Wedding Day Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen looked at her friend and looked like she was going to object. Instead, she nodded slowly, then moved to lay on the sofa, so she could put her face in my lap. She grasped my dick with her fingers and engulfed me with her mouth. I felt her tongue licking my shaft, as she cleaned both mine, and Marsha's cum off of me. She spent long minutes, stroking my dick with her lips and tongue before, with Clara's prodding, she began to lick and suck our combined cum off my balls and around the base of my shaft. It took almost ten minutes before my dick was standing tall and rigid again. Clara pushed Jen up and back so her head was resting on my chest, her cheek pressed to my chest.

Clara gently moved Marsha, to sit on the sofa next to me, and then she climbed onto my lap the way Marsha had been. "Okay Jen. Put it in me."

Jen reached for my dick, and I realized from her touch, that it was her hand that had rubbed my dick between Marsha's lips and held me in place, while she slid down onto me. Now Clara was doing the same, sliding slowly down my saliva coated dick. She moved down slowly, her pussy not quite as tight as Marsha had been, but pleasant all the same. She settled herself on me a bit more, then began moving up and down, stroking herself up and down my shaft. "You need to let me know before you come. I'm not allowed to let you come in me, but I have a hunch that Marsha will be more than happy to finish for me."

"I know I will." Marsha said softly, leaning over to gently kiss my cheek, her big soft tits pressing against my arm.

Clara silently stroked up and down my shaft, working her hips to roll as well as stroke, her efforts clearly designed to push my orgasm up quickly. I was amazed at how fast she got me close to coming again, and then, in a complete surprise, she changed her motions to do just the opposite. She sat on me, moving up and down very slowly, teasingly, but not nearly enough to push me over the top. She lifted and lowered for several minutes, keeping me hard, but letting my impending orgasm slowly pull back, leaving me slightly frustrated. "Don't worry." She whispered, as she picked up her pace again, driving hard down onto me, so her ass slapped loudly against my thighs.

Up and down, she drove, slamming herself hard onto me. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming as she continued stroking, her body clearly climaxing, as she drove her panting, gasping body down onto me over and over.

"Getting close." I grunted. She immediately slowed down again, slowing her strokes to just hold me ever so close but not over the edge. Slowly my body retreated from the impending release, leaving me feeling frustrated again. I had my hands on her hips, and tried to lift and lower her on me, trying at the same time to lift and lower my own hips to drive into her. She let her weight down on me and sat on my thighs, letting me do neither.

"Patience," she whispered. "All in due time. You want a nice big load to give Marsha, don't you?"

"Sure," I panted. "But I also want to come."

"I'm going to get you close again, and then we'll switch partners."

"Okay," I breathed, as she began to lift and lower again. "Ohhh damn, that feels good."

"You feel so fucking fat in me. God damn! You feel like a fucking log in my pussy!" she panted, as she bounced with abandon. "Ohhhh shit. I'm going to come again. Jesus. It's been years, since I came twice on one cock."

"Well, you're gonna get it if you aren't careful." I grunted, feeling my own orgasm racing toward completion.

"Can you wait another minute?" She gasped.

"I can try."

"Oh God. Yes. Here it comes honey. God I'm commmmmiiiiinnnnggg!" she screamed, as her whole body began to shudder and jerk. She slammed herself down on me, and sat on me, so I couldn't push into her, her whole body enjoying the climax. "Okay," she panted, after a few minutes, that had allowed my climax to once again recede.

She pulled off my dick and then took my hands. "Come on. Stand up. Jen, lay down."

Jennifer lay down on the sofa on her back, seeming to know what her friend was expecting. Clara reached for one of Marsha's hands and then gently pulled her to crawl over Jen, leaving her pussy over Jen's face. "Okay. Now you can have that orgasm. Give her the whole load honey."

"Over Jen?"

"Yep. Trust me."

I crawled over Jen's head and felt her hand gasp my shaft. I looked down at her, seeing her looking up at me. She bit her lower lip, waiting for me to move, clearly not wanting to encourage me to do what we both knew I was going to do. Finally, my desire to climax overcame my sudden desire to not hurt her feelings any further, and I crawled forward a little more. She rubbed my head up and down Marsha's bare lips, working my head between her full lips. I pushed forward and watched my cock disappear inside Marsha. I pushed in slowly, feeling Marsha's body expand again to accept me. I started to stroke in and out of her, watching my cock disappear with each thrust. I moved my hands from her hips to her tits, capturing her swinging tits and gripping them. I squeezed her nipples and allowed the weight of her swinging breasts, to try and pull her nipples from my hands, making her gasp and moan in pleasure.

In and out I thrust, feeling my body get closer and closer to climax.

"Don't worry about making her come. I promise, she will." Clara whispered to me, as she rubbed her hand up and down my back, stroking me from my neck to my butt.

"You want me to..."

"I want you to fill her pussy. I want you to give her every ounce, of your cum, deep in her cunt." Clara whispered. "Let it happen. Let that load you were building up for me, flow into her instead."

"Oh damn." I groaned, as she reached down between Marsha and me, and grasped my balls. She squeezed and kneaded them gently, as I thrust into Marsha over and over, my climax suddenly racing to completion. She knelt on the sofa next to me, one hand on my balls and the other stroking my ass. I felt her fingers slide down further, and then in another huge surprise, I felt her finger push right into my ass hole as I stroked back. The shock made me thrust hard forward and triggered my pent-up climax. I held Marsha's tits as my body bucked and tried to thrust harder into her, Clara pushing what felt like a massive rod in and out of my ass, but was actually only the tip of her finger. She held herself against my shuddering body as she stroked her finger in and out of me, making me pump shot after shot into Marsha, and then, after my cock was drained dry, still tried to pump more.

"That a boy." She whispered, "I told you I could rock your world. I bet you've never come like that before."

"I don't think so." I panted, as her hand rubbed my butt but no longer pushed into me. I felt my cock start to soften inside Marsha.

"Now, pull out, but don't go anywhere." She whispered. I pulled back and Clara slipped off the sofa so I could spread my knees further. She guided my dick to Jen's face. "I think you know what to do with this."

"Uh huh." She answered, opening her mouth and engulfing my, now mostly soft, dick.

"Don't go anywhere," she said, as Marsha started to move away from us.

"No?"

"Oh no. I have one more important task for you."

"What's that?"

"To climax for me."

"But Ken just came. He isn't going to..." Marsha started to protest.

"Never said it would be him." Clara said with a grin. "Jen is going to make you come, and she's going to take everything you can give her, including all of Ken's cum."

"That's disgusting!" Marsha protested.

"Maybe, but this isn't about you, it's about Jen. Just let us do this."

"Oh, fine." Marsha said, with a sigh. She let Clara push her butt down until her pussy was only an inch or two from Jen's face, who was looking at her best friend pleadingly.

"No. You made me promise to not stop until I was sure you understood what he felt. This may not be what either of us expected, but I'm just using what's available. If you love him, make Marsha come, and I don't mean some little, puny climax. Make her come like you used to make me come."

Jen sighed and turned her face back to Marsha's pussy. She reached her hands up and pulled her down until her lips were pressed to Marsha's full lips. Clara coaxed me to shift, until I was sitting on the sofa with my legs spread around Jen's head and shoulders, allowing me to watch Jen licking Marsha's pussy. I'd seen plenty of porn of women licking each other, and men licking women, but somehow seeing it in person, was incredibly stimulating. Now knowing that she had done this to her best friend, it was somehow even hotter. I sat and watched, seeing Marsha begin to respond, Jen's tongue driving deep between her lips to coax the climax I had started building, to grow.

Slowly, lick by lick, Marsha's moans grew and her hips moved, trying to grind her clit into Jen's chin, but Jen wasn't having any of it. She used her arms to hold her in place, allowing her to continue assaulting her clit.

"Ohhhh damn. Ohhhh God! Shit! You're going to make me come. OHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!" She squealed, as her whole body started to shake. I saw her body tremble and then jerk, hard. Her whole body began to buck and shake, gushes of her juices, flowing out over Jen's face, until her head was lying in a puddle, on the sofa cushion. She pushed Marsha's pussy up from her face, until she could roll her off enough to get out from under her. Jen rolled off the sofa and walked to the sliding glass door to the balcony. She pushed the door open and stepped outside. I saw her sit in one of the chairs on the balcony and hang her head. There was no mistaking what she was doing.

I got up from the sofa, torn between what to do. Part of me was glad she was crying, part of me hurt, because she was hurting. I looked down at Marsha, laying on the sofa, panting, dealing with the fading effects of the hardest orgasm she'd probably ever had. She looked up at me, wanting to say something, but not doing it. Her mouth opened and closed a couple times before she whispered, "go to her." I stood and looked at Jen sitting out on the balcony sobbing. "Go to her," Marsha said louder. "She loves you and you love her. Go to her! Forgive her! Don't let it happen again." I looked down at her questioningly. "Go, please, before I ask you not to."

I turned away from her and walked to the door. I stood in it, not stepping though, but listening to her sitting, crying. I stepped through and stepped behind her, resting my hands on her shoulders, her t-shirt soaked with Marsha's cum.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," She managed to get out, between sobs. "I had no idea how much it...I could hurt you."

"But you do now?"

"I do now." I whispered back. She turned in the chair, then stood up. She stepped to me, wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together. I let my arms slip around her and hold her as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry. How can you ever forgive me for hurting you so?"

"I don't know." I answered. "But I'm willing to try."

She lifted her head from my shoulder and turned her head. She turned my face with her fingers, urging me, but not forcing me, to look at her. She leaned her face to mine and gently pressed her lips to mine. She kissed me gently, softly, her lips barely touching mine. She wasn't trying to be erotic or sexy, but she wanted to express her emotions in a physical way. We stood there kissing each other for long minutes, before she broke the kiss. "I think I should go home now." She whispered.

"Why?"

"You can't want me around, not the way I made you feel."

"I think that what Clara just put you through, how she made you feel, it at least gives us room to talk. If you leave, we can't talk, can we?"

"No, I guess not."

I pulled her to me again and slid my hand up to her head to hold her. Her hair was wet and smelled of sex. "You're a mess." I whispered.

She laughed a short little chuckle. "I imagine I'm pretty nasty looking."

"Didn't say that. You're still every bit as beautiful as the day I fell over you and broke that bottle of spaghetti sauce all over you."

"I was a mess then too."

"Yeah, but it was kinda fun to clean up, wasn't it?" I chuckled softly.

"It was." She agreed.

"Think we can start there?"

"Go back to that again? Start over?"

"We've come way too far, to just start over. How about just a reboot? Think we can find a way to do that?"

"I'm willing to try," she whispered.

"Then I suppose we need to undress you. Come on." I said, letting go of her, so we could go into the house.

"Why? What's the matter with right here?"

"Out here?"

"Why not? It'd be different, wouldn't it?"

"It would." I agreed.

"Then do it." She said with a little grin, stepping back a few inches to give us room between each other. I reached down and found the bottom of her shirt and pulled it slowly up. "I'm afraid the underwear I have on isn't nearly as good looking as the stuff I had on that first day."

"No?" I asked, as I pulled the shirt up, making her lift her arms, so I could pull the shirt up over her head. I tossed it aside and then reached around her back to unclip the bra she had on. It was certainly a far cry from the little lace bra she had on that first time that allowed her nipples to stick out the front of the bra. It was what she had worn to her date the night before, but one that the date never even got to see. I slipped the padded bra off and tossed it onto the table. I reached for her waist and undid the pants. They were baggy enough that I was able to easily get them pushed down. I knelt down in front of her to help get her shoes off and the pants as well. She stood in a pair of plain white panties. She obviously didn't plan on having sex with me, or even showing off her underwear. At least that much of what she had said was truthful. I slipped her panties down and helped her out of them, leaving her standing naked on the deck.

"Someone has a hardon." She whispered, stepping back to me and pressing herself against me.

"Someone looks sexy as hell, standing out here naked," I answered.

"That sexy woman has watched you come twice now, and it hasn't been with me. I'm really horny for you, for your cock. The first time we cleaned up, I didn't manage to get that into me until we were in the shower. How about we try a little sooner this time?" She let go of my body and stepped to the railing. She looked over it at the courtyard below us, rested her hands on the railing, and stepped back, bending over until her chest was almost horizontal. She pushed her butt out at me and waited, wiggling it side to side. "Well? Just like the first time, no promises, just sex."

