Wedding Crashers Pt. 04

Story Info
A Marriage Evolves.
8.9k words
4
10.7k
14

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,237 Followers

This story would make more sense if you read the chapters in order. It is a cuckold tale and should not be confused with my other BTB and romance style stories.

Tags: Cuckold. Cheating Wife. Voyeur. Bikers. Femdom. Restraints.

I woke up later than usual the next morning. I could hear Claire breathing deeply, still sound asleep. Getting up I pulled on some clothes and went to the kitchen. Coffee was the first item on my agenda. I'd just clicked on the morning papers on my iPad when I heard Claire's phone chime. It was on the bench near my right hand. With one finger I swung it around so I could read the notification.

New message from a mobile number not in her contacts.

How's it going this morning?

I hit the notification and it went to the messages app. It was the only text listed from that number. I debated what to do. The screen of the phone started to dim so it was now or never. I touched my finger on the reply bubble and the keyboard came up.

K

It was the way Claire always text me she was okay. I waited wondering whether it was Jim. The phone message warning chimed again.

What bout N?

He's outside

Is he pissed?

That told me who it was. I was about to close the app when another message appeared.

Told u I could get you off fast!

It seemed to be a lot more familiar than a ten or fifteen message relationship Claire has suggested last night. I reckoned there was only one place I'd get the truth. I picked up the phone and unplugged the charger. Scrolling to the top of the screen and pressed the call symbol in the top right hand corner. As the phone connected and started dialling I went outside onto the verandah. After three rings it was answered.

"Well this is a surprise. I thought voice calls were off limits." Jim's distinctive voice came through the speaker. I could hear the satisfaction in his voice.

"I have different rules."

There was a noise on the other end after I spoke. I imagined Jim suddenly sitting up.

"Nathan." He was off balance momentarily.

"Jim."

"I take it Claire doesn't know you have her phone."

"Maybe she gave it to me to tell you to stop bothering her."

Before he replied I heard him laugh loudly.

"She fucking loved it." He stopped to laugh again. "And from the reports later on the UHF radio you did too."

The trucker driving past flashed through my memory. Now I was off balance. So much so Jim was the next to speak.

"So what did you ring for Nathan?"

"How long have you and Claire been corresponding?"

"Why don't you ask her?"

"I did. I just want to see..."

"You're checking up on her." Jim interrupted.

"I'm just confirming what she told me."

"Now Nathan, outlaws like us have a code. Divulging private conversations would break that code."

"She's my wife."

"She's my hole!" Jim retorted.

I wasn't getting anywhere there so I changed tack.

"Why were you in Gunnedah?"

"Once again it's none of your business." He paused then continued, "but because I like you Nathan I'll tell you. We have a chapter in Gunnedah and a clubhouse on a river block a little way out of town."

"Did Claire know you were going to be there?"

"Nathan, asked and answered. I'm not going to tell you."

I swore I thought quietly but he heard. "This is really eating you up isn't it Nathan?"

"Fuck you Jim."

He laughed again.

"That's the spirit son." More laughter. "So how is my favourite hole this morning?"

"Maybe you should come here and ask her yourself." It was out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

This time Jim was silent for a moment. I thought for a second we'd been disconnected.

"Is that an offer Nathan?"

My brain was saying no. My ego wanted to read the text messages.

"It could be... if I get to see all the text messages."

There was silence again.

"You drive a hard bargain. Just as well I'm a fucking criminal and I don't mind breaking the rules."

"How do I know you won't delete some?"

"Trust me Nathan. When you see them you'll know why I'll never delete them."

Shit, it dawned on me that this was real.

"I guess I'll have to tell you how to get here first."

"Haven't you heard of sat nav and google earth? I already know exactly how to get there. I know what your house looks like. I know you have a half built shed extension." Jim chuckled. "Just to be clear Nathan. You have to answer the door and invite me into you home. It's sort of a thing my hole will insist on."

"And you have to hand over your phone with the messages thread open before you step inside."

"Deal Nathan. I'll see you in a couple of hours."

He hung up and I stood looking out over the farm second guessing what I had done. Maybe it was always going to end up this way, Jim in our house. I'd just hastened the process. After deleting all but the first message and the call log I went back inside. Replacing the phone where I'd found it I poured out my cold coffee then started making a new one.

I was sitting down at the dining table with some toast and my second coffee of the morning when Claire surfaced. I'd heard her moving around for a while up the other end of the house. I assumed she was waiting for me to go and do something outside. Hunger must have got the better of her in the end. She went straight to the coffee machine in the kitchen area. I finished the last square of toast before I wandered over to put my stuff in the dishwasher.

"Do you want the toaster or can I put it away?" I asked trying to break the ice.

"Leave it out." Was the blunt response I received.

It felt like a couple of day type cold shoulder so I tried to speed up the recovery.

"A message came through on your phone earlier. Sorry the notification alarm scared me and I knocked it off the bench. I don't think it's damaged but the alert has probably gone off the screen."

Claire had a nervous glance towards her phone but resisted the urge to grab it and check. I drifted towards the hallway like I was going to the toilet. Stopping just past the doorway I waited for thirty seconds then had a peek. Claire had the phone in her hand. I ducked back before she saw me and continued up to the bedroom. Would she text him back? Would he reply he was on his way? I didn't think he would. His instructions suggested he wanted to make an entrance. I wanted to see Claire's reaction to the surprise as well.

It was just before eleven when I first heard the distant rubble of a motorbike. Claire looked up from the student assignments she was grading. At first I think she thought the noise had something to do with me. Then as it got louder we both looked towards the window that faced the driveway. Two motorbikes went past with riders wearing black leather. One rode tall and looked lean, XX, while Jim's bike was more laid back with high handle bars.

"Jesus Christ." I grunted at the same time Claire muttered. "Shit."

"What the fuck Claire? Have you been texting again this morning?"

My wife had the look of a rabbit caught in a spotlight.

"I didn't... I didn't... say anything about coming here. He hadn't replied... you've got to make him leave Nathan."

"Do you really want that?"

There was a knock on the back door. I moved towards it.

"Nathan!" Claire screeched.

I opened the door and Jim was there with a big smile on his face. I pushed the screen door back.

"Come in." My part was done.

Jim moved quickly inside with his hand raised and I thought he was going to hit me. Then a glass deflected off his fingers near the back of my head and smashed on the wall behind me. Claire had hurled it in frustration and was now heading up the hallway.

"Thanks," I said looking around at the broken glass on the floor.

A door slammed up the other end of the house and Jim began moving towards it.

"Hang on, haven't you got something for me?"

"Yeah, yeah right." Jim reached inside his jacket and pulled out his phone. He fiddled with it for a moment then passed it to me. "XX knows the passcode and will keep an eye on you. Only look at Claire's messages."

"Why? If I see some other stuff will you have to kill me?"

Jim suddenly looked very serious.

"Yeah, probably."

I felt a chill. I'm pretty sure he meant it. Jim walked away towards were Claire had exited. XX coughed to draw my attention to her presence. She pointed to a couple of chairs out on the verandah.

"Might be better to do it out here."

I shrugged and went outside. I sat down and looked at the screen. The messages displayed were the ones I'd sent that morning. I scrolled up, and up, and up. There were texts, and gifs, and pictures. Hundreds all up. I went right to the top.

The first was very close to the weekend we were in Sydney. Only three or four days later. It came from Jim.

So r u with child?

The reply didn't come for two days. Then there were a few more on the same day.

No

R u sure.

Yes. Or I'm having a week long miscarriage.

Will get u next time.

Next time? lol

Over the next month there were two short text exchanges started by Jim. Mostly they were things like, U Ok, followed by yes.

Then the everything changed.

Sent u a surprise.

Two days later.

What am I supposed to do with them?

Wear them

What do I tell Nathan?

Whatever works. He will love them.

Then from Jim again.

Send me a picture.

The next one was a photo. I recognised it. It was Claire in our bathroom the day I walked in from the paddock and saw her taking a selfie.

After that was a picture from Jim. The tip of his dick over a cum splattered phone with Claire's hole selfie on the screen.

Gross

You love it.

Jim doubled up.

Nathan's gonna love them.

He already does. lol

It continued on like that. Occasional small talk with flurries of intense activity around the arrival of new hole clothes. I scrolled through faster till I saw a message from Claire in capitals. I looked at it then scrolled back a little. I think this was the first time Claire made the initial contact.

HE ASKED ME

Told you he would

Smartypants

What did he say?

What I'd do if we went to Sydney and ran into you

What did u say

Told him he was being silly

Then what?

We fucked

I love it when u talk dirty

I mean we didn't have sex... we fucked

I didn't think Nath had it in him lol

Seems he just needs the right motivation

Then Claire sent another selfie with the black see through top lifted up so her breasts were completely exposed.

He does or you do?

That was the last message of that set. The dates indicated a significant break before the next text was sent. It coincided with the time we took a break from the "hole" thing. The question in my head now was, did I cause it or was it this message from Jim? Once again it was Claire that initiated contact when the conversation resumed. There was a picture of her in the clothes I'd suggested for my machinery inspection trip. The caption underneath said, we are going for a drive followed by a smiley face.

Jim must have taken some time to reply because when he asked where she was Claire wrote she was sitting in the ute waiting for me. He asked for another picture and she sent one where she was pouting while the hand holding a can of rum was lifting her top exposing her left breast.

From the next flurry of messages I learnt the slow bend performed in the shed doorway was actually Jim's idea. Right down to the detail of Claire giving herself a wedgie to make it look like she had no panties on. The next day exchanges concentrated on the roadhouse and the trucker offering her money for a gobbie. Also my positive response to Claire's exhibition as well as my encouragement to continue it.

Texts were exchanged every couple of days from here on. Some just everyday chitchat but most focussed on our activities on weekend drives. Photos were exchanged again as Claire asked for Jim's input on her outfits. The subtle escalation of naughtiness that I thought was organic I could now tell was driven by Jim's suggestions. Then even he appeared shocked by the photo that ended the Moree drive set. It had been forwarded from another number to Claire then forwarded again to Jim. It showed her face and naked upper body. She was sitting on a toilet in a grubby roadhouse stall. Above her face was the head of a large cock being held by the owners hand encased in a pair of panties. Claire's cheeks were flushed, her mouth open while her tongue snaked to the side apparently trying to drag one of the many globs of cum that decorated her face.

Holy fuck! That's not Nath

It's my not so secret admirer...$$$

I put the phone down for a moment and rubbed my eyes. The level of deceit was appalling. As was the boner in my pants. The internal conflict of anger and lust with a twist of self loathing

"Seen enough?" XX asked.

"Not quite." I replied picking Jim's phone up again.

After that photo there was the first mention of Jim physically joining in our hole trip adventures. It was casual and vague unlike Claire's response in emoji. The drooling mouth, eggplant, the face with x for eyes and a wide open mouth and finished with a love heart. Jim then sent the little whale spurting water out his blow hole. Claire went next.

Yummy

From here the liaison was planned. The three weeks where I avoided any possibility of doing a trip by working, Claire and Jim were getting the details worked out. It culminated in what had happened the previous evening. Yesterday before her morning shower Claire had text Jim to say today is the day. Jim's return message said he'd be in Gunnedah by mid afternoon. He was heavily involved in her choice of clothes. After that the frustration levels had risen as I stayed away working. The texts and pictures got more and more explicit to the point that Claire sent a short clip of her hand playing with her bare pussy through the leg hole of the shorts. Jim had sent a funny gif in reply. I thought back to seeing her chuckle while I watched her with her phone. Then there was the confirmation.

He's just getting changed. We'll B on the road in 10

My hard cock will b ready>

Promises promises...

You won't last 5 minutes when you're riding it

Claire's last text was an emoji blowing kisses.

I passed the phone back to XX.

"Are you regretting your decisions this morning?" XX asked.

It felt like her eyes were boring holes in me as she awaited my reply. I looked out over the paddocks beside the house as I spoke.

"No. This was no way of stopping this from happening. Maybe it wouldn't be here, maybe in a cheap motel or in a car on the side of the road." I pointed to the phone in her hand. "After reading that I'm more certain than I was before."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Numb... impotent... " I had a few other adjectives pop into my head but I didn't say them out loud.

"Angry, Aroused?"

I quickly turned back to XX and she was pointing at my crotch. It had subsided somewhat but was still obvious.

"What are you? A shrink?"

"No. I'm just someone charged with protecting my boss. I need to know you aren't going to go postal."

"I invited him here."

"What better way to kill a man than get him on your own turf. It would hardly be surprising if you held a grudge given the way you first met him. Then there was last night..."

"Yeah, I'll just subdue you then go and beat him to death while fending off my horny wife."

"Do you own a gun?"

"Is that relevant?"

XX got an irritated look on her face.

"According to police records you own a.22 repeater rifle, a.223 rifle and a double barrel shotgun. Where are they stored?"

"If you have access to police records you should already know that."

XX smiled this time.

"In the shed. Can we go and check the gun safe?"

"Sure," I said standing up. "But I might get a drink of water first."

I turned to go inside and XX stood to follow me.

"Seriously?"

"I don't know what you have hidden inside."

I shrugged and held the screen door open for her so she could go in front of me. I saw her do a quick scan of the room then step aside so I could get to the sink. I got a glass out of the cupboard and put some water in it. There was another reason why I wanted to go inside. Claire had been angry when she stormed up the hallway. I was curious as to how Jim had got on. From the kitchen area the answer was obvious. The was a loud tapping on the wall like a metronome caused by our bedhead hitting it. Then there was my wife's voice.

"Ohhh fuck.... fuck yeah... hit it... hit that hole... fuck me."

I looked at XX and once again she had her inquisitor face on.

"Still happy with your decisions?"

I shrugged, "can't stop the sun from rising or setting."

"What the fuck is your deal here Nathan? Inviting Jim here to hurt or kill him I could understand. But this? Does it turn you on that much hearing your wife get fucked by someone else?"

"I... I... it was going to happen anyway. I just hastened events. This way I find out sooner."

"Find out what? If you like it?"

"No, If I get my wife back. Ever since that night in Sydney Jim's cast his shadow over us."

"And if you don't?"

I shrugged. I hadn't got that far in my thinking yet. XX gave an exasperated sigh and threw her hands up as I drained my glass of water.

We walked back outside again. I pulled on my boots and we headed for the shed. XX was very interested in the extension that was still under construction. That term may have been generous. The area to the north of the shed had been levelled with compacted gravel. Four posts stood like sentinels reaching for the sky. The remaining frame work and cladding was still stacked in bundles off to one side. Inside the workshop of the main shed I opened the gun safe to show XX the three guns safely stowed with the bolts removed from rifles.

Satisfied I hadn't stashed a weapon somewhere XX relaxed. She then showed an interest in the machinery parked inside. After hearing the sounds of sex coming from the bedroom earlier there wasn't much point rushing back so I gave her the full tour. Even taking her for a ride in the tractor.

We got back to the house a little before one. Unlike before there was silence but no sign of either Jim or Claire. I sat in my usual armchair and picked up the weekly rural newspaper from the floor beside it. XX stood awkwardly off to one side till I pointed to the lounge. She sat down and put her feet up in the coffee table while I went back to reading. The only noise was the rustle of pages as I leafed through the paper trying to find something to hold me attention.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhh fuck." Claire's muffled low moan floated down the hallway.

It was followed by instructions from Jim.

"Go slow! We've got all day slut."

Ten minutes later the bed was hitting the wall again as Claire swore her way through an orgasm. There was silence again for a while then Claire sighed again. I imagined them changing position the Jim lining up his cock for her pussy again. Three times Claire hit her peak over half an hour before Jim's gruff voice announced his own release.

"Fucking hole slut... fucking slut... here it coooommmmeeesss..."

Everything went quiet. I could hear the hum of the refrigerator motor it was so quiet. I still had the paper open. I peeked around it and found XX distracted looking at her phone. There was the sound of the bedroom door. Large feet padded across the hallway I assumed to the bathroom. They returned after a few minutes then lighter footfalls went the same way before they came down the hallway into the living area. Claire entered wearing a bathrobe and went towards the kitchen.

"Do you want some lunch?" She called over to us.

I was unsure if Claire was talking to me or to XX. Luckily for me XX replied before I could think of an answer.

"It's okay I had a late breakfast. I don't want to put you to any trouble."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,237 Followers