Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting my eyes, she reached up to kiss me lightly. I kissed her back, withdrawing gently from her pussy and settling in next to her. "You are so important to me," I murmured, taking her into my arms.

"Bet you say that to all the girls," she grinned lazily, giving me a peck on the forehead.

"Only the ones I'm married to." Somewhere in the back of my mind, another reminder fired off. "Um, you should go try to pee so you don't get a bladder infection. Sometimes the . . . fluids get into a place they shouldn't be."

"You're going to be asleep by the time I get back," she smiled, stroking my face lightly with her fingers. "Don't think you're getting out of cuddling so easily."

"Why would I want to get out of cuddling?" I asked, eyes already closing.

She laughed and kissed my mouth, then moved away. I heard her rising from the bed before falling into another dream.

-

I woke up to morning light, my cock painfully hard, in sheets stiff with the products of our evening, the room aromatic with our joined scent. Full of new confidence after our first two times, I rolled over and kissed her shoulder blade, then her neck, circling my left hand around her breast and pressing my cock against her backside. "Sweetie?" I asked quietly, trying not to tickle her ear with my breath.

"Mmm?" she mumbled, turning toward me. Her eyes were closed. I reached out and rested my hand on her belly, and she sighed happily, turning to kiss my mouth.

Despite my best efforts to restrain myself, I kissed her back harder than I'd intended. She blinked awake, smiling sleepily at me. "You still want me," she grinned.

"Always," I confessed, kissing her more lightly this time.

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in, pushing with her other hand to encourage me to get on top of her. "Then you better come take me."

I parted her legs, kneeling between them, and kissed her again, stroking her arms and sides and belly with my hands. Shivering, she took my face in her hands and kissed me over and over. I teased her with circles around her nipples, not quite touching the areola, and she bit my bottom lip and groaned.

"Let me taste you this time?" I asked, sitting back on my heels so I could see her face.

Looking down, she shook her head faintly, suddenly shy. "I'm kind of . . . messy down there. I did go clean up, but I haven't taken a shower yet, and it seems like every time you touch me, I get . . . sticky."

"I like your scent," I told her, smoothing a hand over her mound. "But if you don't feel comfortable, I won't taste you yet."

"It's kind of weird," she hedged.

I tried to remember what the book had said. A bride may not have previously experienced the physical signs of arousal, such as faster pulse, sweating, and increased lubrication in the personal area. She may benefit from explanation that these are all perfectly normal. "Wetness" is in fact key to a fulfilling and maximally comfortable experience for the wife. If she is not experiencing this, the husband should engage in further arousing activities or use a store-bought lubricant before attempting penetration. "You're supposed to get wet," I assured her. "So we can both enjoy ourselves."

Conflicted, she looked up at me nervously. "I just don't want you to get grossed out."

She really didn't know how much I loved the scent of her, the feel of her. I smiled encouragingly, meeting her eyes. "It's not gross. It's normal. I want to do it. I won't pressure you if you're not comfortable. But I love your wetness." Reaching out, I stroked her lower lips gently with my fingers, enjoying the light moisture already forming there. "I loved touching you before. I love the scent of you on my hands. I want you all over my face too."

Trembling lightly, she stared at me, eyes intense, breathing beginning to speed up. I met her gaze steadily, tracing her clit between my thumb and index fingers, loving the way she felt, imagining the taste of her, imagining myself surrounded by her, mouth on her pussy, her thighs open for me, letting me taste her intimately—

"Please," I murmured, my voice low and a little shaky, barely recognizable to my own ears. My desire for her was devouring everything but the electricity between us. "Please."

She nodded wordlessly, opening her legs wider for me, and I moved on top of her, kissing her hard, still rubbing her clit. She gasped as I kissed my way down her neck, claiming her. I licked around each of her nipples, letting go of her pussy to prop myself up on both arms, and she shuddered, crying out softly. I took one nipple in my mouth, lightly pinching the other, and her hips rolled up against me. I spent some time there, raising and lowering the intensity of the stimulation, trying to find what she liked best.

Stroking a hand down her belly, I nestled my fingers in her pubic hair, feeling her hips rise as the palm of my hand grazed her clitoris. Her sharp inhale made satisfaction glow inside my chest. I was going to please her. I shifted to kiss her mouth lightly, and was gratified to feel her hunger. It was time.

When my lips connected with her pussy, she cried out. Overwhelmed with joy and want, I traced her lower lips with my mouth. I loved the tang of her scent, the soft moisture of her. She tasted so good, felt so good. I circled her clit, tapping the underside with my tongue, and found that the taste was a little different here, bright and coppery. As I pressed my mouth to her, she pulled in another breath, pushing up. "Mmm."

Seemed like she liked that. I covered her clit with my mouth, licking slowly and steadily at the underside, and she arched up again, grabbing at the sheets. Hypothesis confirmed. I brought my hands up her thighs, holding them open as I began to move my head up and down.

It could have been an hour or a minute I stayed there, surrounded by her, feeling her wetness on my chin, tasting her, content and yearning. I felt myself growing more and more aroused, the faint friction of the sheet rubbing against my cock as I shifted to meet her. My tongue was tired and my cock was hard. A selfish part of me didn't care about giving her an orgasm, just wanted to pull back, turn her over, and take her roughly from behind, mating like the mammals we were.

A low groan from her refocused me. It wouldn't take long now. How could I give her more sensation, tip her over the line? Book recall time. "The nerves that meet in the clitoris travel up the inner thighs. Some women may enjoy touch to this area." Check. Should I put a finger inside her? Probably not without asking. I pulled back just little, resting my cheek on her thigh as I caught my breath.

She let out a sigh. "Are you grossed out?" she asked timidly, her voice rough, stroking my hair.

I shook my head, still panting a little. "This is really good. I love going down on you. But I wanted to ask. Can I put my fingers inside you? While I'm licking you?"

Something in the air shifted, and her hand on my head paused. I lifted my head, and she let go of me, not answering. Wait. I sat up, concerned. "Sweetie?"

Her face was shy and . . . scared? . . . her eyes heavy and wide on mine. It was time to switch gears. I grabbed the sheet and brought it with me, covering her as I settled in at her side, holding her. "I'm here," I told her, nervous. "What's going on?"

She didn't answer immediately, but she did snuggle into me, draping an arm over me. I held her close. "This is . . . a lot," she finally said, her breath warm against my collarbone.

I rubbed her back, pulling the sheet up further to cover her shoulders. "Yes."

Burying her head in my shoulder, she started crying.

Did the book say anything about this? I tried not to panic. Had I hurt her? "First intimacy can be overwhelming even for well-prepared marriage partners. It is important for both spouses to communicate clearly and kindly, and to be prepared to respond to fears or concerns that may come up." Ok. Just be with her. Maybe I'd done something wrong. Maybe she just needed a minute. Either way, the answer was for me to listen and try to help her.

"I love you," I told her quietly, still rubbing her back. She tightened her grip on me, sobbing. "I'm going to stay with you, ok?"

She nodded, and I resolved to wait this out with her, whatever "this" was. After a few minutes, her shoulders stopped shaking, and she let out a big breath.

"You ok?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah," she murmured, still not looking at me. She drew back, hurriedly wiping tears off her cheeks, then off my chest.

"What's going on?" I tried to keep my tone neutral and gentle, no matter how worried I was.

"Nothing," she swallowed, a light tremor passing over her.

A jolt of anger surprised me. I'd been really patient, even though I was freaking out. And now she was lying to me? I took a deep breath. She was clearly freaked out too. I had to keep letting her know she could trust me. "It's not nothing. You can tell me. It's ok."

"I'm so embarrassed," she confessed, tearing up again, and she pressed her face to my shoulder, hiding again. At least she was hiding in me, with me. I had to remember that.

"It's ok," I repeated. What was she scared of? Why wouldn't she tell me? I shook my head a little, trying to clear it. I was getting ahead of myself. Maybe there was something major going on. Maybe she'd just gotten overwhelmed the way lots of newlyweds apparently did. Assuming this was a catastrophe wasn't going to help. "You know nothing's going to make me love you less, right?"

She nodded, but then shook her head. "I thought I did?"

That made me smile, despite myself. "I love you no matter what. I'm really scared that I might have done something wrong and hurt you. Can you tell me? Please?"

"I want this," she murmured. "I want it so much. It felt really good when you were . . . you know."

"Licking your pussy?" I filled in naughtily, wondering if the shock of honesty would help.

Starting to smile, she swatted my chest. "Yes. You know. Eating my pussy and making me feel so good I almost came all over your face."

"But something got scary."

"Yeah," she admitted. "I don't know what it was. I just felt so . . . open. Like you could hurt me if you wanted to. And I know you don't want to. But some kind of circuit somewhere blew out, and then I didn't know what to do, and you wanted to go inside me, and I just shut down." She pushed out a sigh. "I'm sorry. I feel really stupid."

"Not stupid," I said, the terror in my chest finally starting to settle. "I was just nervous that maybe I pushed you too hard. I really wanted to . . . you know. . . and maybe I wasn't patient enough."

"You know? Not for sure," she teased. "Maybe . . . own me with your mouth and lick my clit and make me come over and over again?"

I laughed, almost relieved.

"But no," she continued, more serious now. "It wasn't you."

Nodding, I kissed her forehead again. "What should we do next time? So you don't get scared? Or so we can stop right away if something isn't right?"

She reached up, her hand behind my head, and kissed my mouth, a long, lingering kiss. "I'll try to say something. Before it gets that intense. And you can ask." She joined her mouth to mine again, pressing herself close. When she drew back, she was a little out of breath. "Is it too weird to keep going?"

"Not for me," I answered, feeling my cock perk up at the thought. "But are you sure you want to?"

Reaching down, she took my cock in her hand, stroking me, and sealed her mouth to mine. "What can I say? Feelings are sexy," she smiled as she drew back.

I moved on top of her, rolling her onto her back, and kissed her gently. "And you're going to tell me right away if you need us to take a break, right?"

"Deal," she confirmed in a sigh, as I settled my mouth to her nipple. "Ohhhhh. You too."

"Will do," I agreed, working my way down her body.

Before long, we were back where we'd left off. She was squirming under me, her hands in my hair, my mouth and tongue where they belonged, pleasing her. My stiff cock longed to join with her, but there would be time for that later.

I felt her excitement rise, her hips moving, and she moaned, grabbing my hair and pulling my head up. Good. She was directing me. I refocused on the area she'd moved me to. I wanted so much to please her. The intimacy was reverberating through me, the desire and joining and powerful draw. The scent of her, the feel of her under me filled me with lust. My balls were heavy, my cock aching. I couldn't be—

But I was. Before I knew it, an ache pulsed through me, my whole body tensing, and the sheet beneath me was wet. My seed burst out of me, spilling hot and sticky against my belly. I redoubled my efforts to make her come, the ripples of my own orgasm pushing me forward, making me rougher and more desperate for her.

"Oh, I'm going to—" she warned, "Oh, I'm going to—"

Her thighs closed around my head before she could finish, muffling her cries, but I could still hear her crying out as she came. I loved the strength of her, the loss of control, the intensity of her feeling. It echoed in me. She echoed in me. I wanted to be exactly here always, riding over these powerful waves with her, in her, for her. I felt my cock start to grow again.

After a long moment, her legs fell away from my ears. I wiped my face on the sheet and sat up, reaching instinctively for her leg to steady us both. She was breathing deeply, eyes closed, face flushed. The sight of her nude body splayed in front of me filled me with happiness and humility. Her trust, her vulnerability . . . please help me be whoever, do whatever she needs.

"I love you," I murmured, bending to kiss her knee.

"I love you," she exhaled, her belly rising and falling with a sigh. "That was so good."

"Glad you enjoyed."

She lifted her head slightly, eyes half-closed. "Mmm. But it looks like maybe it should be your turn now."

"Nah, I'm ok." I didn't want to tell her I'd come already.

"Hmmm. What if I want you to bury yourself in me and take me however you want until you come in me?"

I smiled half-heartedly, still embarrassed, still horny. "I'm not sure how that'd work. I came when I was licking you," I finally admitted. "You're so sexy that I'm starting to get hard again. But I don't know if I can go again."

"We can't have your seed going to waste," she admonished me, but her tone was light. "It belongs in me, not all over the sheets." She sat up, stroking my cock, and I felt it stiffen as she traced her thumb over the head. I exhaled heavily.

"Yeah?" she asked, flirting. "Not sure if you can go again?"

I groaned, watching her work me back up to a full erection. "Might be wrong," I conceded, right before she cupped my balls in her other hand and my head fell back involuntarily. "Ohhh."

"Ready to take your wife?" she asked, kissing my mouth. I laid her back against the bed, taking my cock in my hand.

She squirmed against me as I guided my cock to her entrance, sinking into her slowly. "How are you?" I asked, stopping as soon as I noticed a bit of discomfort flit across her face.

"It's still kind of . . . sensitive," she answered, a light shudder shaking through her. "This is intense."

"Should we stop?" I asked her. "We can."

She sighed. "I know. But I want your cock in me stretching me open all the time. I want to feel you inside me all the time. I want you upside down and sideways and every which way until I can feel your seed shooting into me—" A quiet moan broke loose from her lips as a tremor jolted through her. "Oh, please. Please."

"Please what?" I asked her, my voice low and strong, almost unfamiliar to me.

"Please . . . I want to come again. I want to come while you're inside me. Make love to me?"

Her words lit a fire in my belly, and I grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head with one hand. "Are you ready?" I waited, still inside her, for her answer.

After a moment, she pushed her hips up to force me deeper inside her. "Oh, yes."

I pulled back, then thrust forward hard, my balls slapping against her butt. "Ready to take me?" I asked her. "Ready to take all of me?"

Groaning, she put her arms around my neck as I moved back, then into her again. "Yeah, give it to me," she panted, starting to move together with me. I built up, bit by bit, and soon she was moaning "give it to me, give me your cock, take me hard—"

I slowed, grinding myself into her. "Ok if we try something new?" I asked. "Something that might feel a little different?"

"What did you have in mind?" she asked, running her hands down my back to grab my butt, pushing me down into her.

I thought back to the description I'd read. "If you get on your hands and knees, I can kneel behind you. I can go really deep that way."

Quirking her eyebrows, she turned to roll over. We both groaned as I slipped out of her. "You better get that cock back inside me soon," she demanded, pushing herself up onto her hands and knees, shivering a little.

"Like this?" I asked, pressing my cock gently against her, barely parting her lower lips.

"More," she moaned, "more," and I pushed forward slowly, steadily, loving the low sound she made as I opened her bit by bit. As my cock sank into her, she reached back for me, and I grabbed her hands in mine.

"Oh, you're so good," I panted, holding her hands tightly. At this new angle, her pussy gripped my cock even tighter, and I was trying not to lose myself so soon.

"I feel really . . . full," she said, cautiously backing up to push me deeper. "I want it, but it's stretching me."

"Let's take our time." My voice sounded strained even to me.

She laughed a little, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she looked back at me. "You're not going to last much longer."

"I'm trying to wait," I exhaled, "but you're so tight like this. It feels so good."

"What would you do if you got to decide?" she asked, eyes glinting. "If you knew that anything you did would feel good for me too?"

I pushed out a heavy breath. "Do you want me to tell you or show you?"

"Show me." I thought I detected a hint of nervousness, but her voice was firm. "I want you to take me exactly how you want."

"You have to tell me if it doesn't feel good for you," I gritted out, trying not to think about my animal instincts, the throbbing in my head and my balls telling me to mount her, take her roughly, explode inside her. "This can be . . . a lot . . . for the wife."

"I'll tell you," she said, then pushed back hard, propelling my cock into her. A small noise of discomfort escaped her throat, but she kept pushing until I was bottomed out inside her. She took a deep breath. "Ok."

I pulled back a few inches, and she groaned and hung her head down. "Mmmmm."

"Coming back," I let her know, and sank into her again. This time, the sound she made was pure pleasure. "I love being all the way inside you."

"I love it too," she breathed, sliding forward, then back again. "Are you going slow on purpose?"

Busted. "Yeah," I admitted. "I'm trying not to come too soon."

"What if I want you to?" she asked, her voice low and sultry. "What if I want you just to lose control and take me hard and fill me up with your seed?"

"Then I'd do this," I grunted, pulling back and then slamming into her fully. The wet heat of her streaking along my cock felt amazing.

She yelped, her grip on my hands tightening. "Oh, yes!"

Letting go of her hands, I grabbed her hips to hold her in place and thrust into her hard. "You're mine," I told her, beginning to move in and out.

"Yeah I am," she declared. "And you're mine. You don't do this with anybody else."

"Only you," I affirmed. "Only you. I only want you." It was true. Nobody else could complete me and hold me and challenge me like she could. Nobody else had opened to me the way she had, joined with me and accepted all of me. I wanted everything about her, the strength and wisdom and imperfection, the beauty and the rage and the stillness and the joining—