All Comments on 'Wedding Crashers Pt. 03'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again. Gross as fuck. She a God damn whore. And he's pathetic. A total loser.

The thought of a woman I love acting like a slut and getting fucked by another man...loving being fucked by another man. Sexting another man. Sending him pics of herself to this other man. It makes me want to puke. But it makes this MC get hard? And want to fuck her sloppy cunt? Yuck. Anyone who thinks this is "hot"? Needs some professional help.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

I hope they enjoy the diseases. I wonder how many bastard kids she will have before Nathan finally throws himself into his combine?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

What a fucking weak arsehole Nathan is. He just lets her control things. She's obviously been sending photos to Jim for weeks if not months. Plus all the text messages. Then SHE arranged to meet Jim at that Truckstop. Why? To exchange recipes? No, to fuck him.

Nathan should immediately take her phone and smash the thing. She has the gangs contact numbers there. That cheating slut is not going to stop. Of course, cuck boy Nathan has been encouraging things all along with his cuck fantasies. This is the result of him being a spineless, pathetic arsehole. Yes, he should have left the slut at that Truckstop. Not unlock the door. Just drive off. She would have been fucked for days by the gang and he could have said bye to his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While she is a slut, he is also equally pathetic. Virtually throwing her into situations, pushing her to slut out. Don't constantly tease and put her in situations then get pissed when it goes awry. He's as much to blame for his humiliation.

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 2 years ago

Sounds like some people think this is reality, it's a fucking story where there are no diseases, no sprogs just sex, don't let it wind you up, if it's not your thing don't read it, it's not compulsory, I like it 5*

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 2 years ago

If there's a half dozen more of these stories yet to be published...how long before this dumbass is eating cream pies from her disgusting diseased cunt? Raising bastard kids that he didn't father? Willingly getting sloppy seconds.

By them meeting up with the club members again for a very public fucking? That just opened the door to the fat hairy biker to more of these kinds of liaisons. He now knows that her flirty texting messages are real. That he has a hold on her and she will actually follow through in meeting him.

It won't be long that she really will be a club hole. Passed around. Becoming a used up slut.

The question is why the fuck would any man put up with this?

If this kind of shit with my wife gave me a hard on? 30 seconds later I'd have my. 38 snub nose in my mouth and a hollow point would be painting my brains on the wall behind my head.

Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
SOS

Same old shit!

COME ON MAN

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

This is a great story!!!! Ignore the haters!!!!!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Desperate to get the small dicked boys all giddy with this garbage? You literally wrote some truly worthless fecal matter, and the fact that you felt this crap needed 3 chapters says way more about what you think of your abilities and final product than you evidently realize, which sadly doesnt match up to what was delivered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES