Wedding Planner, Lesbian Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of sexual curiosity, I kiss her clitoris and she gasps. That's a bit too far on my part. I go back to kissing her mound and the area near her labia. I even take peeks at her open cunt. Fluids are seeping out and threatening to drip on the floor. Her nipples are erect as well.

"I'm going to cum if you keep this up."

"Do you need to?" I ask.

"Might as well. We're so close to the finish line and my face will look amazing for the family portraits. You know, the afterglow effects of an orgasm."

I pull her crotch on each side, spreading her labia wide, and I see her pinkness and small hole. Fluids are dripping onto the floor from how wide I'm spreading her. Seeing her this aroused is doing wild things to my emotions. As I've mentioned, I've known her for months as we planned this wedding and I've always respected her. She's charming to be around and she has a great sense of humor. Something about that adds to the overwhelming titillation I'm feeling.

"What about the groom?"

"He won't mind. In fact he'll think it's super hot later tonight when we consummate our marriage."

This is the moment when I start to envy her -- truly and deeply envy her -- not for money or beauty, but because she's free of society's shame toward sex. Her mask isn't like the average woman's. Her view of sexuality is that it's God's gift to humans and meant to be shared. I've always wished that I could be as confident as her. Maybe this is my chance.

I stroke my tongue on her labia and taste her fluids, which is surprisingly sweet, and this makes her gasp. I'm too embarrassed to look at her, but I know she's looking at me. This is sexual service under the guise of doing my job. When my tongue strokes around her clitoris I can feel her muscles tense and she holds herself still. When my tongue plunges inside of her, she moans my name.

Speed is an important factor here and I think that's what makes this enthralling for us. The conversations and footsteps outside grow louder as the clock ticks and people are hurrying during final preparations. I think Nicole likes that we're rushing, that we're racing against the clock as she's getting her pussy eaten before the 'biggest moment' of her life. Those were the exact words she used during our previous conversations when planning this event. That it's the 'biggest moment' of her life and I could tell that she meant it. My sex is throbbing down below for the same reason, because giving a woman an adult act while adrenaline is pumping is an insane combination.

My tongue plunges in and out, which gets the most reaction out of her. She's dripping down my chin and I'm sucking every drop. My first time eating pussy is hers. How lucky am I? My hands squeeze her thighs and her body keeps on tensing.

"Yes, yes, swallow it."

Nicole's orgasm hits a few seconds after her warning and she trickles like a leaking faucet. I keep on sucking, drinking her. I think if we were alone together and had complete privacy, things would have been different; I would have liked to savor the moment, or perhaps negotiate whether I'd even swallow or not. But this is how life happens. It's what makes sex fun, that sense of spontaneity.

"We found the replacement bra you're..."

The voice stops after rushing into the walk-in closet where I've finished eating pussy. I'm so fucking humiliated that I can't bring myself to look at the person. I keep my face buried in Nicole's crotch. But I recognize the voice. It's a woman named Pamela, one of the bridesmaids who's prim and proper and works in the financial sector.

"Thank you, we'll be right out," Nicole says.

I can hear Pamela's footsteps scurry away after catching us in the act. I've never been so embarrassed in my life, how will I face her later? I look up at Nicole, my mouth flowing with her juices, her taste resting on my tongue, and she looks at me and smiles. Her smile is a simple one, yet it conveys a lot. She's thanking me for helping with the botched wax job situation, along with the orgasm service.

11:32 am -- Issue: The Mother Again

The guests are taking their seats and I'm making sure the photographers are ready. Music is playing, strings and violins, classy stuff. People are manning their positions and my adrenaline is high. I'm doing my job accordingly, but this is also an audition for future jobs. It's not good enough to be satisfactory, I need to impress, and so far I'm thrilled with the results.

When I step inside the resort to check on the bride and groom, Mrs. Habsburg is walking toward me with a scowl on her face. I know that look of ferocity. She should be thanking me for pulling off this miracle with all the delays from last week. Instead she's getting ready to explode, even while wearing an extravagant dress.

"May I have a word?" she says.

"Yes, of course."

"Follow me."

I feel my career slipping away as I walk beside her. The fact that she wants to go someplace private is an ominous sign because she thrives on belittling people in public where she can exercise her authority over others. Going private means it's something next level.

Mrs. Habsburg opens the door to a private bathroom which sparkles and gestures for me to enter, which I do. She enters and locks the doors. There's a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"I have spies, you know. Staff, bridesmaids, people tell me things. I just found out what you did with Ling and my daughter. Seriously? Are you kidding me?"

"Please, let me explain. I never did anything with them before, it was all a circumstance of..."

"We hired you to organize a wedding," she says. "Not to corrupt my wholesome daughter and her best friend."

"Can I explain myself? There's an explanation for this."

She walks toward me and I take steps backward, until my back is against the bathroom wall and we're standing face-to-face. I can feel her breath on my face.

"May I?" she says.

Even though I have no clue what she's talking about, I just agree. I've worked so hard the last many years, being an assistant for Jacques Pierre, now doing my own thing. Of course I'll give her whatever she wants because of how powerful she is.

Mrs. Habsburg reaches down and lifts my dress and slips her hand beneath my garment. She's standing upright, looking me straight in the eyes, with her hand on my sex. There's no fear in her eyes. This is a pure powerplay on her part.

Despite all I'd done this morning with two women, I hadn't masturbated at all, I hadn't cum -- it's not something professionals should do when there's a tight deadline -- so I'm pent up like a dam. Even her touch is a welcomed relief and the slightest thing can set me off. Her palm cups my sex. Then she uses two fingers, which makes me gasp so loud that my breath moves the hair around her face.

"So this is what Ling and Nicole have been fighting over," she says.

"No, no, you have the wrong idea."

"Ling said that you fingered her. I confronted her and she confessed. A different source said that you were on your knees for Nicole a while ago. True or false?"

"It's true... but... please stop."

"Why?"

"Because I'll cum if you keep doing that."

This lights something deep within Mrs. Habsburg, something primal, and perhaps something long forgotten. She's breathing harder on my face. Her breaths are becoming deep and heavy. She moves her fingers in and out. She'd never done this before, I can tell. It's new to her, something foreign, but she learns quickly. Perhaps she's doing to me what she likes doing to herself. Her fingers attack my sex and we both let it happen.

I cum on her hand and it's a total relief. Not just for today, but for the last few weeks of non-stop stress. Everything comes out and it ruins my undergarments and wets her fingers. She doesn't stop. In fact she likes doing this to me, it's a different type of power than what she normally exercises over people. In all honesty, I think it's what she's always wanted to do to someone and I predict we'll be doing this again in the future.

When we're both finished, she looks away in a rare moment of shame, then she pulls her hand and goes to the sink. She washes her hands with soap, not saying a word. I remove my soaked undergarment and throw it in the trash because I don't have pockets and I can't wear them. I use a paper towel to dry between my legs. When she's done with the sink, I wash my hands.

"I'll see you outside," she says.

Her voice is somber, almost kind.

"See you outside."

"And another thing, keep this between us. I'll add a small bonus to your fee."

"Of course, Mrs. Habsburg, and thank you."

She looks down and then unlocks the door and exits. I dry my hands and head outside to the beach as the event is starting. The bride and groom are about to make their walk. I should be focused on the wedding as it's happening, but my attention keeps shifting to the three women I'd had sexual interactions with today. Nicole walks down the aisle, Ling is standing to the side, Mrs. Habsburg is sitting in the front row with a proud smile.

A gentle breeze blows. A warm one and it goes up my legs. No undergarments.

The End

be well and take care of yourself

vote / comment / follow

12