Wedding Crashers Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good for you," I said. "I hope you don't mind if I keep going?"

It was hard to explain but I was suddenly really angry. I knew from the lawyer that XX or CC or what ever the fuck she wanted to call herself only got a nine months sentence. Jim had the drugs on him, she was just charged as an accomplice. I'd done four and a half years. Maybe if she'd come to see me. At least tried to contact me. I grabbed a fresh beer and ripped the top off then threw it in the general direction of the fire.

"Can I sit down." CC asked pointing to the outdoor chair next to the one I'd been sitting on.

"I'm not stopping you."

She sat down then looked up at me as I glared at her.

"What's up your arse?"

"Well where would you like me to start? Your cunt boss fucked up my marriage and his psycho wife got me put in fucking jail for four years."

"Why take it out on me? Don't forget you had a fair hand in stuffing up your own marriage and the same psycho wife got me put in the big house too..."

"You were out in six months." I cut her off.

"We all had our shit sandwich to chew on."

"Oh fuck off, I had the whole septic tank to get through."

CC stood up spun so her back was to me. She lifted the t-shirt up. Where previously there had been a renegades tattoo there was now a twisted mass of burns scars.

"Oh shit," I had to look away.

"Six months in hospital, eight weeks of that in intensive care. Followed by another eighteen months as an outpatient. I've only just stopped wearing the pressure garment."

"Why?"

"Jim was the only reason I was allowed to join the MC. With him gone it was always going to be ugly. Two guys tried to rape me a week after I got out. I knocked one out and ruptured the other guys testicles. They took my colours for that and the tattoo was considered part of it."

"How?" I felt like a little kid with twenty questions. I looked back at her and she was staring into the fire.

"Oxy torch."

I didn't know what to say. As I watched a tear ran down her cheek.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled feeling pretty insignificant at that point.

"You didn't do it. You didn't listen when I told you it was only going to end in tears. I didn't realise my prophecy was going to come true for me as well." She looked down at her hands. "Should have guessed."

We sat in silence just listening to the crackling fire. Eventually I spoke again.

"Why are you here?"

"Elle reached out."

"What's she got to do with it now Jim's dead."

"She's the old lady of the new boss now. Probably was before all the shit went down. She's a cunning bitch."

"Why you?"

"Wouldn't look good having an actual Renegade turn up here, for the club or you."

"Well you can tell her I haven't said anything to anyone and I'm not likely to with what they have on me." CC raised her eyebrows. "The cop at the station the night I was arrested. Told my about the heads of those three guys that raped Claire you buried somewhere on the farm with my chainsaw."

"That's bullshit. The heads and hands went through a grinder at an abattoir. They were most likely spread on someone's lawn as fertiliser years ago."

"You were there?"

She rolled her eyes.

"I was head of Jim's security."

"But the chainsaw, it went missing."

"Did you report it?"

"Had to, insurance wouldn't pay out if I didn't."

"Easy enough for a cop to find out. Added it into the story to give it more credibility. Nathan everybody tells a lie from time to time but crooked cops live a lie. It's second nature to them."

"So what are you here for then?"

"It's not punishment Nathan, it's reward time. The outlaw code. You did them a solid, they return the favour." Her head turned towards me when headlights flashed against the shed wall behind the house. "Are you expecting visitors?"

"No." I replied. "About the only people that came here was my parole officer and my neighbour."

I got up and went to the edge of the house so I could look back up the road. The way it rattled over the stock grid I knew who it was.

"It's just Tom, my neighbour." I assured CC.

"I might just duck inside anyway."

I shrugged and went to the back gate to see what Tom wanted. It was a surprise when Ash got out of the drivers seat of the old ute. She swung down off the side step and walked towards me. I didn't open the gate, just leant on it. Ash stopped in front of me.

I managed a strangled "hi."

"Hey, um I was just driving past. You're leaving tomorrow aren't you?"

"Yeah, thought I'd head off after lunch."

"You, you haven't been around much lately."

"No, been busy getting this all packed up." I didn't like the way she was looking at me so I thought I'd cut through any pretence by mentioning her husband. "Where's Tom?"

"He's taken Hayden up to Neilson's place shooting. Nice bike is it yours?"

"Yeah, well sort of. I'm looking after it for a friend. So what can I do for you?"

"Oh nothing, just came over to say goodbye." Ash moved closer to the gate and put her hand on my forearm. "I thought um, after the other night, you might want some company."

"No, best to give it a miss I think."

"Tom won't be back till midnight. He'll never find out." Ash tried running the tip of her finger up my arm but I pulled it back. "You can do me from behind again if you want. I put some stuff on it before I left home, you know, so it would be ready..."

"Fuck Ashley, I mean what the fuck. I said no okay. I shouldn't have done it last time."

"But you did didn't you." The sexy Ash had disappeared replaced by bitchy Ash. "Fucking men, you're all the same. You get what you want then you treat a girl like dirt."

"I treated you like dirt before, made you crawl like a dog, took your arse cherry while you cried into a pillow. I'm showing you way more respect now by telling you to go home. It's time for some self respect Ash. Get in the ute and go."

"Jesus you are an arsehole." There were tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes I am and by the way, you weren't the first. I've used that same line on at least four others. After my time with you I realised what an arsehole I was so I stopped. You see I don't understand something, even though I took advantage of it. Why do some women have a thing for blokes that treat them like shit? I made no effort to contact you after the other night. No secretive phone call, no spicy text, no furtive glances during a visit. I fucked you and forgot you and yet here you are. You live with a great fella who worships you and I bet he has to beg for a blow job on his birthday."

My rant was enough to get Ash moving. She jumped back into the ute and sped off into the night. I went back to the verandah. As I sat down CC came out of the house smoking a joint.

"You've still got some vices then?"

"Not as many as you from the sound of it," quipped CC.

I shrugged.

"Guess I had a good teacher."

CC nodded. She moved to the edge of the verandah and lent on one of the wooden posts. We both stared into the dying embers of the fire.

"So what's the reward?" I asked after a long silence

"The universal one. Cold hard cash." CC replied without turning around. "But there is a catch."

It turned out to get the money I would have to go overseas. The MC had an account in a bank on the island of Guernsey. Not as I thought for tax reasons but because they didn't ask too many questions about where the deposits came from or payments went to. The catch, you had to front in person to enact the transfer. Simple, jump on a plane except you're an ex-con just out of jail.

"Has anyone collected?"

"Yeah, a few. Not many though. Most are members of a motorcycle club so under more scrutiny. You're just Mr Average Joe citizen so you have a shot."

"I'm not long out after a four year stretch. I'm hardly an average Joe."

As I spoke I stood up and went back inside the house to get another beer. When I returned we both stayed silent. A couple of times I sensed her looking at me. I felt like she wanted to ask me something. It wasn't until CC was half way through another joint that it came.

"You haven't asked me about her."

"Who?"

"Your ex."

"Why the fuck would I. Last time I saw her she waddled away with the signed divorce papers."

"Not curious?"

"Not in the slightest."

CC shrugged and kept smoking. However my interest had been piqued.

"Is she still with Tiny?"

"No. She popped out Jim's brat then got pregnant again straight away. About six months after he was born Tiny came home unexpectedly and found her in the sack with another guy."

"I'm guessing not a happy ending to that story."

"Not for the other guy. Tiny beat the shit out of him then threw him out a closed window. Neighbours called the filth. Tiny got arrested. Bad shit happens around your ex."

"I take it they aren't still together."

"No. Tiny's still inside. Claire's waitressing, slash stripping at a club. Probably does full service on the side. Most of them do at that place when they've got a habit."

"Habit?"

"Coke, maybe ice."

"What about the kids?"

"Now that's the kicker." CC strangled her chuckle before it started and spat off the edge of the verandah. "Fucking bugs." She hacked up some phlegm and spat again. "Elle's got them. Got Child Protection to pick up the brats then went to court to get protective custody of her beloved late husband's child. Took on little brother as well, probably just to rub Claire's face in it."

"Fuck," I couldn't help but laugh. "She's not someone to get on the wrong side of is she?"

"Elle's Elle. She helped me, after I was kicked out and the other stuff." CC perhaps unconsciously reached up over one shoulder and rubbed her back. "Got me a job after I got out of hospital. I think it might have been worse if she wasn't... in my corner." She pinched out the butt of her joint. "And anyway, Elle had one the same age. She was pregnant around the same time as Claire. So if she was going to have two little ones running around why not a third?"

"She's no Samaritan, she did set us up. Me and Jim. None of it would have happened if..."

"You'd kept your wife on a leash." CC interjected.

"Or Jim hadn't raped her." I shot back.

The exchange led to more brooding silence.

"So if I get to Guernsey, how do I collect?" I asked. "Do I have an account number or something?"

"I don't know that. When you have a plane ticket and visa you call this number, they'll give you instructions."

CC pulled her leathers back up until she could unzip a pocket on the left side of her chest. She extricated a slip of paper then passed it over to me. I looked at it. It was just a standard mobile number. I got my wallet out and slipped it in behind my drivers license.

"Can I stay the night?" CC asked. "I don't fancy dodging the wildlife tonight. I saw lots of roadkill off to the side on my way this afternoon."

"Sure, but, um I've only got one bed." I momentarily wondered if she wanted to share it.

"I'll sleep on the floor."

"I've got a swag but it's on my ute in the shed."

"Okay, I'll get it. I want to put my bike away anyway."

CC walked away while I got myself ready for bed. I'd just finished brushing my teeth when she came back in with my swag over her shoulder.

"Your ute's all packed up. Going somewhere?" CC asked as she dropped the swag in the spare room.

"Yeah, I'm hitting the road. I've sold the farm and the new owner wants the house for his worker. Tonight is my last night in the house."

"I guess it's lucky I didn't leave my trip until next weekend. Where are you going?"

"Everywhere and no where in particular." I said feeling philosophical.

"Meaning?"

"The coast first, then wherever the road takes me. Find a job for a while them move on again." I looked back into the bathroom. "I've packed everything up in the house so you'll have to use my towel if you want a shower. I'm off to bed."

CC nodded, "thanks."

As I lay in bed I felt quite melancholy about leaving. Previously I thought I couldn't wait to leave. Now the time was so close I few tears escaped. I was woken by a noise in the middle of the night. Old houses always creak and groan but tonight there was something else. I sat up and listened hard. Silence had returned and I was just about to lay down again when I heard something else. The door or a cupboard being opened.

Getting up I want to the doorway of my bedroom and looked toward the living area. There was a thin torchlight playing around the room. It must be CC looking for something I thought so I walked down the hallway. I flicked on the kitchen light when I got to the doorway.

"What are you lookin..."

The words died on my lips. It wasn't CC.

"What the fuck are you doing here Claire?" I bellowed.

She jumped up from where she was squatting in front of a kitchen cupboard. I saw the range of emotions pass across her face. Shock, uncertainty, embarrassment and finally defiance. I was going to tell her to get the fuck out when I felt a cylinder of cold steel pressed against my neck.

"Sit down and shut up." A male voice behind me ordered.

I did as I was told. A plastic outdoor setting chair was the only one left in the kitchen so I sat on it.

"Get the cable ties babe." The gun was still hard against my neck.

"Why don't we just ask him..."

"Get the fucking cable ties!" The guy was clearly agitated.

Claire disappeared behind me. Her footsteps returned then the guy began securing my legs and arms to the chair. The gun still rested against my neck so I assumed Claire had it. Her accomplice was short, thick set with a long full beard. Once he had me tied down he punched me hard in the face three times. I saw them coming and tried to ride them to soften the blow. Still I ended up dazed. My nose was bleeding profusely while I could feel a few loosened teeth.

"Where is it?" He screeched in my face.

When I didn't answer straight away he let fly with a vicious back hander which completely dislodged one tooth and sent it spinning across the room.

"Let him answer," Claire tried to restrain the guy but he shrugged her off.

I took advantage of the break to gather my thoughts.

"Where is what?"

Another punch this time to the stomach so it knocked the wind out of me. I hunched over as much as my bonds would allow so my assailant crouched down and spoke close to my ear.

"The reward dickhead. The cash. We know the Renegades sent someone up here today. Where is it stashed."

"You got the wrong info mate."

The blows rained down again.

"Don't... fucking... lie... to... me... cunt."

"Stop, stop," Claire whined. "You're gonna kill him Bob."

"Well I guess I have to anyway now he knows me name yer dumb bitch!"

While Bob screamed at my ex it gave me some respite. I thought CC would be involved by now. Maybe she left during the night? When Bob turned back to me I thought it was time to find out.

