Wedding Crashers Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's going to be fine. And I'll drive them back Sunday afternoon to save you having to come back down here."

"Thank you, and I know they'll be fine. I do feel better about it now I've met Mel." She reached for the door handle then stopped. "Do the three of you, um, do you sleep together every night? I know it's none of my business but the boys they are at an impressionable age."

"No, CC and I have seperate bedrooms and Mel sort of floats between the two," I explained. "We will have to sort something else out this weekend and I guess we'll have to start looking for a bigger place."

"So how does it work, having three people in a relationship?"

"I'm not sure I can explain it very well. It just sort of happened." I scratched my chin as I contemplated confiding in Eleanor. "When I got back from overseas and bought the business with CC I er, I think I thought we were going to be a couple. But, yeah, it just didn't work, there was a connection, just too much baggage. Then Mel came along. She's a wonderful giving person with so much love and energy. Probably too much for CC or me by ourselves, we both value our own space too much. But together we can take everything she has to give and not get overloaded. I'm probably making no sense, it's like, we get the love but we still get our me time and Mel gets to pour out all the love she has." It was the first time I'd really tried to articulate what our 'throuple' was about. "Does that sound incredibly selfish?"

"No, not if you all get what you need." Eleanor said thoughtfully. "What happens when the baby comes along?"

"Good question. I have thought about that. Will I become surplus to requirements?" I shrugged put my hands on the steering wheel and gripped it tightly. "I swing between being scared shitless that I'll be left behind to being relieved that I won't have to do the whole 'relationship' stuff anymore."

"Any change after today?"

"Yeah, I suppose I'm more relaxed. Seeing Mel with Simon and Eli, um, it makes me think there is no bottom to her well of enthusiasm and affection."

Eleanor smiled.

"I got the same vibe." She patted my arm in a motherly gesture. "But don't take her for granted. Everyone has needs. Be sure you keep her happy and I think you will be fine."

She opened the door and got out. I did the same and walked with her to her car. We embraced briefly. As my arms circled her I realised just how skeletal her frame was under the clothes.

"I'm sorry for my prickly reaction earlier." I said as we separated.

"It's understandable Nathan. I expected some push back. Just focus on your sons now. They are going to need you when I'm gone."

I wanted to say they needed me before this but didn't want to sour the steps we had taken to start afresh. I waved as she drove away then returned to my truck. As I swung it around to head for home Eleanor's words came back to me. Be sure to keep her happy. I now had two stops to make before I got to my destination.

First I went to the seedier side of our little town and got some weed for CC. Mel and I had been at her to quit but I knew she still smoked occasionally. And the second stop was at an pensioner couple's house that I knew had a fantastic garden and sold bunches of fresh flowers for cash at their back gate. I got their biggest, most aromatic bunch. Before I turned back onto the road I made a promise to myself out loud.

"No more looking back in anger Nathan. Time to make a future you want to live in."

The End.

Author's Comment.

So you've made it to the end. I'm not sure if congratulations or commiserations is the appropriate response. As I warned from the very first paragraph of this story and continued to before each subsequent part it would not be to everyones taste. However quite a few of you managed to hold your nose and read every part. Perhaps some of you held other bits but I'm not going to judge.

Now there was a lot of comments along the lines of "how dare I write such a story?" Or something similar with a few extra spicy adjectives. I write what I want. Even before this series I think an objective glance through my stories would say the subjects were diverse. I don't apologise or regret that.

There was an anon comment after part 1

"Thx for letting us know it's a cuckold story. Won't have to read - just go to the last chapter and give it a 1*"

I respect this very sensible decision. Personally I don't write for the ratings. If I did I'd just bash out the same BTB with different character names in a different setting.

In the end it's just a story, that's right fiction. No actual people were harmed or fucked during it's creation. Until next time, take a chill pill and relax. All the outrage is bad for your health.

Till next time, cheers,

CharlieB4.