Wedding Night

Story Info
Two loving brides share a passionate first night together.
1.9k words
4.45
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucie's eyes fluttered dreamily as she leaned on the bed in front of the tufted headboard, surrounded by pillows, watching Carla pour a glass of wine for each of them. Carla looked radiant in her white bridal gown, just as she had done at the altar. She was a few years older than Lucie and had a wily look of mischief about her, a sparkling glint in her eyes that shone brighter than ever as she handed Lucie her wine. Lucie for her part was the very picture of a beautiful blushing bride. She had been saving herself for this moment. For the one woman she had vowed to share the rest of her life with. There had been one or two kisses and flirtations, when she was in college, but Lucie had always vowed that until she was serious things would never go any further. Almost from the moment they had met, she had known Carla was the one. On their first date she had surprised her with tickets to the theatre. The fact that her favourite musical just so happened to be on that night was supposedly just a coincidence. Since then she had spoiled Lucie at every opportunity, regularly bringing her bouquets of flowers or wining and dining her in the most fancy and expensive restaurants like she was royalty.

Carla couldn't believe her good fortune that such a precious gem of beauty could be hers and hers alone. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" she had asked many times over the preceding weeks. She didn't want to put any pressure on Lucie. She was still a young girl after all, who had never even been with another woman intimately before. She didn't want her to commit to anything until she absolutely felt ready, but each time she assured Carla in her soft dulcet voice that this is what she wanted. And now the night had come. If Lucie had any doubts or anxieties she certainly wasn't showing them.

The glasses tinkled together and each of the women took a sip of their wine, gazing into one another's eyes, both resplendent in their matching white gowns.

"I've been waiting my whole life for this," Lucie trilled softly, "I love you~".

Carla smiled, knowing those words were hers now, and would never belong to anyone else. She leaned in toward her luscious young bride and their glossy lips met in a long, sensual kiss, infused with the notes of the wine. They had already kissed earlier that day, after saying their vows, but Carla sensed Lucie had been nervous then. Her movements were stiff, perhaps not wanting to show too much affection in public. She knew not all of Lucie's family approved of her committing at such a tender age. Now though, without the watching eyes on her, she allowed herself to relax into it, closing her eyes and letting her tongue mingle with Carla's. After a minute or so they broke apart and Lucie retreated to her wine with a bashful smile. She reached out and stroked the front of Carla's bridal dress with the rim of her glass. Carla smirked and took Lucie's drink from her, placing it on the side table beside the bottle, along with her own. The bed gently creaked under her shifting weight as she shuffled back over to Lucie, scattering the rose petals spread across the duvet.

Their lips collided again, with renewed passion. Taking the lead, Carla reached behind her lover and tugged at her hair ties, releasing her cherry brunette locks that had been styled into an elegant bun for the ceremony.

"I feel like I'm in a fairytale," Lucie chuckled as her hair cascaded down, framing her glowing facial features.

"You are a fairytale," replied Carla, in a deep husky tone, "kiss me."

Lucie had not heard her speak quite like that before and it excited her. She trusted Carla completely and was happy to oblige her request. After they had kissed some more Lucie let her lips wander, pressing them delicately into the crevice of Carla's neck. Carla lifted her chin, sighing with pleasure, then looked down with a slight gasp of surprise as the younger woman planted a kiss in her cleavage. She responded by slipping down her shoulder straps and withdrawing her arms to peel away the fabric of her dress. As she reached around to unhook her bra she found Lucie's hands were already there. The devious part of her wanted to ask Lucie if she was sure she had not done this before.

Carla watched Lucie's reaction with a playful smirk as her bra cups fell away, exposing her firm, fleshy breasts, nipples already hardening in anticipation. She was a generously busted woman and knew that many would have been jealous of the position Lucie was in right now. Lucie was quick to show her appreciation, placing graceful kisses on each globe before her lips settled on Carla's nipple.

"Mmmmm, that's right~ suckle my t- oooOOoohh good girl~"

Carla's fingers instinctively curled in Lucie's locks, not that the younger girl needed any encouragement, as she went to work on one side and then the other, mixing gentle flicks of her tongue with more vigorous strokes before taking Carla's whole nipple into her mouth, making her groan with pleasure. Eventually Lucie's glossy lips crested to meet with her newlywed lover's in another deep kiss.

"Your turn," Carla whispered breathlessly, reaching for Lucie's shoulder straps.

Lucie blushed and smiled, allowing Carla to help her out of the top part of her gown and unhook her bra as she had done for her. Lucie's chest, though somewhat more modest, was no less beautiful, blessed with the silky tautness of youth. Teasing her, Carla lightly traced her tongue around Lucie's small pink areola, making several delicate circles before pressing her lips down in a tight seal and suckling hard. Letting out a soft gasp, Lucie closed her eyes, fondling Carla's thick charcoal brunette locks. Her other nipple received the same treatment before the pair's lips came together again, their warm bodies moving together in tandem.

"Lay down my princess~" commanded Carla.

Lucie leaned back into the pillows, bending her knees to spread her thighs as Carla lifted the hem of her dress. She bit her lip watching the vixen's expert fingers toy with her, making circles through her panties. Even through the layer of cotton it was clear how wet Lucie was already getting. She couldn't help but let out a moan when Carla finally pulled the fabric aside, exposing her sensitive shaven pink folds, and dipped her fingers in. Her gaze rose to meet with Carla's and she was greeted with a fierce carnal expression that made her heart flutter. With a salacious smile Carla reached for Lucie's underwear and tugged.

"I want to see if you taste as sweet as you look."

Lucie nodded with a whimper, wriggling to help Carla pull down her pants. Carla's eyes continued watching Lucie as she went down on her. It wasn't long before she'd drawn more moans from her bride. Soon ripples of pleasure crashed through Lucie like nothing she had ever felt before. Her body convulsed, breaths becoming less steady. She was not so innocent as to have never touched herself, but nothing could compare to the skilled tongue of another woman. Finally she gripped the duvet tight, nearly bucking into Carla's face on the bed of rose petals as the last tidal wave washed over her and she lay panting in the warm afterglow. Carla crawled up into Lucie's embrace and the pair kissed, sharing the sweet flavours between them. It occurred to Lucie in her dreamy state that the sight of Carla's face smiling down at her was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

"I want to return the favour," she whispered.

Carla grinned. "I was hoping you'd say that. But first I think it's time I saw my princess naked~"

At this Lucie blushed deeply. She had never been fully undressed in front of another woman before, and yet she didn't feel the least bit anxious or afraid. Perhaps it helped that Carla had already glimpsed her most intimate parts. Her wedding dress was now little more than a scrunched band of white fabric that encircled her waist. With Carla's assistance she lifted it up off her head, allowing every inch of her luscious, unblemished figure to be witnessed for the first time. Lucie chuckled, self-consciously batting her eyelids, but made no attempt to obstruct her lover's view as Carla feasted her eyes on her treasure. She hadn't meant to stare quite so much but luckily Lucie didn't seem to mind.

"Do I get to see you naked now?" she asked.

Carla's mischievous smile returned. Not needing any further invitation, she stripped out of her gown, letting Lucie view every inch of her curvaceous form. It was safe to say that any remaining innocence her nubile bride might have had left was well and truly corrupted by the sight, which was just as well considering what she wanted Lucie to do next. With her tits gently swaying, Carla shuffled up to the tufted headboard, reaching over to the side table to retrieve her glass. As she settled back into the pillows she took a swig of wine and spread her thighs wide apart. Lucie could see she was soaking.

"Come here my princess and serve your queen."

Carla's fiery gaze and husky tone of voice made Lucie whimper again. She crawled toward her lover and took a deep breath before burying her face in her warm wet folds. Initially Carla guided her with her free hand, before quickly moving to fondle her breast instead as she was pleasured.

"Ooooh, yea yea yea- thaaat's right~ like that, oooOOOoo FUUUCK"

Carla's wine sloshed in the glass she was still holding as she threw back her head, still trying to comprehend how the pretty young girl with fluttering eyes she had met on a chance encounter that evening could be so perfect, or so skilled. Even now, doing something so indecent, she looked so sweet, as though nothing in the world could tarnish her. Soon raw carnal desire washed all other thoughts out of Carla's mind. Her words devolved into groaning and swearing as her body convulsed, Lucie's tongue at work deep inside her. With a tight grip of encouragement on Lucie's locks she reached her crescendo. Her moans softened and as she lay back into the headboard, Lucie began delicately planting kisses along every curve and contour of her body.

"If you're my queen, then I have to worship you don't I," she trilled.

Carla watched for a while with a smile, sipping her wine. Lucie was a fast learner. "Come here," she said eventually, shifting and returning her glass to the side table.

Lucie did as instructed, crawling up to meet Carla's lips and letting her tongue tangle with her lover's again. After another minute or so of deep, sensual frenching, she sighed happily and laid her head on Carla's warm bosom. Carla kissed her on the forehead. "Are you tired yet?"

"No," said Lucie, twisting her head to look up at her.

Carla's eyes lit up with the mischievous glint that she knew only too well. "Good. Then maybe we can think of some more ways for you to serve me."

Lucie chuckled. "I'm sure we can think of something."

The newlyweds gazed at each other passionately. Already this night was perfect, and it was only just beginning.