"Wait, wait..." I begged. "I'll tell you, I'll tell you, just don't kill me."

Bob pulled my head up by my hair.

"Well? We're waiting."

"In the spare bedroom. In a bag under the mattress. Just don't kill me please?"

I hoped my pathetic whining would keep Bob confident he was in control. But mainly I was preying CC was still here and had thought of a way to deal with him.

"Keep the gun on him and shoot him if he tries anything." Bob said to Claire.

I looked straight at her as she lifted the handgun up again.

"You should have just told him first up. I... I just want my share."

"Your share?" I spat some blood out onto the floor to further express my disgust. "Your share of what exactly? How many fucking years did you spend in jail?"

"It hasn't been easy for me either."

I looked at Claire taking in the changes since the last time I'd seen her. Her hair was longer, reaching down well past her shoulders with blonde highlights. Stripper hair I thought. Her face was thinner, the skin taut and flat. A slave to the Botox needle. Lips puffy as well but no where near as blown up as her breasts. I'm no expert with bra sizes but I reckon they were at least a D cup now.

My visual appraisal was interrupted by a sound coming from the hallway. The awful sound of something hard coming into contact with something malleable. There was a grunt then the noise of a body hitting the floor.

"Bob?" Claire called out hopefully.

There was no reply.

"Is someone else here?"

I shrugged, "maybe."

"Come out!" Claire called. "I've got a gun."

One look at the way Claire was holding it would tell anyone she didn't have much idea of how to use it. Still there was no sign of CC coming out. She turned the gun towards me.

"Come out or I'll shoot him."

Once again no response. Then there was a groan.

"Bob? Bob? Are you okay babe."

Claire started edging towards the entrance of the hallway. Keeping the gun pointing towards the dark void. I was following her progress when out of the corner of my eye I saw the front door begin to silently open. While Claire was distracted looking for Bob, CC slipped inside.

She was on her before Claire realised CC was in the room. Her futile effort to bring the pistol to bear was thwarted by CC's right hand slapping it from her grasp. The arm stopped then returned arcing higher this time delivering a backhanded blow to the side of my ex wife's head. The force of it literally knocked her off her feet. She landed with a thud on polished timber floor.

"Stay down there slut or you'll get another one." CC said menacingly as she stood over her.

Claire cowered on the floor so CC retrieved the gun then moved over to me. She got a knife from the kitchen drawer and cut the cable ties. As I stood up Claire couldn't resist a quip.

"So you missed getting buttfucked in jail so much you called your dyke girlfriend?"

CC responded before I had a chance.

"Coming from the mouth of a whore who sells any and all of her orifices that's a bit rich."

"I'm a waitress," Claire spat back as she began to rise to her feet.

CC took two quick steps towards her and she threw herself back down on the floor.

"You're a stripper. And if the guys give you enough money they get to go out the back and plug your holes any way they want."

Claire didn't respond this time as CC towered over her.

"Help me with the guy in the hallway then they can fuck off."

I followed CC to where Bob was sitting dazed with his back against the wall. The torch he had been carrying was discarded on the floor still illuminated. I could see blood on one side of Bob head.

"What did you hit him with?" I asked.

"A piece of wood I found outside on the verandah. You took your time directing him my way."

"Well it might have had something to do with his fists pummelling my face. It made it hard to think."

"Stop your moaning and helping my get this sack of shit out to the car."

I bent down and grabbed him under one arm while CC got the other side. Bob moaned as we got him to his feet.

"So do you know him?"

"Don't know him, know of him. He's a bouncer at the Executive Club. Where your ex dances and he dabbles in extortion and drug dealing."

When we got him out to the living area Claire was gone.

"What if she's taken off in their car?"

CC dipped her free hand into a pocket of Bob's pants and came out with a set of keys.

"She's not going anywhere."

By the time we got Bob out to the car he was mostly moving under his own steam. Claire had been frantically searching the car for the keys till she saw CC holding them. We loaded Bob into the backseat. Claire came around to where we were and held her hand out. CC was about to drop the keys into her hand when she stopped.

"Go straight back to Sydney. Don't detour. Stay away from Nathan. There is no bag of cash. Any compensation he is due will be in a form that can't be transferred. If I hear anything has happened to him you get the same treatment."