Wedding Crashers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with a scream I was worried might wake people in adjoining rooms Claire collapsed back onto Jim. He stopped fucking her, grabbing both her shoulders and pulling her down hard as Claire's legs flailed with spasms.

"Ride it out hole, ride it out." He encouraged her.

Once she'd calmed down Jim eased her back to her feet. His cock still stood proud and I thought it looked even longer than before.

"Get on the bed hole. Time for me to nut in that pussy."

Claire went to the bed. The biker stood and removed his unbuttoned shirt so he was completely naked like my wife. I could see he had many tattoos. The largest was the club name Renegades which went across his back from shoulder to shoulder. His arms were thick and you could tell from the fading muscle definition of his chest he'd once been very fit. Whether it was age, lack of maintenance or a combination of both the flab was starting to take over. The most obvious symptom of which was the paunch that jutted out lower down. Hair sprouted from his back at various places. He turned to face me.

"Fuck, she makes a mess."

He took a couple of steps in my direction. His slimy cock waving in front of him.

"More cream than a Jersey cow in that hole." He chuckled as he went to the bed. "No hole, get off your back and on your hands and knees."

He manoeuvred Claire so she was facing me than took up his position on the bed behind her. When he pushed inside her again she groaned loudly.

"So is the hole on the pill?" He asked looking at me as he resumed steadily fucked my wife.

I didn't find my voice at first so I shook my head before I stuttered. "It..i..i..it's a safe time."

"Hmmm," The biker replied scratching his manscaped beard. "Not sure there is a safe time with me Nath. I'm a potent fucker. Four kids to the old lady... three to club hole's over the years. Probably a couple of others..."

He stepped up the pace and pulled Claire's head up by the hair.

"You might get knocked up hole. Do you want that?"

Claire didn't respond apart from the grunts forced out of her as his hips cannoned into her arse. Unexpectedly the biker pulled out, his cock slipping up between her arse cheeks. Chloe tried to look back but Jim kept a firm hold of her head. She rocked forward then back trying to get his dick back inside her.

"You want this bad don't you hole?" He taunted her while he moved his hips to ensure he didn't slip back inside. "Admit it hole and you get my cock."

"Yes," Claire hissed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I want it."

"It?"

"Your cock!" Claire spat. "I want your cock! Now fuck me." She pleaded pushing her butt back against him.

"That's my hole." Jim said as he pushed his cock down so it slipped back inside.

He returned to viciously fucking Claire. He bore down hard on her so her arms collapsed and her head was pressed flat to the bed. She had completely submitted to him and was now urging him on.

"Fuck it... fuck your hole... harder you fat fucker... fuck me..."

It was having the desired effect on Jim. His face was getting red again and the muscles of his arms stood out as Claire's arse moved back and forth.

"I'm going to nut in you slut," he grunted. "You ready for a biker baby hole?"

I was stunned by Claire's reply.

"Yeah... give it to me... fill me up... fuucccck."

Jim went rigid, he grunted loudly three times as I pictured his cock firing streams of potent cum into my wife. I could tell Claire was climaxing too. He stroked his dick back and forth a few more times then pulled out.

"Swing around and clean me up." He ordered but Claire didn't respond till he slapped her arse hard. "Now hole!"

A clearly fatigued Claire turned one eighty degrees and started licking Jim's softening cock. It meant her cunt was now facing me. It gaped open, cum was dribbling out of it and running down her thigh. I thought... I hoped it was over.

"Make yourself comfortable and turn out the lights XX. Me and my new hole are going to have some quiet time."

He pulled the covers down and motioned for Claire to get under them. I felt something hitting me on the head so I turned around. XX was offering me a blanket and a pillow. Under her arm was the other spares from the closet.

"I've got the lounge." She said throwing her bedding on it before returning to switch off the lights.

The room went dark. Watching had been hard at times. Not being able to see was ten times worse. I could hear muted conversation coming from the direction of the bed. It was impossible to make out anything that was being said partly because of the noise XX was making. First her boots came off and clunked on the floor. Then the lounge creaked and complained as she tried to get comfortable. After some time my eyes adjusted to the blackness. A clock radio on one of the bedside tables cast a faint red light. I could make out a lump in the bed of two bodies close together but not much more.

I must have drifted off to sleep. I woke up to the sounds of sex. Not loud frantic coupling like before but there was no mistaking the rhythmic gasps and grunts. Looking at the bed I could see my wife's naked torso bathed in the dull red glow from the display on the clock. She was riding the biker. If she'd been on a horse she would have gone past a trot into a canter. The increasing frequency of the sighs suggested a fully fledged gallop wasn't far off.

I was instantly hard. The cover provided by darkness meant I didn't hesitate to push the blanket down, free my cock and start to stroke it. Even when Claire lent forward and I could hear them moaning into each other's mouths as they kissed it didn't diminish my own desire. Then she was up straight again. More frantic now. The wheels under the ensemble creaked in protest. I picked up the pace too before I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"You're wife is hot." The voice of XX whispered from beside my chair.

I strangled a cry of alarm as I tried to pull the blanket up.

"No, don't stop." XX said urgently.

I was frozen so she took over. Her hand slipped under the blanket and she took over working on my dick. The couple on the bed were oblivious to our presence so I relaxed as XX jerked me off. The action on the bed was rapidly reaching its crescendo and so was I.

"Yeah hole... fucking ride it... fucking hole sluuuttt." Jim groaned as he came inside my wife again.

Claire got even more frantic before she too announced her climax. I was so close thrusting into XX's fist but couldn't quite get there until she pushed the blanket away, lent over and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuuccckkkk..." I gasped as I shot into her sucking mouth.

My hands found the spiky hair on the back of XX's head. I held her firmly in place as I closed my eyes and emptied my balls into her mouth. When I opened them again a lamp beside the bed was on and both Claire and Jim were looking at me and XX. I couldn't withhold another sigh as XX lifted her mouth off my cock. I had my mouth slightly open and the Amazon beside me took the chance to kiss me hard. Her tongue was inside my mouth and I soon realised quite a bit of my own sperm followed along. I pushed her off coughing while she and our audience laughed.

"Looks like XX has found a new toy as well." Jim joked then he pulled Claire back down under the covers.

I jumped up and went to the bathroom. When I came out XX was back on the lounge and the others looked to be sleeping, I went back to my chair and tried to get back to sleep. Somehow I passed out. I was woken by Jim's hand on my shoulder. I sat up straight and saw both he and XX were dressed and I hoped ready to leave.

"I left you a fresh one," he snickered pointing towards my wife on the bed.

The curtain was pulled back slightly letting in the early dawn light so I could see she was laying on her stomach. Claire's legs were open exposing her frothy cunt with more cum leaking out of her.

"See you later Nath," Jim said ruffling my hair. "Your stuff is on the table. You are one lucky man to have a sexy hole like that."

They walked to the door while I stayed seated. When I heard the door close I got up and made sure they were gone. I went back towards the bed. Claire was either asleep or passed out. I reached out and touched her foot. She moved, just not the way I expected. I thought she'd tuck her foot up, curl up or try and cover herself. Instead she opened her legs a bit further and lifted her hips off the bed.

Now I had a straight shot at her pussy. I'm not sure she was expecting me but I pushed down my shorts and climbed on the bed. Up close she stunk of sex and cum. Rather than turn me off I only wanted to fuck her more. I pushed inside and started fucking her messy hole.

"Nath?" Claire asked, it seemed I wasn't what she expected. "Wait..."

She tried to rise up but I pushed her back down and kept my weight on her shoulders.

"My turn now hole," I grunted. "It's... my... fucking... turn..."

I fucked her with a fury I'm not sure I have ever experienced before. Her cunt made sloppy squelching sounds as cock pounded in and out of her. Before I finished Claire was getting into it as well. Bucking back and urging me on. I added my own load to her overloaded cunt but I don't think she came. After pulling out I collapsed beside her on the bed. She rolled towards me and put her arm across my chest pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry Nath, I'm sorry." She whispered.

I pulled the covers up and we both fell asleep.