My Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
Husband's best friend fucks wife while he is away.
1.2k words
3.77
33.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been married for three months. I was the best man at her wedding because me and her husband were best friends. She looked absolutely beautiful that day -- from the moment we picked her up at her mom's place, all through the car ride to the church, when I fucked her in the church bride-room and especially just before she walked down the aisle with my cum dripping down her thighs.

Since that day, we hadn't talked much or seen each other. Then out of the blue she texted me -- she wanted to meet up for a drink. My boy, her husband, was out of town and she wanted to let loose for a night. I was very happy to oblige her. We had an interesting friendship -- we were very open about ourselves and our feelings and desires and accepted each other. And we were both keenly aware that what we were doing was wrong. But, we simply accepted it and moved on.

We agreed to meet up at my place to pre-game, before we went out on the town. I had also arranged for a few of my work friends to meet us at a bar we all liked.

I had just gotten home and was about to jump into the shower when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there she stood in black dress that was almost indecent, her hair in a style I hadn't seen on her before -- it hung all the way down her back. She looked as stunning as ever. I went in for a hug and she pressed her body gently against mine, she wasn't wearing a bra. She kissed me gently on the cheek and slowly pulled away.

H: Hi M. I've missed you.

M: I've missed you too. You look amazing.

She smiled

H: Thank you

As she walked in, I noticed her dress barely covered her ass. And it looked like she had no underwear either. This was going to be a very interesting night.

H: Were you just about to hop into the shower?

M: Yes. Can I get you a drink first?

H: Nope, you go ahead and shower. I know my way around your kitchen.

She smiled cheekily as I walked into the shower. As I thought about her out there in the kitchen, reaching for the liquor that's on the higher shelves, her dress inching up her body, I felt myself getting hard. I started stroking my dick. I thought about how her pussy felt the last time I was inside her, how she knew just how to arch her back, which made me push even deeper inside her, how wet she got when she was starting to cum, how she moaned "Daddy", how I loved it when she moaned and called me "Daddy"... No. A wank wouldn't do. I wanted her.

I stepped out of the shower, still stroking my dick. I found her in the kitchen, looking for glasses in the lower cabinet. I could now see that she did indeed have the flimsiest black panties on.

M: Don't move -- I want to be inside you.

She startled a little.

M: Is that okay? Can I get inside you?

She nodded and remained bent over. As I moved closer to her, she turned her head slightly so she could see what I was doing. She had a direct line of sight to my dick in my hand. With each stroke of my hand, she spread her legs a little more and arched her back up slightly. She always knew exactly what to do.

I was right behind her. I pulled her dress up and exposed her ass in her panties. I grabbed the panties in my left hand and pulled them up hard. She gasped as the friction reached her clit. I pulled harder and forced her cheeks to spread apart. I reached down with my other hand, and placed it on her pussy. She was dripping wet, as I knew she would be. I stroked her lips for a bit and felt them swelling up. I pulled her panties slowly to the side and dipped two fingers in. She was so tight, my fingers could barely fit. I started to slowly finger fuck her as I wondered when she was last fucked.

M: When was he last inside you?

H: Why?

I could tell my question had shocked her.

M: Because I want to take you so that you won't be able to have him for a few days. Are you OK with that?

H: Yes.

As she agreed, she pushed her pussy harder against my hand. With my other hand, I reached around her and used my palm to rub her clit and her lips as I continued to drive my fingers into her. I could feel her starting to climax, but I wanted her to come when I was inside her.

I pulled my fingers out, and felt her moan with disappointment, which turned into a moan of pleasure as I grabbed her waist and drove my dick deep inside her. She felt even better than I remembered. As I pushed my dick into her over and over, I could feel her tightening and becoming wetter and louder. She had always been a moaner, but this was new. With each moan, she tried to push herself even harder against me, forcing my dick to go even further into her. I grabbed her neck, trying to silence her a little bit, and served only to drive her over the edge. She clenched tightly around my dick and I felt her muscles spasm against me. With each stroke, I knew I was getting close to release. I could feel my dick throbbing and the pressure was building in my balls. I pushed my fingers even deeper into the flesh on her waist as I held her steady and shot hot cum deep inside her.

M: Fuuuck! That was so fucking amazing.

H: No shit!

We collapsed to the floor in a tumble of limbs. Both panting and gasping for breath -- totally spent. I definitely did not remember it being this good. As we lay there, eyes closed, I heard her sigh and start to shift around.

M: Let's get up. This floor is cold.

H: No. It's not too bad.

She sounded breathless again. All her shifting around was making her nipples rub against my arm and chest and stiffen up. And I could now feel her pussy, still moist, rubbing slowly up and down my thigh. I opened my eyes and found her staring at me, her eyes half closed. I felt myself getting hard again. I watched her hand snake down my chest, over my abs, and lower still. Just when I thought she would grab my cock, she moved her hand over my thigh, shifted her body slightly upwards and started rubbing her clit as she pressed her pussy lips more firmly into my thigh. She was using me for another orgasm and I didn't mind it. In fact, I'd let her finish, but I certainly wasn't finished with her.