Wedding Crashers Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back home again after I put the food and other essentials away. Got a shock when I went into the laundry with some washing powder. The washing machine and dryer were gone. I was going to have to do something about that the next day. Next I plugged my new cheap mobile phone in to charge and got a beer out of the fridge. As I sat in the plastic outdoor chair I realised there was something else missing. The television, it was going to be a dull night.

In the morning I rang the fencing contractor. He was very enthusiastic till I mentioned I was on parole. It was a measure of his desperation that he decided to let me trial for a week. At the third day Jerry told me the job was mine if I wanted it. The hours were long but the pay was okay. Three days off was good as well. It let me potter around tidying up the house and the sheds. I was mostly on my own as well. The routine was Jerry and I would start a new job together pulling down an old fence then getting strainer posts and stays in. Then I'd be left pretty much by myself to run the wires and drive star pickets while he quoted other jobs, took refuse away and did other boss type things. The last day tying on was a joint effort then it was on to a new job. He didn't like doing more than a couple of kilometres at one place at one time. Change is a good as a holiday was his motto.

So I was on top of things until Danni came for her first home visit. I'd been to Tamworth twice to report in and do the drug test. This Friday she was coming to me. She arrived at ten o'clock sharp. Walked through the house ticking things off on her clipboard. I stayed in the kitchen and put the kettle on. When she'd finished I made her a cup of tea and we sat down. Danny looked suspiciously at the plastic chairs.

"Isn't this outdoors stuff?"

"Yeah, my ex took most of the furniture."

"Humph," Danni grunted as she made a note then closed her folder.

Danni asked about my job. We made small talk. With the mugs of tea empty Danny got up and opened her clipboard again.

"Follow me." She went up the hallway to the bedroom. "Everything is okay except you need to change the sheets."

"I've only got one set so I wash them then put them back on. I do that on Saturday." I explained.

"Well either change your routine or get another set because you aren't fucking me on those next time."

I laughed loudly till I looked at her face.

"You're not serious?" She kept her face impassive. "But you're married." I pointed to her ring.

"Yes, to a lovely man who I adore but his needs and my desires don't always align."

"But you're my parole officer. It's wrong."

"So you don't find me attractive?"

"It's not that." I added hastily.

"Let me lay it out for you Nathan. I want something you can provide, you need me to not just stay out of jail but to stay alive. There are a number of interested parties in your case. Not just the Department of Corrections. I've had more than one phone call from a detective who worked your case. Then there was a visit from a less than desirable character wearing a leather jacket also very interested in your rehabilitation."

"You can't do this."

"No, I can do this." Danni dropped her clipboard on the floor and began unbuttoning her shirt. "I shouldn't, that's true but your hard body is just too tempting."

In a flash Danni was only wearing a bra and matching panties. She sat on the bed, lent forward and grabbed a handful of my shirt.

"Come here," she said pulling me forward until I stood in front of her. "Let's see what you've got for me."

Her thick fingers fumbled with my pants. I was still stunned and did nothing to stop her.

"Yeah, that's it, come to momma." Danni cooed as she coaxed my cock out of my underwear. "Oh yes, very nice." She looked up. "I was worried Nathan. When your biker friend told me about your ex-wife. I thought you might have been more mouse than man."

Her head dipped and her lips wrapped around my shaft. Danny's head bobbed up and down. I relaxed, heck why fight it? It wasn't married any more and I doubted women were going to be beating a path to my ex-convict door anytime soon. We fucked, ate lunch then fucked again before Danni left. It became part of the routine of my parole life. I still had to report to her at Tamworth once a week and comply with the other restrictions. Then every third week sometimes every fortnight Danni came to the farm. It was a welcome distraction.

To my surprise it wasn't the only distraction I got over my year on parole. I found out that being an 'outlaw' bought with it a certain sexual attraction. The first one was a farm manager's wife, the next a farmer's daughter and then a backpacker and her friend. And they all started with the same six word question.

"What was it like in jail?"

I may have made each of them believe they were the first woman I'd been with since I'd been let out but I was an outlaw. All good things come to an end and this one had an unexpected postscript. After one year on parole Danni informed me after one of our Friday fuck sessions I was to be discharged. I'd be a free man. She didn't seem that upset our time was over, maybe she had already found another convict to service her needs. I was obviously excited and wanted to share the news.

Now friends were still thin on the ground. The fencing contractor was away in Queensland with his family. I'd downed a fair few beers when I decided to head to Tom's place. I'd been invited over there a bit. Been to dinner a few times and I was always borrowing one of his tractors. His wife Ash hadn't thawed but I thought maybe she would. I had made a tentative deal with Tom to sell him the farm after I had finished with all the jail stuff. He wanted it for the flexibility it gave him with his irrigation and it wasn't going to be enough for me to live off without doing another job.

So I was pretty excited as I skipped up the steps to their front door. I hit the door bell and it took a while for someone to answer. When the door opened it was Ash and her cheeks had a rosy glow. It turned out Tom was in Sydney. Hayden had a big rugby game against another GPS school then Tom had a reunion of his old 1st grade rugby team. Ash was angry she wasn't invited. She'd had a few glasses of wine in the afternoon and she invited me in. Then it came.

"So what was it like in prison?"

It was said with the Sydney private school girl 'plum in the mouth' but I knew what it meant. We were in the kitchen. Ash was leaning against an island bench while I was next to the dining table. I put down down my unopened beer and went to her. Took the glass of wine from her hand. After I placed it on the bench beside her my hand drifted back to her chest. While looking her in the eye I lightly brushed my thumb over her left breast. When it slid over the hard nub of her nipple Ash bit her lip. With no protest forthcoming my other hand joined the party. I started undoing the buttons of her shirt. When it was open to the waistband of her shorts I let my hands slip inside.

"You should stop," Ash gasped.

"You don't really want me to, do you?"

I slid my hands upwards, following over her rib cage. Letting the callouses I'd developed from fencing lightly scratch her skin. I got to the swell of her breasts. There was a sharp intake of breath from Ash but no complaint.

"I dreamt of nice titties like yours when I was inside. Dreamt of what I'd do with them when I got out." I lied but I'd learnt this was what they wanted. To be the special one, the first. "These will be the first I've touched in a long time."

My palms cupped Ash's breasts. They weren't big but the nipples where hard like thimbles. I roughly squashed them back into her flesh. Releasing then bought another sigh then I let my hands drift down to the button of her shorts.

"You should go..."

"But you don't want me to."

I slipped the button from its hole then eased down the zipper. Pushing my fingers past the waistband of her panties I let them glide through a small patch of hair onto the slit below. I pressed two fingers down between the folds then curled them up inside Ash.

"Damn you're wet."

Ash started to moan, her eyes partly closed as I continued to work my fingers back and forth over her clit. Her hands gripped the edge of the bench behind her. She opened her legs as wide as the shorts would allow. When her hips started to buck against my hand I pulled my hand up and out. There was a sigh of frustration which I stifled by pushing the two fingers that had just been in her wet pussy into her mouth.

"Suck them, suck them like a cock."

One of her hands grabbed my wrist as she complied with my order. Her lips and tongue worked my fingers until I removed them. I wished at that moment I had a camera. Ashley's cheeks were flushed red as she tried to catch her breath. Her shirt hung open exposing most of her small breasts. One of her hands had replaced mine stuffed inside her pants. I stepped back and went back to the dining table. I pulled one of the chairs out, turned it to face her then sat down.

"I'll go now if you want..." I paused and watched the look of confusion pass across Ash's face. "Or you can strip your clothes off. Crawl over to me. Pull my cock out and suck it."

Ash's clothes were off in a flash. As her knees began to bend she hesitated. I splayed my legs wide and fondled my hard cock through my pants as encouragement. Her desire took over. Ash got down on all fours and scrambled across to where I sat. Her hands quickly went to my lap but I stopped them.

"Boots first."

