Wedding Night

Story Info
Religious couple consummate their marriage.
8.2k words
4.67
20.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 11 o'clock before we got to the hotel, both exhausted after the long day. I helped her unzip her wedding dress, and she eased out of it, seeming shy, somehow small. She crossed quickly to the other side of the bed, crouching down in front of her suitcase to retrieve her pajamas. She put them on before standing up.

"I think you're beautiful," I told her, half-asleep already. I managed to take off my pants, socks, and dress shirt before my head hit the pillow. Her nervous, curious glances between my crotch and my face didn't go unnoticed, but I was way too tired.

"I can't believe we're married," she murmured, laying down cautiously next to me. She rested her hand experimentally on my belly.

I leaned over to touch my forehead to hers. "Me neither. But I'm really glad we are."

"Did you want to . . ." Her voice trailed off sleepily.

"Go to sleep?" I mumbled. "Yes."

She turned over onto her side, then, and I turned toward her, putting an arm over her. The feel of her, soft and warm against me, was exactly right.

"Hey, you know what?" I asked, sliding sideways into a dream. "I love you."

The last thing I heard was her laugh, and the last thing I felt was her lifting my hand to kiss it.

-

She shifted against me, and I woke up to find my hardening cock between her butt cheeks. I tried (unsuccessfully) to stifle a groan. I wanted her. And I knew she was tired. My ungentlemanly dick didn't care. Maybe I could just turn over and think about something else—

She moved again, pressing her bottom against me. This was going to get sticky soon. Literally. "Sweetie?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah?" she responded, not sounding particularly asleep, and pulled me closer to her.

"I really want to. . . uh. . . join with you." Ugh, did I sound dumb. "Do you think . . .?"

Turning to face me, she reached down between us, finding my cock and touching it gingerly. "Yes," she murmured. "I'm scared."

I kissed her mouth then, for the second time in our entire lives, trying to remember what I'd read. Create desire. Go easy. Light. Gentle. "It's just me," I whispered. "I'm not going to do anything until you ask me to."

She started blushing. "I don't know if I can."

"Ask?" I inquired, running a gentle hand down her side. "Or do it?"

"I mean, I don't know—how do you—what do we call it?" I could feel her breathing starting to change.

"What do you want to call it?" I asked, letting my palm brush against one of her nipples. She inhaled sharply.

"Make . . . love?" she guessed, pressing her belly against mine, my cock trapped between us. I wanted her so much.

"Maybe I'll just get naked, and you can do whatever you want to me until you feel comfortable?" I suggested. Don't pressure a new bride into full intercourse. Allow her time to adjust. Find pleasurable activities she can direct. She may wish to see your nudity before she is comfortable revealing her own. She may be intimidated, and should be addressed with kindness and patience.

"Whatever I want?" she asked, a glint of trouble in her smile alongside the nervousness.

"I mean, within reason," I clarified, sitting up enough to pull off my undershirt.

She sat up, watching me, and then reached over, resting her hand on my now-naked belly again. Only my underwear was between her and a fully-nude husband. "I want to see everything," she murmured, her hand sliding lower. She dipped her fingers below the waistband, and I almost passed out.

"I want you to see me," I murmured. "I want you to see me and hear me and feel me and touch me and taste me everywhere. And when you're ready, I'll repay the favor."

She nudged me. "Stand up."

I rose, facing her as I stood next to the bed, my cock hard and swollen, pressing against my underwear. "Do you want me to—"

Grabbing my underwear, she pulled it down to my knees, my cock springing free. She moved to the edge of the bed, swinging her legs down to the floor, embraced me, and kissed my belly.

An involuntary sound escaped my throat, and I stepped out of my underwear. As much as I wanted to guide her head to my cock and push myself into her mouth, I waited. "You are so good," I managed, stroking her hair with one hand. "I love you."

She reached up and circled her hand around my cock, pulling on it lightly, experimentally. "I love you too," she answered, smiling up at me. "Do you like this?"

"Yes," I choked. "It feels even better when you put your whole hand around and kind of . . . go up and down."

"Like this?" she asked, starting to stroke me gently.

I couldn't watch, for fear of going off, so only tipped my head back as her warm hand coaxed me closer. "Yeah, that's really good," I managed.

"But you said something about tasting," she pointed out.

I almost lost it just hearing her say that. "If you want to put me in your mouth, you can," I offered, swallowing hard. "Um, wives can . . . suck . . . their husband's . . ."

"What do you call it?" she asked curiously, cupping my balls with the other hand, rolling them gently.

"My cock. What do you call yours?"

She paused for a moment. "I don't think I do," she admitted, glancing down at herself surreptitiously. "Mom said flower, but that's such a little-kid name."

"Vulva?" I suggested. This was good. It was distracting enough to avoid me coming on her face immediately.

"Pussy," she decided, savoring the word. It was startling to hear her say it. "You're going to put your cock in my pussy, and you're going to make love to me. Because you're my husband, and I'm your wife."

My hips moved forward involuntarily, the head of my cock wet. I wanted her so badly.

She laughed. "You like when I talk dirty," she grinned. She tugged on my hips, pulling me forward. "Come here. On top of me."

"Can I . . . see you?" I asked, rubbing her shoulder. "Without your pajamas?"

Blushing a little, she looked down, then back up at me. She took a deep breath, unbuttoning her pajama top, and I helped slide it off her shoulders. Her breasts, her soft skin, the smooth curve of her were beautiful, and I knelt in front of her, between her legs, leaning in to kiss her mouth. "You're gorgeous," I breathed, my hands seeking her sides, needing to touch her. I settled them loosely at her waist.

She put her hands over mine and guided them to her breasts, closing her eyes. When my fingers brushed against her nipples, she shuddered, opening her legs faintly wider. I kissed her, sliding my hands gently but firmly down her body, rubbing her inner thighs. Gasping, she parted for me, and lifted her bottom for me to pull down her pants and underwear. I kissed my way up her legs, feeling her trembling under my hands. "I love you," I confessed again. "I love you."

She took my face in her hands and kissed me. "Come show me," she murmured.

After a little maneuvering, I managed to lay her back and prop myself up over her. She pulled my head down for a long kiss. "Will you let me touch you?" I asked her, my heavy cock resting on her belly, leaking my fluids onto her.

"Touch me how?" she asked, looking a little concerned.

"With my fingers and my mouth. Before . . . you know."

She didn't answer, just kissed me and reached down to find my cock and begin stroking it again. It was distracting enough that I didn't press the point. "What happens when your seed comes out?" she asked.

"Uh. . . it feels really good, and the seed kind of . . . sprays. It's white. Gooey."

"So usually that happens . . . inside?"

"Inside your . . . uh . . . pussy. Yes."

"But it doesn't have to, right?" Her fingers on me felt amazing. She was going to find out really soon if she kept that up.

I shook my head, having a hard time concentrating. "Um, if you keep doing that, uh . . . it's gonna happen just like this."

"That's coming?" she asked.

I nodded, struggling to hold myself back, reaching for her hand. "Um, hang on, don't—I'm really close, and I don't want to come on your belly—"

She stopped, and the tingle at the base of my spine started to subside a little. "You want to come in my pussy," she said matter-of-factly.

I tipped my head back and took a deep breath, then returned my eyes to hers. "I want to make you feel good," I told her. "And it sounds like a lot of husbands go to sleep right after they come."

Smiling up at me, she raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, we don't want that yet."

"Let me touch you?" I asked, kissing her gently. "Tell me what you like?"

After a conflicted pause, she nodded. "Ok."

I ran my hands down her sides, feeling the goosebumps rise up. Her hips pushed up against me, and I kissed her again as I circled her nipple with my fingers. She gasped, grabbing me and holding me tight. "You're so beautiful," I told her, and ducked my head down to suck gently on her other nipple.

She cried out, digging her fingernails into my back, and I kept going, letting her excitement build, coming back up every so often to kiss her mouth. I slid a hand down to her pussy, gently parting her lips, feeling her wetness, and stroked her. Her hips started to roll, pressing against me. I backed up just enough to stroke the inside of her upper thighs firmly, continuing to kiss her.

"I need more," she breathed. "I don't know what more is. I need more."

"Do you want my mouth?" I asked.

She shook her head, self-conscious again. "No, what if it's dirty?"

"It's not, and I want to taste it, but we don't have to right now."

She kissed me, and trailed a hand down her own belly, feeling the moisture my cock had deposited on her. She rubbed it into her skin. "I think I want . . ." Her voice trailed off, and she looked suddenly shy, nervous and desirous all at once.

It was agonizing, but I waited. I wanted to feel her tight, hot wetness along every inch of me. I wanted to move inside her over and over until I finally came, emptying myself into her. But more than anything else, I wanted to please her, to help her feel my love. What did she want? "Tell me, love. Anything you want."

"Can we . . .?"

"Go back to sleep?" I asked, smiling at her.

She swatted my leg, grinning back. "You're the man here, you take charge."

"You're the wife here," I returned. "This is all about you. But if I had my way, I'd push my cock into your pussy and make love to you until we both came."

Her breath caught, and she pulled me down for a fierce kiss. "Yes. Yes. Go inside me."

"Sure you're ready?" I asked, between her legs, on top of her, ready to enter her for the first time. "I know I want to, but if you aren't ready, we won't."

She nodded, fire in her eyes despite a little hesitance, and spread herself wider for me.

I grabbed my hard cock and guided it toward her opening. Gently brushing the head against her entrance, I leaned forward and kissed her. "It's going to stretch you," I told her, with no source beyond my reading. I hoped they were right. "It's going to hurt a little at first, but it'll be easier if you try to relax, and then it'll start feeling good. And if you need us to stop, or to change something, you'll just tell me, ok?"

Swallowing hard, she nodded again, took my face in her hands, and kissed me.

I pressed into her. She was so hot and wet that I almost lost it after the first inch. "Oh, you feel so good," I told her through gritted teeth. I stopped once I reached her maidenhead, both to hold myself off and to let her get used to me. "I love you."

"I love you," she echoed, starting to smile. She shifted a little, adjusting to me, her face concentrated. "They said it was like a tampon, but it's not. This is weird."

"If by weird you mean amazing, I agree," I grinned, ducking my head to kiss her cheek. She was beautiful under me, her hair messy against the pillow, the angles of her face casting shadows in the half-light from the parking lot outside.

She kissed my mouth. "You're being really patient."

"We have the rest of our lives," I pointed out, trying to distract myself from the heavy feeling in my balls.

"Is that how long it's going to take?" she asked, moving against me, trying to draw me in deeper.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said, which was true. I didn't tell her that I didn't think I'd last very long once I had broken her seal and taken her fully.

"Just do it all at once," she suggested, biting her bottom lip a tiny bit. "So we can get to the good part quicker."

"Ok. Let's do it." She nodded, so I pulled back, then thrust forward as hard as I could.

"Oh!" she cried out as I tore through her hymen, sinking balls-deep into her. Her face shifted, pain and desire competing, and she grabbed me tightly. Her eyes were closed, her teeth gritted.

It took everything I had not to just lose myself inside her right then and there. Her tightness around me was all-consuming, a fog of sensation, and I wanted nothing more than to slam myself home a few more times and empty my balls into her. I forced myself to stay still. "I know, sweetie," I gasped. "I love you. You feel so good--"

"You're so big," she moaned, her hips shifting as she struggled to accommodate me, not helping forestall my orgasm.

I took a deep breath, willing myself still, focusing on her face until she began to relax, opening her eyes. "It's ok. There we go. Let's try moving a little." Pulling back just a touch before sliding back into her, I shuddered. The base of my spine was jolting, my cock electric, my balls charged. "I might not last long," I finally confessed, starting to babble. "If it isn't good this time, I promise I'll help you with my mouth after, I want you to come, I want it to feel good for you, I--"

She grabbed my head and kissed me, her hips rising to mine, and when I tasted her hunger, my self-control broke. I began to stroke in and out of her, her tightness gripping my cock, our combined wetness easing the way. Every time I bottomed out inside her, I was sure my balls would betray me. It couldn't get any better than this, could it?

Before long, she was pushing back against me more and more, her hips rising and falling with my thrusts. She groaned and grabbed my butt, trying to pull me even further into her. "More, more!" she demanded, and I slammed into her harder, my balls slapping against her. I couldn't help but speed up, lost in the haze and heat. I felt her groan, distantly remembered something about a clitoris—

I picked myself up to look at our joining place. Sure enough, there was her nubbin, flushed and swollen, but there was our joining, too, my cock pistoning in and out of her, her taking all of me so deep, becoming mine, and seeing it almost tipped me over the edge. I looked back at her face, admired the sheen of sweat on her brow as she pushed herself onto me. She was so beautiful. Reaching down, I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

She reached up and pulled me back down to her, kissing my mouth hard, moaning into me. I arched my back, starving for her, ready to explode inside her, trying to hold out just a little longer, and her breathing got harder, her cries more intense—

As she screamed out, her legs locked around me, forcing me deep inside her. Her orgasm rippled around me, pulling me in, and I couldn't wait anymore, couldn't resist the intensity of the feeling, our joining, her desire for me, my desire for her, our belonging—

I emptied myself into her, jet after jet of my seed bursting out of me. Each wave brought more, and she took it, rocking against me as I came hard inside her. "Oh, I can feel you, I can feel you," she groaned, "it's so good, so hot--"

With a grunt, I pulled almost all the way out, then snapped my hips forward, slamming my cock all the way into her. I wanted this feeling to last forever, the complete surrender, the complete joy, the complete pleasure. I wanted to spend the rest of my life making her come and then giving her everything I had. Her inner walls continued to stroke me, and contraction after contraction sent more of me flooding into her.

Finally, I let the last of my load go, shuddering on top of her while she held me. I could feel her contractions slowing, too, still occasionally rippling along my cock. I didn't want to pull out. I wanted to be held like this forever, joined with my favorite person in the world.

She laughed a little, smacking my butt with one hand, and with one last thrust up at me, she stilled. "Oh, wow."

I grinned at her and kissed her mouth gently. "That was amazing. I love you."

Sighing, she kissed me back. "Ditto." An idea sparked behind her eyes. "Can we do that again?"

"In the morning," I offered, a heavy fatigue setting in. "Yes, please."

"Not right now?" she murmured, a little disappointment coloring her voice.

"Need a break," I murmured. "But I want to. And I love you." I rolled off her, reluctantly pulling out, and kissed her forehead. Before I knew it, I was asleep again.

-

I woke to her hand on my cock, working me back up to a raging erection. It was still dark outside. I groaned a little, feeling myself swell as she stroked me.

She leaned over and kissed me hard. "I need you again," she murmured. "I need to feel you inside me."

Nodding, still half asleep, I rolled on top of her and slid myself into her pussy, still slick with our combined fluids. She let out a breathy hiss, and I stopped, jolted awake. "You ok?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah, just excited," she whispered. "It feels so good."

"Sometimes people are sore after their first time," I said quietly. "If it hurts, we should stop, ok? I don't want to hurt you."

She kissed me deeply. "It is a little sore. But not in a bad way."

Propping myself up on my elbows, I kissed her back, slower this time, and began to move gently inside her. I wanted to make this time last longer for her. I'd read that sometimes wives could come more than once, if husbands kept at it. A slow build increased my chances of putting off my own climax. Maybe this time I could wait out her waves.

It felt so peaceful to lay there with her this time, kissing and occasionally talking as we enjoyed each other. I kept my movement light inside her, trying not to think too much about the wet heat of her, the tight grip of her pussy around my cock.

She stroked her hands down my back languidly, pushing her tongue into my mouth as we kissed. The wet heat of our mouths together mirrored our joining, and I felt myself swell a little inside her. As much as I wanted to make this last, my animal self was waking up. Raising myself up off her, I lengthened my strokes. She groaned, arching her back and pushing up against me with each thrust, forcing me deeper.

It wasn't long before the familiar sensation rose up, my balls tightening, getting ready to give her my seed. "You feel so good," I panted, trying to keep myself steady, trying to stick to a rhythm.

Reaching up, she kissed me hard, pushed up against me harder. "You too, I love you, I love your cock--"

"I can't—"

"Don't," she answered, her face intent, her eyes locked on mine, "don't wait, do it, come inside me—"

Her words brought me to a bright cliff, and I hovered on the edge for a few more seconds, the pressure building as I started to boil over. "Oh, I'm gonna," I warned her, "I'm gonna come in you—"

"Give it to me," she moaned, her hips moving with mine, her body wild under me, "oh, I want it, I want your seed inside me, let me feel you—"

Her desire tipped me over, and a few thrusts later, I buried myself balls-deep inside her and let go with a shout. The spasms began to pulse through me, my seed erupting so violently I thought I'd pass out, and I couldn't stop, grinding into her even as I came, jerking erratically against her.

"Oh, yeah, come in me!" she exclaimed, and another wave tore through me, bringing up more to flood her with. I thrust into her over and over, filling her, wanting to prolong this moment, the edge of pleasure so sharp it was almost pain. I could hear myself grunting as I claimed her, as my virgin bride became my wanton wife. I loved the way she begged for my cock, the keenness of her want. I loved the way her pussy felt around me, the way we were built for each other, the perfection of how we fit. I loved the way her wetness accepted me, the way my hardness opened her, the way she hungered for me, the way I longed to join with her. I had never felt this kind of belonging.