Wedding Day Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, it isn't far from that. He told me he's good with it, because he's getting something from it, that I've refused to give him before."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"A night with three women at once."

"What?"

"I do this, he gets to have Julie and the other two bridesmaids all night. They get the bridal suite and anything they want to do until checkout time tomorrow."

"WHY would you do something like that?"

"Because I love Jen. In some ways, I owe her my life. That's why we're best friends. He understands what Jen means to me and I understand what the cost is. We're adults and it's our choice. The only question is, are you willing to try to let Jen feel, at least some of what you felt, or maybe, still are feeling?"

"I don't know that this fixes a hell of a lot. I mean, there's a hell of a lot of betrayal that I'm feeling. It isn't just the sex, it's realizing that she did what she did, she CHOSE to do that."

"And now she's choosing to sit, and watch me try to rock your world. I'm supposed to give you the biggest, hardest orgasms I can, and encourage you to do the same to me. I can't make you feel like this is your idea, but I can sure as hell make you want to keep doing it all night."

"It's still not the same thing." I said, shaking my head. "It's her idea for you to do this. It wasn't my idea to have her do my best friend or my idea to have my best friend fuck her. It's NOT the same thing."

"So, you're saying that it has to be something that isn't my idea?" Jen asked as she remained kneeling in front of me.

"It has to be something you'd never want to walk in on. Then, maybe, just maybe, you'll feel a little of what I felt."

I could see the gears turning in her head, so to speak. I'll give her credit for at least trying to find a way to make things up, though I had no idea what could possibly do that. "Like a former girlfriend?" She finally asked, looking intently at me.

"Yeah. Something like that." I agreed. "You walking in on me having sex with a former girlfriend would be equivalent. Someone that could still have an emotional attachment and would be a threat to you, to us as a couple."

She looked down at my hands and I could see her almost melt. "I don't know how to do that. How to make that happen." She whispered.

"Does it have to be a former girlfriend?" Clara asked suddenly. Jen looked back at her questioningly. "What about a different potential advisory for his love? Someone else who cares about him, maybe even loves him?"

"Well, I suppose," Jen answered. "But who?"

Clara stepped back and turned to face Marsha, sitting in one of the other chairs in the living room. "I think we actually have that person, I don't see any reason that a woman would, intentionally, sit through something like this unless she cared about Ken."

"No, no, no! Leave me out of this. I'm just his neighbor," Marsha protested.

"Actually, given your body language, and the intensity of your protest, I'd say that you care very much about Ken. Maybe even love him, but haven't told him because you didn't want to mess up his relationship. Am I getting close?" Clara asked.

"Of course not!" she protested again. "I'm just here for moral support."

Clara turned back to look at Jen. "Tell me, how would you feel if you walked in and saw him having sex with her?"

Jen looked at Marsha and then at me. She looked in my eyes for a long time and then looked back at Clara. "I'd be devastated." She whispered.

"Even more than if you walked in on the two of us having sex?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, you'd never do that unless I told you to."

"I wouldn't, and you know that. If you really want to feel that betrayal, I think that's what we do."

"What?" I asked.

"Your neighbor has sex with you. Maybe even the two of us."

"Marsha?" I asked looking past Jen, at Marsha, her face beet red as she blushed. "Is she right? Do you have feelings for me?"

Marsha shrugged coyly and looked down at her hands. "I won't say the idea hasn't appealed to me. After what you went through with...I won't even say her name...After the way you were hurt by her. I kind of got used to being close to you, helping you out."

"And today, in the shower?" I asked. "There was more to it than trying to convince me that I wasn't ready to give up on sex or women."

"Sorta," she whispered.

"In the shower?" Jen asked, looking at me again.

"She forced me to take a shower and clean up before you came, and she got in the shower, naked, with me. We sorta..."

"Had sex?"

"No. We just touched each other. She wanted to convince me that I wasn't ready to give up sex or women."

"Touched each other, as in... played with each other until you came?"

"Yeah." I said with a shrug. "It was a convincing way to make her point."

Jen shook her head and a little smile crept to her lips. "You are such a boy scout. That's actually one of the things I love so much about you. Honey, she wanted to convince you that you weren't ready to give up sex or women, because she was hoping that there was a chance, she might be that next woman. But she didn't want to go all the way, sex wise, as long as there was a chance you'd get back with me."

I looked at Marsha, who wasn't looking at anything but the floor. "Is that true?"

"Sorta." Marsha whispered.

"So, if she asked you to, would you have sex with him and let her watch?" Clara asked her directly.

Marsha looked up at her face, a panicked look spreading across it. "I should leave." She said, standing up.

Clara stepped in front of her to block her way to the door. "Actually, I think you should stay. More than stay, I think you should let me make out with you for a while and then invite Ken to join us and let him do what you've been wishing for, let him fuck you until you come."

"I don't think I could do that." She whispered, but didn't try to move past Clara.

"Couldn't do what? Let him have sex with you? It's what you want, isn't it?"

"I don't think I could make out with another woman," she whispered.

"Are you willing to try? For Ken's sake?" Marsha looked over at me. I could see conflicted emotions in her face, but she finally nodded, without taking her eyes off me. "Alright. I guess we have a plan. I hope you're ready for the hottest night of your life, because I plan on making sure that Ken rocks your world as many times as I can coax him to."

"What about you?" Marsha asked.

"I'll get some from him and some from you. It makes my deal with my husband all the easier. I wasn't looking forward to having to tell Ken he wasn't going to be able to come inside me, but now, well, he can come in you as many times as he wants. The more the better."

Jen looked back at me, her face, clearly panicked. It was almost as if she were begging me to say no. Her lips parted and she whispered, almost silently, "please." I couldn't tell if it was, please do this, or please don't. Clara was right. This could very well make Jen feel what I felt, or at least something close to it. When no one answered, Clara took that as agreement and stepped closer to Marsha. She reached for the top button on Marsha's blouse and then began to undo the buttons. There weren't a lot, only half a dozen, but it allowed the top to spread more than enough to easily fit her head through. Clara reached to her waist and undid the little zipper on the side of the skirt and pushed it down, the navy-blue material sliding down her legs. Clara moved her hands to Marsha's shirt tail and pulled it up, dragging the thin blouse up her body and over her head. She tossed it onto the chair and then reached for Marsha again, stepping closer to reach around her. She unclipped her bra and then gently slipped it off her shoulders, and from between them, leaving her in nothing, but a small white bikini panty.

"Mmmmmm. These look scrumptious," Clara whispered, as she turned Marsha to face Jen and me. She leaned her body over and cupped one of Marsha's tits, sticking her tongue out and flicking it over the fat, rigid nipple. Marsha gasped slightly, as she stood there, letting Clara tease and lick her areola and nipple. It was easy to see that Marsha was getting more than a little turned on, one of her hands gently stroking over her panty covered mound, almost as if she wanted to reach between her legs, but at the same time, was afraid to. In the end, she didn't have to. Clara slipped one hand down to her crotch and began to gently stroke her fingers over and across the small amount of panty covered pussy that wasn't protected by her thighs. In response Marsha's hand went to Clara's head and began to stroke it as she moaned softly in pleasure.

"Your turn," Clara said, after a few more moments, letting go of Marsha and standing upright. She looked over at Jen. "You might as well sit down and get comfortable. This is going to take a very enjoyable while!"

Marsha hesitantly pushed Clara's top up, the spandex rolling up her body to expose more and more of her firm creamy abs and then her breasts. Once free of the restraint of the spandex, her two, now free breasts, formed two grapefruit sized orbs, each sagging slightly down on her chest. Each breast had an oblong shaped, dark pink areola, with a small hard nipple jutting out from the center. Marsha reached for the elastic waist of the hip hugger skirt that Clara had on, and pushed it down over her hips and butt, revealing that she had nothing at all on under it. Her completely shaved mound and pussy lips were exposed in moments as her skirt slid down her long legs. She stepped out of her shoes and the skirt, and then stood in front of Marsha completely nude.

"Go ahead. You can touch, or lick anything you want," Clara whispered.

Marsha looked at her face and then down at her breasts. She reached out and cupped both her soft tits and lifted them slightly while she bent over to bring her face to the level of her breasts. She tentatively reached her tongue out and stroked it over Clara's hard nipple, drawing a pleasurable moan from her lips. "You like that?"

