Wedding Crashers Pt. 05

Story Info
How low can they go?
8.2k words
3.69
10.4k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

This story would make more sense if you read the chapters in order. It is a cuckold tale and should not be confused with my other BTB and romance style stories.

Tags: Cuckold. Strippers. Voyeur. Group Sex. Drugs. Bikers.

I was driving home on a Friday afternoon from a neighbours house. I'd helped the guy replace the main drive bearing on the rotor of his harvester. Afterwards we'd had some beers on the verandah of his house. I would have liked to have stayed longer. When his wife came outside and started picking up the empty bottles I realised I'd outstayed my welcome.

Now as I turned for home I found myself contemplating what I would find when I got there. It was two weeks since Claire was fucked in the diner. Two weeks since I'd invited the Jim to the house. After the biker and his bodyguard had left we'd had a heated discussion. I'd made it clear it was up to her to end it then I'd gone to bed.

The next morning when I was brushing my teeth I noticed a contraceptive pill box at the back of the bathroom drawer. There was still enough pills for two months inside. They were left over from when we'd decided to start a family. I'd taken it with me to the kitchen where Claire was having her morning coffee. As an act of provocation I'd dropped it on the kitchen table next to her mug.

"If you don't break it off then you'd better start taking these again."

Claire hadn't commented. Just kept staring straight ahead. That evening the box was on the vanity in the bathroom. I'd opened it up to see the blister packs were still intact.

For a couple of nights I had continued sleeping in the spare room. On Wednesday, in the early morning Claire had come in. I woke up with her hand on my cock. When I opened my mouth to protest she'd smothered my lips with hers. We'd fucked. An angry, slap, pinch and pull hair type fuck. Both fought to be on top. In the end I had won driving myself to orgasm above her prone body as I pushed her head into the mattress.

There was an undeclared cessation of hostilities. I moved back into the marital bed. We had both still been prickly as we'd worked to set the guidelines for the new dynamic in our marriage. Claire's period arrived which reduced a lot of the tensions. The night after it finished we made love like we used to. Slowly arousing each other with touches of our hands and lips, until we joined as one. Striving to satisfy each other rather than ourselves.

After, we lay in each other's arms not speaking. I lightly scratched Claire's back the way I knew she liked. When her breathing got deeper and she drifted off to sleep I'd gently disengaged and went to the toilet. As I'd stood pissing I noticed the contraceptive box still on the vanity. After washing my hands I opened it and pulled out the blister packs. Today's pill was missing. The decision had been made. I hoped Claire would get it out of her system or come to her senses. So the next morning we'd finished the talk. The facts were laid out, Claire wasn't backtracking. In her eyes I'd had bought this onto himself when I invited Jim to the house.

"You wanted it to happen. You stood at the door jerking off, just like you did at the motel room."

"That was XX."

"You wanted that as well."

"I haven't been secretly texting her for months."

There was silence as we both plotted our next statements till Claire spoke.

"What do you want from me Nathan?" I didn't respond straight away so she continued. "We played your game. We went on drives. You couldn't even wait till we got home to fuck me after each one. Even the last time, after the diner. You fucked me on the side of the highway while the traffic was driving past."

"It wasn't traffic... just one truck."

"You like putting me on display, don't you?"

"It wasn't just me though was it."

"It was the first time I went in to pay for the fuel. It was when we went into eat at the diner and the trucker..."

"I didn't push you onto the trucker."

Claire shrugged her shoulders. "Get me my phone and I'll call him, tell him it's over."

"Is that what you want?"

"It's what I think you want. Although I can't be sure because you invited him to our house. Why did you do that? I still can't fathom that. All that for a few messages? Did they get you off as well?"

----------------------

After flicking on the blinker I turned into our front gate. I continued up the driveway going past the shed. The trusses were up on the posts I'd put in along with a lot of the purlins. Earlier today two new posts had been cemented along with a 125mm reinforced concrete floor in all three bays. Claire hadn't called it off. Our relationship was strained everywhere except in the bedroom. We fucked like rabbits. It seemed to be the only place we were on the same page.

I expected to see two bikes parked out the front of the house. When I got home the previous night I'd found Claire in our bedroom. She had all her "hole" clothes laid out on the bed. I'd watched as she tried different combinations on in front of the mirror. Despite what it meant I got aroused. Claire noticed so ten minutes later we were naked on the floor recovering.

"When's he coming?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night."

"How long?"

"Friday night and Saturday."

It appeared he hadn't arrived yet, unless he'd been dropped off. Gingerly I made my way inside. Claire was sitting at the table. She looked up expectantly as the door opened then dropped her head.

"Lover boy late?"

Claire flipped up her middle finger. "He didn't say a time."

She was dressed in the leather skirt with the boob tube top. There was a rum and coke can in front of her and a dented empty on the kitchen bench. I walked past her and went to the shower. I took my time. As I shut the water off I listened hard for the sound of my wife and her lover coupling. There was only the hum of the exhaust fan. Dressed in some track pants and a football jumper I returned to the living area. Claire had a fresh can in front of her.

"Your dinner is in the oven," she said without looking up.

I retrieved it and sat at the other end of the table. I'd just had the first mouthful when we both heard it. Not the roar of a motorbike, just a normal vehicle pulled up outside. One door opened and shut then another. I stayed where I was. I wasn't going to open the door this time. Jim didn't bother knocking anyway. He strolled in swinging an overnight bag like a kid coming home from school. He flung the bag onto the lounge and turned towards where Claire and I were sitting with a shiteating grin on his face. I looked away towards Claire. She took a nervous swallow from her drink then stood up.

"Fuck you're gorgeous." Jim said as he rubbed the front of his pants in a suggestive manner. "Get over here."

Claire went towards him. I noticed how timid she seemed. It was a lot different from the brash confidence she had displayed since his last visit. When she got close enough the biker seized her. He kissed her, it was hard and hungry. At first Claire's body was stiff and the embrace looked awkward. Then her hands moved to his chest. From there they slid up around his neck as her body melted against his. He started fondling her breast, lifting the material so they were exposed. He broke their kiss and asked her a question in a loud voice.

"Did you do it?"

Claire tried to pull his head down so there lips could meet again but Jim resisted and asked again.

"Did you do it?"

"Not here..." Claire muttered.

Jim grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"I need an answer."

"Yes," Claire replied in a thin high voice.

Jim's hand left her breast. It went down under the hem of her skirt then back up again between her legs. He seemed to grunt his approval.

"Does Nathan know?"

Claire didn't trust her voice. She shook her head as much as Jim's grip on her hair would allow. Jim's dominant smile returned. He let Claire go, turned her so she was facing me before pulling her back against himself again.

"Show him," Jim hissed. Claire started to complain so he repeated his order closer to her ear. "Show him now!"

Claire arms went down in front of her. Her fingers curled around the hem of her skirt and she lifted it up. My eyes were fixed on hers then they dropped down. I'd guessed what Jim asked about when his hand disappeared between her legs to confirm it. Still the sight of Claire submitting, exposing her pale hairless cunt was both troubling and arousing. Jim let his own hands drop until his fingers were either side of Claire's slit. A finger from each one began playing with her, sliding between the folds and pulling them open as he spoke to me.

"I like getting a taste of hole pussy before I fuck it. But I won't touch a hairy cunt."

His thick fingers moved faster. Claire's eyes were closed and her hips started to respond.

"Play with your tits... show your husband how much you need this."

Claire did as she was told. While Jim continued teasing her clit she squeezed and pulled at her nipples. The door opened again and I looked toward it to see XX come into the room. It broke the spell Jim had been weaving in my mind. When I looked back Jim was no longer playing with Claire and her skirt had dropped back down. Claire's eyes were open. They showed no hint of embarrassment, only desire.

"Get into the bedroom hole. I need a fuck." Claire didn't need to be told twice. As she moved away Jim pinched her arse. She yelped then giggled as she trotted to the hallway. "I think she wants it to Nath."

Jim winked at me then followed Claire towards the bedroom. I turned my attention to XX. She was standing stoney faced just inside the front door.

"Still don't trust me?"

"Nothing better to do." XX said with a blank face. "Is there only one spare bedroom?" She asked as she moved closer.

"Yeah, the other one's an office."

