All Comments on 'Wedding Night Ch. 01'

by Gaia_Lorraine

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
check your category

gay stories are more popular in the gay category

Gaia_LorraineGaia_Lorraineover 17 years agoAuthor
Wrong category?

A Zero vote because you thought it was in the wrong category?

The structure, the grammar and the writing is worth nothing?

Shame on on you!

And you don't even have the guts to reveal your nickname :(

RobHammerRobHammerover 17 years ago
The Right Category

Hmmm, I didn't know that gay (male) stories had women as the lead sexual role! Learn something new all the time ;)

When I'm looking through the group sex stories, I'm happy to find the ones where the boys like to play!

Listless_LilyListless_Lilyover 17 years ago
Nicely Done!

SO hot! You beautifully captured the confusing, chaotic sensations of group sex (and YES it's in the right category...). The only thing better than one man is two! Great job, Girl, keep 'em coming!

susurrussusurrusover 17 years ago
ignore the first comment

You'll notice that everybody but this one guy (yes, it's undoubtedly male) refused to tell anyone who they are.

It's a fine story. It's the price authors have to pay for Lit not having a category for bi male stories.

You ever notice there are hardly ever complaints about all the group stories where the women get together? Hence, the assumption that the zero vote was from a closed-minded guy.

Keep it up. Don't let people like that tell you the kind of stories to write.

Bring on Chapter 2.

golfernutgolfernutover 17 years ago
very nice

i liked this story very much Lorraine. I personally think it is in the right catagory. I cant wait to read the next part. You are a very good writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck you gay assholes, author is a bossy dyke

All the stupid wimp men supporting this story need to suck a big dick and shut the fuck up, licking cock and swallowing balls, gobbling and shit.

I can understand if women find it funny to see their husband turning into a dick sucking fairy, coz after that, that asshole wont have shit to say. I think women find it disgusting to see two bearded men kissing. ANyway, women hate gays coz they know most gays hate women and also coz they cant manipulate them with their slimy cunts. However, most women find it funky if their husband is exposed as a cocksucking queer wimp who not only watches them fuck another man but also sucks his dick, coz then he is finished. YOu're through, dummy.

If you are a man into that shit, why not just cut the woman out of it and go find a big dick to suck on and choke on.

Anyway, why should a reader not give a story a zero. If you watch a bad movie by a good director, are you gonna say, "Oh but the lighting and the editing was good? Fuck that. This author is a bossy dyke, I presume.

SiennaSiennaover 17 years ago
Well done!

I think this story is brilliant! It holds no punches about the parts of real life we tend to hide under the carpet. These situations happen and the authors "experiment" works for me. Well done! Superb literature and I can't wait to read more of this continuing saga.

Gaia_LorraineGaia_Lorraineover 17 years agoAuthor
Fuck you gay assholes?

Thanking you profusely, anonymous, for your last comment. Writing is about provoking the reader and you have just proved to me that I succeeded :)

I was thinking about introducing another woman into the scene but just for you I have decided to keep the current formula going. In fact even hotter than the last! Gotta keep that zero-voting gun of yours in action.

As for gays, the few I have met I have found to be far more sensitive and of more loving mind than certain homophobes such as yourself.

Let me put it this way... I would not trust you if I was alone with you, you have the aura of a rapist :(

ratman2ratman2over 17 years ago
well done hun

Well DONE! and to the first commenter....screw off dude this is a good story :)

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonabout 17 years ago
Screw that dumb ass

Very well written. Very stimulating.

laplappapillonlaplappapillonover 14 years ago
variety is the spice of life

I came upon this by accident, I had added you as a favourite on the strength of your poetry and "the window cleaner" and have just gotten around to the rest of your stories.

Wedding night is unusual, titillating and surprising. I don't generally read stories with gay male reference, it isn't my thing, but somehow I enjoyed this one. Your poetry is exquisite and all your stories varied, funny and exciting. keep it up lass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous