Wedding Crashers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you mean when you walked straight into a roadhouse diner and sat on the first cock you saw?"

"I warned you. I told you not to put me in that position again. You were the one who started these little road trips."

"That's not fair and you know it."

I couldn't believe she was turning this back onto me. We drove in silence for a while till Claire spoke again.

"Can you pull over somewhere please? I need to get some wipes out of the back."

"You can wait."

"I'm leaking all over the seat." She opened her legs and the pungent aroma of sex wafted up to my nostrils.

I saw a gravel turn off up ahead and put on my blinker. Rather than turn in I just nosed the Cruiser off the tarmac and left the motor running. We both got out. Claire went around the back and opened the backdoor while I pissed near the front tyre. Once I'd zipped up I wandered to the back. I couldn't see my wife at first. She was squatting on the gravel road urinating. Looking in the back I saw she had discarded her shorts. When Claire walked back into the light the sight of her near naked body had its usual effect. Then when she got to the back of the cruiser she lent in to get the wipes. It was too much for me. I walked around behind her loosening my belt. When my hand touched her bare arse she flinched.

"No Nathan." Claire said as she tried to push my hand away.

I didn't take any notice. My cock was out and I rubbed it against her.

"Nathan... not here."

My anger flared.

"What? In front of twenty strangers in a diners alright but a few kangaroos scare you?"

Reminding Claire of what had happened less than half an hour before took the fight out of her. I positioned her exactly where I wanted her, dipped my knees slightly and slipped inside. She was still lubricated from her previous activities but not as stretched out as I had expected. I didn't go hard and fast at the start. I was getting into the groove when I picked up the drone of an engine. Claire heard it too.

"Hurry up Nathan..."

It only made me want to take longer. As the noise got louder Claire got more urgent, working her arse while telling me how good it felt. When she realised I wasn't going to finish before the vehicle arrived she stopped and tried to push me away again.

"At least shut the door so the interior light goes off."

I ignored her again and resumed slamming into her hard. The roar behind me was getting louder. It was clearly a truck. I tried to imagine the view he'd get as he got closer. My bare backside pumping away and maybe a few glimpses of Claire as he flew past. The trucks lights dimmed then went back to full strength as he probably got more idea of what was happening off the side of the road in front of him. I decided to play on Claire's exhibitionist streak.

"Do you think he's going to stop honey?"

I was sure I heard a moan above the noise of the oncoming truck. I pulled her top down so it was now more of a belt around her middle.

"Let's give him a show..."

I pulled out and quickly turned Claire ninety degrees so she was facing the open backdoor. She put her hands against it to steady herself as I started fucking her again. The truck wasn't far away and he expressed his appreciation of my change by blowing his air horn. He now had a perfect view of Claire's naked profile. The engine note of the truck changed as he shifted down one gear and then another.

"He's slowing down slut," I shouted. "He's getting a really good look."

Being in the glare of the headlights was clearly getting to Claire. She was pushing her butt back aggressively against my frenzied onslaught. I grabbed at her tits the same way Jim had in the diner squeezing the pointy tips hard. She screamed and I groaned as I emptied my balls inside her. All our noise was lost as the trucker cruised past blowing his air horn again as he went. As he powered up and continued off into the night I started to ease back until Claire's hand reached back to stop me.

"Wait, stay in there," she urged me. "Better give your little guys a fighting chance."

"Oh shit!" I remembered Claire's unprotected status.

She giggled and wiggled her bottom.

"Don't worry silly. My period starts in a couple of days."

I was relieved and once again tried to disengage.

"No, stay inside and hold me. I like feeling your cock inside me."

It was a bit of an ego boosting comment so I did as she asked. I held her tightly until my dick softened enough to slip out. I don't know what it was but I just couldn't stay mad at her. As I held her I thought about the schizophrenic nature Claire had been showing lately. She would be reluctant to be 'naughty' then it was like a slut switch had been flicked. As if to emphasis my point she turned in my arms and kissed me in such a sensual way. Then she slid down my body and took my soft cock in her mouth. She worked on it until I felt some signs of recovery.

"Are you waiting for the next truck?" I asked.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me.

"No, I'm just rewarding you for being such an understanding husband." She stood before pulling me into an embrace. "Take me home to bed and make love to me Nathan." Claire whispered in my ear.

We closed the back and got back on the road. Claire didn't bother to put her shorts back on. About ten minutes from home she pulled my arm off the rest between us. Placing my hand on her pussy she humping against it.

"Play with me."

When I pulled up in front of the house I had two fingers inside Claire and she was on the verge of cumming again. What followed was one of the longest sexual marathons I've ever experienced. It was like when Claire and I first started having sex. The constant position changes, penetration interrupted for more oral sex. Claire knew I only had one good shot left in me so she kept putting me off so she could have more. In the end I think she came three or four times before it all got to much for me. We were going at it with Claire on the bed while I stood behind her. She could tell I was getting close and she tried to scramble away.

"No, no, wait, wait,"

This time I wasn't going to be put off. As she moved forward I followed her and crawled onto the bed. I pushed her so she pitched forward and her face went into one of the pillows. Then I reentered her while I used my arms to keep her upper body down on the bed. She complained and swore but I didn't let her up. It must have 'flicked her switch' because she went from complaining to demanding I cum inside her.

"Yeah fuck... take it Nath... take it... it's yours... fuck my cunt..."

Claire using the c word was as rare as rocking horse shit. I slammed into her until I erupted inside. We were both panting and sweating profusely. I collapsed on the bed and she wriggled up close to me. We kissed, not with tongues and desire, just a deep love for each other. Our lips caressing each other's.

"Do you still love me Nath?" Claire asked.

I detected a palpable need for confirmation in the question. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her nose before I replied.

"Every day a little bit more."

"Even when I'm naughty?"

My reply to that one took a little longer. What had happened at the Gunnedah roadhouse had been pushed into the background by my own lust. Now I was reminded of the questions that had spun through my head before we stopped and fucked on the highway.

"Honey?" Claire pressed herself against me. "You're not still mad are you?"

"I've got some questions..." I let the silence linger waiting to see what she said.

"Okay, what about?" There was apprehension there and I felt her body tense up.

"You seemed very insistent on going to Gunnedah. Did you know that Jim was going to be there?"

Clare's mute response told me what I suspect was true but I needed her to say it.

"We need to have truth between us Claire."

"You won't get mad?"

"No," I replied not really sure whether I could adhere to it.

"Sort of..."

"What does 'sort of' mean," I said with a bit more aggression than I intended plus I shifted away from her so I could look at her.

"You said you wouldn't get mad."

"Okay, I won't." I pulled her tight against me again.

Claire shuffled really close and buried her face into my shoulder.

"His message said he would be but I thought he was just joking."

"What message?"

"A text."

"How long have you been in contact with him?"

"A while."

"A while days, weeks, or a while months."

"A month or two, but not all the time."

"Jesus, Claire. He practically raped you in Sydney."

Claire didn't respond. I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

"How many texts?"

"Not many."

I was getting sick of having to drag all this stuff out of her.

"Not many, one or two... not many ten... not many every day?"

"Ten, fifteen, maybe a few more."

"Can I see?"

"No. I delete them."

To me this was a dead end for now. I decided to move on.

"What happened at the roadhouse?"

"You already know."

It was time to be more specific.

"When you got out of the car and looked around. Where you looking for him?"

"Yeah. I suppose... I was looking for the bikes. I didn't see any so I thought they weren't there."

"What about when you went inside."

"I was just going to do the usual, get an ice cream and pay. Then the diner door opened and XX called me inside."

"And..."

"I went into the diner... Jim stood up as I went toward them. He gave me a hug."

"Did you kiss him?"

"Errr, yeah but not... you know it wasn't a pash. Just a peck."

"Then you sat on his dick."

"No, no, it wasn't like that... it... it's hard to explain. I was sitting on his lap and I could feel it, it was hard and then... and then he sort of pushed me forward and when he pulled me back it was out... sort of pressing up into me... I just... I just couldn't... I couldn't..."

"Resist?" I offered and I felt her nod her head on my shoulder. "What is it Claire? What makes him so attractive to you? Is it the fat gut? Or is that he's old? Is it a daddy thing?"

Despite my promise I could feel the anger simmering again.

"I don't know. I just don't know. I love you Nathan. I don't love him... but he... he just does something... I can't explain it..."

"Is it his big dick? Is that what you need?"

"No, no." The shrill nature of Claire's answer surprised me. "How many times did you just get me off?"

"But not like he does."

"It's just different. Not better..."

I'd run out of questions for a moment. We just stayed close. It was Claire who spoke next.

"Why do you like watching me?"

"What do you mean?" I knew what Claire was getting at but I needed more time to formulate my answer.

"When I get dressed up. When I show off..." Claire stopped.

I recognised at that moment I was with the old pre-Jim Claire. The one who struggled with sexual words.

"Show off my assets." She finally said.

"I don't know." It was the same lame answer Claire had been giving me so I tried again. "Seeing you change, from reserved school teacher Claire to something else."

"What? A slut?"

"No. Not that. I'm not sure what exactly... partly the desire I see in other men. Partly you look like the girls in the magazines."

"So I'm not a slut, I'm a porn star." Claire's comment left me in no doubt she didn't consider there to be a difference.

"I'm just trying to explain rather than say... I don't know."

"What about when you played with yourself while Jim and I had sex in Sydney?"

"You mean XX played with me."

"I heard you were already well on the way before she helped out."

I had to think for while. I'd already admitted previously it had turned me on.

"Similar I suppose. I could only see your silhouette so it was as much the sounds. It could have been any woman... no, no that's not right. Your sounds, the way you mew when you feel it start to build. The squeak of the wheels under the bed, the slap of your bodies meeting..."

Claire rolled on top of me. Her body was laying flat on mine. My hands found her arse cheeks and I gave them a squeeze.

"I love you Nathan. Don't ever doubt that." She whispered before kissing me.

"Do you want to be with him again?"

"Don't Nathan."

"I just want to know. No, I need to know. I don't want to be blindsided again."

"I'll delete his number, block his texts. I'll burn the clothes..."

"I'm not asking that. He knows our address. He probably knows where you work. I need to know what YOU want."

"Don't Nathan."

"I think you just answered my question."

"I didn't, your wrong. I don't want anything to do with him."

Claire was angry and she rolled off and turned her back. The covers were pulled up high suggesting the interaction tonight was finished. I rolled the other way and took some time to get to sleep.

12