All Comments on 'Wedding Fun With Mom'

by triana

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awful

What a waste of writing space. Get an editor. Learn how to spell. Learn some grammar and tense.

The story wasn't readable let alone believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nasty

What a nasty story this is. I don't suppose there was much Wedding Fun for your Mom!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Total Crap

I read some stinkers on this site, but this takes first prize by a mile - it wasn't even erotic. A load of total CRAP.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 13 years ago
Cowards

Your story wasn't the greatest, but wasn't entirely bad either, just too short. You should try stretching out a little, tease the readers a bit before coming to the climax. Never mind the critics who are too cowardly to leave a name, they are gutless. Contact me if you want not a problem and keep writing, read other stories for ideas. You'll get there.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncabout 13 years ago
Fair Story

I read the story it was fair no real plot... Very short... Try again with greater plot buildup, include character descriptions... And by all means try o find someone to help in the editing...

trianatrianaabout 13 years agoAuthor
thanks for the story writing advice

I realize my writing skills are limited, I appreciate any advice given. The anonymous negative remarks were hilarious, probably writeen by my dad (who ever he is!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Re: thanks for the story writing advice

"I realize my writing skills are limited" ---- Then don't write anymore. We'd appreciate it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A little short

I think that the storyline is good, but it didn't go very far.

If he would have fucked his mom while she was awake so she knew he had sex with her it would have been a lot better.

That still could happen in another chapter.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureabout 13 years ago
While too short, the story's premise is alright.

You received a few disparaging comments. Stay standing though and continue writing. You'll improve. Most of all, believe in yourself! Now, if I had received those negative comments, one creative way I would go about reviewing and trying to improve the story is to read the "Similar Stories" which are posted at the end of most submissions just to the right of rating a story. Since thise stories are "similar" to yours, you may get some ideas on how to improve on a submitted work. And remember... there's nothing wrong with re-writing a submitted story presenting its improved version. Good luck in your future attempts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice one

I did the same with my Mum but she woke up and told me to keep going and not to pull out until I had coated her insides with my come. Then I covered her large tits,

before she sucked me dry. WOW what a night.

P

reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
Pretty Bad

I am not afraid to put my name to my comment nor am I afraid to say why this 'story' is bad.,

First, there is no real story - only a cliche.

Next, the way it is told has no story telling skill. No interest or suspense.

Third, the way the sex is described is neither erotic or arousing. It just relies on the taboo nature of statutory rape to titillate.

This is just a short piece of jerkoff material that fails to deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bad

You know when its bad?

When the coments are the best part...

johnstang2johnstang2over 6 years ago
I smell RAPE!

Did the mother consent to this sex? Hello no for she passed out drunk. Another thing is women seems to know when these things happen to them the next day. Despite how much the son thought he cleaned her evidence still would be there. This still will be incest but it's also rape which is non erotic fore rape is not about sex but about control. The son took all his mother's control away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You should stayed in her cunt cum in it to got her pregnant.i fucke my mom cum in her tooweek later she told me that she had my kid inside her told her expect to give me more kids we now have 3 together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Rape

Is not erotic. It's a crime. As was this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Think fantasy of having sex with your mother. What would you want to do to her if she was your girlfriend and allowed you to experience things?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertriana@triana
Cross dresser who loves all things feminine, pussy aroma and laundry hampers full of worn garments get me hard. Love to wear black pretty dresses with black panty hose.