Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was gone 7am by then so I cleaned up and shaved and dressed, Steve and Lisa returned to bed. I walked to the newsagent to buy the Sunday papers and think about what had unfolded over the previous evening and night. That, the three of us had enjoyed the proceedings there was no doubt, There was no way that Lisa was not 101% a willing participant and I was glad about that, the whole thing could not have been devised better as far as I was con¬cerned. For 2 years I had been torn between going along the lines that I had done with my first wife Caroline, in terms of sex and swapping and orgies and her having men in 3 some and 4 some or keeping Lisa on the straight and narrow, the proper little housewife. Two years ago she would have accepted the latter with relish and I wondered how long I would have been happy with that, now it seemed she was accepting the former with relish.

I reflected on what Caroline, would have done last night, well she would have been more outright and dominant, determining who was doing what, to whom and when, certainly all the acts that we'd done would have been included and one or two more.

When I got home, upstairs Lisa and Steve were snoozing; both lying flaked out on the bed, no covers over their bodies, door wide open. Closing the door, I left them to it. He made love to Lisa again, whilst l was making breakfast, I could hear the bed going and Lisa moaning in the sexual frenzy that he'd worked her into, which gave me a huge erection all over again,

Later that morning l had to drive Steve home. We admitted to each other that the evening and night had been a tremendous success, he gave me his telephone number saying if we wanted a repeat, we'd have to call him, he was not going to call us.

We did phone Steve, well Lisa was very willing; so within two months we three had several repeat sessions. It was no where near as sexy as our first encounter and Lisa didn't get nearly so sexually carried away, but that is not to say that it wasn't a load of fun. It took for ages for Lisa to accept that the first encounter was not rigged up beforehand.

*****************************************