All Comments on 'Wedding Party Ch. 01'

by drdick694u

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jer14jer14over 17 years ago
I liked it a LOT

Very nice, looking forward to part 2

myoteammyoteamover 17 years ago
WELL DONE!!!

Very well written!!! I can't wait to read 2, 3 and 4. I thought the grammar and syntax were great. Dawn says "he's smart and sexy" so I guess she likes it too...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gooooooooood

Pretty Good!!! Just don't keep us waiting too long for part 2.

AJO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Any idea when part 2 or another parts will be out?

newtype2525newtype2525over 11 years ago
outstanding!

This was a wonderful start to what looks like an incredible series! 2006 is a long time ago! Not so long that you can't come back and give us something new. I do hope that some day soon you can come back to writing another great chapter like your other stories have been so far.

Cheers!

Newtype

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

This has to be one of if not the most erotic stories I have read so please write the next chapters soon!

fishgetterfishgetterover 5 years ago
Gone ?

The good doctor must have left the world. Twelve years is a long time to be AWOW ( away without writing ). ;)

\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start

Look forward to more great chapters. Keep going

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
What tantalizing tale!

OMG - where's the sequel? All these options for torrid sexual interactions give you so many options! With your writing ability - you may lead our minds with some Tit a-lating (could not resist) lustfully consuming episodes!

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

Surely there has to be follow ups!?

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 2 years ago

You can't stop now!!! Hells bell man. Get writing, that's an order!!!

Trvlman7Trvlman7over 2 years ago

Can't wait to read the rest of the story. Hurry up and post it PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's close to twenty years since this was posted. It seems obvious to me that there won't be anymore.

I hope nothing untoward happened to Dr Dick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

racist bastard author probably got shot by the husband of some cum dumpster he was trying to fuck with his tiny little black micro-penis.

Dklover56Dklover565 months ago

Loved it. You should keep going with this one. Could be a book in there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous