Wedding Crashers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you think? To fuck her, to fuck with you."

I stood up and went over to the work bench to turned down the radio.

"Is she going to be the entertainment?"

"Christ no. Not that way. He's not going to share her... well not yet. Just show her off. We bought two strippers from Sydney last night. They are hard to come by up here, especially ones that work "hot." That was the excuse to come up here. His old lady is getting suspicious."

"What's working hot mean?"

"Dildos, strap on's, actual sex not just taking your clothes off."

"Shit. Where are the strippers now?"

"They stayed at a motel in Narrabri. Jim will pick them up, they'll do their show, maybe work the crowd a bit for some extra cash. Then he'll bring them back here, drop off Claire, pick me up and I'll drive back to Sydney."

"Why is Jim so worried about his old lady? The way he acts, I didn't think any woman would get the upper hand."

"You haven't met Eleanor. It's his youngest kids birthday tomorrow. She told him if he wasn't back for it she'd castrate him with a blunt serrated knife."

"And you are my babysitter for the evening?"

"More or less. He knows he's pushing your buttons. He doesn't want to come back and find you laying in wait with a gun."

"And you weren't happy about it?"

XX shrugged.

"I like a party. Don't see why I have to miss out just because he can't keep his dick in his pants."

I returned to work. We continued until the job was done. All the while thoughts and images of what might be happening at the party filled my head, The sun was getting low as we returned to the house. I had left my phone on the kitchen bench. The message light was flashing so I checked it. It was from a number that wasn't in my contacts. There was a girl's face with a play symbol on it. I pressed it and the screen came to life. A smiling Asian woman was holding a phone close to her face and talking. She had glitter make up on, a piercing in her eyebrow and nose.

"Hi Nath, I'm Vicki. I just wanted to let you know we are going to take good care of your wife."

The image went out of focus and shook as the phone was swung around. Claire was sitting on a battered lounge next to a curvy girl with big hair wearing a g string and not much else. Her big breasts were pumped up and obviously enhanced. They both waved to the camera, blew a kiss then laughed. I thought Claire looked strange.

"Better have one more before we go." Jim's disembodied voice came from out of shot.

The phone moved again and focused on a coffee table in front of the girls. The was a mirror on it with four white lines of powder. Big boobs didn't need any prodding, she slipped off the lounge onto her knees and picked up a small tube. Holding her hair back she snorted one of the lines then passed the tube to the Asian girl. It was the first time I got to see all of her. She was petite with little breasts. The nipples sparkled with piercings as did her navel. She took her turn then offered the tube to Claire. She looked at the camera nervously shook her head and waved it away.

"No, I feel funny."

"Come on Claire." Jim voice again.

"Yeah girl, we are gonna have some fun." Big boobs was on the lounge beside her again pushing her forward towards the table.

"You're not going to send it to him are you?"

"No, no. I don't even have his number." Jim obviously lied.

Claire took the offered tube. Big boobs helped her by holding her hair as she lent down and sucked the powder up her nose. She rocked back onto the lounge her eyes open but glassy.

"All in one go this time, you're doing it like a pro." Jim commented.

The other two cheered, big boobs pulled her into an embrace. Then suddenly they were kissing and the chunky girl started feeling Claire up. The Asian girl came back into shot.

"We are gonna have some fun tonight Nath." She winked and the clip finished.

I looked at the time the clip was sent. It was two hours earlier. I'd just put the phone down when it chirped again. Same number, another video clip. I pressed on play to open it. This time it was a darkened room or shed, it was hard to tell. Rock music blared loudly. The camera was focused on a lit stage area where two bodies withered to the beat. The camera zoomed in so I could make out the Vicki and Big Boobs. Vicki was naked, Big Boobs still had her g string on.

The audience was calling out for more action. Vicki was waving for someone off to one side to join them. The crowd started chanting and clapping as one of the lights moved to illuminate Claire. She shook her head and tried to back away but three bikers standing behind her prevented her escape.

"Go on, go on," Jim's voice joined the others.

Vicki appeared, took her hand and she half dragged Claire onto the stage. She looked embarrassed as the other girls took up positions either side of her and began to bump and grind to the beat. Claire reluctantly started to mimic their movements which caused the crowd to cheer louder. It got even more raucous when Vicki and Big boobs began removing Claire's clothes. First the leather jacket, then the skirt. She was left with her body stocking and boots when the song finished.

All three bowed to loud applause and stamping of feet. The music started up again, the opening beats of Firestarter by The Prodigy. A strobe light kicked in making the dancers movements seem disjointed. When the strobe stopped Claire was standing straight up, Vicki was behind her with her hands clasped across Claire's chest. Just as the song kicked back into gear Vicki ripped the body stocking open exposing Claire's breasts. The crowd went nuts and the recording stopped.

I couldn't help it. I hit play again. My cock was threatening to bust out of my work pants. XX looked over my shoulder, grunted her disgust then walked away saying she was going to shower. The clip finished again. I kept holding the phone. I wanted to see more and yet I dreaded where this was going to finish. No other messages came through.

Hunger got the better of me in the end. I checked the fridge and found two steaks. I seasoned them and left them on a plate next to the stove top while I made a salad. XX came out in different clothes. I put the steaks on and was watching them cook when my phone message alert went off again. Resisting the temptation to look I finished cooking the steaks. We were sitting at the table and had just finished eating when my phone chimed again.

"Go on. I'll clean up." XX said pointing to the phone.

"I can wait."

XX responded with sarcasm.

"Yeah right. That's why you've been looking at it the whole time we've been eating."

"I just want to make sure she's alright."

"Well if alright means getting her cunt resized by Jim's cock I'd say she's dandy."

I pushed my chair back violently and stomped over to the sink with my plate. XX sighed at the petulant display.

"Sorry, cheap shot." She said holding up her hands.

I ignored her, picked up my phone and headed outside. I sat down in a chair on the verandah and woke up my phone. There were two more messages. Both from the same number, both video clips. I opened the first one. The Asian stripper Vicki was sitting in a chair on one side of the stage with her legs hooked over the arm rest. She was using a weird looking dildo to play with herself. One part looked like a fake dick then there was a hook with another thicker piece.

The camera panned across to where Big Boobs was bent over a table. The zoom bought her closer so Nathan could see she had her head buried between a set of shapely legs belonging to Claire. The crowd started cheering loudly as Vicki came into shot. The shape of the dildo made sense now. The shorter piece was inserted in her pussy while the other end poked out so it looked like Vicki had a four inch fluro pink penis.

She strutted up behind Big Boobs and slapped her on the arse. Her chunky butt wobbled but she didn't raise her head. Claire's legs were raised in the air and Nathan could see her hands holding the other girls head firmly against her snatch. I couldn't believe it. My wife was having sex on stage... with another woman. It must be the drugs I thought. The clip ended when Vicki started fucking Big Boobs from behind. My hand was trembling when I selected the second message. I was about to press play when XX poked her head out the door.

"Is it okay if I get some sleep on the spare bed? I'm the poor sucker who has to drive back to Sydney tonight when they get back."

"Yeah, sure."

"Is Claire alright?"

I couldn't tell if she was taking the piss again. I didn't trust my voice either so I just gave her the thumbs up sign. She gave a lopsided smile then went back inside. I pressed play.

No stage this time. The action had moved to a bed that looked to be in a motel. The phone was stationary and must have been strategically placed for a sideways view of the queen sized bed. There were two couples in shot. Jim's hips was nestled between Vicki's legs. His upper body was supported by his thick arms as he fucked her. She was playing with the metal rings inserted through her nipples. On the other side of them Claire was on her hands and knees while Big Boobs was ploughing the purple fluro cock in and out of her. The sound coming from the phone was a mixture of grunts, groans and short bursts of encouragement. Then Jim stopped fucking and pulled out. I could see he had a rubber on but he was trying to remove it.

"No, no, no, no," Vicki said trying to sit up. "No glove no love, no glove no love, " she repeated.

Jim ignored her and continued what he was doing.

"I'm not wasting precious baby batter on a poxy condom. Not when I've got my hole here." He had it off now and was trying to move Big Boobs out of the way. "How else am I going to plant a biker baby in her married cunt?"

Big Boobs disengaged and got off the bed. Claire rolled onto her back. She opened her legs wide and reached for her lover. Jim wasted no time climbing on top. They kissed as he started fucking her at a frantic pace. Claire's feet were planted flat on the mattress to give her maximum leverage as she worked her hips in time with his thrusts. Vicki was laying to one side watching and masturbating furiously.

"You want this don't you? You want my baby? You want little Jim sucking on your tit?" Jim said as he somehow went even faster.

Claire didn't answer except to moan so Vicki did for her.

"Yeah she want it... she want it bad.... Look at her... she wanting big biker baby... or maybe two."

After that any talking was lost as Jim crashed his hips into Claire three more times. Each time he grunted and held himself deep as he came. Nathan could see Claire hands squeezing Jim's forearms tightly as she came as well. As they collapsed into each other Vicki hit her own high point. Then someone, Big Boobs, must have knocked the phone and the image on the screen turned upside down then went black. The last thing on the clip was Big Boobs voice.

"Ohhh shit."

I watched it three more times. The drugs, the live sex show followed by an orgy. All shocking and all of it turned me on. Until the last bit. The biker baby bit. Did she want his baby? Was she still taking the pill?" I got up from the chair and went inside. In the bathroom I searched through the drawers for the contraceptive box. It was stashed up the back of the bottom drawer. My hands were shaking as I tried to pull the blister packs out so in frustration I upended it onto the vanity. The two plastic sheets fell out. One was still intact. I picked up the other and studied it. The right number of pills were missing. Today's blister was empty, tomorrow's pill still waited. But had she been physically taking them?

I knew there was only one person who could answer that. Going back to the living room I sat on the lounge, flicked on the television and waited for Claire to get home. It shouldn't be too long now.

I was woken by a high pitched cackle then Jim's loud voice.

"Just hold the door you fat arsed bitch."

I sat up bleary eyed and checked the time on my phone. It was ten minutes past midnight, three hours after I'd sat down to wait. Jim came in with Claire in his arms like a father carrying a sleeping child.

"Is she alright?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yeah, yeah she's fine." Jim dismissed my concerns as he continued through the living area heading towards the bedrooms. "Just had a big day, haven't you baby?"

Claire murmured something I didn't catch and snuggled herself against the biker chest. They disappeared into the hallway as two dishevelled strippers came through the front door. They were both laughing and unsteady on their feet. Drunk or high or both. The Asian one, Vicki, saw me and made a bee line in my direction.

"Nath, Nath, honey, how are you?"

As she got close one of her high heels caught on the floor rug causing her to tumble forward. I was left with no option. I had to catch her as she plunged towards me. She crashed into me forcing me off balance and we both fell back onto the lounge. Vicki was laughing again and in no hurry to get off. I could smell alcohol on her breath. I tried easing her upright. That only made the situation worse when one of my hands cupped her breast.

"Ohhhh, I hear you like pierced nipples." Vicki pulled her top up exposing both of her bedazzled breasts. "Wanta suck on them?"

I shook my head and continued trying to prise the inebriated girl off my body. My efforts were thwarted as the girl seemed to possess four hands.

"Come on, we just want to have some fun... we hear you a good little pussy licker too...

"Get the fuck off!" I exploded.

"Hold him." Big Boobs was closing fast hitching up her skirt.

Vicki arms encircled me, locking my arms by my sides. Big Boobs was surprising flexible as she flicked her leg up over my head and started to squat.

"Get off him and get in the ute you fucked up bitches." XX was striding through the living area.

"Looking after your boyfriend?"

XX finger went up and Jim's voice boomed behind her.

"No, she's getting me home before I get castrated. We've got to move."

"Oh you're no fun." Big Boobs pushed her skirt back down and started to follow.

Vicki pushed herself up so her face was in front of mine again.

"Till next time lover," she said in an overly dramatic fashion then she started cackling again as she went after her friend.

I pushed himself back up again. The ute was driving away before I got to the bedroom. Claire was huddled under the doona. Only the top of her head was visible. I contemplated getting in with her but decided I'd take the spare bed XX had been in. As I turned to go Claire's hand came out from under the covers and she spoke.

"Nath? Get in, I need you." I stayed still like a statue. "Please... please?"

I relented, striped to my underwear and climbed in. Claire pulled me close then pushed me onto my back. She wriggled on top and lay flat her head on his chest near my shoulder.

"Hold me, hold me tight." I wrapped my arms around her. "Tighter, squeeze me like you aren't ever letting go."

I did as Claire asked and she sighed. She wanted me to begin the conversation but I left her dangling, unsure where the hell to even start. At that moment as she clung to me it was just easier to forget that Jim existed. As Claire relaxed her grip I let my hands wander. She was wearing a short t-shirt and nothing below. I could feel something under the t-shirt. It felt like the sports bra she used when she exercised. It was weird because her bra was usually the first thing she ditched when going to bed.

"It got a bit out of control tonight." Claire whispered in his chest. "I... I did some drugs..."

"And?"

"I made out with some girls..."

"The strippers." Claire moved her head up

"How did... XX I guess." Her assumption was only partly true but I didn't correct her. "So, yeah the strippers. It's all a bit hazy."

"Was this at the party?"

"No, before."

"What happened at the party?"

"Just the normal stuff. Drinking, music."

"Did you dance?"

"Yeah a bit."

"With the strippers?"

I felt Claire stiffen and it was nearly a full minute before she answered.

"A little bit. Like I said before it's all a bit hazy."

"What about after the party?"

Claire moved so she could get her hand inside my under pants.

"We came here." As she answered Claire began planting kisses on my chest.

"Didn't stop anywhere?"

"We had to get the girl's stuff from the motel, so we went there."

Claire pushed herself up, freed my hard cock then lowered herself onto it.

"Anything else happen there?" I was having a tough time keeping the questions coming as Claire began riding me.

"We fooled around a bit."

"Just you and Jim? Orr.... or the girls too?"

"All of us." Claire responded.

I felt Claire was getting off just talking about it. I was feeling worked up as well. Any more questions went out the window as I concentrated on fucking my slutty wife. I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts. Claire flinched, pushed my arms away then leaned forward trapping them above my head.

"You like fucking my sloppy pussy?" I didn't reply. "Tell me Nath, do you like my sloppy pussy?" Claire tried again as she upped the tempo.

"Yes, fuck yes," I groaned.

"Cum in me, cum in me just like he does..."

We continued without any more talking until we both came. Claire slid off and pushed me so I rolled on my side then cuddled up to my back. We both fell asleep quickly. The next morning I woke to an empty bed. The light was on in the en-suite so I guessed Claire was in there. The door was fully closed which generally meant she didn't want to be disturbed. I went to the kitchen and put the jug on to boil. As I pottered around I remembered the question I'd most wanted to ask the previous night.

I pushed open the en-suite door expecting to hear the shower running. Instead Claire was in front of the mirror topless. She jumped in shock when the door swung back and tried to cover her breasts. It was too late. I saw the metal rod that was now running through her left nipple. My mind went back to the night before when she had flinched as he'd tried to grab her breasts.

"Jesus, haven't you heard of knocking? Why did you barge in?"

"I didn't realise you were trying to hide something and I had a question for you... now I've got a few more."

"Get the fuck out!"

I retreated to the kitchen. I was sitting down at the table with a cup of tea when Claire came out. She had a look that I recognised. It was the 'I'm more pissed off at you so you can't be angry' face. She flopped down in the seat opposite me, started to cross her arms but when one brushed her left breasts she dropped them back down.

"Well then?" Claire snapped, "Do you want to start the inquisition?"

"Show me."

"No!"

"Show me." I said again firmly.

"They are my breasts."

"You are my wife."

With a huff Claire lifted the t shirt over her head and discarded it on the floor. She eased the sports bra off her shoulders and gingerly lifted the cup away from her breast. I felt I should have been really angry but instead I was curious. There was a comparatively massive metal rod running horizontally through Claire dainty left nipple. The whole thing looked swollen and red. Around the edges of the wounds there were little scabs. Inside the bra cup was a white pad with little spots of blood in them.

"Who did it?" I asked quietly as I stared.

"Vicki, she works as a piercer at a tattoo parlour in Sydney."

"And she just happened to have her stuff with her?"

"Said she usually has a tool kit with her. Especially going to a biker show."

"It looks swollen like it's infected."

"Vicki said it will swell a bit. I've got to bath it in salt water regularly. I'm supposed to leave it crusty and not touch the bar. Not till it's healed."