"I do. Tease around it too. Don't be afraid to suck on it either."

Marsha teased her tongue over and around one nipple for long seconds before she opened her mouth and pressed her lips to her breast, engulfing her entire areola. I watched Clara's face as she enjoyed the attentions Marsha was giving her sensitive nipple. She closed her eyes and let her head fall backwards, one hand moving to the back of Marsha's head and the other to one of Marsha's huge tits as it hung down between them. Clara's grip on her breast, seemed to be the trigger she needed to switch breasts, letting go of one with soft slurp before she moved her face to the other.

I felt a hand in my lap and glanced down, finding Jen's fingers gently stroking my growing hardon through the material of my shorts. I tried to ignore it as I looked back at Marsha and Clara. I watched one of Marsha's hands leave Clara's boobs and slip down to her crotch. Clara let out a long low moan as Marsha's fingers slipped between her legs and gently stroked her pussy. They stood like that for several minutes, Marsha sucking and stroking Clara's tits and pussy, while Clara squeezed and massaged Marsha's big tits and nipples. Finally, Clara moved her hands and coaxed Marsha to let her oral grip release, lifting her until she could press their bodies together. She lowered her face to Marsha's, who stood several inches shorter. I watched the two kiss, tentatively, at first, but then with growing passion as they licked and sucked each other's lips. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies as they kissed and Clara finally pushed Marsha's panties down, at least as far as she could reach, which wasn't all that far.

They broke the kiss and Clara began to slowly squat down, kissing her way down Marsha's body while her hands pushed the panties lower and lower. She paused her downward travel to kiss and lick and suck each nipple for several seconds before working her kisses lower again. She worked the panties down Marsha's legs until they'd reached the floor. She coaxed Marsha to step from them and then used her hand to make sure that when she put her foot down again, it was spread well apart of the other. She leaned her face between Marsha's legs, reaching for her pussy with her tongue.

"Oh fuck," Marsha moaned, as Clara apparently connected with where she was headed. I couldn't see it, but I knew what her pussy looked like from earlier, and I could easily imagine what Clara's face looked like, licking that full, round pussy. My dick also could imagine it and was now rock hard in my shorts. I felt Jen move her hand and in moments I felt it slip into the elastic waist band. Her fingers grasped my hardon and began to slowly stroke me inside my pants. I was way too turned on, to stop her at that point and my mind started to think about pulling her onto my lap to fuck her. It never got past the thinking stage, before Clara abruptly pulled her face from Marsha's crotch. Clara stood up, leaned against Marsha to whisper something. Marsha looked over at me and then back to Clara before nodding. The two turned and stepped the dozen or so steps to where I was seated.

Marsha knelt down in front of me and rested her hands on my knees. She slowly stroked her hands up my legs and then my body, finding the waist band of my shorts. "Time to get rid of these." She said softly, as Clara moved around to the other side of Marsha, standing now in front of Jen. Marsha pulled on my shorts, and I lifted myself enough off the sofa to let her pull them and my briefs down, Jen pulling her hand away from my dick now that it was exposed.

"I guess I should move." Jen said quietly, starting to try and get up.

"No, you should just stay where you are," Clara said softly. "You're not going to like me for what I'm going to do, but it's what you made me promise to do."

Marsha pulled my shorts and briefs off my feet and tossed them aside. She lifted herself and climbed onto the sofa, straddling my lap, facing me. She rested her very wet pussy against my raging hardon for long seconds, as she settled herself on my lap. She worked my shirt up and off my body, my arms lifting to let her take it off. With me as naked as she was, she lowered her face to mine and pressed her lips to mine.

We sat there, my hands roaming up and down her back, as we kissed. Unlike her kiss with Clara, there was no hesitancy at all in her actions. Her kiss was soft and erotic and loving. She teased my lips and sucked them and my tongue, as she let the fingers of one hand stroke up and down my chest. She gently broke the kiss and moved her hand to cup one of her big tits. "This is what you wanted to kiss earlier, wasn't it?" She whispered, as she lifted her nipple to my lips. "Go ahead. Make me feel, what you think of my body."

I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple in. I teased my tongue over and around her nipple, teasing her areola with the tip of my tongue. I slid my hands up her body and cupped both her tits, replacing her hand with mine. I felt her lift herself off my shaft and then felt her a hand grasp it. The hand stroked me slowly, moving over my dick and head with each long slow stroke. I felt my dick be pushed back until I could feel Marsha's hot wet pussy lips rub against it. Back and forth it moved, drawing moisture from her wet depths to lubricate my head. The movement stopped and Marsha began to lower herself down, slowly forcing my dick into her. Her pussy enveloped me slowly, expanding to accept my fat, six-and-a-half-inch length, her velvety soft, wet depths teasing my head, as she slowly lowered herself down me. I felt her bare ass touch my thighs, just as my engorged head pressed against the end of her vaginal tunnel.

"God, I've wanted to feel this for so long..." she whispered huskily, as she began to slowly lift herself. She raised up off my lap until my head was almost ready to slip from her, and then she started down again, forcing me back into her. I let her turgid nipple slip from my mouth, and looked up at her face. She was looking down at me, her face filled with lust and desire, and along with that, something else. The same thing I was used to seeing in Jen's face, as we made love. Her bare cheeks bumped against my thighs and she started up again, this time faster. Each stroke seemed to be slightly faster, until she was bouncing on my lap, driving me hard into her and into the end of her vagina. She gasped and moaned as I held her tits, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples, as the sexy, melon sized mounds of pleasure, bounced in my hands. Up and down, she went, moaning and whispering how wonderful it felt, how much she loved how it felt. Her almost constant stream of soft whispers to me, began to change as she pushed both of us closer to climax. "Oh God sweetie. Yes, come for me. Let me feel you come deep in my pussy. I've waited for this for so, so, long. I wanted you to do this in the shower today. I knew I shouldn't, but I wanted you to and I could barely keep myself from begging you to. God Ken, I've loved you from afar for so long. Watched you hurt and comforted you, all the while I wanted to be in your arms, feeling you making love to me."

"Oh damn." I groaned, as my climax inched ever closer. I'd never known how she felt, how much I clearly meant to her. I suddenly began to consider how much she meant to me, how often I had relied on her comfort and support, how many times we'd sat next to each other, yet I never knew how much she wanted me to do this.

"Oh God honey, I'm going to come, come for me. Come with me. Let me feel your desire fill me!" she gasped loudly. "Ohhhhhh God, yes. Gonna come! Come for me! Please come for me!" She cried in a squeaky voice, as she tried to hold off her climax, her arms and legs already beginning to shudder slightly.

Each trip down my shaft smashed my engorged head into her depths, sending little tingles racing down my cock to my balls. Each stroke pushed me closer and closer. I could feel her pussy begin to clench around me, little spasms at first, but then harder as her legs trembled more. She refused to stop moving, driving herself up and down my cock in an attempt to get me to come with her climax. Her motions grew a little erratic and her leg trembles were turning into whole body shudders. "Uh, fuck." I grunted, as my body suddenly jerked hard, trying to drive up into her already descending body. I felt my cock drive hard into the end of her depths moments before my body began to surge cum into her. My body jerked and spasmed time after time, each one forcing more cum deep in her pussy.

She sat on me, her body trembling and shuddering as she climaxed with me, panting and gasping for air. It seemed like half an hour, but I was sure it was only a long minute or two before my cock started to soften inside her. She stayed sitting on me, staring down at me, a look of concern slowly etching on her face. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"For what?"

"For saying all those things."

"Did you mean them?"

"Yes. But you weren't ever supposed to know. You had a love and it wasn't me."

"If they were true, don't apologize. I'd much rather know the truth, than have you hide it from me."

"I feel like I just messed up our friendship," she said, the look of concern still on her features.

I squeezed her tits and smiled at her. "No, you didn't. But now I know why you put up with so much and still kept coming over."

"I hate to spoil this touching moment, but I need for you to climb off."

"I do?"

"You do. Remember what we're trying to do here?"

"Oh yeah." Marsha whispered, she lifted up on her knees and then stepped back to stand straddling my knees.

"Okay Jen. You're not going to like this, but I need you to lick him. I don't want you to stop, until you've cleaned off all their cum, and have him hard again."