Wedding Crashers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that will be?"

"If I'm really lucky six months, more likely nine months... hopefully not a year."

I struggled with Claire's enthusiasm.

"Did it hurt?"

"When she did it, no. She pinched it with some forcep thingy to make it stick out. After, like a bitch. And now it's like a dull ache, as long as I don't knock it on something."

"And you're willing to put up with it for him..."

"I did this for me."

"Who suggested it first?"

"Jim did, but it was my decision in the end."

"If I had have suggested it?" Claire shrugged. "Are you still taking the pill?"

"That's a stupid question." Claire snapped and she carefully put her pierced breast back in the sports bra.

"Jim seems to think he's going to knocking you up."

"How would you know?"

I got my phone out, pulled up the clip of the four of them on the bed and pressed play. I held it out towards Claire as Jim bragged about planting a biker baby in her cunt. Claire's head went down.

"He said he wasn't going to share it..."

"Guess he lied. Funny thing about criminals."

"Did he send any others?"

"You mean the one where you are snorting coke or getting eaten out on stage?"

Claire shoulders slumped further.

"So you knew, before I told you stuff."

"Yes."

"Why weren't you angry?"

"I was, part of me still is."

Claire studied her husband with her head tilted to one side. She bit her lip. The way she always does when she was trying to figure something out. Then she stood up, pushed down her shorts and underwear so she was naked except for the sports bra. My eyes followed her as she walked around the table towards me and my cock stiffened in his pants. Claire waved me back so I slid the chair away from the table. It allowed her to straddle me and place her arms around my neck.

"What's the other part feel?" Claire asked with her head close to mine.

"Confused," I croaked.

"Confused?" Claire shifted herself closer so her bare pussy was touching the tent in my pants. "Doesn't seem to be too much confusion down there."

"Are you still taking the pill?"

"I told you."

"No, you said it was a stupid question."

"Okay then, yes I'm still taking the pill." Claire said as she started working on getting my cock out of my pants.

"And Jim doesn't know?"

"Correct. It's our little secret." She lent in close to speak directly in my ear while her hand stroked me. "So every time you hear his shit talk about a biker baby you can laugh at our private joke." Claire lips brushed my cheek as she lifted herself up. "Now I need my man to fuck his hotwife's bare slutty pussy. But first I don't think you've licked it yet have you?"

She stood up, moved my tea to one side then perched her backside on the table. Leaning back on her arms Claire lifted her spread legs so her heels rested on the table edge. I was given a close up view of my wife's bare slit. The only hint of the previous day's activities was a reddish tinge on the edge of the lips. This brazen sexual behaviour was the sort of thing the Claire of one year ago would never have done. It was what was keeping me in the game.

I slid my chair closer to the table. XX words from the previous weekend popped into my head, eat it like you mean it. So I did. In the end Claire was begging me to give her sensitive pussy a break.

"Enough, enough," she gasped pushing my face away.

I kicked the chair back as I stood with her juices almost dripping off my chin. After kicking off my pants I stepped back up between her legs.

"Now it's my turn." I said as I swiped my cock along her wet slit.

Claire laid back on the table. I pushed her knees up towards her chest then slipped inside.

"Take it off."

Claire raised her eyebrows.

"Your sports bra, I want to see your nipple while I fuck you."

Claire shrugged it off while I started fucking her. It always amazed me that her pussy hadn't been stretched out like an old shopping bag after the treatment Jim gave her. It seemed to snap back to its original form. Much like us, he kept trying to get in between us, to push us apart. Yet somehow we found each other again. As I watched Claire's pierced nipple jiggle with each thrust I wondered if that was always going to be possible.