Ash dropped down and undid the laces. Tugging at the boots till they came free. The socks went next then she was back pulling desperately at my pants. Once they were open I lifted my hips so she could pull them and my underwear off. With everything out of the way Ash dived face first into my crotch. She slobbered her saliva up and down my shaft before she sucked my cock into her mouth. I took great delight in messing up her perfectly styled blonde hair as I pushed her head further down. Ash really knew how to suck cock. She was going at my dick like a hungry poddy calf does to a teat if he's missed a feed. I'd already had a through workout with Danni earlier in the day but I realised I wasn't going to last long with Ash's talents.

"Alright time for some of that wet pussy." I said lifting her mouth off my dick.

Ash stood and straddled me. Her hand felt between her legs for my cock. When she had it lined up Ash dropped down with a grunt. She raised up before dropping heavily again. I grabbed her left breast in one hand and the right arse cheek in the other. I started surging upwards while Ash worked her hips back and forth. I could tell she was going to cum first.

"You've been thinking about this haven't you? Being a dirty slut... fucking a bad boy... that first day in the car... you were looking so high and mighty... not now though... just a slut... a cock loving slut..."

The more I talked the wilder Ash got.

"And now you're going to get five years worth of cum fucked into you... you want an outlaw baby?"

That set her off.

"Oh god, ohhh goddddd."

Ash legs came off the floor and she was shaking like she was having a seizure. I had to hold on tight to stop her from falling on the floor. My cock was still buried inside her as she came back to reality. I pushed her off my lap onto her unsteady legs.

"Bedroom now." I said.

Ash set off, I stood and followed. Once inside her body language changed as she realised what she had done. I didn't give her a chance to think about if for to long. I pushed in behind her, bent her over and slipped my cock back into her.

"Wait... wait..." Ash protested weakly.

I ignored her and continued in the same way I'd finished in the kitchen. Slamming into her like she was a slut. When she started to respond I pulled out, pushing her onto the bed.

"On your back."

Following her I 'helped' her into my desired position then got ready to reenter the fray.

"Wait," Ash was reaching across, trying to open the drawer of a bedside table. "Tom's got some condoms."

"Don't worry I'll pull out. I'm not wrecking my first fuck with a condom."

She didn't look convinced but I didn't stop to allow any argument. I was pretty sure once we got going again she would forget all about it. My hunch turned out to be correct. Within a couple of minutes Ash's arms and legs were wrapped around me. She was well on the way to her second orgasm of the night. When it hit her pussy started clamping on my dick so I was seconds away from my own climax. My first spurt hit her insides and her eyes went wide.

"No, no nooooo."

Then a second as she frantically tried to push me off. I actually backed out myself clamping my hand around the end of my dick as I climbed up the bed till it hovered above her head. Ash realised what I wanted but she didn't look excited about what I had in mind. She opened up to say something as I loosened my hand and a third spurt went straight inside. Closing her mouth Ash turned her head to the side so I jerked what was left on her tits.

We were both pretty shattered so I flicked off the light and lay down behind her. If Ash was regretting what happened she didn't complain when I shuffled forward and pressed my slimy cock against her arse while I looped an arm around her chest just underneath her boobs. I don't know how long we slept but I woke up busting for a piss. Luckily there was a bit of moonlight coming in through some windows so I found my way to the bathroom without crashing into anything. I was washing my hands after relieving myself and contemplating a quick getaway when Ashley came in.

She obviously had the same issue as I'd just dealt with. She glanced at me then quickly sat down on the toilet. As she urinated there was that awkward 'I just fucked my neighbour' silence. Her eyes were looking down at the floor until she glanced up. Not to my face but more towards my midsection. I'd expected a sober Ashley to be more circumspect. It looked to me like there was still some rebellion to be fucked out of her. Testing my theory I walked over to where she sat and stood in front of her. This time Ash did look up at my face. I raised my eyebrow. She dropped her gaze to the cock now hanging just a couple of inches from her face.

I expected to have to coax her with some words or my hand but she lent forward and started sucking my cock without either. My first thought was just to go with it. Get off then get out quick. Inspiration struck as I recalled something I'd seen when searching through the vanity drawers for some soap.

"Okay," I said as I eased back. "We'll continue this back in the bedroom."

Ashley stood up quickly, washed her hands and turned to leave.

"Are you coming?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just getting something."

I opened the drawer and pulled out a tub of Vaseline. It seemed like a good idea but it wasn't. She started sobbing from the moment I took her anal cherry. By the time I was finished her tears had caused wet patches on the pillow her face was buried in. Afterwards I was in the bathroom again cleaning up. I looked at my reflection in the mirror above the vanity and I didn't like what I saw. The parallels between mine and Jim's behaviour struck me like a physical blow. I threw up in the toilet and left.

The final decision to sell up and leave was made the next morning. I rang Tom, told him he had first offer. He was surprised and suggested to get the most for it I should go to auction. Always the nice guy, it only made me feel worse.

"Nah mate. We both know what it's worth. You come up with a figure and we'll go from there."

He thanked me profusely then hung up. The next Friday he came to see me. We talked around it for a while then he handed me a slip of paper.

"That's the figure I've got."

I looked at it then back at him.

"Looks about right." I said.

"There's just one thing," he started nervously. "I can get the money from the bank but I was wondering if we could do a deal. Pay you twenty percent up front then the rest over ten years." He paused then continued quickly. "We'd still pay interest and everything. One percent better than the best term deposit rate you can find... and you can stay in the house. It's just if I put it all with the bank they... they want to put an extra risk premium on top so we'd end up paying two percent over what we are now."

I held out my hand.

"You've got a deal Tom."

It still took a couple of months for the solicitors to sort out all the contracts. I was still working fencing while on the weekends I sold off the remaining machinery from the farm. Tom asked what I was going to do after and to be truthful I didn't know. I was thinking about buying a big caravan and going around Australia. Maybe I could find somewhere else I could put down roots and eventually call home.

He offered me a job. His regular farm hand was leaving. I wasn't really tempted but I made out I was. I didn't think I could face being around Ash after what had happened. When I turned him down I think he expected it. He looked down and was scrapping at the ground with his foot.

"Something else Tom?"

"Yeah, um. Look I know I said you could stay in the house and everything but, it just... it would make it easier to find a decent farm hand if I've got a house on the place for him to live in."

"So when do you want me out?" I asked not being aggressive.

"Not tomorrow, you know, you can take your time. But, um maybe a couple of weeks?"

"Yeah okay. I wasn't planning on hanging around."

He seemed shocked at how easy it was. Endlessly thankful as always. It was a trait that I was sure would have really annoyed the shit out of me if I had stayed on to work for him.

On my last Saturday evening at the farm I was sitting on the back verandah watching a fire I'd lit in the yard. I'd spent the day cleaning everything out the house. Anything I didn't want that would burn went on the heap. The pile was centred on a circular garden of overgrown roses Claire had lovingly tended years before. She'd have been pissed off about it which made the whole exercise more enjoyable. I'd just knocked the top off a fresh beer when I heard a noise.

A vehicle. When I went around the side of the house I could see a single light coming up the driveway. A feeling of dread spread through me as the noise got louder. It slowed to negotiate the stock grid at the fence line before the house I noticed something different. It didn't have the low throbbing sound of the American bikes favoured by the Renegades.

As it went past the house the house flood lights shone some light on it I could see it was red and Japanese. The rider was wearing a dull yellow set of leathers. The body shape and the way they sat on the bike was familiar. I stayed where I was watching as the bike pulled up by the back gate. The rider rocked it onto it's stand then switched it off. A long leg swung over as the tall lean figure stood up. I was sure of who it was now. Still when the helmet came off I was shocked to see messy medium length brown hair rather than the short blonde stubble favoured by XX.

She turned towards me and we looked at each other. I didn't call out. She didn't either. For a full minute, maybe longer she stayed in that exact spot. Silent, watching, I was half expecting her to climb back on board her bike and leave. The spell was broken when her hand came up and she pulled the zipper that went diagonally across the front of her riding leather jumpsuit. She pushed through the gate and strode towards me stopping just before the stairs of the verandah.

"XX." I said.

"No, not anymore. CC now." As she spoke she pulled her arms out of her riding leathers and wrapped them around her waist so she only had a t-shirt on.

"Do you want a beer?" I asked.

"No, I haven't had a drink since I got out."