All Comments on 'Wedding Day Bliss'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
fregenfregenover 13 years ago
What to do

"I stood there in a daze, not knowing what to do. "<P>

Very simple really. Be fair. Tell your finance that you do not love him enough not to have sex with an old boyfriend and you can't marry him. Hurt him now rather than later. Because it is obvious you will not be faithful to him and if that is what he is expecting you have misrepresented yourself. You will cheat again and hurt him much more serverely when he finds out.<P>

Oh, and you might consider dumping Sheri also. Why would she do this to you on your WEDDING DAY? If she thought you have unresolved feelings for Kyle and might still be in love with him why not set up the meeting much much earlier? This is not a friend.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great couple

I bet the groom was getting his 'last' pussy last night at the bachelor party. I'm sure he was thinking too "I love my wife to be but damn , LOOK at those titties!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really want her for my bride, NOT

Loves her husband to be, NOT. She was promised to her future husband from the day they got engaged if not by words before. A shame he is marrying a cheating slut, he doesnt deserve it! She and her "friend" arent worth the fiver someone would have to wave at them in a bar to get them on their knees sucking cock./.....

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 13 years ago
To the Anonymous comment below

The author never introduced the groom as a cheat during the story so the reader was left with only the directives put down by the writer. Your comments about the groom were pure speculation. As the story was presented to the reader, the only conclusion given the facts was the the wife to be did not give a rat's ass about her intended and would give her pussy away to the ex every time he was around. She would also take a chance on him impregnating her up by taking his sperm inside her unprotected. The author did not give the reader the fact that she was on any type of birth control either. That tells the reader that she would in all probability have her future husband believing that he was her bastard's father and thereby trapped into raising a bastard if she did get pregnant by the ex. Then of course if one does speculate about untold parts by the author, then in all probability she would want to have other children to physically look like the bastard child so she would have to be impregnated by the ex again to maintain the 'family' resemblance.

A woman who would do this to a man is in my humble opinion, the most no good bitch on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There should be NO marriage.

She is one fucked up woman. Her friend is equally fucked up. Let her go fuck and live with the EX-boyfriend. NO man alive deserves such treatment from a wife to be or even a wife. I can only say if I was going to write an ending to this story it would be that someone saw the wife getting fucked and stood up in church and said in aloud voice to everyone in the church,

"Don't marry that fucking whore. leave the church now before it's too late. While your leaving I will put the dvd I made on the internet so everyone knows what a whore/bitch she really is."

THAT is how it should have ended.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxover 13 years ago
I do feel sorry for the groom... and the bride.

Heck, I even feel sorry for the ex-boyfriend. People who do these sorts of things never understand what it means to have a full relationship. Of course, the groom might not know that for a while, but he's been cheated none the less.

The author has written well, and his first reaction is probably, "Hey, it's just a story!" However, a well-written story becomes a slice of reality. It is what allows the readers to react to them as if they are real.

In real life, what chance do you think a marriage has if the groom really wants to fuck a hooker at his bachelor's party? Or she at her's? How much worse to have someone "do it" just an hour before the wedding. Then there's the "friend" who set her up. Her real role in a wedding is to affirm the bond, to support the marriage, not undermine it.

So, a sad sad tale, told well but that leaves one glad that we don't see the next chapter.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
YES!!

And people wonder what has happened to morals? LOL! I ought to write a sequel to this where cuckold hubby finds out and gets revenge! :-) On all three!

With friends like Sheri, one doesn't need enemies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And how would she feeling....

The selfish bitch should be made to see what it would be like to see her guy have his old gf.

This marriage is starting out as crap and her friend will no doubt be helping her slut around in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a wonderful wife

she gave her husband sloppy seconds on his wedding day. I call that true love (not).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey why get married unless the newbie has money.

If that's the case then I feel sorry for him. He has only money and Kyle has her love. Doesn't excuse her slut behavior. They shouldn't get married else she would be a cheating wife from the get go. Actually the both get what they marry for..A cheating wife and a moneyed husband and a useless marriage ..what if she has kids..lots of them one from every lover..Too bad so sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you only hope

you only hope that assholes like this author get it in the end i have always been told that pigs get their just deserts and i can only hope.

addicted2wifeaddicted2wifeover 13 years ago
Anyone heard of the word: Fantasy?

Author, according to your biography you are male and mostly interested in writing for women and their responses. The previous comments hold merit in that it would suck to find out your fiance acted this way on your wedding day. But women not only have fantasies as these, sometimes they carry them out. I guess I should ad, so do some men.

When I was young, this actually happened to me with a girl I knew the night before her wedding. Her husband to be was at his bachelor party and she asked me over to her place. It had nothing to do with lost love. It had nothing to do with wanting to hurt or cuckold her husband. We'd fucked a few times before but never dated. She went rabid, to extremes well beyond your parlance. it was unadulterated danger and taboo. It was hard not to think about what her husband and father might do should this get out somehow, which amped the experience up for me as well. I imagine it still crosses her mind from time to time as it does mine.

For your intended audience this is a believable and well written story and could be a platform for fantasizing for some women. Apparently, none of your previous respondents EVER had a sexual thought about an ex. Further, if a similar opportunity presented itself their immediate response would be, "don't you know how much that would hurt your fiance'?" Must be nice to be "Super Moral Man." Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't buy it ...

sorry, but ... your story is obviously about a woman who does not love her soon to be husband and everything is all about her. Which, not surprisingly, her best friend seems to understand and support. Not good.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Deluded woman

She says she is going to be "proud to be his wife". What a fucked up brain. And a fucked up friend to set this up. She's a slut, and not in a good way. Is she still going to be proud as she screws several other guys every week? Any woman who could screw another man on her wedding day has no chance of remaining faithful or of a successful marriage. She has no respect for her husband. Further, if she thinks she loves her husband she has no conception of the meaning of the word. There is no "bliss" in this wedding day, just betrayal.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 13 years ago
To Chargined

Your sequel would be a welcomed addition to the story my friend. Of course, with the permission of the original author. Would love to see an ending to this story that would get by the ridiculous last part of this ending where the blushing bride said she was going to be so proud being known as her cuckolded husband's Mrs. Perhaps where she did get knocked up by the ex. Her husband knew it and divorced her after a dna test revealed that her other two children were also the ex's bastardsafter he had arranged for a little accident to happen to the ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

This was well written and a great story. It actually is calling out for more chapters to see if the bride can reconnect with her long lost love Kyle.

After all is and she both deserve more than twenty minutes for all they had meant to each other. Thanks for sharing this with us.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Don't Understand

Why is she marrying her husband to be....she just cheated on her wedding day. If she wants kyle so badly, badly enough to make her husband a cuckold on their wedding day...then just go for Kyle and give Barton a chance to find a wife that actually loves him. This is one screwed up lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Real-life Case Study

<br>Let me tell you how a real life "case study" turned out that I read recently while researching info to base more "real life" based stories for the romance, loving wife, and non-erotic story categories, that I am currently drafting up. </br>

<br>Not sure if I will submit them to this site, but I am hoping to get the stories fleshed out with realistic endings.</br>

<br>In the case study the wife had a one-night fling with an ex-boyfriend a few days before her wedding. The wife remained faithful to her husband for the next 15 years and most likely was going to remain faithful for her entire marriage. However, her ex-boyfriend could not keep his mouth shut and let the secret out of the bag. Word got passed around and the husband found out. To the husband, it was as if the betrayal happened right then current time and not 15 years ago .</br>

<br>According the case study even with individual and joint marriage counseling the couple divorced. After the divorce the wife continued on with individual counseling. The case study did not say why the wife continued on in individual counseling, so I can only guess that it was to help her get over that the "fling" had cost her so much. Also the case study did not say much about children except that they were teenagers and apparently ended up with the husband.</br>

<br>The case study did not give many details, so the marriage may have been rocky to start with. The bottom-line to me from reading various case studies is that adultery does not always keep secret, eventually it comes out even years later.</br>

<br>Sorry that I am posting anonymously but I have not decided on a posting name yet.</br>

starovastarovaover 13 years ago
Something old.

I love it. A stray fuck on her wedding day.

I've heard of the groom porking the bridesmaid, or his wife's mother in a broom closet or somewhere on his wedding day at the reception but mostly these stories, true or not are the result of him getting drunk.

Before the wedding is a nice touch.

tabbertabberover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback, both positive and negative. Such emotion! Wow! I guess I touched a nerve in the erotic literature world? This story pulled me out of a long dry spell where I couldn't come up with something to write about. I'd come across a really sexy picture of a woman in her bridal gown, and it just flowed from there.

Would I be with the woman from this story? No way! But it felt to me like something you'd see on mainstream TV, such as Desperate Housewives or something. Perhaps I should have put it in the Loving Wives category.

I didn't really like the ending myself, but hey, I wrote the whole thing in about twenty minutes! :-)

Regardless, ANY feedback is good whether it is negative or positive. So thanks for taking the time to read and comment.

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
Interesting author..

for a very short story it did strike a nerve in me also. You painted a picture were the woman, if given a chance, would gladly go with her exboyfriend instead of her husband to be. Although we don't have many info in this story, that is the impression you left in the readers and that is why you had too many responses.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Stop stealing Ideas....

....and post your own. This impossible dribble spewed out too many times as is. Thief....

tabbertabberover 13 years agoAuthor
Thief?

pistolpackingpete: a quick search found one story similar to mine. It was written by JROB: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=65150. A great story with an original idea.

I guess the idea of a wife cheating just before the wedding could only be the original thought of one person? Even if there are others, after writing 47 stories of my own and submitting them to literotica for public opinion, I don't need to search the thousands of stories to copy anyone.

Since you accused me of stealing ideas and being called a thief, I checked out your bio because I figured you were an author too and that's why you took it so seriously...but nope. You don't submit stories yourself.

FireFox59FireFox59over 13 years ago
Chagrined

Go for it. Please do write a followup story on this wreck of a marriage to be. Wonder if she'll start looking for some strange cock on the honeymoon or wait until they're back home???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if this absurdity lifted you - it was down in its sick non-erotic ridiculousness

Sadly sick and without value for anyone into reality.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Actually tabber so far I've only written to get paid...

...and putting out shit like this (which a quick check by me found over twenty stories, most more complex than this one)-"can josie resist her ex on wedding day" etc. etc. --won't even get you an argument. You're so right, I have virtually no critical thinking or writing skills. You're so much more qualified because you post on lit, you stupid amateur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love the comments

In the real world I wonder how many times this event unfolds... To clarify... Old boyfriend shows up and have one more bout with the soon to be bride is married... Think back guys... bachelorette parties, girls out on the town (maybe), on and on

toslertoslerabout 9 years ago
Fun story

Thanks for the fun story. Sorry about the huge list of negative comments, seems people get really stuck on this one. It's a very dramatic fantasy, that's for sure.

For anyone who enjoys stories like this, I'd like to also recommend MyEroticBunny (also an author here on Lit).

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
wedding day slut

the F'king slut cheated on hubby to be on her most treasured day of his life

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Here's the story, two lowlife slaggys

Who went through with an idiotic scheme

Her slaggy best friend, arranged some skunk junk

She pumped it til he creamed

He was a loser, couldn't keep her happy

So she went n snagged another "lucky" schmuck

But on nups day, she reboned Mr Loser

Crappy marriage started with a cuckold fuck!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great start

Perfect way to start a marriage. A cheating whore one hour before the wedding. Husband is in for life as a cuck or for a quick divorce.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

What a slut. Marriage won't last a year.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

I really really hated this story. Her bridesmaid is a whore, and the bride is less than dirt for going through with it.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

I just love how the haters are losing their shit over this. No harm, no foul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
964 Followers
I have a lot of stories. Turned on by women sharing their experiences, sheer lingerie, MILF and younger men, exhibitionist ladies, outdoor nudity, and women flashing. I wish literotica would change my contact email. I haven't used that one since the late 90's. It's now blue...

story TAGS