Bare Necessities

Story Info
Olivia considers baring it all.
1.5k words
4.61
5.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenelopeX
PenelopeX
47 Followers

It was the last business in the little strip mall. Bare Necessities. Olivia pulled into the parking lot at five minutes to ten, the opening time according to the salon's website. She was hoping to have a few minutes alone with the proprietor. A woman was just unlocking the door right at the top of the hour as she walked up to it. Good. At least a moment of privacy.

"Good morning," the woman said cheerfully as she held the door open. Olivia was grateful for the warm reception. Then the woman asked if she had an appointment. Olivia told her no, that she just had some questions.

"I'm Michelle," she said, offering her hand. "What can I do for you?"

Olivia shook Michelle's hand.

"I was thinking about getting a... Brazilian. I've never had one but..."

Michelle offered her a friendly smile. Her warmth was obviously natural, and Olivia supposed she was used to dealing with embarrassed queries from women who had never had their pussies waxed before. Her face was round and pleasant. Her hair long and blonde. Her curves, displayed in her thighs and her derriere, suited to her short stature. She was objectively alluring, Olivia thought, despite having no particular attraction to women.

"What makes you want a waxing?" Michelle asked her simply.

"Well... I think my husband would like it."

"I see. And he's indicated that he likes that?"

"Not exactly... it's just that... he doesn't..."

The woman looked at Olivia sympathetically.

"Oh. Oral? Is that it?"

Olivia blushed. Michelle laughed easily.

"Don't! I've heard it before."

Olivia heard a car door just outside and glanced nervously over her shoulder. It was just someone leaving.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I just feel very self-conscious here and discussing this."

Michelle reached out with an easy touch. Now there did come the sound of the door. A young brunette walked in and began browsing the products on the wall.

"Tell you what. My last appointment is at five-thirty. We close at six, but if you like you can come back and I'll lock up behind you and we can discuss this further in private. No one will walk in."

Olivia knew her grateful expression said it all.


She was back, just before six. Michelle was just finishing up with another client. As Olivia hung up her coat she heard the door being locked behind her. With a broad smile, Michelle led her to the back room. There was a table, obviously for the person to be waxed, but the woman sat on a sofa and motioned her to do the same. There, a little chit-chat. Then, Olivia asked her a question.

"Does it hurt much?"

"A little," Michelle conceded, "but it's not that bad. I get waxed every four weeks."

"Why do you do it?"

"Because I have way too much bush otherwise," she said with a laugh, "and just keeping it reasonably trimmed is a hassle."

The Michelle looked at Olivia frankly.

"So he's not going down as much as you'd like?"

Olivia blushed and nodded.

"Let me ask you this, Sweetie. Do you suck your husband's cock?"

Olivia grew wide-eyed and nodded again.

"Do you like sucking his cock?"

She mumbled an affirmative.

"And do you sometimes get a hair in your mouth?"

Now she smiled and said that indeed that happened.

"So the problem isn't your pussy, the problem is your husband."

Olivia looked at Michelle earnestly, not disagreeing. Then the woman told her to go ahead. Olivia looked at her, not understanding.

"Let's get a look at the issue," Michelle said. "You only have to take off your pants and panties."

She looked expectantly at Olivia, who felt like a deer in the headlights. But then Olivia stood and, feeling reassured by Michelle's easy gaze, which remained directed at her face, eased out of her pants. Then she stepped out of the black panties she'd chosen. Only now did Michelle's eyes drift down to assess the purpose of her visit.

"Oh my," she said, "do you trim at all?"

Olivia admitted that she did, but just a little once every week or so.

"You've got a gorgeous pussy," Michelle told her with a big smile. Olivia blushed, perhaps as deeply as she ever had.

"It's the very same auburn color as your hair. Nicely proportioned, properly thick but not excessively so."

She looked frankly up at Olivia.

"Sweetie, if I had that bush I'd never get waxed again!"

"Oh my God!" Olivia said, stifling a laugh.

Michelle patted the sofa next to her. Olivia reached for her panties but the other woman easily shook her head and patted the cushion again. After hesitating, Olivia sat down.