"You can have it. I'll take the lounge." XX took Jim's bag off it and replaced it with her own. "I don't want to be any closer than I have to be to the sex show tonight."

I looked down at my dinner. It was stone cold now and I'd lost my appetite. Getting up I scraped the plate into the scrap bucket under the sink. After putting it in the dishwasher I contemplated what to do next. Unlike her previous visit XX was showing no inclination to engage me in conversation. She'd turned on the television and was watching some reality show about outback truckers. There was office work to be updated but I didn't want to venture any closer to the muffled sounds of sex penetrating the wall either. So I grabbed a six pack and went out onto the verandah. After I'd finished the fourth I hoped the first round would be over so I went to bed.

The alcohol helped me get to sleep. Twice during the night I was woken by my wife's screams of pleasure. I covered my head with a pillow and fell asleep again. The next morning there were no signs of life so I ducked out. XX wandered over to where I was filling up the fire fighting unit mid morning. She went with me to the shed site and observed me wetting down the fresh concrete to stop it drying to quickly. We got back around ten thirty. Claire was standing near the hot plates cooking bacon and eggs. She had an apron on but nothing else. Jim was sitting at the table in his underwear watching her bare arse.

"Sleep well Nathan?" Jim chirped as they came inside.

I grunted as Claire bought Jim's breakfast to him.

"I didn't get much." Jim grabbed Claire's bare bum. "This hot fucking hole was insatiable."

Claire tried unsuccessfully to get away. Jim pulled her back by the hip.

"Give me a kiss and you can go."

Claire dipped down intending to give him a peck on the cheek but he didn't let her go until they'd french kissed for about a minute. When she stood up her cheeks were flushed.

"Do you want something to eat? I've got bacon done so it won't take long for an egg." She asked me and XX.

I declined. XX nodded and sat down at the table. Claire went back to cooking while I put the kettle on.

"I'll have a cuppa too if you are making one." Jim added to my misery. "Black with two sugars thanks mate."

I stayed at the kitchen window, while trying to ignore the conversations going on behind me. Claire finished cooking XX's breakfast then went to the table. I could see a distorted reflection in the stainless steel coating of the electric kettle. Claire sat down next to Jim. He passed her his fork and she fed him the last of his breakfast. The jug clicked off and I got three mugs down from the cupboard.

"Do you want one?" I asked XX.

"Yeah, just black for me."

Jim's chair scraped the floor as he pushed it back and stood up.

"Need a piss." He explained then he lent down to kiss Claire again. As he did he moved the apron so the material bunched in the middle leaving both her breasts exposed. "Leave them like that till I get back."

When he'd left Claire came over to where I was.

"I'll make it if you like."

"I can make a cup of tea." I grunted.

Claire went back to the table. Jim came back in just as I bought the mugs over. I put them in front of the guests then took a seat up the other end.

"Hmmm, not bad." Jim commented after taking a sip. "You'll make someone a nice little wife one day."

The remark was designed to get a reaction. I gripped the mug tightly but the rebuke came from an unexpected source.

"Don't." XX warned, "you're getting what you want. Don't push it."

"Ooowww, she's sticking up for her man... although I do wonder who would wear the pants in that relationship." Jim directed his statement to XX while he reached out and tweaked on of Claire exposed nipples.

"Stop being a dick." XX deadpanned back. "And cover up. Jesus, have some self respect."

Everything went very quiet. Jim shifted in his chair so he was looking directly at his comrade. Claire's head hung down, then she nervously placed the material of the apron back over her breasts. Jim lifted his mug. I thought for a moment he was going to throw it. Instead he took a sip, while still staring at XX. She stared right back and showed no sign of retreating. Then inexplicably Jim started to laugh. From dead silence to a full on hysterical, belly hugging laugh.

"Ar fuck. That's why I like having you around XX."

He continued cackling and everybody relaxed. After he calmed down he slurped a big mouthful from his tea and stood up.

"Come on hole, I need to fuck some of that self respect out of you before we leave."

He held out his hand. Claire took it and stood up.

"After you." He said bowing in front of her, his arm pointing to the hallway.

Claire moved off towards the bedroom. Jim fell into step behind her. As they got to the doorway out of the living area Jim's arm swung back and he delivered a vicous slap hard on Claire's bare arse causing her to cry out.

"That's for covering those titties up."

XX and I cleaned up the breakfast utensils. By the time we'd finished the fucking up the hallway was in full swing. Jim was reasserting his authority and making sure everyone in the house knew it.

"Who's hole are you," his dominant voice carried to the living area. "Louder." There was the sound of a slap.

"Your hole."

"Who owns you?"

"Jim does, Jim owns me."

"Are you going to give me any more sass?" There was another slap.

"No, just fuck me, fuck me."

I got out of the house as quickly as I could. On my way I walked past the battered dual cab ute the pair had arrived in the previous night. At the shed I began the laborious task of changing the knife sections on the harvester front. It wasn't hard work, just four tasks requiring different tools for each one. The main issue was the knife sections were only a couple of inches wide and it was a thirty six foot front. So the only way to approach it was to start at one end and stick at it. I had turned on the shed radio and settled into the task when a voice scared the shit out of me.

"Need a hand?"

"Shit!" I jumped a little from my stool and cracked my head on one of the reel tubes.

I looked around rubbing my scalp to see XX standing there.

"Yeah, yeah sure. There's another stool over near the work bench."

XX got it and rolled in beside him. I put her to work removing the knife guards and grinding off the heads of the bolts holding each section with an angle grinder and knocking them out. While I followed behind, bolting on a new knife section before putting the knife guard back on. We worked side by side mostly in silence.

"You can change the station if you want." I said pointing to the radio where an hour long sonic journey had just started exploring the music of Doris Day. "Farmers habit is to have it on ABC for weather and market information."

"Nah it's okay. You've always got to be open to new things..." XX replied with a smirk. "Oh, I've got a hive full o' honey, for the right kind of honey bee." She sang in a surprisingly dainty voice.

"What's that from?"

"Calamity Jane."

I shook my head and went back to work. XX was full of surprises. It was early afternoon before my rumbling stomach forced us back to the house. I think we were both glad not to hear the sounds of more rutting coming from the bedroom. I was making a sandwich when Claire blithely walked into the living area unaware we had returned.

The knife in my hand clattered onto the table top as I took in what she was wearing. Shiny, tight, knee high, black leather boots with high stiletto heels. Some type of sheer fish net full body stocking. It looked like she had nothing on underneath. The only bits protecting her modesty were two small love heart shaped bits of black material covering her nipples and a larger one between her legs. Startled by our presence Claire snatched her handbag from the small table beside the lounge and disappeared back up the hallway.

I felt XX's eyes on me and I looked in her direction. She was watching me intently with a neutral expression. I shrugged and picked up the knife again to cut my sandwich in half. Before I sat at the table I asked again if XX wanted anything. She shook her head and put her hand on her flat stomach.

"Still full from my late breakie."

I had about a mouthful of my sandwich to go when Jim came out carrying his bag. I was glad to see he was fully dressed. I hoped this weekends ordeal might be almost over. Then Claire appeared. She'd added her short leather skirt and a new black leather jacket to her previous ensemble. Her hair was styled and she had applied a lot of make up. She looked more like a street walking prostitute.

"We'll be off then. Don't wait up." Jim said.

"What?" I blurted out.

"Party. At the clubhouse in Narrabri. Some dumb cunt's getting married." Jim put his arm around Claire and shepherded her towards the front door. "I'll have her back tonight. We've got to be back in Sydney by tomorrow morning."

XX opened the door and the three of them went out. I saw Jim stop XX and talk to her on the verandah. They looked like they were arguing then XX spun around and came back inside with a pissed off look on her face. Standing up I watched as the old ute backed out then went off up the driveway. I felt flattened and numb. In the absence of anything else to say I asked XX a question.

"What's with the ute? Where are your bikes?"

"If we are going to use your shed to store our chemicals we don't want to bring any unwanted attention to our presence." XX answered as she slumped into one of the armchairs.

I went back over to the shed and continued working. XX didn't join him until an hour later. As she had earlier, XX took over removing the knife guards and the old bolts.

"So what's a biker wedding like?" I asked.

XX started the angle grinder and ground off another bolt before answering.

"Just like any other wedding but it's not the wedding today, it's a bucks weekend."

"Why take Claire to a..."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers