All Comments on 'Wedding Crashers Pt. 09'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Def different but you are a talented writer. Keep up the good work!

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. Entertaining as hell thanks for sharing your gift

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting ending!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A proper read uk reader

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

You may write what you want but you also want us to read your stories or you wouldn't publish them. The issue with this story is that the characters are so unlikeable and the events so repugnant that only those in the market for gratuitous violence and the denigration and humiliation of women would get any pleasure out of reading it. Is that your target audience? I read it all because it is well-written and I wanted to see how you would bring it to a conclusion. Having done so, I feel diminished.

RobertaBobRobertaBobover 2 years ago

Great story of horrible people making bad decisions.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Having made some arsehole comments on earlier chapters of this story, I must first acknowledge your very good writing ability. Thank you for sharing. The subject material though... arrrrrr. Weak, pathetic, spineless, cuck stories just make me vomit. But at least your character was constant throughout. Even in this last chapter, Nathan was still a naieve, weak, doormat. Practically retarded in his dealings with certain people.

CC had obviously been seeing his two kids for fucking years, yet never told him. He bleated like a petulent child to his ex-wife and paid the penalty with broken bones. Same with Elle. Truly a doormat till the end.

I think ol'Bill Shakespeare summed up Nathan the best: From Nathans POV, it's "Tis a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury: signifying NOTHING". Cheers mate. I gave you a 5 for your writing ability, not the actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star. Not because of the story, per se; but for the moralizing comment at the end.

We know it’s a story. We know they aren’t actual people but we want them to be. We identify with them and it irritates us when that relationship is abused.

You wanted us to hate Claire so you went out of your way to sink her into a moras so deep the only way out is death. Drugs, prostitution, rape, violence, and more….nothing like the woman who simply crashed a wedding.

Nathan was the standard voyeur and rather than protecting his wife, he got off on her subjugation. He enjoyed watching her and knowing she debased herself. He was a coward who demanded recompense but did nothing to deserve it, so you gave it to him.

It’s your story but you forced the action the way it went and for what? There is no happily ever after, no apologies and it all started because they crashed a wedding? All the crap that happened was because you controlled it and you want to preach to us?

Save your moralizing self aggrandizing for someone who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Misogynist, pointless and contrived. The trifecta! Haha.

colbertkidcolbertkidover 2 years ago

I liked the concept of the story. Plenty of twists and turns though had to backtrack a couple of times.

One thing that irks me with lots of literotica stories, this one included, is the credit given to editors for their assistance only to discover the story includes lots of grammatical mistakes and

random name changes. Where did Traci come from!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The problem with this long story is the contents. Not for everybody and your "Anon" commentator was simply expressing a dislike for "cuckold" stories. Their choice. It's just a story, nobody was blowing a gasket and it's just a fictional story to boot. Isn't everybody entitled to their own opinion?

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Mixed emotions about the last chapter and the one before. I wouldnt say they were rushed but the whole story made a 180° turn and the people in it. You established the personalities of all characters in the first 7 chapters but what happend in the last 2? So much happend without explanations and it happend in contradiction to the personalities. There was no explanation why CC, formerly XX, now suddenly respects Nathan. How did that happen? There was certainly no respect in the first 7 chapters. Then the part how Nathan and Mel got together, it just happend, no explanation other than 'The discussion that followed is blurry now. The result a lot clearer.' Was there any attraction? They just lived together and then when he wanted distance they jumped into bed? Then there is CC relationship with Eleanor. How could she even be in contact with the woman who is responsible for her scars, nightmares and probably PTSD? Some kind of stockholm syndrome? Other than that there was no mention about how Nathan felt about what happend before he went to prison? Did he regret it, to encourage his wife to get fucked by everyone else? Did he regret that his parents disowned him and him having no chance to see them again before they died because he was in prison? In the end, I felt there was a huge disconnect between chapter 1-7 and 8-9. Like two different stories without any indication as to why.

moedik2moedik2over 2 years ago

Some parts Gory, some parts Good, all of the story very true to life as it happens. Very good, and thanks for the tale.

Good luck with the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Ignore the haters. It is a rich and vivid tale. Write more please.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nathan was a wimpy tool right to the end. At least the boys go away to school. They won't learn much from their "Dad". As good an end as one could hope.

DesusDesusover 2 years ago

Nathan seems to like being abused. It was a wild ride. I didn't always enjoy everything about you story, but it was well written and kept me coming back for more. You are talented and I can't wait to read more from you.

CuriouslyKinky_48CuriouslyKinky_48over 2 years ago

Sometimes well told stories are not comfortable. Well done, and thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here we go again, some ass wipe is whining to ignore the haters. Fuck off idiot. Everybody has a right to voice an opinion as they see fit. What the fuck are you feeling guilty about something? You must be a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes well told stories are not comfortable? What does how well you write have to do with the content? Garbage is garbage, no matter how well written. I swear, it takes all kinds in this category. Got to love the comments. Some of you people need to see a shrink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's just a story? Yes, it sure is and everybody has the right to voice an opinion of it, be it good or bad. Some of you need to remember that, so please stop your whining about those that don't agree with your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well told and a very painful story for those with empathy and fear of self distructive behavior. Like how you wrapped it up, especially with the two boys as the only offspring not ensnared by the MC or destroyed.

Thank you for the effort. 5

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Fantastic!!!! Stuck with it til the end and glad I did! Ignore the haters!!!!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Great Job - Good Entertainment

5 stars. Entertaining and a great story. Lots of twists and turns, highs and lows, and not a normal story. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write this story. It is very real life as life is not always a Hallmark Movie. Like many fans I read for different types of entertainment and this was that. So as a writer keep writing what you want and always remember hundreds read a story and very few comment. But this was very good. Cheers

alohadavealohadaveover 2 years ago

> It's just a story, nobody was blowing a gasket and it's just a fictional story to boot.

Plenty of commenters were blowing gaskets in the comments. It's funny how personally some people take this, like it's directed at them. Cucking seems to really twist people up.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Dont listen to the non-haters, this worthless piece of shit should have died a painful death so many chapters ago.

It started really shitty, went totally pathetically bad, turned into a septic tank reject and then just choked itself out.

Thanks for ending it.

It really was truly a stupid story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You put out one hell of a story ! This has got what it takes from action to suspense , drama , violence , sex , drugs and rock-n-roll ! You are not afraid and I love that ! I’ll read it again several times it’s just that good ! 5 from me

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 2 years agoAuthor

@iameasel. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and this may indeed be a stupid story. I can generally tell if I’m going to like a story in the first page, maybe two. What level of stupid is it to read more than thirty? Are you addicted to the outrage? Or do you secretly like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never seen your stories before but I am impressed with the way you have written this epilogue. It makes sense with some reference to things in the past. Ignore the naysayers and continue with your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, what a lot of work. But its like someone took a million dollars worth of building materials and just sort of hammered and screwed and glued and welded it altogether, into something kind of like a building, but with no logical floor plan, no obvious entries or exits, windows and doors and stairways randomly installed, leading in circles, or dead ends, or into other parts of the building with no point or function. When you have this many people acting in so many and random bizarre behaviors it becomes a kaleidoscope of drama, shifting and moving, but with no recognizable pattern. Well, except the underlying constant: people fucking. Is there anyone with a brain who doesn't find raw sex boring to watch after a short while? There was no romance in this story, no compassion, commitment, virtue, dreams, ambitions, a logical point to existing. You want to claim some people live that way, true. What kind of person enjoys reading about their drudgery, their mindless self destructive life styles, watching them wallow in their own sewage? With the boys in boarding school and their immediate contempt and disrespect for their "father" they are like step children in his life, orphans. And if the dumb shit actually tells them the entire story that led to their conception their disgust with this brainless cuck will be absolute. As soon as they can they will leave their velvet cells and erase his worthless ass from their futures, just like Claire did. Who can blame them? What can this faux man teach his sons? His value in their lives was over at the end of an orgasm. Now he's just their care taker until they can take the money and run.

So it was a great effort, but produced almost nothing of lasting value. And it could have. Kind of like the lives you portrayed in this story. When you get the next load of building supplies, get some plans with it. Maybe visit some other structures you admire, consult some architects, or become one. You've got the talent and the energy, you just need to take the time to have a cohesive vision, then take the time to put all the right pieces in all the right places at the right time. Just my take. Realism, or abstract art. Some is a pleasure to experience, others look like someone puked paint onto a piece of paper. Your choice. Thanks for the effort.

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 2 years ago

Well done sir, I read and enjoyed this story, couldn't wait for the next chapter, made some comments but really liked reading it, most definitely 5* sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, who likes reading about aqualung, the all time loser?

Just an enjoyable story nor series.

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

It's over, finally over ❗️

The talented CharlieB4 gave the reader a couple that were terribly unlucky and consistent in making poor decisions, ha, ha ,ha...

His writing skills kept me watching, his story makes me feel unclean.

Time to donate to the Redcross and volunteer at the Boys Club...I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 2 years ago

A most compelling story, I was hooked from chapter 1 and didn't stop till the end. Very entertaining and well written. I gace every Chapter 5 Stars!!! Thank-you

Robbert1953Robbert1953almost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. It got better as it went on. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story about self destructive behaviour of some.

