Wedding Crashers Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay Nicky?" He asked Claire as he helped her to her feet.

"Yeah, yeah," she muttered as she straightened her flimsy attire.

"Want me to throw him out?" He pointed a big meaty finger at me.

"I just want to talk, three questions, that's all."

"It's alright Taufu."

"Who is he?"

"My ex, it's okay, just stay close." Claire spoke in a light friendly manner as she patted him lightly on his bulging bicep.

The guy fixed me with a hard stare letting me know the consequences if I did the wrong thing before he stepped back and closed the curtain.

"Alright you've got two minutes what the fuck do you want?" Claire's mood had swung to the dark side.

"What? No hello, you look good! Want have you been up to?"

"One minute, fifty five left."

"Okay, I'll start then, you look great. Seems you've landed on your feet... or should I say your back."

"Oh piss off. I was out of options."

"What about teaching?"

"I can make more here on a Friday night than I do in a week teaching. Do a couple of nights here and add in the video and streaming stuff and I'm getting triple." Claire's hands went to her hips while she continued her monologue. "I've got a nice apartment near the beach with water views and a boyfriend pulling in six figures nine to five then helps me film my online content."

"He must be very understanding."

"Well you should know Nath, some guys like to watch..." The smirk that comment made me ball my fists. "And you're down to one minute so you better be quick if you want anything else."

"Okay," I pushed my anger to the side and focused on why I'd come. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"You know."

"No I fucking don't Nathan. I've never been a mind reader."

"That I was a father."

"Gee I don't know," the sarcasm dripped like honey from a spoon. "Maybe because I didn't know you were."

"Bullshit! It's as obvious as the fillers in your face and tits."

"Fuck you." Claire raised her finger and started to turn away.

I stood up and grabbed her arm.

"You're not leaving yet, I haven't got my two hundred dollars worth."

Next thing I knew I was flying sideways. The bouncer had reentered, grabbed me by the collar and thrown me against the wall. Before I could scramble to my feet he was on me again. Pulling me to my feet he spun me around then wrapped his big arms around my chest. He lifted and squeezed at the same time rendering me helpless as he forced the wind out of me.

"I'll get rid of him now Traci?"

"Yeah thanks babe," she moved closer and watched as my face turned a brighter shade of red. "And if you make it hurt you'll get a bonus."

"Okay, you're the boss."

The guy loosened his grip and I sucked in a massive breath of air. He was turning in preparation to leave with me still held aloft when Claire stopped him.

"Just give me a sec." She got up on the table so she could look me in the eye. "Do you want to know why I signed Simon over to Eleanor?"

I nodded weakly.

"Because ever time I went to get him out of his bed in the morning all I saw was your smug fucking face smiling back at me."

With that she was gone, heading back down towards VIP area. The bouncer carried me out turning the other way so we came to a door. He used me as a battering ram to push it open. It led to a staircase and I presumed a back entrance. My feet hit the ground momentarily before Taufu shoved me down the first flight. I was half expecting it so I went with it, keeping my body loose. I was going to land about half way down so positioned myself, lessened the impact with my arm then let the momentum take me into a forward roll.

In my mind I was going to land on my feet at the bottom to the first section of stairs but I overcooked it. I couldn't find my footing and slammed into the wall. My shoulder and head bore the brunt of the impact. I tried to get to get to my feet but the bouncer got to me first. He slammed my head into the wall twice more then threw me down the second flight.

This time I had no control. I landed the first time on the same shoulder and pain shot through me. From there I tumbled down to the bottom. As I saw the wall at the bottom getting closer it was a reflex to lift my arm. The pain shot through my shoulder again then I crashed into it. Something snapped in my arm. I lay at the bottom in a crumpled heap. The bouncer took his time coming down. He grabbed me by my collar and started dragging me across the floor to a fire door. Once he had me outside in an alley he delivered a couple of kicks to the ribs. I groaned weakly. He seemed satisfied with his work so he got down low to talk to me.

"You were never in the club okay? Tell them you got hit by a car. If you say you were in the club I find you again and we dance."

The way he said dance I didn't think he meant ballroom. I nodded then found my voice.

"Is it really worth the risk just to fuck her?"

"Oh man, I won't be fucking her." He said with chuckle. "That tunnel will be well and truly bored out before she gets to me. There'll be ten guys fuck her tonight, maybe more. I'll just get a blow job. Man, your ex can really suck cock."

I heard the door shut and I was left alone. It was just a service lane with no passing traffic. I had to find my way to the end of it to get help. As I stumbled out into the street lights a woman close by screamed.

"Fuck look at his arm." She was pointing at me so her two companions turned.

I looked down as well. My hand and the first four inches of my forearm hung at forty five degrees to the rest. I slumped to the pavement. They called an ambulance.

I walked out of the emergency room the next morning feeling like a million dollars. That was mostly due to the drugs I'd been given. The upshot of the night before was a fracture arm and dislocated shoulder. A couple of cracked ribs and twelve stitches to a gash on my forehead. I got a taxi back to the motel I was staying at, informed the receptionist I'd be staying for a week then went to bed.

It took two days for me to venture out. I hired a car and set up an observation post. I didn't want anymore surprises. Once I'd established her routine I decided it was time to make contact. A coffee shop just up the road was ideal neutral territory. I wrote a note and went in the shop. A salesman looked up expectantly but when I made my request he became very cautious.

"We don't give out information about our employees."

"I don't want information." I explained trying to look harmless. That wasn't easy when there's a line of stitches across your forehead and your arms in a cast which is also in a sling. "Just pass on the note. That's all I ask."

While he still looked sceptical he nodded that he would so I went back to the coffee shop. At five pm I watched as the front office staff put the display bikes back in the showroom. CC came out of the service laneway on a motorbike. She braked and waited for a gap in the traffic. I was expecting her to turn right towards the coffee shop. Instead she went left just as she had the two afternoons before.

I was surprised and more than a little hurt. I thought she would at least come and say hello/goodbye, now never contact me again. I drained the cup I had in front of me and got my phone out. I was activating the Uber app when a bike pulled up in front of the shop. The tall rider walked it backwards between two cars before letting it rest on it's stand.

As CC walked into the shop the barista greeted her warmly. She went to the counter and ordered while making some small talk. When he asked if it was takeaway CC glanced around the room and her eyes settled on me.

"No, I'll have it over there." She pointed out my table.

As she walked towards me I made an effort to stand. I caught my arm against the table in front of me. Pain pulsed around my body from my shoulder. My head started to spin so I quickly sat back down.

"Nathan," CC said in a cheery voice. "Long time no see."

"Yeah," I replied uncomfortably as I felt her eyes taking in my battered exterior.

"You went to see her didn't you?" I didn't confirm it but I didn't deny it either. "Jesus! When are you going to fucking learn. She's poison. Everything around her gets fucked up."

The people in the coffee shop stopped talking and glanced our way. CC quickly sat down.

"Why?" She continued in more hushed tones. "What could you possibly gain by contacting her?"

"I had to find out..." I stopped, wondering if CC already knew. She raised her eyebrows urging me to continue. "About my kid."

"What kid?"

"Simon."

CC shot me a look of disbelief.

"I hate to break it to you Nathan, but someone else was filling that hole up."

"He looks nothing like Jim."

"Neither does Eli," she shot back. "I mean he and Simon could almost be twins. So how do explain that genius?"

"Jim isn't Eli's father either."

"Yeah but neither are you." I didn't respond verbally, just held her gaze. "What? You expect me to believe you fucked Elle as well?"

I shrugged, "you can believe whatever you want. I thought Elle might have told you."

"No, no way. You couldn't have, you were on remand in jail. There's only a few weeks difference in age." I smiled. "When then smartarse?"

"The evening of my arrest when Elle organised the little gangbang for Claire. Another part of Claire's punishment was eating my load out of her."

"Bullshit."

"Go to whatever prison Tiny is in and ask him. He saw her do it."

Our conversation was interrupted by the arrival of CC's coffee. We sat in silence for a while. CC sipped from her cup and stared out the window. I could see she was processing the information I'd just given her. Abruptly she put her half full cup down on it's saucer and pushed it to the side.

"Got something you wanted to tell me? I've got somewhere else I need to be." She grabbed her helmet off the floor.

"Yeah, yeah there is something." I scratched my chin as I tried to remember how I'd planned to bring up my request. "Are you allowed out of Aus? You know, for a holiday and such?"

"Yes," CC said cautiously. "I went to Bali last September. Why?"

"Well, um, when I saw Elle. It was about the money, um the money for time served..."

CC nodded for me to continue.

"I've got a ticket to London and when I was in the hospital the other day I was thinking... I was thinking it might be handy to have someone go over with me. Just in case, you know?"

"And you want me to suggest someone?"

She wasn't going to make this easy.

"Well, I was wondering if you might be available?"

I tried to make myself sound authoritative but I don't think I succeeded. CC looked at me intently then reached across and put her hand on mine.

"Is this where I'm supposed to swoon and declare my fantasy's have come true?"

She was rather viciously mocking me.

"No, this is business."

"So I'll get paid."

"Yes."

"I want fifty percent."

"Fuck off,"

"You're a dangerous person to be around."

"Eighty, twenty."

"Sixty, forty. Final offer."

"Seventy, thirty."

"Plus expenses."

"Okay deal."

"Seperate rooms."

"Of course."

We shook hands.

"When are you leaving?"

"Three weeks."

"That's not much notice."

"I was going by myself until this happened." I pointed to the sling. I reached into my top pocket and pulled out a folded envelope. "Voucher for Webjet, my flight details and mobile number are in here."

"I'll see you in three weeks." CC said as she stood up.

She slipped the note into her back pocket as she walked away. I watched as she threw her long leg over the bike. The helmet went on, she fired the bike up, then slipped into the traffic. All without a backwards glance.

Three weeks later I sat in the departure lounge waiting. There was no sign of CC. She had sent me a text ten days before saying she'd booked and would see me on the plane. Priority boarding was taking place for the first and business class passengers. I was in amongst the usual flotsam and jetsam that made up the cheap seats. Young Aussie's leaving friends and family behind to go off on a European adventure. Backpackers heading back home. A few family groups and some business types not willing to stump up the extra for a better seat.

It looked like it was going to be a full load so I was regretting being such a tightarse and not paying more. The call came over the loudspeakers that it was time for us to go on. I scanned the crowd trying in vain to spot a tall blonde girl with vicious intent. I was still sitting there when the final call for boarding was made. The well wishers had said their good byes and drifted away. It was only me and a couple of cleaners left. The cabin crew were eyeing me suspiciously and eventually one came over.

"Mr Rodgers?"

"Er yes."

"It's time to get on now sir."

"I'm waiting for someone."

"No more time for goodbyes, we will be closing the doors in one minute."

"No, I'm waiting for another passenger."

"Not on this flight sir. You are the only one not accounted for on our manifest."

"But she said she was booked."

"Are you sure you didn't miss her. She could already be on the plane."

"No, believe me she stands out."

"Okay sir, but you are going to have get on the plane. We can't wait." Her voice had changed from polite inquiry to stern warning.

Feeling rather glum I picked up my carry on luggage and fell into step behind her. On the plane a travellers worst fears were realised. I was sandwiched between two overweight men. In the row of seats behind a young family. The child's feet just long enough to push into the back of my seat. To top it off all the overhead luggage space was taken up so the trolley dolly had to take my bag back with her to find somewhere else for it.

We'd been in the air about twenty minutes when another of the cabin crew came down the aisle. She stopped at the row before ours and looked at me.

"Mr Rodgers?"

"Yes."

"Can you come with me please."

A few heads turned as the big guy beside me undid his belt and stood up so I could get out.

"Have you got any carry on?"

"Not here. Your colleague took it. Lockers here were full."

"Okay, follow me please."

She led me through the galley area in the middle of the economy section. We didn't stop until we got to business class. There she pointed to a spare aisle seat.

"I think you'll be more comfortable here."

I thanked her profusely unable to comprehend my luck.

"Just sit down will you." A harsh voice came from the window seat beside my new one.

The face was smiling though. The hair was no longer blonde but a deep red. The jeans and t shirt I'd expected had been superseded by a tailored grey power suit any female executive would have killed for. I did sit down and when the crew member had moved away with my drink order I replied.

"You fucking bitch!" I hissed. "You could have told me, I was waiting in the lounge area forever."

"Quit your moaning or you can go back to the other seat." CC said with a smirk.

"Alright, but this must have cost you a bit."

"It's not costing me anything," CC patted my leg and laughed out loud. "My employer is picking up the expenses."

Five Years Later.

"So there's two more?"

"Yeah, that's what the paperwork says." The beefy trucker stabbed at his clipboard with a grubby finger. "This one and this one."

I was standing on the back of a forty foot curtain sided trailer. CC came out of the main service area door on the forklift. I pointed to the next crate and she manoeuvred the forks to slide under the pallet. I gave her the thumbs up as she eased it off the tray. She raised an eyebrow in an unspoken question. I raised one finger and mouthed the words one more.

It was five years since we had gone to the UK. We stayed for three weeks. Got the money then set up a route to get it back to Australia without alerting the police and the taxman. On the flight home CC had outlined her business proposal. A motorcycle dealership on the south coast. The owner had approached her previously to run his service department. During their meeting he'd made it clear he was looking to retire. She knew I had capital laying idle from the farm sale. I'd do sales and the shopfront and she would run the workshop.

I was only lukewarm on her idea at first. However over the twenty nine hours it took to get home she'd worked on me. At a stopover in Singapore I'd done some research and found it wasn't quite as daunting as I'd first thought. There was a thriving rural community around the area. The website for the business had a picture of their stock which was dominated by four wheelers and side by sides rather than road bikes. I'd only been marking time living a nomadic life since I'd sold the farm. So the more I contemplated it the more I realised perhaps this was the challenge I needed.

On a personal level my relationship with CC at that time would be best described as friends with occasional benefits. It wasn't a romance or love in the true sense of the word. More of an intense mutual respect. In the end that probably made the decision easier. No need to worry about emotion clouding my judgement. So we both went and had a look. Made an offer, he came back with his price. I thought it was to expensive but in the end we settled. The Renegade's money trickling back from England made it possible.

We bought a house together to save cash. Lived in seperate rooms and predominately lived seperate lives. CC joined a social riders club. They had activities most weekends. I tried to get involved with the community. Surf club, cricket club, rugby club, chamber of commerce... anything to boost the business profile. When the need arose we still helped each other with our sexual desires.

CC came back out with the forklift. A small body with a large pregnant belly followed waving and calling out. Melanie, Mel to her friends. CC stopped, killed the motor and they had a short conversation. There was a kiss on the cheek then CC climbed out of the drivers seat. She pointed at me and indicated I should unload the last one before she walked back inside. I got down, Mel was still standing beside the machine.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"She's got a visitor."

I nodded. "You should go back inside. Get off your feet."

"I'm pregnant not an invalid," Mel replied lifting her chin in friendly defiance.

"Yeah, you proved that this morning." I said with a laugh.

Mel punched my arm then stepped back. I rolled forward on the forklift and followed the truck drivers directions to get under the last crate. As I did my mind wandered to the first time I'd met Mel. Sunday morning at the house. I was making myself bacon and eggs for breakfast. She breezed in wearing only a pair of panties and one of CC old singlet tops. Her larger breasts made it more of a midriff length. There was no embarrassment, no effort to stop her breasts swaying. She got a glass of water from the tap over the sink and drank greedily.

"Ahhh, I needed that." Mel had gasped as she'd refilled the glass. "Oh and I like my eggs sunny side up and the bacon crispy."

After a wink she had gone. Ten minutes later she was back. Still in the same clothes. We ate together like we'd been friends for years. That was just how Mel was. Bright, bubbly, smart, sexy and CC's new love interest. For the next couple of months her visits had become more frequent. We all got on really well and often went out together for a drink or dinner. But I was feeling like the third wheel so I started looking for somewhere else to live.

On a Sunday morning I heard CC's bike leave early. I got up, made my breakfast and was sitting eating it while looking at my iPad when Mel walked in. After some good natured complaints that I'd forgotten about her she began getting her own. As she worked she'd noticed I was checking out local real estate listing online.