All Comments on 'Wedding Day Betrayal'

by itsallbutts

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 8 years ago
Is there more??

Loved this. Hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just as ridiculous as all the cukold stories anon

Just reversed genders this time

ForeShadowForeShadowalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed this!

Short and simple, but concise in it's writing, getting right to the point; I enjoyed this and would love to read more!

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with the other anon

It's so over the top that I can't jack it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You left out the ending...

The part where they go to the altar, the preacher asks "Do you Sarah take this man Jared to be your lawfully wedded husband..." and she replies "I don't" in front of a church full of people, with a tearful explanation of why the engagement is over.

That's inevitable. No way to avoid that, unless one or both of them collapse with a fatal heart attack immediately before the ceremony - so omitting it from the story is odd. After all, it's needed to set up the next step, where the bride has the grooms party disrobe, decides which one is the best man and espouses him instead.

Leaving out a consequence this obvious and this inevitable makes the entire piece implausible to a point where it detracts from the story. In the real world, every action has an equal and opposite reaction - that's what happens when one pushes away.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 7 years ago
Uhhh, Noooo

Im not usually one to knock another authors work, but this story was out there. Not a fan of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much anger authors put into the cuck stories.

A healthy cuckold or cukquean relationship isn't about hatred, disrespect, or anger. It is about a fetish someone has, and what their partner does to let them experience it. It is about love and respect.

So few authors get that in regards to cuck(Both kinds) stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you sick?

This was just sick. I am sorry but you have son serious issues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrible

My idea of cuckquean is a husband and wife who explore their sexual fantasy. This is not a good story. I have been coming to this site for years now and not once have I seen something so disgusting! This is also my first comment, so sad it had to be a real bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love it

I have been coming to this site for years. There’s only a handful of stories that I can reread, this is def going on that list. I’ve been searching for one like this for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

I read this story once and have google searched again for it multiple times afterwards. It's the skind of story I keep wanting to go back to. It is short and sweet but it leaves me wanting more. Can you or someone write a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dream marriage

So lucky to be used like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like it

Some cuck relationships involve humiliation. This is just fictional writing. Don’t know why people are so mad. I think it’s hot, and I’m a woman. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shit!

PURE SHIT!

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This is such a great piece! I can’t find any humiliation pieces like this that are not only so cruel to the degradee but also compare her to another, more objectively attractive woman! Reading this helped me deal with a lot of my self esteem issues, because I relate to Sarah so much. It feels nice to not have to not have these thoughts rule over me, but instead I can take control of them and use them to make me horny! Again this is an amazing piece, and I was wondering if anyone knows any similar stories out there? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Write more please, I can never find cuckquean stories that are cruel enough or show the queen as ugly and fat.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Don't get enough of the cuckquean stories like this

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

The fiance and mod of honor deserve to be publicly humiliated. Even if she got off watching him fick another woman, there is no call for the humiliation and betrayal he injected on his fiance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You probably won't see this but I hope you write more! I loved it. It's so hard to find stories like this that are more cruel and degrading to the wife/gf.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Had the potential to be great if it was just sex play, and they all ended up enjoying themselves. But for him to just be using her for her money was sad and aggravating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous