Wedding Day Jitters

Story Info
Best man helps the bride out with her wedding day jitters.
989 words
4.1
16.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked absolutely beautiful. My face was flawless. My long dark braids fell way past my waist, rested on the crest of my ass and my veil held them in place. My dress was light and airy, perfect for a warm January wedding. It showed off just enough cleavage to be considered decent and still made sure the boys had a good view. Even though I was getting married, I still wanted every man in the room to want to fuck me as I walked down the aisle. That knowledge would keep me wet the whole day and my husband would reap the reward at night.

As I stood there admiring myself in the mirror, thinking of how hot the wedding night sex would be, my pussy started pulsing in anticipation. A cheeky wedding day wank would release all the tension I was feeling. I hadn't fucked my fiancé in two weeks because of all the last minute wedding stuff we had to take care of.

I carefully pulled my dress up and started stroking my pussy through my white lace panties. I just needed a few minutes to climax. Just as I was about to move my panties to the side and start fingering myself, the door to the room opened and C walked in. I rushed to pull my dress down and compose myself, but he had already seen something. I was still facing the mirror so my back was to him.

C: I'm so sorry. I should've knocked.

M: No worries. I was just getting ready. I'm almost done.

C: It looked like it...

C was my husband's best friend and best man at our wedding. He was very cheeky and charming and consistently had a bunch of women on rotation. I'd heard he was a phenomenal shag and I'd always wondered how it would be to have him inside me.

As I looked at him through the mirror, I realized he was quite obviously undressing me with his eyes. Just as I was about to turn and face him, he made eye contact and held it. I could see exactly what he wanted. And I had no issues giving it to him. This would be the last opportunity I'd have.

M: I'm just trying to release some tension. Wedding day jitters and all that.

C: Would you like me to help with that? Your soon-to-be hubby sent me to check to make sure you're ready, so I guess making sure you're 100% relaxed is part of the job.

M: Haha. I guess so. I'm trusting you to make sure all the tension leaves my body. Just don't ruin my make up. Or my dress.

He smiled and moved to stand directly behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and ran his fingers lightly down the sides of my arms all the way until my waist. He started pulling my dress back up until he exposed my panties. He ran his fingers down the front of my panties, hooked his index finger around the middle and moved it slowly to the side. I lifted my right leg and balanced it on a nearby stool to give him more access. He emitted a low growl...he definitely liked that.

I could see everything he was doing in the mirror infront of us. He looked me straight in my eyes just as he pushed three fingers into me. I was so wet he barely had an resistance. He started fingering me, pushing all three fingers in and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I pushed down on his fingers, grinding on his hand to feel more pressure from his thumb on my clit and opened my legs more...my climax was so close.

M: Deeper. Please.

C: Deeper. I need to put my dick inside you if want me deeper. Is that OK?

I could only nod. I wanted to cum so badly. He lifted my dress even more in the back to expose my ass. He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his dick. I felt it pulsing on my ass checks. He pushed me forward slightly so that he could enter me from the back. I reached behind with my hand to guide him into me and felt him...hot and girthy. He repositioned my panties with one hand, grabbed my waist with the other and allowed me to guide him into my pussy. I felt him stretching out my walls -- it felt so good. He kept going until he was inside me to the hilt.

Just as I was getting used to the feeling of his dick inside me, he pulled out, grabbed my waist with both hands and pushed back inside me with so much force I almost lost my balance. He let out a low growl and started thrusting with earnest. With each thrust his dick got harder, my pussy walls stretched around him and I got closer and closer to cumming.

C: Can I empty my balls inside you?

M: Yes.

I would walk around the whole day with his cum dripping from my pussy, rolling slowly down my thighs. The thought pushed me over the edge as my pussy started clenching tightly around his dick and I experienced the most powerful orgasm I'd had in a while.

C: Fuck! I'm coming.

My climax gave way to his own as he got even impossibly harder and thrust deeper and deeper into me. He squeezed my waist tighter, gave one final guttural growl and pushed himself inside me deep as his dick started convulsing. I felt his cum shooting up my pussy as he poured everything he had inside me.

M:That was amazing! Fuck!

C: We already did. Haha. Now, be a good girl, take off your panties and give them to me. I want to see your face when you walk down the aisle and my cum starts rolling down your thighs.