"No promises." I agreed, as I stepped behind her. I grabbed my hardon and rubbed the tip of my head up and down her wet slit, letting it spread the delicate inner lips, of her fully shaved pussy. I worked it a little deeper, and then found the entrance to her depths. She moaned loudly, as I pressed myself into her. I got a couple inches into her before my bare cock grabbed at her lips. I started to stroke in short little moves, pulling back enough to wet her lips with her own juices, before pushing in again. It took a good half dozen of those strokes, before I was sliding fully in and out of her pussy, her moans growing almost with each stroke. She was always a little vocal, but today she chose to keep it to just moans, gasps and grunts. It didn't matter though, because I could still tell just how much she was enjoying my attentions. I couldn't help wondering, if she enjoyed Alex as much, as she was enjoying me, and in a rather stupid move, I asked.

"No, I didn't." She grunted. "He didn't feel nearly as good in me as you do. He was awkward, rushed things too much and isn't nearly as big as you are."

With a response like that, I had to assume that she was being honest. I needed to know she was being honest, but there wasn't any way to prove it. I was going to have to take her word for it.

I continued to stroke into her, feeling her body respond, her pussy began to tighten as it always did right before she climaxed. "Remember the first time?" I asked breathlessly.

"You mean you coming in me before I could come?" She asked.

"Yeah. I don't plan on repeating that today."

"No? What if I make you?"

"Make me what?"

"Come first." She grunted.

"Try it, if you think you can." I answered.

I felt her change the way she was standing, arching her back and pushing her butt at me further. I knew what she was doing. I'd felt her do it before. She knew exactly where the sensitive spot under my head was and how to change her position to make sure it rubbed along her vaginal wall. Two could play that game though. I let go of her hips and reached a hand down around her thigh and reached my fingers between her legs. It took a few moments to find her clit and begin to rub it, stroking the tips of three of my fingers across it, so that each one bent it slightly as it bounced over.

I grinned to myself as she gasped at the new sensation, my cock thrusting a little harder into her. I drove the head of my cock hard into the end of her vagina, sliding my head across her cervix, just before it hit the end. I knew what she had to be feeling and I was confident that between my fingers on her clit and my thrusting I was going to get her to go first. I listened to her moans and gasps grow, little grunts sneaking in as well, as she tried to keep herself from climaxing. I had the advantage, I'd already come twice and had just been fucking Marsha.

"Oh God! You're gonna win!" She cried loudly, as her legs started to tremble. "OHHHHH FUCK YES!" she screamed, like she typically did as she climaxed. I felt her pussy clench around me, her legs and arms trembling uncontrollably. She gripped the railing as I thrust harder, jamming my cock harder into her, trying to push her climax even higher. She cried out again, this time as her body jerked hard. This time I felt something I hadn't ever felt her do. Her pussy gushed her juices down my legs, as she screamed that she was coming.

"Oh shit." I grunted, as my body suddenly jerked hard and jammed my cock into her. The sudden thrust pushed her toward the railing, pushing her to the railing so far that her bare C cup breasts were hanging over the railing, the two of us leaning against it, both of us off balance as my cock spurted, deep in her spasming pussy. I was unable to gather my balance for long seconds, as my body jerked over and over, filling her with my cum. I shakily pushed myself off her butt, my still leaking cock pulling out of her, as I stepped back. I held her hips and pulled her back, until she could get her feet under herself again.

Laughing, she turned to face me and hugged me tightly. We stood with her bare ass pressed to the railing, kissing each other. "I think we gave a few guys a free shot." She giggled, when we broke the kiss.

"A free look doesn't bother me." I answered breathlessly. "As long as it's only a look."

"I promise, nothing but looks, as long as we're together."

"Are we? Together?"

"As far as I'm concerned, we are. We might be having a problem, but I'm not ready to call it over. Are you?"

"I was."

"But you're not now?"

"I'm thinking on it."

"Something still bothers you?"

"The fifteen guys that had a run on you," I answered honestly.

"You know, I was serious. I'll give you fifteen of my girlfriends. I'm sure I can find fifteen that want a good fuck."

"Something about that doesn't seem right."

"How about we think about solutions while we shower. I need my hair washed and I know how much you love washing my hair."

"I loved washing your hair when I had a hardon and could wash your hair with my dick inside you." I chuckled.

"So, I'm sure we can find a way to get you hard again."