Wedding Day Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it'd be a lot of fun learning." She whispered. "Now, I DO need to go shopping, just because you love seeing me naked, I want to surprise you with some wrappings and trimmings."

"Alright. Bring over whatever you want to pack. We only need one suitcase. We have to be at the airport at six, that means leaving here at five thirty."

"Trust me, I won't be late!" She said, before lifting her head to kiss me again. "At least not as long as you let me up so I can do that shopping." I let her roll us over, my softened dick slipping from her. She climbed to her feet and held a hand out for me. After I was standing again, she pressed herself to me again and kissed me softly. "Your sure this is what you want?"

"I'm sure." I answered. She grinned and turned away. I slapped her ass gently, as she headed to the bedroom to dress. "Just one problem."

"Yeah?"

"I'm, uh, locked out of my apartment!"

She stuck her head out and looked at me with a crooked grin. "Blue key fob in the drawer by the door. Just make sure I get it back, just in case I have to let myself into your place again."

"Got it." I answered, as I headed for the door, feeling surprisingly happy, given what the weekend had brought to my doorstep. Maybe I'd been looking in the wrong place the whole time. Maybe love really was just next door.