Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was grunting under me as I pounded into her, my balls slapping against her each time I thrust, and the feeling of her pushing back onto me was astonishing. "Fill me up," she moaned, "yeah, like that," and I could feel her hunger for me. I sped up, slamming into her so hard I worried it might hurt her, but she only gasped and lifted her bottom to push back against me, speeding up her motion. "You feel so good!" she exclaimed, and I reached for her, turning her face back toward me with my hand on her cheek. I kissed at her mouth, still pumping into her, wild with need and ecstasy, and she arched up into me with a low sound.

I groaned, the pressure building in my balls, my cock harder than it had ever been, my need throbbing in every part of me, my whole body tensed—

"Give it to me," she demanded, voice powerful, and I wanted to come more than I had ever wanted anything in my entire life. The tension was nearly unbearable, the need for release rising. "I'm going to," I managed, "I need you, I need you--"

She moaned loudly, her wetness soaking my thighs and dripping off my cock as I powered into her. "Touch yourself!" I demanded, and before long, her fingers were on her clit, my balls slapping against them as I moved in and out of her, taking her hard, ready to flood her.

The intensity of her sounds increased as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm, until finally she cried out, her inner walls spasming against me, drawing me in. "Give it to me!" she begged, coming all over my cock, "come in me!" and I couldn't hold off anymore. Her pussy rippled along my length, loosening and tightening, my cock swelling in preparation—

"Take it!" I exclaimed, as I was undone again, giving her everything. My seed wrenched out of me, spurt after spurt erupting into her, each pulse jolting through my whole body. "Oh, take it, take it all!"

She cried out and pushed back hard against me, forcing me balls-deep into her, the hot, wet friction sparking another nearly-violent wave of pleasure. My balls contracted over and over again, so hard it almost hurt, sending my seed deep into her.

As the last aftershocks of my orgasm faded, I exhaled heavily, an unexpected laugh bubbling up from my chest. She pulled her hips away from me, groaning slightly as my softening cock slid out of her pussy, and flopped onto her back on the mattress, grinning over at me. "We're pretty good at this, yeah?"

I laughed again, sitting back on my heels, still a little dizzy. "I don't have anything to compare it to. But yeah, I think so."

She reached out a hand toward me, and I moved forward to kiss her fingertips, taking in the sight before me. She was so beautiful. I loved her face, flushed and ecstatic. I loved her hands, light but strong. I loved her hair, her eyes, all dark and desired. I loved the scent of her, the look of her, the wash of light and shadow across her body. I loved the way she drew me in, the way I felt about her, the people we could be together. She was joy and trial and trust to me, and my heart was full. The honor of being her husband was thrumming through my veins every time I breathed, in every moment life pulsed through me.

"I love you," I told her quietly, pressing her hand to my cheek. "I am always going to love you. I am so grateful for you."

"Yeah, all that," she winked, and kissed me. "So are you going to crash, or are we actually going to go see Niagara Falls?"