What I did not like was the husbands behaviour. He could have stopped it ages ago.

I have a friend and he admits he has a small penis. Frankly I don't know whether it is true or not, but that's how he subjectively perceives it.

Once I told him that if it us true that he can give his wife freedom to "play" elsewhere.

And he said: She is free to do whatever she wants, but if she does it, she doesn't have to come back. She can stay with the other guy, this won't be her home anymore.

So, although my friend says he has a small penis, he definitely has bigger balls than Nathan.

Nathan could have stopped it easily.

All he needed to do after discovering his wife has no respect towards him as she was constantly lying to him, was to tell her: My dear, if you like Jim so much, stay with him. Good bye.

Kicking the stupid cow from his life would be better for everyone.

Just saying.

Arsenal_chanArsenal_chanalmost 2 years ago

Uhm, like... what's her onlyfans name? XD

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I hate cuck stories. There it’s said upfront. But when l read your preamble l felt there was going to be a bit more to this story. Yes l held my nose thru the Cuck bits and the sheer stupidity of Nathan etc, but l was intuitively correct about your story there was more substance to it. A lot more.

I enjoyed the story, marvelled at the stupidity of the main characters and loved where we ended up at the end.

You dovetailed the story beautifully and came to a good ending.

Scores 5/5, well done!

I still hate cuck stories by the way that will not change.

RaixenRaixenover 1 year ago

Just wanted to say enjoyed reading through the series. I enjoy cuckold stories so the eroticism was top notch. Kinda sad that Claire went the evil route rather than the redemption one or even one of understanding but I guess your overall theme was one of regret and rebuilding so it works in that way and it is your story at the end.

I hope you will make more long format stories in this genre with hopefully a more positive ending but I would read it even if it were something similar because it was well written. So thanks for a fun ,erotic and at times sad story. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ummm...Claire would dead long before Elanor died of cancer.

Fucking hundreds and thousands every year? Let's face it...in strip clubs and randoms? AIDS. Hepatitis..Not to mention the drugs and overall depression. She'd have killed herself at some point. Once she reaches the age of 45ish? With her lifestyle? Her body? Yuck. Nobody would be paying to watch her.

There are beautiful 40 plus year olds who do well on OF...but they are gym junkies. They take nutrition seriously. They take care of their bodies.

This whore? The way she lives?? Just gross.

I find it hard to believe anyone would be this fatalistically stupid. These characters were unbelievable to me.

I don't care...maybe it's because I have so many guns? I'd have waited until a group of them showed up one day at my farm on motorcycles.. And I'd have opened up on them from a hidden location with my AR. They'd all be dead in about 45 seconds.

I'd have loaded them into the bucket of a feont end loader. Dumped them in a deep hole with wood. And burned them all down to ash. Covered the hole.

Dug an even deeper hole at the back of my property and dumped their bikes in and covered them up as well.

And my whore wife would have gone in the hoke with her BF as well.

Let the police try and get me for it. I'd sell the farm. Take the money and move to the US or the UK. Fuck 'em.

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Definitely not my cup of tea.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy9 months ago

Quite a ride. As it started as a cuckold story it had interest and a relatively unique plot slant. The middle really struggled but the ending was worth it.

Trying to stretch the brain and capture the imagination of porn readers is a daunting task.

All in all she’ll be right mate

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Got to agree with some of the other commenters about Claire. There is a 14 year cycle to almost any negative behaviour, the person ends up either dead, effectively managing it at a low level or has given it up. Yeah, even mindless sex and hard drugs get boring after awhile, if it's too freely available.

It's also noticeable that on some streaming sites there is a successful clique of ugly older ladies, which suggests, nay reinforces the reality that for every kind of pron there are others wiling to pay and the internet just makes connecting the thing with its audience that much more effective and therefore profitable.

So I kind of disagree that someone as selfish and calculating as Claire would end up on skid row waiting to die of an OD or STI. Like most of her kind she'd retire to a nice seaside resort and pretend the past never happened, whole living off of her accumulated wealth. For this story to ring true Claire should have died a few years back from either an STI, OD or beaten to death by a client/lover.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Claire was a ridiculous caricature. That sort of lifestyle is nit maintainable.Either you die / waste away or you get out of it. Well it is fiction. So much nasty actions and execrable choices in this story. Some are presented as mistakes that could have been corrected in hindsight. But that is false. They were simply unrepentantly selfish, execrable, or even evil. Dark.

Mister_SNOGMister_SNOG13 days ago

Ambitious and well written story, not perfect but engaging and playfull in all the darkness:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES