All Comments on 'Wedding Crashers Pt. 08'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

this is a great story. im not a fan of cuck stories at all. But i am a fan of great stories

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Oh No. First you try and make Nathan an "alpha" type male who just takes what he wants. Then, after he gets tied up, beaten, his eyes all swollen, a broken nose and a tooth actually knocked out of his mouth and others loosened, he does NOTHING back to the arsehole who did it! So, he's back to being a weak, pathetic, spineless, cuck. No self respect. Why the fuck didn't he kick Bob's fucken face in? Wacked him around the head a few times to at least make up for what Bob had done to him?

You are determined to retain him as a piece-of-shit, pissant little mouse. Why? He can't go and visit that island to withdraw any money. With his now criminal background and time spent in prison, he won't be allowed to get a visa. Jeez mate. Just shoot the guy and put him out of our misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the first chapter I didn't like. Very depressing. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than most stories here; but goddamn, do you ever hate Nathan.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nathan is one of the dumbest characters ever in LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really struggling to find how this belongs in LW. I mean this thing plays out like a twisted movie, but wife becomes a druggy gutter white and MC is a wanderer, so LW? Although the MC is a pushover, still really messed up how after all the shit his ex put him through with her slutting, and then to just completely abandoned him, just a sick person.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Love this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You tried to butch up this chapter a bit, but it failed. It still reads as a gay fantasy. Maybe in another story you’ll explain why you hate women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Been a very hard story to read, becasue you see two lives totally destroyed. It's very well written, and like reading a slow motion train wreck that turns into a dumpster fire that obliterates the whole town. It's kinda like an Aussie version of Sons of Anarchy (the US FX series that ran for several years). Very vivid characters and a wife that self distructs, with sex addiction in place of a drug addiction. Who knows if Nathan, survives? Waiting for part 9.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

This story did not go where I thought it would go, but it has been an enjoyable ride. Feels more a drama with sex than just complete fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the effort. Better luck next time.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This is the first story I’ve commented on in awhile and I have to say…it had some twists I didn’t expect and some of th usual claptrap.

I liked that there was no “BTB” moment. He didn’t draw upon his special forces training or his IT/computer software engineering company to catch his wife and exact retribution.

However, you really hated both the wife and the husband to punish them the way you did. And how many times do we have to read about a wife being raped and just like that, she got off on being hurt. Like that happens.

As much as I dislike your protagonist, he didn’t deserve prison and turning him into a rapist was over the top. And yes, when Claire said stop, please don’t, and he proceeded to have sex with her, even when she was crying in her bedsheets, he showed us that at his core, he was nothing better than a common rapist.

The ending was about what I expected.

All in all, it was ok, better than most of the stories here but in someways….no better either and that’s a real shame because this could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is not a great story as some make it out to be. I guess that depends on the character of the reader. Most comments were right on with their critique. Does it really matter what I think? Nah.

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

Another ugly, awful chapter.

Can't stop reading this tragedy.

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Shame the earlier parts had all that cucky fag nonsense. This has the bones of a good tale.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy9 months ago

Actually this has been the best of the lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES