Wedding Crashers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No trouble, it will just be help yourself. Some cold meats and a salad."

"Yeah okay," XX said with some enthusiasm. "That will be great."

Claire busied herself in the kitchen while I kept my face buried in the newspaper till I was called into action.

"Could you be some sort of host Nathan and see if your guest wants something to drink?" There was particular emphasis on the you and your.

I looked across at XX and she shook her head.

"I'll wait till lunch."

I shrugged and returned to the paper but Claire wouldn't let it go.

"There is another guest and maybe you could ask your wife as well."

I folded my newspaper slowly and stood up.

"Would you like something to drink dear?" I laid the sarcasm on thick but she replied in kind.

"That would be lovely darling, how thoughtful." She turned towards me and pouted. "A glass of wine and a glass of iced water please. I'm quite thirsty for some reason."

Going to the fridge I pulled out a bottle of wine and the water jug. I was just getting some ice from the freezer when Jim emerged. He was wearing a half buttoned shirt and some boxer shorts. Claire cleared her throat nodding her head towards him as he made his way towards XX.

"Do you want a drink?"

Jim turned around and scratched his belly as he thought.

"Do you have any mid-strength? Great Northern or XXXX Gold?"

"Yeah."

"I'll have one of them." He said them he tapped XX on the shoulder and pointed out to the verandah.

While they went outside I got Claire her drinks. The two bikers were in deep conversation. Occasionally they would look inside and I felt their eyes were particularly focused on me. I took the opportunity to go up the hallway. As I went past the bedroom I looked in. All but one pillow and the covers were on the floor. Even the fitted sheet had become dislodged from two corners of the mattress. I continued on to the toilet. After emptying my bladder I was opening the door to leave when Claire appeared and pushed me back inside.

"What the fuck Nathan?" She hissed as she poked me in the chest. "You complained about being blindsided... what the fuck was that!"

"What are you pissed for? You've just been throughly fucked for two hours and from the sound of it loved every second of it." I retorted.

"You fucking invited him here. To our house."

"I thought it might be more comfortable than a diner."

"Don't throw that in my face. This is a lot different."

"I read the texts." The significance of my statement was lost on Claire.

"So what? He asked if I was alright."

"No. I read all the texts. Right from when he asked if you were pregnant."

Claire's mouth opened to continue her rant then it finally got through to her what I was saying. Her eyes went wide and her lips came together into a thin line.

"Nathan, it's not..."

"We'll talk about it later." I cut her off and pushed past her.

Claire's hands grabbed at me.

"Nathan listen..."

Jim's voice boomed down the hallway and cut short the clinch.

"Nath? Where's my beer?"

I grabbed Claire's wrists and pulled her hands off my shirt. As I reentered the living area Jim spoke from where he was sitting in my chair.

"I didn't mean to interrupt anything Nath. If I knew where the beers were I could have got it myself."

"Wasn't it on Google Earth?" I said as I opened the fridge and got him and myself a Great Northern.

I was passing him his beer when Claire came back in. She went straight back to the kitchen bench. I sat down in the other arm chair and took a long pull from my beer. We sat in silence until Claire called us over to the table. I got two more beers and XX a glass of water while they sat down. When Claire finished putting food on the table she pulled a chair out but Jim seized her and dragged her onto his lap. She resisted and from the look on her face it was clear she wasn't currently enamour with her lover. However he was not the type to let that worry him. Before he'd finished eating his hands were roaming inside the robe and Claire was giggling.

I expected them to adjourn to the bedroom so I was surprised when Jim pushed Claire up to her feet and pointed at me.

"Nathan, we need to take a walk."

I followed him outside. As I put my boots on he slipped into his and went to his bike. Walking towards him I could see him searching through a compartment. He found what he was looking for, a small ziplock bag which he placed on the seat. Then he opened a compartment on the other side and pulled out a water bottle. I couldn't help a smirk as he removed a small blue pill from the bag. He put it in his mouth then chugged on the bottle.

"Don't be too cocky Nath," Jim said as he replaced the items where he had found them. "I've already dumped two loads in her cunt and I'm not leaving till I give her another two."

He set off in the direction of the shed looking comical in his black boots, boxer shorts and shirt flapping around his fat gut. I fell in step beside him. At the flattened site of my shed extension he stopped.

"What's your plan here Nathan."

"Two more bays for now. One for fertilizer storage. The other one just machinery. Like to do a third in the future. Chemical storage and wash down bay."

Jim walked around the site scratching his stubble. He went over to where the steel trusses and cladding was stacked then came back.

"I've got a proposition for you," he said.

I didn't say anything so he continued.

"There's a couple of members in the Gunnedah chapter that build sheds. They could probably put this up in a couple of weeks."

"I know guys that can put it up. I just haven't got the money to pay them so I'm doing it myself when I get the time."

"Yeah mate I realise that. This transaction will involve no cost to you and down the track will make you money."

"I don't want a drug lab in my shed." I spat back.

Jim snickered.

"Nathan I'm shocked that you'd suggest such a thing." The feigned indignation was obvious, then he patted me on the back. "Don't worry Nath all the labs are mobile now. We get less suspicious neighbours if we keep things flexible. We would just like a secure chemical storage facility not far off the highway. You get ten grand a month for doing nothing."

"Who pays for the shed."

"Well you do of course. After all it's a tax deduction for you. Well, you get all the invoices. The costs come out of our 'lease' arrangement until they are covered then it's all yours."

"So one hundred and twenty k gets you chemical storage, my wife and gets me a criminal record."

Jim laughed again.

"Come on Nathan. I've already got your wife. Speaking of that cock loving hole, my little blue pill should have had enough time to work it's magic by now so let's head back."

We walked back the same way we went. Side by side but not talking until I asked him a question.

"Why her? My wife, surely you have plenty of other options closer to home."

"Certainly do Nathan, but you're Claire was a challenge. How to turn a nice girl into a hole."

Before he went inside Jim went back to his bike. He opened the compartment he'd got the pill out of and pulled out a paper bag. He came towards me then held it out for me to take.

"Ten thousand sign on fee."

I kept my hands in my pockets so he pushed it into my chest.

"Nathan this is important to me. I don't like getting tangled up with law abiding citizens. Makes me nervous."

It could have been a light hearted jib. It wasn't phrased like a threat but something about the way he looked at me suggested it was. I took the bag. He went past me into the house and I heard him call out to Claire.

"Get into that bedroom hole. I'm going fuck you till you can't walk."

I walked inside staring at the bag in my hand. XX was over standing near the kitchen sink. Her eyes went to the bag then back up to my face. She shrugged then her phone rang.

"Hello? Yeah... what?... you're breaking up, where are you?"

"You get better reception outside." I said pointing to the front door.

"Hang on..." XX gave me a thumbs up and walked out the door onto the verandah.

I stashed the money in the medicine cupboard above the fridge. Claire's raised voice carried up the hallway to where I stood. I checked to make sure XX was still outside then drifted towards the bedroom.

"They were private conversations." I heard Claire say.

"He's your husband."

"So? He didn't need to know."

"What's it matter? He knows and you are still getting the best fucking you've had since Sydney."

"He knows I didn't tell him the truth. He'll be pissed with me."

I made it to the doorway. It was half open so I peeked in. Jim was naked, standing with his back to the door. Claire was in front of him pushing his hands away as he tried to ease the bathrobe from her shoulders. Jim's mood changed in an instant and he grabbed Claire's wrist. Twisting them he started forcing her to her knees.

"Stop! You're hurting me." She hissed.

"I came here to fuck my hole. If I wanted an argument I'd have stayed in Sydney with my old lady. Now get down on your knees and use that mouth for something more productive." I watched as he moved his hips about. "Come on, open up. You know you want it again so get it hard. Yeah that's better."

Jim released her wrists and one hand went to the back of her head. One of Claire's hands appeared on his hip as she steadied herself while the other must have been holding his cock. It was extraordinary. If I had tried something similar she would have hit me in the balls the first chance she got. Here she was submitting to Jim to the point of moaning as she sucked on his tool.

"Good girl, good girl," Jim cooed as his hips started to move faster. "Let's see if we can get it all in this time."

He shifted his position so he almost straddling her head.

"Tilt your head up."

Claire was visible now tucked up between his legs. I stepped back a little in case she could see me but I think I was the last thing on her mind at that moment. Jim lined his dick up with her mouth then dropped down. Half of it went in easy then she coughed and gagged. Jim straightened his legs so the tip of his cock came up to her lips.

"Just relax and let it slide down."

He tried again and this time he got it past her gag reflex. I could see Claire's eyes were wide like she was pleading for him to take it out again.

"Wait, wait. Just breath through your nose. Get used to it being there." Jim said as he held her head firmly.

You could see Claire was relaxing a bit. Even as Jim started flexing his knees so his cock bobbed in her throat.

"Play with my balls." Jim directed as he started moving slightly faster.

One of her hands came up. Her fingers caressed his low hanging fruit. Claire's head was now starting to move in time with Jim's dips. I think I could even see her tongue make an occasional appearance extending up his shaft.

"Ohhh yeah, now we're getting somewhere."

Jim subtly changed the way he was cradling Claire's head then on the next dip he kept going. There was a strangled groan from my wife as Jim's balls rested momentarily on her chin. He quickly straightened almost popping right out of Claire's mouth. She sucked in a big breath before Jim dropped back down again going all the way. This time he stayed down, rocking, so his pubes mashed into Claire's nose.

He repeated this move a number of times. In no time Claire was pushing herself up to take it all like she was a dolphin eating a fish at SeaWorld. Jim actually stopped moving but my wife continued. She rose up higher on her knees to make sure she could get it all inside. Saliva dropped off her chin onto her bathrobe.

"Fuucckkkk. Now you suck cock like a hole."

Jim stepped back and Claire's lips stayed connected to his cock for as long as they could. He pulled her to her feet and spun her around. She took a couple of steps and started climbing onto the bed. Jim followed her but grabbed her hips and eased her back so her feet were on the floor while her torso was bent over the mattress. My wife groaned as Jim moved behind her and pushed his cock inside.

I couldn't see much except Jim's hairy back and arse from the doorway. I went to move away and nearly died as I backed into XX. Her hand clamped over my mouth to stop me making any noise and she pointed towards the mirror on Claire's dressing table. It reflected an image of the action from side on.

"Look at the way she's arching her back," XX whispered in my ear. "And how she's bouncing, making sure she gets every last millimetre inside."

Her hand moved away from my mouth and slid down my front.

"She's never going to say no to him," XX continued as her fingers now stroked my erection through my pants. "She's addicted, to bad boys... and their cocks."

The fact XX had used the plural, boys, registered in my subconscious but as her other hand joined the party by opening my pants I quickly forgot it. She freed my hard cock and continued her caresses. I pressed myself back against her hard body. With her long arms looped around me it felt like I was in a cocoon. XX lips stayed close to my ear continuing the X rated commentary to my wife's carnal display.

"I think she's about to cum Nathan... when she starts squeaking... Jim knows it too... he's really powerfucking her now... look at her Nathan... she loves it."

XX's hand was going way to slow to get me off. I started thrusting inside her grip. Claire was losing it, her head was shaking back and forth. There was an unearthly growl emanated from somewhere primal within her that I had never been able to unlock. I thought I was going to join her when XX's hand clamped over my mouth again as she squeezed the tip of my cock.

"Not yet... not yet... there's a bigger one coming."

I squealed into her hand and she squeezed so hard my cock started to go down. Jim kept hammering away oblivious to what was going on behind him. Claire had stopped pushing back as she rode her own wave of pleasure. Jim hands were now on her shoulders. The muscles of his arms bunched as he pulled her body back hard with each thrust.

"Gunna fuck a baby into you hole... gunna pound you till your belly swells... you want that? You want that hole?"

I was hard again in an instant. I wasn't the only one inspired.

"Oh fuck yes," Claire gasped. "Give it to me... I want it..."

XX started stroking again. Faster this time. She realised it was all about to happen. She was in my ear again as well.

"He's going to do it. She'll have his child not yours."

Jim was first away. He went in balls deep and I could see his arse squeezing as he fired his potent load inside my wife. At the same time Claire was babbling about feeling it spurting deep. The first shot from my dick splattered on the door opposite me. The second dropped onto the carpet. Then XX held my dick straight up so the rest dribbled down the shaft, coating her fingers.

