Wedding Crashers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed still bumped against the wall in a steady rhythm that XX matched. Her other hand ran over my balls and sometimes slid up under them towards my puckered hole.

"Faster now... I bet they're kissing a lot... Claire would be begging him to hurry up... cum in her..."

The moans and sighs got louder from next door as the passion rose. XX's hand was moving in a blur on my cock while the middle finger of her other hand was now worming it's way into my arse. I couldn't hold out and started spraying cum up onto my stomach. Jim's grunts turned into a shout of exclamation. Claire was beside herself.

"Yes, yes, I can feel it... so much cum... I want it all... I'm your hole... fill me up..."

XX wiped her slimy hands on my legs then got off the bed. She pulled her bra and panties on then came over to me. Releasing my hands she retrieved her belt. As she continued getting dressed I used my underwear to clean myself up.

"What did you mean by bad boys?" I asked.

XX gave me a puzzled look.

"She's addicted to bad boys, you said that earlier. Boys, plural. Who else?"

XX shrugged.

"She had sex with that trucker."

"He jerked off with her panties," I corrected.

"You saw the picture. The cum on her face. You've seen her with Jim. Do think she would have resisted sucking that cock?"

"That's still not sex."

XX laughed out loud.

"Are you really going with the Bill Clinton defence? Did we just have sex?"

Pulling up her pants she buckled her belt then left the room. I was left to ponder her words. After I'd put my clothes back on I followed down the hallway. I looked in as I went past the main bedroom. Claire was curled up under a blanket facing away from the doorway. Jim was gone. In the living area I saw him putting on his leather jacket.

"She's ready for you Nath. All wet and sloppy just how you like her. No rush though. I pumped so much cum into her it will probably still be running out of her tomorrow afternoon."

"I think I'll pass." I grunted as I walked past him.

"Hey, don't get the shits about it mate. You invited me, remember?"

"I just hastened the inevitable." I replied as opened the fridge to get a beer.

"Yeah, yeah, don't give me that down in the mouth bullshit mate. I saw you in the mirror getting your jollies." Jim made a show of adjusting himself. "Don't think it's a one off either. I plan on being back here very soon."

"I'm sure Claire will be counting the minutes till you return." I deadpanned back.

"Fucking oath she will," He chuckled. "Gate crashing my daughters wedding really hasn't worked out for you has it Nath?"

"I'd imagine most gate crashers don't expect to be raped for their punishment."

"Fuck off Nathan. No court in the world would call what happened between me and Claire rape." Jim was angry as he balled his fists. He cooled quickly and laughed again. "The first witness in my defence would be Claire herself."

"I guess we will have to agree to disagree about that one." I took a long pull from my beer and looked out the window.

Jim big hand clamped down on my shoulder.

"You're not going to do anything stupid are you Nathan? After all we are business partners now."

"I won't make waves on one condition."

Jim smirked. "And what would that be?"

"If Claire says it's over, it's all over. No Claire, no chemical warehouse. You don't chase her again."

Jim's smirk got wider then turned into a full belly laugh.

"Fuck Nathan, you really crack me up. Have you ever heard Claire go off like that? Right now you should really be thinking about how you are going to step up.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm saying you married a fire cracker buddy. I've only just lit the fuse, she still hasn't gone off yet."

"Bullshit."

"Maybe, I guess we'll find out. And just to show there's no hard feelings from me. It's a deal. If Claire tells me it's over, it's over. The whole shitshow." Jim held out his hand and we shook on the it." XX knocked on the window from outside. "Gotta go. I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks."

Jim winked then blew Nathan a kiss.

The bikes roared to life. I stood at the window over the kitchen sink as they disappeared up the driveway. The evening was starting to cool off so I got some wood and lit the fire. I sat watching the flames build up as I emptied my beer. For the next two hours that's all I did, drink beer and watch the fire.

"Can I turn a light on?" Claire asked from the hallway.

"Knock yourself out."

Claire went into the kitchen area. She started unpacking the dishwasher. Cutlery crashed into the drawer. Plates were next, crashing into each other with such force I was surprised they didn't break.

"Could you possibly make any more noise?" I shouted above the din.

"Fuck you Nathan."

"Actually you seem to have monopoly on fucking in this house." I retorted.

Once again I should have been watching Claire. The glass hit me a glancing blow then continued onto the lounge chair beside me.

"Jesus, Claire! What the fuck?"

"What the fuck? You ask me what the fuck?" Claire advanced towards me, luckily her hands were empty. "You invited him here. Just opened the door and said come in and fuck my wife."

"I didn't hear you complain too loudly. Or maybe you did, just in between begging him to go harder, longer or deeper."

"I told you not to put me in that position again."

"I didn't you did." I stood up so she wasn't looking down on me. "You been fucking texting him ever since the night in Sydney."

"He started it."

"And you kept it going. You lied to me."

"I never lied."

"You said you bought the clothes."

"I said I picked them up, and that's what I did, from the post office."

"You said the selfie in the bathroom was for me."

"It was. I just sent it to him as well."

"Along with a lot of others."

"It was safe. He was 6 hours away."

"What about the trucker."

"What about him."

"You told me he just jerked off with your panties. You didn't say he came on your face and you licked it up."

"What? Worried you kissed me when I had cum in my mouth?"

"Fuck you Claire."

"Don't play the wounded party here. You got everything you wanted from those road trips. You fucking loved it."

"I thought it was just you and me. I didn't realise I was the third wheel."

"Oh fuck off. What about the fourth wheel? I saw you in the doorway with that amazon bitch's hand on your cock. Is that why you invited him? So you could get with Brienne again?" Claire taunted.

"I'm going to bed."

"Yeah, run away. You invited him here. You opened the door. You said come inside."

"And you can stop it."

"What are you talking about?"

"I made a deal with Jim. I'd stay neutral about you and him, but if you ever said it was over, it over. He walks away, no arguments."

"So just like inviting him here, I don't get consulted. You work it out between yourselves."

"On the contrary. You get all the decision making power. If you say stop it stops. If you say more, you get more."

Claire shoulders slumped as the desire to argue leaked out of her.

"Just tell me why? Why invite him? Why acquiesce to this deal?"

I paused as well, lifted my hand to my face. I rubbed it then pushed my fingers through my hair.

"Because I love you." After the statement I let out a long sigh. "I want to hate you... something happened that night in Sydney. It's changed both of us. You seem obsessed with this guy. It might have only got physical again this weekend but for the past couple of months you've been having an emotional affair with him."

"I haven't..it was just..."

"Please, you asked me why, I'm telling you. I've always believed we were going to make it, have kids, watch them grow together. We still can but you've got to get this... this Jim thing... whatever it is, out of your system."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I'm giving you your freedom back. You get to decide what you want. I'm not going to try and stop you from being with him. I'll wait, I'll wait till you sort your shit out, or get it fucked out of you... but not forever."

"I'm not like that Nathan."

"Yesterday you walked into a half full diner and rode a guy's cock who practically raped you a few months ago. I'm not sure I know what you're like anymore."