Wedding Dress

Story Info
Ted wanted to see my in my weding dress.
1.4k words
3.91
25.8k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wedding Dress.

It all started after we went to the wedding of the son of a long-time family friend. My entire family was there as well as Ted, Ted brothers, and others people we have known for a long time. Ted did manage to get me in one of the bridal rooms during the reception for a blowjob and to fuck me, leaving my pussy full of his cum for the rest of the night. But this diary entry is about a few days later when he called me. He started talking about the wedding.

Ted said, "That was nice wedding the other day, I like the way she looked in her wedding dress."

I said, "She did look very nice and happy."

"Do you still have your wedding dress?" He asked, "I bet you still can fit into it."

"Yes, it is still up in the back of my closet. I tried it on a few years ago when I was going to donate but decided to keep it."

"Does it still fit that sexy body of yours?"

"It's a little tight and my breasts are a little bigger now, so they almost pop out of the dress because it is very low cut."

"Here is what I want you to do, on Friday I want you to get dress like it's your wedding day. The dress, shoes and the white lingerie outfit you have."

"You mean the one with the corset, thong and stocking that you like?"

"Yes, that the one, have all that on and I will come over around noon and you will pretend you are getting married that night."

That day could come fast enough. After Matt went to work and the boys left for their classes I went up to shower and get ready. I was in the shower and i was getting so horny that after I shaved my legs and my pussy smooth, I had to use the handheld shower on my clit. It didn't take long for me to cum. I came 2 times before I said I needed to stop and wait for Ted.

I went and got dressed, the wedding dress still fit pretty well and to be honest my tits looked even better in the dress than they did before. I was still in the bedroom when the doorbell rang. I think I got wet just hearing the bell go off.

I opened the door and Ted was standing there with 2 guys I had never met before. I told them to come in and Ted introduced me to Tommaso and Stefano. Ted told me they just came down from NY to look at some investments with him. They were both younger than Ted, I would guess late 30's and both looked very good.

Ted explained to them that he was unable to attend the wedding tonight but wanted to stop and wish me all the best and he had a gift for us. He handed me a card and I put it on the coffee table.

"Since I am not going to be there tonight, can I at least kiss the bride now."

I went and played along as I could see Ted's big smile.

"Of course, since you are not going to be there tonight."

Ted walked over to me and gave me a hug then a kiss, first it was lips on lips then I swallowed his tongue deep in my mouth. His hands reaching down and grabbing my ass. After he finished kissing me he looked at his friends.

"Anyone else want to kiss the bride on her wedding day?"

Stefano came over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "buona fortuna bella."

Ted laughed, "This is her last day as a single woman. You can give her a better kiss than that."

Stefano moved back over to me and kissed me again this time on my lips. It was a nice long kiss, and I could feel his hands roam over my body. Tommaso came over to me and didn't hesitate at all, his lips meeting mine and his hands were immediately all over my ass and tits.

Ted came back and said he needed one more kiss before they left. He came over and kissed me so well I could feel my pussy get wet. His hands were all over my tits and I could feel his cock get hard in his shorts.

After he finished the kiss be stepped back and he had a big grin on his face. I was sooo horny at that point that I needed his cock. I looked at the envelope on the table and said, "I need to thank you for the envelope."

I walked over to Ted and dropped to my knees. I looked over at Stefano and Tommaso and gave them a big smile. I went back to Ted and opened his shorts and took out his cock. I licked up and down his shaft as the tip of his cock popped out from his foreskin. I put his cock in my mouth and started sucking him. Once he got nice and hard he stood me up and turned me around and unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor. He put me on my back on the ottoman and drove between my legs. He pulled my thong to the side and started licking my pussy. Stefano and Tommaso just stood there watching. Ted stopped licking my pussy and looked up at them.

Ted said, "Someone get a cock in this bride's mouth."

Tommaso came over to one said of me and took out his cock and pushed it to my face. I put his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. Stefano came over on the other side of me and I took his cock in my hand. Ted was still licking my pussy as I went from Tommaso's cock to Stefano cock and back. I kept sucking cocks as Ted made me cum all over his face. After I came, he stood up and looked down at me.

"You are such a beautiful bride; I want to fuck that pussy now."

Ted started fucking as I jerked Stefano all over my face and into my open mouth. A few minutes later Tommaso said, "Apri la bocca bella"

I opened my mouth wide as he jerked his big uncut cock into my mouth and all over my face. It was great 2 big thick loads of Italian cum in my mouth but I wanted more.

I came again this time on Ted cock as he continued to fuck me.

Ted called out "Oh fuck, babe, you are such a beautiful little slut on your wedding day. I'm going to cum, do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes, fuck, yes, put your cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum inside me as I walk down the aisle later."

I think that comment did it for Ted, his cock exploded deep into my pussy. He pushed his cock deep inside me and I could feel his cum shoot deep in my pussy. He stayed that way for a minute or two, and then as his cock began to soften, he pulled out.

Ted stood up with his softened cock covered in cum. I sat up and licked and sucked his cock clean.

"Anyone else want to fuck this cunt while it still single?"

Stefano came over next and got between my legs and lifted my legs up. He then just started fucking me hard, pounding his cock deep into my pussy. He was good, he fucked my pussy nice and hard bringing me to my third orgasm of the day. He drove his cock deep into my cum filled pussy and shot a huge load of cum. Tommaso didn't waste any time as soon as Stefano pulled out he got between my legs and pushed his cock into my cum filled pussy. He fucked me hard and fast and about 10 minutes later he shot a third load deep into my pussy. After he pulled out I could feel that my pussy was so full of cum that it began to leak out. I could feel it running out of my pussy and down my thighs and over my ass.

I just laid there on the ottoman with 3 loads of cum in my pussy. Ted came over and wiped my face with a towel. He then said, "We better get going, she has her wedding she had to get ready for." He kissed me and they all got dressed as I just laid on the ottoman still catching my breath. As they were getting dressed, Ted looked at them and said," Maybe we will come back before you guys go back to NY and break in that married pussy?".