With his balls emptied Jim pulled out. He pushed Claire onto the bed then manhandled her body 180 degrees so her head hung off the edge. I could see her face now. See the way she was looking up at the man who she'd just begged to impregnate her. See her open her mouth so he could ease his slimy cock inside. Just before Jim's balls covered her eyes I saw them flick up and we looked directly at each other.

"Fuck yeah hole. You've got this deep throat thing sorted now." Jim groaned as he slowly fucked my wife's face.

XX pulled me back from the doorway and pressed me against the wall. She clearly wasn't finished with me yet. She bought the hand that had stroked me up between our faces. Her tongue flicked out as she slowly licked all the cum off her fingers. I knew what was coming next. This time I didn't flinch when she leant in close. Her lips brushed mine tentatively at first to gauge my compliance. Then pressed harder, her tongue snaking inside my mouth. I kissed her back and my hand came up to squeeze her breast.

"Don't!" XX hissed as she backed off and held me at arms length by the throat. "I'm in charge not you."

With the boundaries set she leaned in again and kissed me ferociously.

"Where's the spare bedroom?" She growled.

I pointed to a door further down the hallway. She set off dragging me in her wake. I was scrambling to pull my pants up so I didn't fall over. XX kicked the door open, quickly surveyed the room then pulled me inside. Her strength surprised me as she forced me onto the bed. With the efficiency of a nurse my clothes were removed.

As I lay naked on the bed XX stepped back and pulled off her own clothes. She was lean like a greyhound. No generous curves, just straight clean lines. There were a number of colourful tattoos on her arms, back and one hip. The colour made more vibrant by her pale complexion. Her small thimble like nipples that topped equally small breasts were adorned with gold rings. There was not a strand of pubic hair on her body.

She approached the bed. I shuffled back to give her room then reached for her. It felt like my brain exploded in my head as her hand slapped my face hard.

"No touching... unless I ask you to." XX warning was stern while her face gave the hint of a mischievous grin.

She clearly enjoyed the shocked look on my face.

"Reach up and grab the bars of the bedhead."

I did as XX requested while she went back to the clothes pile and removed my belt and her own from our pants. She came back and securely fastened my wrists to the bed.

"Now there shouldn't have any more interruptions." XX moved so one of her pierced nipples was directly over my mouth. "Give the girls some attention."

Lifting my head I gently flicked it with my tongue.

"Harder!" XX ordered. "You're not in high school anymore Nath. Suck 'em. Bite the fuckers."

I latched on, sucking hard until XX pulled back and moved her body across so her other breast was closer. She alternated her position, letting me know when I wasn't trying hard enough by pulling my hair. After five minutes she moved her face down and kissed me hard again.

"Not bad Nathan. With a bit more training you'd do alright." XX breathed in my ear before kissing me again. "Let's move on to the main event."

XX straddled my body but not how I expected. She cocked her leg over my head. I looked up as her moist bald slit was lowered onto my face.

"Eat it like you mean it." XX growled.

I gave it his best shot. The truth of the matter was XX gave me little choice. She rode my face to two orgasms while I struggled to get enough air to stay conscious. When she lifted off her juices plastered me from my forehead to the tip of my chin. XX flopped down on the bed beside me.

"I fucking needed that Nathan. Fuck I needed that." She gave a throaty laugh. "I'd kiss you but you are a mess."

XX laughed again then went quiet as she tried to get her breathing under control. The muscles in my arms were starting to complain about the position they were tied in. I thought now she had been sated I might be released. Instead XX rolled close to me so she could put her arm across my chest.

"Can you hear them?"

I almost asked who. Instead I looked up at the ceiling and listened. It wasn't loud and raucous like earlier. Though the sounds of sex were still there. The bump of the bed was slow deliberate. The sighs and moans not designed to further excite or direct, merely expressions of passion.

"They're not just fucking," XX whispered, "they're loving."

Her hand drifted down to my dick and she started fondling with it again.

"I bet he's on top... missionary... Claire's legs are wrapping around his arse... maybe his back..."

XX rolled off the bed and left the room. She was back quickly with some hand cream she must have gotten from the bathroom. Pushing my legs apart she sat between them. Coating her hands with cream she went back to work on my cock.

"Listen, they're are getting closer... there's that squeak... but she'll wait this time... "