Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched fascinated as he aimed his cock, now glistening with her love juices, at her puckered arsehole, he drove in, a slow plunge, right to the hilt. Lisa gasped at the painful intru¬sion and cried out, not so much in pain, more in frustration that he'd gone in there instead of her cunt. I now leant forward and thrust two fingers, then quickly three into her boiling cunt and put my mouth onto her clitoris and started sucking upon it, whilst my fingers twirled and moved around her cunt. All the time, my eyes were glued to the cock lunging in and out of my wife's tight anus. She shuddered and cried out, begging him to 'cum in her arse'; my fingers could feel his cock through the thin wall inside her. Then she bucked and her orgasm arrived, she cried out and my fingers and tongue continued, as I watched Steve pull his still erect, but now dirtied cock from her arse¬hole, he motioned me out of the way and again changing position he now sat astride Lisa's breasts, with the tip of his shitty cock pointing at her lovely mouth and red lips.

Only once before in a similar sexual frenzy, had Lisa sucked my dirtied cock straight from her arsehole and subsequ-ently she'd done only a few times, mostly when inebriated and when she was very turned on. Steve's cock was now well greased and smeared along its length, far more so than any time she done it for me, a thick ring of her foul brown shit had built up around the base of its head and the once purple head was only just visible under¬neath another smearing of disgusting brown excreta. When he pulled out of her arse and changed his position, Lisa knew exactly what was coming next, so she had several seconds to make her mind up. What he longed for her to do, what I longed to see her do, that is take that dirtied cock fully into her sweet mouth and suck it clean, didn't happen.

Instead, my wife, a mischievous grin on her face, first kissed the side of his cock, and then slowly licked her way along each side, being careful not to go near the more disgusting penis head, but licking and sucking his cock sides clean of the thin shit smearing. Steve had made no attempt to thrust his cock into my wife's mouth so far, but the temptation must have been appal¬ling. When Lisa took hold of his cock with one hand around the base and the other gripping the organ itself, she skinned his foreskin back as far as it would move, revealing the true extent of the shit ring that had built up just under the penis crown. Very slowly Lisa's tongue flicked around the head of his penis, licking off the smear that was there, then with great delibera¬tion, when the tip of her tongue reached the shit ring she care¬fully lifted the shit off. The ring broke in two, but she caught both pieces of the foul ring on the end of her tongue, it with¬drew back into her mouth and she closed her lips and it was gone. When she opened her mouth again, a large brown spot was on her tongue, but that was all, and now her mouth closed over his cock fully, sucking it right in and her head started bobbing.

I had almost ejaculated at my wife's lewd act with the shitty cock; I was as much amazed as surprised by her actions. Steve was in no need of a real good sucking and his spunk came pumping out. He pulled his cock from Lisa's mouth, to visually excite me. Lisa desperately tried to catch his spraying spunk, but missed some globules which splattered her lovely face, one catch¬ing her right in her open left eye, another shooting up her left nostril. He wiped his cock against her cheek as Lisa held it there kissing and licking the shrinking organ.

Moving off of her he ordered me to fuck my wife. I did so, entering Lisa's cunt wasn't like it normally was, She was so wet and slippery, which helped me, had she been tighter, I'd have shot off too soon. So as I fucked her we kissed, Steve lying alongside of us, following his orders again I proceeded to lick off his spunk from Lisa's face, tasting it and swallowing it down. Her climax rose to mine and I pumped, what had been building up for two hours into her pussy.

We three fell back temporarily exhausted. After that first climax, we three lay back on the bed, hardly speaking, catching our breath and thoughts, if she had any doubts or regrets about what she'd just done, Lisa certainly didn't show it nor seek reassurance from me. After some ten minutes, Lisa declared herself in need of piss, as did Steve immediately. I think all three of us knew what was about to happen even though Lisa had never done it before, she had seen Caroline do it several times.

So off we went to the bathroom. Steve invited Lisa to go first and he climbed into the bath and lay down whilst Lisa crou¬ched over his lower region, feet either side of his hips. For my part, I sat on the loo seat to watch the exciting proceedings. Her piss erupted from her cunt splashing itself all over his stomach and hips cock and balls, wetting her own thighs and legs as well. His penis immediately began to rise again, becoming semi erect, by the time her stream was dying off.

As he stood up, Lisa sat, her bum resting in a thin pool of her own hot urine. His cock passed an inch or so from her face, and he thrust it at her. Lisa immediately opened her mouth, tasting her own urine on his cock as she briefly took it into her mouth, before moving down to lick over his sodden testicles. He pulled away from her exclaiming that if she continued, he wouldn't be able to go. Lisa settled herself down on the bath bottom, legs out straight in front of herself, and leaning back¬wards on her arms, presenting her whole body to him.

Steve stood with legs either side of Lisa's hips, his hands on hips, when his semi erect cock started spraying forth its piss, splashing against Lisa's breasts, he guided his warm salty spray by the movement of her hips. He admitted to me later that he wasn't at all sure just how far to take this at this point, he knew what he really wanted to do and I was also dying to see it as well and it then transpired that all three of us wanted the same thing, for he had been peeing less than 6 or 7 seconds when my wife took hold of the base of his cock and then directed his yellow stream of urine directly into her own mouth.

As his hot piss filled her mouth Lisa looked across at me, for my reaction, which was totally involuntary on my part. At the sight of this longed for action, performed by her on another man, my cock erupted a splurge of spunk across the room. Lisa took a big gulp of his piss down her throat and aimed the spray momen¬tarily over her face, drenching her eyes, which I noticed she kept open as she did this, nose and hair with his urine, Because of her position, the surplus pee ran down her chin and onto her breasts, forming rivets down to her hardened nipples, where it then dripped off, and continued it journey, across her flat stomach, before disappearing down between her thighs and across the lips of her cunt.

But she wasn't wasting much time and time again she aimed his cock at her mouth and gulped down his piss, like a person who just crossed the desert, gulping down cool clear water, only her drink was hot, salty and slightly yellow. As his piss stream died away, His cock visibly erected and soon my wife was sucking upon it again. My own cock had barely drooped after its ejaculation, so arouse was I by her acts.

Calling me over Steve asked if I needed piss, I certainly did. Taking up his previous position, but with Steve squatting behind me, it took me a moment or two to get going, but when my flow started, Lisa was aiming it straight into her mouth, She gulped down my hot piss, spilling lots out of the side of her mouth, suddenly taking us by surprise, Steve thrust his head around my side and taking my spraying cock, directed my piss stream into his own mouth for a few seconds till it was filled and he gulped it down before re aiming it at Lisa's mouth. Over the following 30 40 seconds, my wife and our new found lover took brief turns in sampling my urine. Steve took the last drib¬bles and my cock into his mouth; soon he was actually sucking my cock. Our positions moved around and soon, I had Steve sucking on my cock, whilst Lisa sucked upon his.

We were all too recently climaxed to achieve anything at that point and after some ten minutes of sucking, we broke off. While Steve and I were able to quickly wash down, Lisa with urine in her hair needed longer, so we men cleaned up quickly and back in the bedroom, I organised some drinks. Steve and I continued our earlier conversation, this time, he was amazed when I told him that, this was the first time Lisa had drunk piss, and he pointed out the obvious that she seemed to have really enjoyed it and that so had I.

He asked if I would like to watch her being taken by multiple guys, sex all round her body, then some pissing over her or her drinking it from them, or they could get really dirty with her, if she was willing. I asked him what He meant by really dirty, his reply was that he'd show me some videos first and I could make my own mind up. He asked me how I felt about his actions with me in the bath, I admitted that I had enjoyed them and that I'd had some homosexual experiences as a teenager.

When Lisa re-joined us freshly scrubbed, all three of us were still in a randy mood and it wasn't yet midnight. We had some more drinks sitting around the bed, and he told us of some of his other adventures in sex with couples, keeping the sexual mood alive. Lisa blushing profusely admitted that she was extremely aroused at Steve's tales and with some prompting from him agreed she liked the piss part earlier and yes she wanted to drink from us both again and she'd like her drunk. He also asked her how many times I'd eaten a creampie from her pussy from other men and had it been her idea or mine. She admitted it was probably about 40 times by now and it had been my choice initially, but she loved it when I did.

For the next move, Steve lay on his back, with Lisa in a '69' position and for a few minutes they orally aroused each other physically and me visually. I watched my wife suck upon his cock again and bring it quickly to full erection. Following Steve's instruction I moved in behind Lisa and with knees either side of his head I entered my cock up Lisa's cunt. It was tighter this time but becoming wet, I was very conscious of his tongue licking and sucking on her clitoral bud. This was to be a slow more relaxed fuck. I moved my cock in and out of Lisa's cunt with slow strong thrusts, whilst watching her mouth play along the length of Steve's erection, occasionally dropping to lick across his balls, but always returning to her prize.

I wasn't too surprised when I felt Steve's mouth move along Lisa's cunt and he briefly took my penis into his mouth, before he guided my cock into Lisa's anus, as he did so his mouth moved onto my balls, in the same way that Lisa was sucking his, he now sucked mine. We continued that way for a few moments, and then Steve pulled me out of Lisa's arsehole, Lisa who had been able to watch his previous administrations on me, shuddered in delight as she saw him take into his mouth, my cock, now smeared with her shit. Her exclamation was soft and in awe.

With my cock cleaned he pushed it back up her cunt, already Lisa was considerably wetter and I fucked her a little more earn¬estly, Their oral pattern was repeated, when my cock moved from her cunt to her anus, it was given a brief suck, to taste her love juices, then it was in her arsehole and his mouth was on my balls. Only this time, his mouth after some minutes tonguing my balls, moved into my arse valley, as l felt him move, I reached down and pulled his legs back thus exposing his hairy bum crack in front of Lisa's face. There wasn't a slightest trace of hesita-tion on her part, Her mouth with tongue flashing moved from his balls right into his crack region, I saw her hands clasp his bum cheeks and pull them apart, exposing to herself and me his anal hole, No sooner had she done so than her mouth was over it. As I saw that happen, I felt Steve's mouth replicates her action and so it began. I watched my wife eat out his arse hole, whilst he eat mine, every action of his was mirrored for me by her, I felt his tongue working it's way into my anus, l could see her doing likewise.

For many minutes this continued, till I couldn't take it any longer and had to stop for a moment. They also stopped for a moment as well and I extracted my cock from my wife's rectum with a loud plop, followed by a squelching fart. I look down at my erection and gasped, when Lisa had been fucked by Steve the first time, his cock had come out smeared, then I had taken her there and he'd sucked me clean and the smearing was definitely heavier, now I must have penetrated some real soft stuff for the head of my cock was coated in light brown shit, in a manor similar to soft chocolate ice cream. Steve had seen the state of my cock and he looked at Lisa and said, "I believe it's your turn", She looked at the two of us, said "you bastards" in a humorous way and just leant forward and took my whole cock fully into her mouth.

The only reason that I didn't shoot off at that was the fact that I had already 'cum' twice that evening, but it was close and I had to hold on. Lisa's tongue and mouth felt bloody fantastic on my cock. Steve then shifted Lisa body so that she was kneeling on the bed as she sucked upon me, he then positioned his head under her bum and I saw her eyes widen as He started to lick her cunt and bum holes, her eyes widened because, our fucking of her bum had loosen her sphincter muscles and she felt his whole tongue inside her anus, she said it was a wonderful sensation. But as she continued she knew that he was literally licking the shit out of her bum. Neither Lisa or I could actually see what he was doing, but she could feel it and it was driving her wild, knowing now exactly what He was doing Lisa relaxed fully, pausing briefly on her task with me to exclaim to him that it felt marvellous.

Once my cock was clean, she sat up, now literally almost sitting on his face, Lisa indicated to me his penis, which was jutting out and giving little twitches. I still had no real idea of what was going between the two of them. Lisa mouthed "suck him" to me. Knowing that it would turn her on and as He had done more than just suck my cock, I lay down beside him and took his penis into my mouth.

I have sucked a few cocks in my life, I quite enjoy it, especially if a woman is watching and getting off on it. I was therefore surprised, but not alarmed when Steve started pumping his cock in my mouth and seconds later I tasted his sperm froth¬ing forth onto my tongue. What caused that sudden occurrence was no feat on my part, for when Lisa took up her new position over his head; she knew exactly what Steve had been asking of her for the past ten minutes or so. Having been briefly exposed to this concept by my former wife, she was responsive to the signals. Lisa had squeezed her loosened rectal muscles and managed to pass into Steve's mouth several lumps of her shit, she'd felt them go and wished that she'd been fuller. She admitted this to me 24hrs later, it brought her a sexual spur, but to Steve it brought his third climax of the day. I continued sucking him till his cock was quite soft again. At the same time Steve was continuing to lick and suck on Lisa's arsehole.

As I let his cock slip from my mouth, l got off the bed and reached for a drink. Steve and Lisa sat up, as well, l was aware that he was whispering something in her ear; She giggled and blushed quite red.

She turned and kissed him. Their kiss lasted ages and I commented upon that fact later when we talked, Lisa explained that he had just before their marathon kiss, very carefully opened his mouth to show her that he still held a large piece of her shit, about the size of a large cocktail sausage on his tongue, then he asked for a kiss, which was when she giggled and blushed.

Far from repelling her, the glimpse had inflamed her again and she melted her lips against his, her mouth opening wide, her tongue eagerly seeking his, as they kiss he passed the lump into her mouth, she let it swim around in her mouth, the rancid taste flowing over her tongue's taste buds as her saliva melted the lump. Maybe they both wanted me to see what was happening as they kissed open mouthed, passing the diminishing lump, so I could see. Then his tongue sought it back. They passed it back and forth, till it was virtually all dissolved and the oily shit had seeped down their own throats. When the lump was the size of a broad bean, it was Lisa who finally swallowed it down.

When they finally broke their clinch. I was still sporting a full erection and I was once again, 'ordered' to fuck my own wife, by Steve. This was a much slower fuck; Lisa was still quite sexually high, so I was able to bring her off on several orgasms.

With me still hard on Steve's announcement that his bladder was again, we retired back to the bathroom. I took Lisa 'doggie' style, on her knees, and Steve sat on the end of the bath. As he emptied his bladder into her mouth, more slowly than the first time and she drank virtually every drop down. As his stream petered out she sucked upon his cock some more, then my wife moved her lips around to his balls. For ease, Lisa now moved onto her back whilst I re-entered her so very wet pussy. Seeing her do that and fucking her at the same time was enough to make me shoot again.

We cleaned up again and must have all fallen asleep about 2 o'clock, but I was awakening by the sounds of Steve and Lisa engaged in an enthusiastic fuck. It was not quite 6am. On a Sunday morn¬ing. Tired as I was I was soon aroused fully awake and erect, by his fuck on Lisa and her equally responsive groans and moans of lust, begging him to 'go on'; 'come on'; 'harder'; 'Oh, Yes' etc.,

Then he grabbed us both by the arms and back to the bathroom we went. This time he was in the 'doggie' position and I was sitting on the edge of the bath with Lisa's mouth working on my cock. However Steve was making no motion. It appeared that his cock was just resting inside Lisa's pussy, She wriggled her hips in order to prompt him into some action (her mouth being full), and he just said hold on a moment. Then Lisa jerked her head up her eyes popping in surprise, an exclamation of "Oooo, Jesuuuuuus, wooooow!" was explained by Lisa looking at me again and saying, "He's pissing in my cunt",

Leaving my cock for a moment Lisa was in ecstasy " Ohhhh wooow that's fantastic" Her hands gripping my thighs, Her finger¬nails indenting my flesh as her orgasm built as it shook her body, I finished off what her mouth had started with my hand and for the first time ever, I sprayed my wife's face with my spunk, globules of it splashed all over, She opened her mouth and some went it, but not all. As soon as my 'cum' had subsided I took a leaf out of Steve's book and I started my pee. This morning my stream was a dark golden yellow. My first drops went right into Lisa's mouth and after a bare instant of surprise; she clasped my cock and directed my stream to her lips and mouth. Steve his own piss finishing off, now rammed into my wife with heavy thrust of his hips, this fuck was entirely for his own pleasure, Lisa al¬ready having had a multi climax orgasm, As I finished my piss, with every drop going down her throat, I visually saw on his face that he'd spent his spunk deep inside her pussy, Lisa's gasp and smile confirmed it all.

As we sat back gasping our breath Lisa declared that She was going to pee into our mouths for a change and Steve went first, She gave him a good long blast of piss, that was as golden as mine had been, l calculated that inside her bladder, was a piss from me, with another on it's way down, two from Steve, plus all she'd drunk. I took over from him drinking her pee, it was lovely and hot, really nice and salty, as her stream finished l tongued her cunt, tasting Steve's spunk up inside her and a big globule of his spunk slid back down into my throat to swallow.