Wedding Crashers Pt. 03

Story Info
Playing with fire.
6.1k words
3.82
15.4k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers

This story would make more sense if you read the chapters in order. It is a cuckold tale and should not be confused with my other BTB and romance style stories.

Tags: Exhibitionist. Voyeur. Public Sex. Cuckold. Roleplay. Bikers.

It was about eight o'clock on a Sunday morning. I'd been awake for a couple of hours but was too lazy to get out of bed. Claire was asleep beside me. I rolled towards her. Enough light had fought it's way around the edges of the block out blinds for me to see her face clearly. She looked so serene and peaceful. Innocent as well although I knew that wasn't quite true. She stirred, opening one eye. Her hand came up and she playfully pushed at my face.

"Don't look at me." She mumbled sleepily.

"I can't help it. Even first thing in the morning you're stunning."

Claire closed her eyes and smiled at the compliment.

"What are you still doing in here anyway?"

"Having a lazy Sunday." I replied rolling onto my back.

"About time. You've been neglecting me." Claire shuffled close then put her arm around my chest.

"Just been a lot of stuff to do."

"And you're supposed to do it during the week. Weekends are for us."

I kissed her forehead and we lay together just enjoying the closeness.

"So what are WE doing today." Claire said while she scratched her fingernails through the hair on my chest.

"As I said before, a lazy Sunday."

"I could think of a few things you could do."

"I'm sure you could." I rolled towards her and made a grab for her breasts.

"No, not that." Claire giggled as she slapped my hands away. "You've got a bit of maintenance to do... then maybe we could go for a drive?"

"Where to?" I asked trying to portray some innocence.

"We can discuss that later. I'm going to have a shower." Claire pushed the covers back and sat up on the edge of the bed. "You'd better be ready for work when I get back."

With that and a smile she was gone. I was left with my thoughts. We hadn't been on a 'drive' for three weeks. Not since the trucker in Moree. It had been our fourth drive. The two before had gone much like the first one just in a different town in a different roadhouse. Claire in her 'hole' gear teasing me and strangers. Each time we barely made it out of the town limits before I pulled over and we fucked like crazy people.

The last time it had started the same way. Claire was wearing the black leather skirt and black top with the mesh front. A thin strip of opaque material the only thing hiding her nipples. We'd gone north to Moree. Found a big roadhouse on the highway and pulled in to get fuel. Claire had my wallet in her hand waiting to go and pay.

"Do you want an ice cream again?"

I clearly remembered the cheeky smile. The nervousness of the first time was gone. I suppose I wanted to take her out of her comfort zone, to ratchet up the excitement when I'd replied.

"Let's go into the diner. Get a burger or something."

The look on her face. The shock, the nervousness returned, then the mischievous smile. Claire paid for the fuel while I parked. We'd walked into the diner section together. It was half full of truck drivers. As we'd walked through the tables to get to the counter the conversations went quiet as they looked up, nudged there companions and pointed. We ordered, I paid and when the cashier gave me my change I 'accidently' dropped a ten dollar note on the ground.

"Do you want to pick that up for me?" I'd asked.

Claire's eyes went wide, her mouth opened to say something but she didn't. Instead she stepped back and turned her body slightly so the room behind her got the best view as she bent at the waist right to the floor. She actually bounced a couple of times while in this position as she feigned having trouble getting the money. I swear I heard a collective intake of breath from an appreciative crowd. Claire's face was red when she was back upright again. I turned her around and we walked back through the staring eyes that were now focused on her exposed front.

That was when I saw him. The same old fat guy who'd offered Claire money for a blow job in Gunnedah five weeks earlier. He winked at me and gave me the thumbs up sign. As we went past the table he shared with two others he spoke to us in a low voice.

"Same offer applies folks. Cold hard cash."

When we got to the table Claire cheeks had still been flushed red and her nipples poked out. She was almost panting, and I swear I could smell her arousal. I'd run my hand up her bare leg and slipped a couple of fingers underneath her skirt. Her panties had been sodden.

"It felt like everyone of those guys undressed me with their eyes."

"They weren't undressing you, they were fucking you."

I'd suggested we forgo the food and adjourn to somewhere more private. Claire had insisted we stay. The truckers were using any excuse to turn around and look at her. We'd almost finished eating when the old guy we'd seen before approached our table.

"You'll know where I'll be," he said.

He'd walked out the back door that led to the parking area and toilets. I remember the smirk on Claire face then she'd burst out laughing. After we'd finished eating I suggested we hit the road. When we'd stood up Claire had said she needed to go to the toilet so I said meet her out the front. That's what I did, I was sitting out the front waiting for about five minutes before I went to investigate.

I went back through the diner. A number of heads turned to follow my progress as I'd gone through to the toilets. As I did I almost ran into the old truckie heading for the door to outside. He winked at me as he disappeared into the night. I waited at the entrance to the ladies toilet and I was almost going to go in when Claire appeared.

"I thought you were waiting in the ute?"

"I was for five minutes. What happened with the old trucker?"

I'd been angry, I wasn't sure what Claire's reaction would be. At first she had the same look as a kid who's been caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Then some uncertainty had entered the equation. I'd thought she might cry. Instead she dropped her head for a moment then lifted it and pushed her hair away from her face. Gone was any misgivings. The creature that strutted towards where I'd stood was a self confident sexual being. She was silent until she pressing her body against mine.

"I sold him something." Claire had whispered in a sultry voice. "Would you like to guess what?"

She'd seized my hand and pulled it up under her skirt. There'd been no moist panties there. Only a very wet cunt. I'd easily pushed two fingers inside. I'd still been angry, I remembered that. Its just my cock was so hard it hurt.

"Jesus wept." I'd used the same line James had weeks before. Claire had chuckled.

"So do you like your naughty wife?"

"How much? How much did you sell them for?"

Claire had reached down and pulled a folded fifty dollar note out of the waist band of her skirt. When she unfolded it turned out to be three fifty dollar notes.

"He paid $150 for your panties?" As I spoke Claire had been busy pulling my cock free from my pants.

"No. Only $100. The other fifty was to watch me take them off."

"Is that all?"

"He didn't touch me, and I didn't touch him."

By now Claire had her skirt hitched up and was rubbing my cock up and down her dripping wet snatch.

"I need you to touch me now Nath. I need to get fucked right now."

So that's what we'd done it. In the dimly lit dirty corridor outside the toilets of the roadhouse in Moree I'd fucked my wife. And she got loud, she gasped and groaned and begged me to fuck her harder. By the time we finished there were three strangers watching, rubbing themselves through their pants. The old Claire had returned by then. We'd quickly covered ourselves and left...

"Hey, leave that thing alone and get out of bed lazy bones." Claire admonished me as she returned from the shower wrapped in a towel.

I looked down to find my hard dick making a tent in the sheets. That was my problem. I was uneasy about the mechanics of Claire selling her panties. Yet it still got me crazy horny. The details she'd shared with me were hazy apart from the no touching part. Still I did know she'd watched him jerk off with his prize while she sat exposed on the toilet. Any further exploration of my psyche was postponed as a pillow was launched in my direction.

The rest of the morning was spent replacing downlights in the bathroom and cleaning filters from just about every appliance in the house. After lunch I adjourned to the lounge for some TV time while Claire ironed. As usual I fell asleep and woke up over an hour later. Remembering I had a pump going to fill the main spray tank I left to go and turn it off. There had been no more mention of going for a drive so I was thinking I'd dodged that bullet.

I found a couple of other things in the shed that needed attending too so it was getting fairly late in the afternoon when I got back to the house. I parked the ute and walked around to the back entrance. Claire was sitting on a love seat catching the last rays of the sun. She was wearing the micro denim shorts and a new top. I guess you'd call it a boob tube. Just a tube of stretchy material that covered her breasts but it left her midriff and shoulders bare. Her attention was focused on her phone in her hand while her other hand fiddled with the material covering her crotch. I stopped and watched as she typed and appeared to send something. After a short time her phone chimed and she giggled while looking at it.

"What's so funny?" I asked announcing my presence.

"Oh nothing," Claire replied still half smiling as she put the phone down.

As she spoke Claire opened her legs wide. As she spread her them I was expecting to see a glimpse of some panties or thong. Instead I focused on some trimmed pubic hair and more than a hint of labia.

"You seem to have forgotten underwear."

"I knew I could rely on your sharp eye for detail." Claire giggled in the same sexually carefree manner she had out side the toilet at the Moree roadhouse. "Are you ready to go for a drive?"

"It's getting a bit late isn't it?"

"What? Are you afraid of the dark?"

I could have stopped it I suppose, but I was on a runaway train. The truth was I was a willing passenger. Just as excited as I was disturbed with each new experience.

"I'll just go and get changed."

When I returned Claire was just finishing a glass of wine. She stood up and pick up a small handbag.

"Ute or Landcruiser?"

"Cruiser. Might as well be as comfortable as possible." I said as I pulled my boots on.

At the turn onto the highway. I put my blinker on to turn right.

"Why that way?" Claire asked.

"We haven't been to Coona yet."

"Why don't we go back to where we started?"

"Gunnedah?"

"Yeah, a nostalgia trip."

"You've got no panties to sell this time."

"I guess I'll have to improvise." It was that same sultry sexy voice I'd heard in Moree.

I changed to the left blinker.

We headed into Narrabri then down the Kamilaroi towards Gunnedah. The closer we got the more restless Claire was in the seat beside me. I moved my left arm and let the hand drop down onto her bare thigh. She looked at me and gave me a nervous smile. I moved it higher until I could get a finger under the crotch of her shorts. She was already wet. As we approached the town limits Claire pushed my hand away. She flicked the sun visor down, opened the vanity mirror behind it and reapplied some lipstick.

I pulled into the roadhouse beside a fuel bowser. I'd just started pumping in the diesel when Claire got out. Previously she had waited till I'd finished before going inside. She stayed beside the vehicle and did a slow scan of the surroundings.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied.

I watched as she shifted her weight from foot to foot. She seemed even more nervous than she had the first time.

"I might go in," she finally said. "It's a bit cold out here."

I watched her walk towards the roadhouse shop. The heels of her cowboy boots clicked on the concrete as she strode with purpose. I was hoping for a flash or a slow bend. This time she walked straight inside. I called out belatedly to make sure she got me an ice cream. Claire either didn't hear or ignored me. The nozzle in my hand clicked to let me know the cruiser was full. My own excitement level was getting out of control as I hooked the nozzle back up to the bowser. It took me a couple of precious seconds to fit the fuel cap back on. I looked up as soon as I'd finished hoping I hadn't missed Claire showing off.

She wasn't there. I moved to get a different angle in case she was behind one of the confectionary displays but I still didn't see her. I went closer as the anxiety level cranked up a couple of notches. In the end I went inside. There was a big Maori guy behind the counter giving me a hard look like I was about to do a runner. Turning towards the diner I looked through the small windows in the swing doors. The butterflies in my stomach turned to rhinos.

I couldn't see Claire but I saw another very distinctive head. It had short spiked blonde hair and it was attached to a very tall Amazonian woman wearing a leather jacket. On the back of the jacket in bold letters across the shoulders, Renegades, XX. I went to go through the diner doors when a large hand settled on my shoulder.

"Where are you going bro?" The attendant had come from behind his counter.

"My wife, she's in there." I pointed to the diner.

"No bro. First you pay for your diesel and move your car. Then you can go in there."

I thought about arguing however I reckoned he wasn't the type to be persuaded and it would only chew up more time.

"Okay, okay." I said pulling away from his grasp.

I started walking out the door when he grabbed me again.

"What the fuck bro?"

"My wallet, it's in the Landcruiser," I explained.

I got my wallet, paid for the fuel and parked in the car park. The whole time my brain was running through all the scenarios I would find when I walked into the diner. When I finally stood at the doors I took a moment to compose myself before I went inside.

There was four of them at the table in the back corner. On one side XX and the young guy from the wedding, Long Drop. Jim and Claire were on the other. Jim's chair was pushed back from the table. Claire was sitting on his lap, facing forward toward the others. His meaty hands were holding her bare midriff. Elsewhere there were a several truckers, a table of five young men. One other with a twenty something couple and two young children.

"Nathan!" Jim called out loudly. "Come and sit down, fancy seeing you two here."

I went towards the table and he pulled out the chair beside him. When I went around I could see he had his legs together and Claire's were open either side so she was straddling him. She was leaning forward with her elbows on the table looking at XX. She didn't say anything. Guilt was written large in her expression and something else. At least she still had her shorts on. I sat down and Jim shifted in his seat which caused Claire to yelp.

"Easy girl," Jim said as he steadied her with his hands. "You know these two don't you?"

I nodded yes.

"So what brings you to Gunnedah? I thought you were from Narrabri."

"We are... It was just a spur of the moment thing." I replied, not trying to conceal my sarcasm.

Jim chuckled but Claire's mind was elsewhere. She was rocking gently with encouragement of Jim's hands. Claire was now sitting up straighter. Her hands, palm down, were flat on the table. It was like she was giving him a very dirty lap dance. Just in a half full roadside diner with the lights on rather than some dimly lit dive. I caught XX's eye but she looked away. Long Drop was staring intently at Claire's chest. Her nipples were standing out prominently through the tight material. I felt the need to adjust my position because despite the shock, my wife's sluttiness was having its usual effect on me.

I shifted my seat further forward so I could see Claire's face more clearly. Her eyes were closed, her brow furrowed with concentration. As I watched her mouth opened slightly and she started taking short fast breaths. It dawned on me she was on the verge of an orgasm. I heard Jim grunt then he spoke in a low voice so only those at the table could hear.

"Give it up hole, let it out."

My attention switched to Jim. He was grimacing. His hands moved up under Claire's top and enveloped her breasts. It pushed Claire over the line. She bit her lip to stifle a moan then dropped her head so her hair fell forward covering her face. The knuckles on one hand went white as she gripped the edge of the table. Jim pushed up hard from underneath.

"Yeah slut take it." He grunted.

"Jesus," I stood up quickly causing my chair to fall over as I realised they were actually fucking in a room half full of strangers.

The chair clattering backwards hitting the wall. It caused most of the heads in the diner to turn towards our position. It also caused Claire to look up. She saw the look of horror on my face and realised she now had every eye in the room on her. Her feet found the floor and she stood up. It was probably a reflex action but it wasn't a good one. Jim's hands were still under her top. As she rose they snagged the material pulling it down so her breasts came free.

From my vantage point it also confirmed what I had suspected. When her arse lifted from Jim's lap it exposed his thick wet cock that had been squeezed up through the leg hole of her shorts into her pussy. When the tip came completely out one last shot of cum spurted up Claire's back.

Maybe it was only in my head but for the next five seconds there was complete silence. Then one of the young men seated at a table near by wolf whistled. The truckers started laughing loudly and clapping. Claire tried to get her top back up while Jim just sat back with his cock still hanging out smiling at me. I remained frozen until I heard the mother of the young children mutter 'slut' to her partner. Her partner looked at me and I was conscious of the bulge in my own pants. I went straight for the doors. As I blundered between tables I heard Claire call out.

"Nathan..."

Immediately after one of the truckers mimicked her in a falsetto.

"Nathan..."

When I crashed through into the shop the room behind me dissolved into laughter again. The automatic doors to outside slid back and I continued through to the cool night air. I went straight to the cruiser. Inside I pressed the start button while I fumbled with the seatbelt. After flicking on the lights I jammed it into reverse. With my foot planted on the throttle it flew backwards and I swung it around so I was lined up for the exit. There, in the middle of the headlights was Claire. Her hands were held up to shield her eyes as she moved towards me.

I pulled the gear lever back to drive. At that moment the rage and humiliation was so great I contemplated planting my foot. I did edge forward and I heard Claire scream for me to stop. She was crying and apologising as she came closer. When she got to the passenger door she pulled on the handle but I had the door lock on. Claire begged to be let in. I could see Jim, Long Drop and a couple of truckers standing just outside the roadhouse doors watching with amusement. I relented, clicked the unlock button and Claire got in. She was blubbering about how sorry she was and crying.

"Shut the fuck up," I hissed. "I don't want to hear it."

Claire went quiet except for the sniffing and the occasional stifled sob. About fifteen minutes up the road she tried again.

"I'm sorry Nathan, I don't know what came over me."

"Really? I got a a great view of what came over you. Right up your back."

"You know what I mean."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers
12