All Comments on 'Wedding Night'

by notreallyasleep

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 4 years ago
Loving and Hot

I was impressed with the love expressed by the couple for each other. In spite of inexperience, fear, and uncertainty they are able through their love for each other to start on the way to marital success. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Look at this again and ask yourself if the second time around was really anticlimactic, ad therefore not needed. You could shorten this up and spend more space exploring their thoughts and emotions.

dondddonddabout 4 years ago
Very passionate, deeply erotic story of 2 first times

This is one wonderful read. It's so sexy. So erotic. So much buildup and so big a climax. Multiple climaxes as the man explodes his cum deep into his virgin Christian wife over and over.

Two sexy lines:

"....I wanted to feel her tight, hot wetness along every inch of me. I wanted to move inside her over and over until I finally came..."

"....I want your cock in me stretching me open all the time. I want to feel you inside me all the time. I want you upside down and sideways and every which way until I can feel your seed shooting into me—"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's unusual to have a story of monogamous marriage on here. I loved it. Loved his sensitivity especially, and their desire for each other.

I haven't read your other stories - yet - but I'm hoping you explore the way marriage can be.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A normal couple making love? 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous