Wedding Crashers Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,230 Followers

"Yeah, like you speak for the Renegades." Claire shot back with a smirk but her bravado was short lived.

"You know who I speak for. Do you want me to hi to your kids for you?"

CC dangled the keys and Claire snatched them.

"Fuck the lot of you." She blurted before she stomped back around the car, got in and drove away.

We watched the tail lights until they faded away in the dust. CC helped my mop up Bob's blood in the hallway. Then I jumped in the shower to clean myself. Both eyes were swollen and my nose was broken. I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. I saw CC exiting the spare room wearing her riding leathers and holding her helmet.

"You're off then?"

"Yeah, sun's up now. Roo's should be easier to spot."

We both glanced around nervously. I think CC had hoped to be gone before I got out of the shower.

"Er, thanks for last night. Bob didn't seem like..."

"Bob's an arsehole but I don't think he would have killed you." CC interrupted. "Although with ice and shit, you just never know.

"Glad I didn't have to find out."

"Yeah I suppose. Anyway I'd better be going. All the best Nathan. Stay out of trouble."

She gave me a smile then walked out without looking back.

Author's note. Unfortunately due to factors outside my control Part 9 of Wedding Crashers (Epilogue) has not yet come back from my editor. I hope it will be available within the next week.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,230 Followers