"I'll wax you if that's what you want," Michelle told her, "but I don't think you should."

She ran her hand over Olivia's bare leg and smiled. The moment felt awkward to Olivia, yet she liked it. She was nonetheless surprised when Michelle's hand moved to the inside of her thigh, her lightly fingers moving down to nearly her knee and then up, up so close to her pussy but stopping ever so close. To her great surprise, Olivia felt herself getting slightly wet.

Michelle leaned in and softly kissed her, and Olivia felt the other woman's fingers running through her pubic hair. Then she felt a single finger running the length of her wetness.

"What are you doing?" she whispered breathlessly.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Olivia hesitated.

"No," she replied to her own surprise.

And then Michelle kissed her again, deeply this time, and Olivia felt a finger slide into her west pussy, eliciting a soft moan from her.

The other woman broke the kiss and looked at Olivia with a broad smile, watching the reaction as she softly probed her. Then she withdrew her finger, slick and wet. Olivia watched as she opened her mouth and out the finger in and sucked it.

"Very nice," Michelle said. "Makes me want more of a taste of you."

Olivia didn't understand until Michelle slid to her knees before her. Even as she looked down in amazement at the gesture, she surprised herself by opening her legs. Then she was gazing down into those big blue eyes. They peered back at here even as Michelle moved closer, opening her mouth and running her tongue across her lips. She paused briefly, so close, and Olivia could feel the warm caress of her breath. Her nipples stiffened. Her wetness increased. Then the other woman's tongue deftly slipped forward and softly ran the length of her wet opening. Olivia murmured a breathy 'oooooooh'. Fingers traced themselves so delicately across her thighs. The tongue danced and darted, doing wonderful things. She closed her eyes.

'God, a woman is eating my pussy,' she thought, then smiled to herself.

It was not like how Lloyd did it. Not at all. Nothing fast and furious. Not too much pressure. No thick fingers, probing hard. It wasn't that she did not like how Lloyd did it. Or had done it, as it were. But it was so soft and so perfect.

"I... I love this," she told Michelle.

The other woman rose until they were face to face, and then kissed her deeply, the taste of Olivia's cunt on her wet lips, a deft hand between her legs now attending wonderfully to her wet pussy. Then she slid like liquid back down and her mouth was again doing magnificent things to Olivia.

And now Olivia lost herself in the experience. She drifted off to a place of soft sensation and the building, the slow but unmistakable building of ultimate pleasure. At once she understood this threshold, this pending orgasm to be given to her by feminine attentiveness. And she wanted it, with openness and without reservation.

"Michelle," she softly articulated, looking down at the woman who was giving her oral sex. She could see a smile in return even as the mouth did not stop what it was doing. Those blue eyes flashed, and there followed a focused sucking on her clit that was perfect. And Olivia understood that Michelle knew it was perfect. She reached down and held the woman's head, her fingers in that lovely blonde hair, and left herself slip towards that edge of heaven. Then she was there. Waves of pleasure. Peaks and valleys and peaks again. Her body trembled then quaked and she moaned Michelle's name repeatedly, and in this blur of ecstasy she momentarily imagined the woman's voice moaning her name in the same fashion, and this intensified her orgasm. A long time passed before it had run its course. It was the longest climax of her life.

Michelle now rose and sat next to her, putting an arm around her and kissing her again. Soft, tender kisses.

"If you really want to be waxed, I'll do it," she told Olivia. "But why don't you take a few days to think about it?"

Olivia nodded her head in agreement.

Michelle looked at her with her head cocked.

"That was your first time with a woman."

It was an observation, not a question.

"My husband is very good with his mouth. But there's something about being pleasured by a woman that just cannot compare. I think maybe you understand this now."

Olivia nodded again.

"Good," she said, and kissed her again, "because when you come back we'll both get completely nude. And after I enjoy your pussy again, you're going to lick mine."

Olivia audibly sucked in a breath. And then she smiled. She smiled broadly.

PenelopeX
PenelopeX
47 Followers