was of middle eastern appearance probably late twenties. Tattoos came up from either side of his neck above the white collar of his shirt. His hand was in the pocket of his jacket and a object poked out of it. It could have been a gun, it could have been a fork but I wasn't going to take any chances.

"Go and get Jim." He said to one of the guys behind us then he turned his attention on me. "Who are you?"

"We are just guests at the hotel. We saw the party and thought we'd take a look." I said trying to appear as innocent as possible.

"Have you got any ID?"

"Yeah, yeah..." I grabbed my wallet. "Nathan and Claire Roberts." I passed him my open wallet so he could see my driver licence.

He held his hand out to Claire and she found her purse in her clutch bag and gave it to him.

"You're not cops?"

"No, no, god no." Claire blurted out. "Just thought we'd slip in for a free drink. That's all..."

The door behind us opened and an older guy came in. Same olive skin, short hair, trimmed beard, thick around the middle with a pot belly but his upper body was huge. The arms of white shirt he was wearing looked like two condoms full of walnuts. With him was a tall woman. I'd always considered Claire tall but she only came up to this lady's chin. She had short spiked blonde hair and the lean hungry look of a greyhound. She was also wearing a tuxedo and it suited her Amazonian figure.

"It's okay boss. They're just gatecrashers." The younger guy who had questioned us said as he handed over our ID.

The older guy who I assumed was Jim took them and studied both intently.

"So how do you know they aren't coppers?"

"They said so," Jim looked at the younger man critically and he stammered. "And... and... and they look like their ID..."

"Jesus Long Drop, you really have got shit for brains haven't you. Do you think a couple of this states finest are just going to admit to being cops? Did you search them?"

"Er, no..." Long Drop shuffled on the spot. "I was just about to when you came in..."

"Bullshit." Jim pointed at me. "XX search him."

The tall blonde turned me around and pushed me up against the wall. She pulled my jacket off first and threw it to Long Drop.

"Go through the pockets, put everything on that table then feel around the lining. There might be a bug sown inside."

Turning her attention back to me she reached around to the front of my pants, unbuckled my belt then opened them up so they dropped to my ankles. Lifting my shirt she slid her hands up my rib cage, under the armpits then back down my chest. Next she ran her fingers through my hair and checked behind my ears. Turning her attention lower she pushed down my underwear. I could feel my face going red as she pulled my arse cheeks apart. She reached around my body again. This time her aim was lower than before as she fondled my cock and balls in the dispassionate way a doctor would.

"Nice cock XX?" Long Drop said with a chuckle that died on his lips.

The tall blonde's fist shot out and caught him flush on the jaw. He dropped to the floor. She stooped and picked up the jacket that had fallen from his grasp. After inspecting it herself she handed it back to me.

"He's clean."

XX moved to go towards Claire as I pulled up my pants but Jim stopped her.

"I think I might handle this one." He studied the ID again. "Turn around Claire. Put your hands on the table."

The biker boss moved behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and eased her hips back so she was bent over. From there he followed the contour of Claire's body along her sides to her armpits. As he did his groin was pressed against her arse. Claire head went down when his hands moved around to her front and he groped her breasts through her clothes. Keeping his crotch tight against Claire's body he bought his hands back to their starting point.

"That is one hell of a chassis you've got Claire." He stepped back and there was a pronounced bulge in his pants. "You are probably who you say you are but it's best to be sure."

He snickered as he squatted down. This time his hands clasped either side of Claire's left ankle. Jim slid his hands up either side of her leg as he rose to his feet. When he was standing again one of his oversized hands was on her hip. The other was under the hem of Claire's dress wedged between her thighs. He worked it backwards and forwards a few times then pulled it out. Squatting again he repeated the process on Claire's right leg. As he caresses his way up her leg this time I'm sure she subtly opened her them so his hand got easier access under her dress. I was holding my breath as Jim's big hand disappeared. It stayed there a lot longer this time before he removed it.

"Stand up." He barked abruptly.

Claire straightened momentarily unsteady. Jim's hands held her shoulders then one snuck to the middle of her back. His fingers found the zipper and he lowered it. There was no way it was possible with the kitchen noise coming from down the corridor but in my head I could hear the teeth disengage as it unzipped exposing my wife's back and bra strap. He pushed the black dress off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"Step out of it." Jim ordered and Claire stepped to one side allowing him to kick the dress away.

My wife now stood in her heels, blue bra and matching thong.

"Turn around for us."

Jim whistled his appreciation as he ogled Claire. She did a slow pirouette with her arms folded across her chest. He stopped her when she was facing me and I looked into her eyes. With a practiced hand he undid the bra, pushed her hands away and removed it. Claire's small pink nipples stood out, was she being turned on by this? Her expression gave me no clue.

The biker moved behind her again. His hands engulfed her small breasts and he squeezed them. Claire gasped from pain or desire I couldn't tell. As his fingers rolled and pinched her hard nipples she closed her eyes and whimpered. Pulling Claire back against his body one hand stopped mauling her breast and went south. Jim cupped her thong covered sex as he ground himself against her arse.

"We've got ourselves a hot one here boys and girl." Jim said as he nuzzled Claire's neck. "Is she always like this Nathan? Or is it just my charming nature?"

As he spoke he slid two thick fingers under the material and started playing with her sex.

"Have you got two keycards for your room Nathan?"

I heard his words but they didn't penetrate the fog of confusion I was experiencing watching my wife respond to his manipulation. Her eyes were still closed so I couldn't be sure about it. However the way her mouth was open along with the rapid breathing I reckoned Claire was losing control.

"Nathan I asked you a question." Jim stated loudly so I looked at him. "Do you have two keycards for your room?"

It seemed a bizarre question.

"Ummm no, just the one."

The biker removed his hand from Claire's underwear. He returned her to where she had been, bent over the table. With one hand he began pulling down Claire's thong while the other he worked on his own belt. Rather than objecting Claire was wriggling her hips helping him. When the thong fell to her ankles she stepped out of it. Now dressed only in her high heels she widened her stance in preparation for what was to come.

My mouth was dry, my head pounding as I watched Jim open his pants and let them fall. He looked at me and winked as he ran one of his hands over Claire's arse. One stopped, spreading her cheeks, exposing Claire's most intimate parts. Jim teased her sex with two fingers from his other hand. Lightly grazing over her folds before they plunged inside. He worked them in and out and her hips moved with his actions.

"Nathan!" Jim barked so I was once again forced to look away from my wanton wife. "Go to reception and get a second keycard. I've got a feeling this pussy is going to be needing a lot of attention tonight. Long Drop, go with him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

He turned around obscuring Claire as he took up his position behind her. He was pushing down his own underwear as Long Drop gripped my arm, propelling me towards the door. The last thing I heard as the door closed was my wife's loud groan as Jim entered her for the first time.

The reception desk had two staff on duty. They were both occupied with other guests. One old guy was complaining loudly about the stale complimentary peanuts in his room while the other very drunk man was trying to check in. It seemed to take forever before they were able to help me with my simple request. Ten minutes had elapsed before I pushed back through the door into the storeroom.

The tall blonde and another guy were still there watching. Claire was now laying on the table. Her legs sticking up in the air locked around Jim's thick neck. Hands tightly gripped the edge, holding her position while Jim thrust frantically in and out. He grunted with the exertion of each thrust and the legs of the table bounced on the floor. Claire was moaning encouragement.

"Yes... yes... fuck yes... harder..."

"Are you ready hole?" The biker hissed. "Do you want this cum?"

Claire became even more active pulling herself down to meet him so their bodies slapped together loudly. Jim went rigid but she still kept working her hips.

"Fuck yes! Take it all hole... milk that cock."

They stayed like that for a moment then Jim began to disengage. Claire pushed herself up and pulled him back down towards her. She kissed him then said something I couldn't hear. Jim appeared to deny her request so she whispered again.

"Hmmm, maybe. I'll think about it."

Claire pulled him back down again kissing him then spoke urgently in his ear again.

"Okay, okay." The biker said with a chuckle.

The door opened behind us and a guy put his head through.

"Boss, some of the guests are leaving. Your old lady wants you out front."

"Tell her I'll be right there." Jim said straightening up and pulling out of my wife. "Damn hole, you made a mess."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,249 Followers