All Comments on 'Wedding Gift'

by AnnaV

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please share more details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Beautiful

No matter what anyone else thinks, this story is a very loving, caring, and sexual story. No one is humiliated and everyone is satisfied. How absolutely brilliant! I hope you share more. Thank you, Anna.

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 9 years ago
Sexy!

Very pleasurable! I like the early sex scene then the much later ones - good narrative continuity! And I like the acceptance of Doug, the no judgment. There are people like that around!

desire121desire121about 9 years ago
beautiful

Love the story! Please keep it going! I want to know more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confusing

The story is a bit confusing. You may want to go back and re-live each scene - in real life, of course - taking careful notes all along. Only thus will your line of stories become a reflection of your real self: a woman of true beauty you really are, endowed with a fully functional clit, to boot!

Five stars, Anna-bitch, and keep at it, baby!

Contiki Cuck

toni49toni49about 9 years ago
wonderful

what wonderful story very well wrote and yes i do want to here more of you adventures keep up the good work

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyabout 9 years ago
Oh yes please tell us more!

About both the wedding night, anniversaries, etc....

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
The perfect way to do it....more please

My gawd....all the way through it was breaking my heart that they never dated....that Anna loved him and never told him. Finding Nikki in his office near destroyed me. I am SO happy you came up with this. If I could only be part of such a family. Heck, at this point, I'd settle for being a kept woman.

Vito1960Vito1960almost 8 years ago
Loved it

This story needs to be finished! You are truly a gifted story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

Loved the story! Please continue.

Toni Tempts

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please tell us more

I would love to read more of your story and what has happened with the 3 of you. I myself am a sissy CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I would love to be Anna and would love to marry a man like Doug and a "woman" like Nikki. Please tell us more. I can't wait.

Bdog6896Bdog6896over 1 year ago

That was a good story glad they're both together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened on the wedding night and who's gonna be the fathers of the lucky child

MasterMarcoPhillipsMasterMarcoPhillips23 days ago

Yes, most definitely tell us more of Anna's story after the wedding night. An excellent story AnnaV! I'll be reading all of your works since you have talent. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous