Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sure made a hit with the fetish group," Robert reminded her. "They complimented it, and you, and you started making some very close friends. Over time, I dare to say they began to look at you as a leading figure in our local bondage/fetish community, and I saw that support breaking you even more free from the inhibiting shell in which your parents encased you. Their protection may have been important when you were young, but we needed to start our life together."

"And so you asked me to marry you, and I happily said 'yes' and accepted your engagement ring. I think we were both a little surprised when we told my parents, and they showed such acceptance and even enthusiasm." She grinned. "Maybe they were relieved that now someone else would have to look after me!" The loving couple both chuckled at that. "Whatever it was, they really weakened their grip on my life. And just think, in a week and a half, we'll be married!"

"I couldn't be happier, Samantha! It's like a dream come true that you wish to be mine, and I know I wish to be yours! I'm also thrilled that you chose your two bridesmaids from among our various fetish friends! I know they're special in your life, too!"

Samantha had to stop herself from laughing -- laughing would have spoiled her surprise for him. She had indeed chosen two friends from the fetish community as bridesmaids. As plans were made for the wedding, the three women put their heads together to create a surprise for Samantha's new husband, once they were married. As the wedding got closer and closer, their plans were becoming finalized, and Samantha wanted to take things up a notch in her life with Robert as she became his wife.

Unrelated to that surprise, but perhaps a foreshadowing of her new boldness, about four weeks ago Samantha told Robert, "Honey, the engagement ring you gave me is lovely, but it's a little too big. I'm very afraid of loosing it." Robert said they would have it resized at the jewelers where he got the ring. It was a local shop that Robert knew from when he was a boy. Robert picked her up and they headed off, using this opportunity to not only get the engagement ring resized, but also to get their wedding rings fitted perfectly.

As Samantha got into his car, he noticed she was wearing a long winter coat, True, the day was kind of cold, so maybe that's why she wasn't just wearing her more casual clothes. When they got there, the old man who owned the shop measured their fingers for the rework. When all of them were satisfied with what the fit would be, he went into the back of his shop, saying, "It'll take about an hour to resize these rings."

They had no place to go, so Robert sat in a chair to wait while Samantha wandered around looking at the display cases of jewelry. At one point, she looked around carefully, and turned to face him. Her cessation of movement caught his attention. When Robert looked up, she suddenly opened her coat to show him she was naked under the coat except for a garter belt, stockings and high heels.

Robert smiled and thought to himself, "I've created a monster." Grinning broadly, he blew her an air kiss of appreciation. She flashed him several times, enjoying this bout of exhibitionism, making the hour pass quickly. She covered up when they heard sounds coming from the back of the shop. The old man returned with their rings, and she put the engagement ring on at once. Now it fit perfectly, and she enthusiastically praised the man for his skill.

As the wedding day was getting closer and closer, Samantha worried that her surprise would not arrive on time, but was greatly relieved when it arrived about two weeks before the wedding. Samantha got together with her bridesmaids and, with their help, all of them agreed that the fitting was perfect.

One more item was required, so she returned to the jewelry shop and talked to the old man. "Sir, I need something for my wedding, which takes place in less than a week. I'd love a gold chain that would hang down around my neck. I need to be able to either pass it easily up over my head, or unclasp it easily. Can you make such a thing?"

He answered, "That shouldn't be a problem at all. I can have it ready by tomorrow." He took a measurement, and nodded. "Should be simple," he confirmed. Then he whispered, "And thank you for the show you put on for my security camera that last time you were here. It made me very happy, young lady." Samantha blushed, but realized she was pleased that he'd enjoyed seeing her body without making a fuss about it. She thanked him, and said she'd return tomorrow.

The day for the wedding arrived, and the weather was sunny and perfect! Her bridesmaids helped her get ready and every one was excited. At the last second, with the help of her bridesmaids, Samantha put the chain with the special key around her neck, and made sure she could remove it easily. She didn't want to appear awkward.

A little while later, Samantha found herself standing at the back of the church with the music playing. She was nervous but still proudly wore her collar. She knew this was the right guy for her and smiled at him as she walked down the aisle. Robert stood at the altar waiting for his bride and was overcome with her beauty when he saw her coming toward him. He knew he was a very fortunate man to have found her, the woman of his dreams.

The ceremony went along as expected, the two of them shaking a little with emotion as they said the words pledging their love. Tears of happiness broke out among many of the guests they'd invited. Finally the preacher said, "You may kiss the bride."

After that magical kiss, and before the preacher could say anything else, Samantha told Robert, "Wait a moment, my love." She reached around, unhooked the chain around her neck and handed it with its attached key to Robert. Then she explained in a loud voice, "This is the key to my heart." Her bridesmaids giggled softly, because they knew the secret of the key and Robert still didn't. But Robert accepted it and put it in his pocket.

During the reception, Samantha pleaded with her new husband to drive to their honeymoon destination later. He'd planned to charter a plane to fly there, but he wanted her to be happy so he agreed. While everyone was having a good time, Robert leaned over to Samantha and whispered, "Look at the dance floor over there." When she obeyed, she saw her father dancing with one of the beautiful bridesmaids. Robert again whispered, "Do you think he would be shocked to learn that she's a dominatrix -- one of the top ones on the East Coast?" Samantha, thinking of it in that vein, began laughing hard, seeing her straitlaced father smiling at the woman with whom he danced.

It came time for them to leave, so they made their final rounds of the guests, kissing and hugging and thanking them for coming. Samantha was swarmed by members of the fetish group, and there were a lot of giggles and glances at Robert, who still didn't know about the surprise. After changing into traveling clothes, the newlyweds headed to the car, which was already packed and waiting for them. They were given a few last second kisses, well wishes, and goodbyes. With Robert's careful driving, they made better time than expected. At their destination, they checked in, grabbed a quick, but satisfying dinner, and headed back to their room. Robert undressed and got into bed, waiting for his bride to join him. She was undressing in the bathroom, saying that she wanted to make an entrance.

When she opened the door of the bathroom, Robert saw that she wore a long white negligee. His heart raced, because she was stunning, and she was pledged to him. As she walked to the end of the bed, she opened her gown.

Robert's eyes widened in sheer surprise! He could see that she was locked in a metal chastity belt! Being a fetish guy, he had to examine it carefully and curiously. He could tell that it was a very good one! Impressed, he took her in his arms and kissed her. He found her surprise so terrifically exciting.

"I hope you still have the key that I gave you," Samantha said with a huge grin.

As they say, 'the penny dropped' and so did Robert's jaw as realization hit. He jumped out of bed and found the key in the pocket of his trousers. With a hand shaking slightly from excitement, he inserted it in the lock to the chastity belt, turned it carefully, and they both heard the click that freed her. "Now I'm all yours, my darling," she purred. For the first time in over two years of dating, Samantha gave herself completely to her husband, offering her virginity. The momentary pain she felt evaporated quickly in the thrilling feeling of his cock opening and filling her pussy.

They made love in this, for them, novel fashion several times on their wedding night. During interludes, they used their mouths to clean and excite each other, Robert tonguing her, sometimes to another orgasm, and she sucking at his cock to stiffen it so he could plow her loving furrow yet another time. They finally fell asleep in each other's arms, and woke up the next morning a little sore, but very happy. It was a wedding night that they would never forget.

As they dressed, Robert said, "You're not forgetting something are you?" Samantha looked at him as he held up her belt and the key to its lock. He pocketed the key, smiling at her. Samantha giggled and took the belt. Robert watched as his new wife started to put the belt on. She purposely fumbled with it and asked her new husband for help. Robert was equal to this task, and enjoyed it immensely. He closed the chastity belt around her small waist, and pulled the metal strap up. Giving her pussy one last kiss, he covered it and installed the locking plate.

Just before he closed the lock, she said to him, "Don't loose the key, love. The spare is at home!"

He snapped the lock closed and said loudly, "WHAT KEY"?

She playfully slapped his arm and they kissed.

For the rest of the honeymoon stay she was locked, with him removing it at night for their lovemaking. As she walked through the shops she smiled and wondered if any other women were belted and in love, as she was. The only exception to her belt wearing was when they visited the special parks -- she couldn't wear the belt there because of security. She was thrilled that Robert was thoughtful enough to make staying at her theme parks their honeymoon destination, combining the magic of being married to the magic she always felt when visiting these places.

They had a wonderful time! It was indeed the happiest place on earth!

12