Wedding Crashers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned around and lifted his shirt up so all those present got a look at his cream covered cock then focused his attention on me.

"I guess you always have this problem... or maybe you don't."

I wanted to kick him in the balls to wipe the smug smile off his face. However the presence of his three compatriots behind me made me rethink that option. His dick didn't seen that huge. Maybe a bit longer and thicker than average but not ridiculous. I wondered why Claire had lost it so completely with him.

He stepped to one side and bent down picking up Claire's black dress. He wiped his cock, balls and the inside of his legs before tossing it to her. She was still laying on the table. She had moved up it a bit so she could rest her feet on the edge. Her legs were still open displaying a sodden patch of pubic hair around her cunt. Viscous white fluid was oozing out and beginning to make a pool on the table surface. Long Drop moved to take Jim's place with his hands tearing at his pants. His boss pulled him away before he got close.

"You lot are coming with me." He pointed them towards the door. On his way out he scooped up the wallet, phone, and room keycard that had been in my coat. He stuffed them into Claire's bag and passed it to XX.

"We'll take these. You'll get them back when I come back for seconds later."

With that they were gone. Claire was sitting up now. I got her bra and panties and was about to hand them to her when the door opened again. Jim came back inside.

"I'll take those as well." He said placing them in his jacket pocket. "Don't think about leaving before I get to your room tonight. We know where you live. The police aren't an option either." The menace in his voice was obvious but he added something else while looking at Claire. "If I have to come looking for you, the deals off."

He left the storeroom again, this time for good. I didn't know where to look or what to say. Claire got off the table stepped into her dress and pulled it up. She was reaching back to try and get the zipper when I stepped closer and took over. I zipped it to the top. From the back she looked the same as she had twenty minutes ago. When Claire turned around I could see a large white smear of half dried cum covering the midriff section of the dress.

"Can you get a napkin or something?" Claire said as she tried to remove it with her fingers.

I got some and passed them to her. She tried to wipe the worst off but it made little difference.

"Let's just go up to the room." I suggested and Claire sighed and nodded.

The dim lighting in the party room meant the stain wasn't noticeable. In the glare of the lights in the lobby it was a different story. Luckily there weren't a lot of people around. I tried my best to keep my body between Claire and any other guests to shield her from view. As we waited for the lift three younger men came and stood beside us. They were clearly inebriated.

I kept my position shielding Claire from their gaze. The bell sounded and the doors opened. Showing chivalry isn't completely dead they waited while my wife walked in. As she did a large dollop of the Jim's cum dropped from between her legs and splattered onto the floor of the lift. I followed hoping it went unnoticed but the barely suppressed laughter behind me told me it hadn't. Claire went to the back corner and faced the wall. I went towards her then turned to face the other three. They followed with knowing smirks on their faces.

"Careful man," one said to the other. "That chick's leaking."

They laughed out loud, I didn't. Luckily they were only on for three floors and the rest of the way we were alone. At our room I opened the door and held it for Claire to enter. She went past with her head down. Before she could walk away I gripped her arm and closed the door.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded and tried again to move away but I pulled her closer.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Claire said clearly annoyed I was invading her personal space.

She backed up until she hit the wall. I followed and pressed my body against hers.

"Nathan!" Claire hissed. "Nathan stop."

I couldn't stop and I didn't know why. I hiked her dress up while freeing my cock.

"Nathan?" The demand had become more of a whine. "Let me clean up... I'll just have a shower... Nathan?... ugghh."

Claire grunted as I roughly pulled one of her legs up and out giving me easy access to her sloppy wet pussy. My dick sank in easily to the hilt. As I started fucking her with short hard strokes the hands that had been pushing me away changed to clinging to my shoulders.

"Why did you... let him... cum in you." I asked between thrusts.

"No choice... don't worry... safe time... circus due... Wednesday."

We started kissing each other desperately. Claire was trying to get my jacket and shirt off while I lifted her dress even higher so I could reach up to tits. All the time I kept hammering her cunt. I could hear a squelching sound as I did. A lot of the combined juices that had been inside my wife now covered my thighs. Yet rather than turn me off I felt hornier than ever. Claire was really getting into it as well. Telling me to fuck her harder. In no time I knew my own orgasm was imminent.

"I'm cumming Claire... I'm cumming."

"Yeah baby, do it, it's your turn. Fill me up. Cum in your

hole."

Claire's words sealed the deal. I blasted my own sticky mess inside her. I think she came too, I was too far gone to be sure. After I'd finished I slumped against the wall beside her. Claire stroked my arm and face tenderly as I got my breathing back under control.

"Now I'm going to have a shower." She said as she started to move away.

"What was the deal?" I gasped between deep breaths.

Claire hesitated and looked down.

"I'll do what ever he wants tonight... but just for him."

"What do you mean? Just for him."

"When you were gone, he was telling the others how tight I was. How they were going to enjoy stretching me out... he said I was going to be the club hole for the night."

"That's it. We're packing up and leaving."

"We can't. They have our stuff, our credit cards. We can't pay for the room. We can't pay for fuel..."

Claire's voice trailed off, she pick up a towel she'd used earlier from a chair and went into the bathroom. The door closed and I heard the click of the privacy lock.

I sat down heavily in an armchair my pants still around my ankles. The lateness of the hour and the amount of alcohol consumed weighed heavily on me. I closed my eyes for a moment. Next thing I was being gently shaken awake. When I opened my eyes I saw Claire freshly showered, dressed in track pants and a t-shirt.

"Your turn for the bathroom if you want?" She said.

"What time is it? How long was I asleep?"

"About an hour. I came out and you were passed. I didn't want to disturb you so I let you sleep."

The previous events came flooding back.

"Has he been? We have to go. Can't stay." I sat up straight shaking my head trying to clear the fog from my mind.

Claire placed her hand on my shoulder.

"We can't. He knows where we live. He'll come with others. I can't... I can't do that."

"But we live so far away. It's almost six hours from here. They'll never look... We'll go to the police, tell them what they did."

"Jesus Nathan!" Claire exploded. "It's the fucking Renegades. Do you really think we get out of this unscathed if we go to the police?"

"But... but... you can't."

Claire mood cooled as quickly as it had boiled.

"It's one night. It's almost 2am so there not much left." Claire cradled my face in her hands. "It was my stupid idea to crash the wedding. It's only fair I take the heat."

I opened my mouth to speak against it again and one hand shifted from my cheek to block my mouth.

"Hush now. Go and get cleaned up."

Reluctantly I stood up and went to the bathroom. I stripped and jumped in the shower. Under the water I ran through our conversation again. Claire was giving her body for us. I just couldn't fight the nagging feeling it was a sacrifice she was only to happy to make. Nor could I hide my own interest in seeing how the fat biker had turned my wife into a such a willing participant. I washed myself quickly and got out.

Walking out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist I saw Claire at the desk near the window. She was holding the handset of the room telephone to her ear. A glass on the table held a shot of bourbon and there were two small empty bottles next to it. Her back was to me so I don't think she knew I was watching. I heard her say 'yes,' then there was a little schoolgirl giggle followed by an 'okay' before she put the receiver down.

"Was that him?" I said loudly causing Claire to jump.

"Nathan, you frightened me." Claire spun around.

"Well, was it?"

"Yes... yes it was." She looked down to the floor. "You better get some clothes on. He's on his way up."

I went to my bag and got out some shorts and a t shirt. As I was pulling it over my head I glanced back. Claire was putting on some lipstick.

"Are you looking forward to this?" I accused her.

"What?" She said innocently.

"The bourbon, the make up, the little giggle on the phone."

She came over to me and put her arms around my neck.

"Dutch courage, I'm nervous. It's not exactly something I've done before." She moved closer so her body was pressed against mine and rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry. It's my fault, I'm going to fix it then we can forget about it."

She was swaying her hips slightly. My cock started to harden and poke into her.

"Are you looking forward to this?" Claire head moved back so I could see her face as she cocked an inquisitive eyebrow

I pushed her back at arms length.

"Of course not! Are you insane?"

"You couldn't keep your hands off me earlier... when I was all gooey..."

Our argument was cut short by the door opening. Jim and the tall blonde entered. Thankfully there was no one else. I let Claire go and turned away towards the wall. I knew my face was flushed. Partly anger and partly embarrassment from Claire guessing my conflicted emotions.

"Trouble in paradise?" The smug biker said.

I turned around to see he had his arms around my wife. He kissed her. She didn't resist but she didn't cooperate, at first. He pulled back and his hand came up and clamped around Claire's throat.

"You said what ever I want. Do I have to call the boys up here?"

Her face was turning red as she shook it. He released her and she glanced at me.

"Don't worry about him." Jim said pulling her back to his body. "He won't try and stop this."

He kissed her again hungrily and this time Claire reciprocated. One of her hands on his shoulder the other behind his head caressing his short hair. They continued kissing for a while. His hands were inside her sweat pants playing with her arse. When they finally parted both were breathing heavily. Claire lipstick was smeared across her face.

"I need a drink." Jim said. "XX get me a rum. No sense getting too carried away early. We've got plenty of time now."

He pulled off his jacket. Before he discarded it he pulled Claire's matching bra and thong from an inside pocket and handed them to her.

"Take that old lady stuff off and put on what a hole should wear."

Jim sat down in one of the armchairs while Claire started towards the bathroom. He grabbed her arm.

"No need to be prudish. Hole's aren't modest. Hole's like to show off." He pointed to the bare floor space in front of the bed where I stood. "Consider that your stage." Then looked past Claire to me. "Come here Nathan sit down. XX get Nathan a beer while you're at the mini bar."

I followed his order and sat in the other armchair. XX passed me a Crown lager and gave Jim two small bottles of Bundy rum and a glass. We both looked at Claire and she was pushing her track pants down.

"Wait," Jim stopped her. "Top first. Otherwise it will hang down and spoil the spectacle."

Claire pulled her pants back up and lifted her top off instead. With one arm across her boobs she twisted around to get her bra.

"Fuck Claire, you'll have to do better than that." Jim admonished her. "Put your arm down."

She dropped her arm.

"Throw me your bra." He ordered and she did.

"Now play with those titties. You get this back when the nipples are sticking out like plump grapes."

Claire started caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples. As she did he body started swaying as if she was dancing to some music only she could hear.

"That's better." Jim encouraged, "now we are getting somewhere." He muttered as an aside. I think it was directed at me.

"Here you go," he tossed her back the bra and she put it on.

"Now the pants. Turn around and bend over... yeah that's great. Now just ease them down slowly. It's all in the anticipation." Jim muttered the last part as an aside to me.

Claire followed his directions again. Inching them down till they slipped over her little bubble butt.

"Fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Now keep pushing them down and bend right over."

When her hands were down to her ankles the curve of her mound and the hint of her pussy lips were visible. She started to rise but he stopped her again.

"Stroke your arse, yeah. And pull it open. Lower so we can see your cunt too." He was clearly enjoying using Claire like an X rated barbie doll. "Open your legs a little. Now put your other hand between your legs. Yeah like that, rub your finger along your slit. Now push one inside."

I expected her to take her time but the finger dipped in with no trouble. Even when he requested two it didn't phase her. Claire seemed to be enjoying exhibiting herself for this thug. She was about to go to three fingers without being asked when Jim called a halt to proceedings.

"Alright, get your thong on and get over here."

When Claire stood up her face was flushed. Being bent over for so long would be part of the reason. Her arousal was obvious as well. Her neck and upper chest were flushed red. The nipples she had played with earlier were still hard nubs pressing against the material of the bra. She practically skipped across to Jim. He pulled her down so she was sitting crossways on his knee. He kissed her hard again and this time there was no need to threaten. Claire looked like she was trying to eat his face off. He pulled back but she continued down his neck as she worked on the buttons of his shirt.

"For the rest of the night you are no longer Claire. You are a hole. A biker hole." Claire murmured her agreement as she continued opening his shirt. "Your sole function is to be a receptacle for my cum in what ever hole I choose to put it in."

My wife was now licking his nipple so he had to lift her head up to look her in the eye.

"Do you understand?" Claire nodded and he pulled her closer and kissed her.

They were just getting hot and heavy again when he roughly pushed her off his knee. She cried out in shock as she hit the floor hard.

"Suck my cock hole." Jim ordered opening his legs wide so Claire could kneel in between them.

Claire regained her composure and got onto her knees. She worked to get his belt and pants undone. It was difficult until Jim shifted lower in the chair so his beer belly was out of the way. With his pants open she tugged them and his underwear down his thighs. He lifted his hips and helped her get them past his knees. His cock stood up ready and she reached for it.

"Get my boots and pants right off first hole."

Claire pulled his boots off and discarded them over her shoulder. The pants followed and Jim opened his legs as wide as the arm chair would allow. Claire grabbed the base of his cock, got herself in position then her head began bobbing up and down. The biker had his hand on it controlling her tempo. He looked across at me and winked.

"She's fucking really good at this."

He turned his attention back to my wife between his legs. He gathered her hair together at the back of her head in a ponytail and gripped it tightly. I could see her face now. Her lips stretched over his cock which seemed bigger than I remembered earlier. Then again the last time was after he had cum inside her. He started pushing her down harder forcing more into her mouth. Claire gag reflex kicked in and she came up coughing. I thought she might ask for a break but she just changed her position a little then dipped her head again. This time he didn't have to push. She stuffed about three quarters of his fat staff into her mouth.

"Jesus motherfucking Christ!" Jim groaned as Claire stayed down there. The head of his cock bouncing in her throat.

She rose up gasping for breath before diving down again. This time the biker was ready and he thrust up causing her eyes to bulge.

"Fuck yeah hole, gonna fuck that throat."

And so he did. Still holding her hair he worked her head up and down his shaft. Drool cascaded out of Claire's mouth, ran down to his hairy ball sac then dropped onto the chair. I tried to look away. Seeing my wife acting like a complete slut was shocking but there was no denying the sexual desire it was creating in me. Jim's face was red and I thought he was going to lose it. At the last moment he hauled Claire off his cock. She was gasping in big mouthfuls of air while wiping the salvia off her chin.

"Get up and get nude," Jim directed. "Turn around and back on to this fucker. I want to cream that pussy again."

Claire stood unsteadily at first. After hastily removing her bra and thong she bent over and began moving backwards. Jim put one hand on her arse to guide her while the other gripped the base of his cock so he could get the angle right. When Claire was close enough he stopped her and swiped the head of his dick up and down her slit a few times. Moisture gleamed on the tip and he looked across at me again.

"I think she's ready." He said with a laugh. "Okay hole, let's get fucking."

Claire hands were holding onto his knees as she lowered her hips. They both groaned as her cunt sunk down till her butt rested in his lap. The biker pushed her forward so his cock appeared again then hauled her back onto it. Claire groaned louder as he bottomed out.

"Damn she's tight," Jim said to no one in particular. "I thought I opened you up earlier. Did hubbie fuck you after me?"

"Yes... oh yes.." Claire moaned.

It was hard to tell if Claire was answering the question or just concentrating on her own pleasure. She'd taken over and stepped up the tempo. The way her hands were squeezing his knees I reckoned she was getting close to cumming.

"Did you enjoy it?"

I was so busy watching Claire I didn't realise Jim was talking to me.

"Nath? Did you enjoy it?" I raised my eyebrow wondering what he meant. "The buttered bun... your wife's cum filled cunt... did you like it?" He grunted the question as Claire rode his pole.

I looked at him but didn't reply. I couldn't admit that to myself let alone anyone else. His gaze left my face and drifted lower. My hard cock was making a lump in my pants.

"Yeah I reckon you did." He snickered. "You'd better mate. She's going to be creamy for a week after tonight."

Jim turned his full attention back to Claire. Holding her hips he started thrusting up hard to meet her as she rocked back. She lost it and started cumming. She'd only been on his dick for a couple of minutes.

"Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhh fuck." Claire moaned and she started to slow down.

"Don't stop now hole!" Jim slapped her arse hard a couple of times. "We are just getting started."

He kept pumping into Claire, his big belly crashing into her arse. Claire yelped and moaned louder and louder. I wasn't sure whether she was building up to another climax or if it was still the same one going on forever.

"Jesus... never been... ohhh so good... fuck... damn... big... ohhh ohhhh... ohhh... arrgghhh..."