Wedding Reception Roulette Pt. 04

Story Info
The reception's over, and Room 201 gets heated up again.
1.4k words
4.57
14.7k
22
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor stayed busy for a while, setting up the other 7 anonymous suck and fucks. They were just anonymous, with no incest involved. Judging by the satisfied smiles as each person returned their key cards afterward, it looks like everybody had a fucking good time. His scheme done for the night, Connor rejoined the reception.

When he returned, his cousin Allie Stevenson grabbed him and pulled him onto the dance floor for a slow dance. She clung to him, shifting her hips in little wiggles, feeling the growing bulge as her movements elicited the response she was hoping for.

She purred in his ear, "Mmmmm, getting a hot, anonymous fuck was amazing, and it has made me so wet, I'm virtually dripping. I need another hot fuck and suck, and since Room 201 is no doubt paid for the rest of the night, how about we go up there in a little while? It looks like the reception is ready to wind down."

Connor smiled and was happy to hand her a key card. As Allie predicted, the bride and groom took their leave, it started to wind down, and soon the banquet room was quickly emptying.

Allie sidled up to him, whispered, "See you upstairs Cuz," then made her way to the elevator.

Connor begged off an invite from a couple of guys to join them and go and get a lap dance at the nearby strip club. He made his way to the stairwell, looking around to make sure he was not observed, then up the stairs, and to Room 201.

He slipped inside, and there she was. On her knees, her big tits jutted out proudly, and her face was eager and full of lust. From having sampled her charms he knew she had a mouth like a Hoover, true cocksucker lips, and a sex drive as big as all outdoors. She had dialed down the lights to cast a mellow glow over her body.

"Right over her Connor, let's get it going."

In moments his clothes were on the floor, and his 8 inches pointed towards her mouth. Allie licked her lips, she knew her way around a cock, she knew she gave first-class blowjobs, and she was proud of that fact. Having a guy's prick explode in her mouth always gave her a heady sense of power, and she quickly took in Connor's dick.

Connor let out a pleasured growl as Allie's talented mouth swallowed him down, she was the best cock sucker he'd ever had. She let him nestle in her throat for a few moments, pulled back, and started to ride his pole. The sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth really ramped up her natural high sex drive. Her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to Connor's dick, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of his cousin's wet, sucking lips.

Allie wanted to give Connor the best grip she could deliver, she had one hand down at her pussy, wildly masturbating, while her other hand cupped his balls, giving them gentle squeezes.

Connor could feel the rise, oh yeah, he was gonna explode, "Gonna cum baby, gonna flood your mouth, FUCK!"

Allie's frigging fingers took her over, she felt her orgasm grab her, she moaned around the cock, her mouth tightening down to the ultimate gripping receptacle, sucking at him like a Hoover, the true cocksucker lips milking his shaft, and Connor let out loud grunts as his cock let loose.

Allie's mouth was awash with his creamy explosion, the hot blasts peppering the roof of her mouth and streaming over her tongue, her mouth filled, she quickly gulped it down, and another rush, and still another. He was really pent up, just like he had saved it up for her. As she moaned and swallowed around his prick, she wondered who it was that had been her anonymous suck and fuck.

After Allie drained his prick, Connor said "Your turn baby, how do you want to be eaten?"

In response, Allie took to the bed, hands, and knees, her glorious rump upthrust, and cooed, "My favorite way!"

Connor did indeed know her favorite way, he got his face in between the spread of her thighs, kissing all over her cunt, making her fuckhole a heated tunnel. Allie adored getting eaten, Connor knew exactly what she wanted, as his tongue slid into her creamy slot, teasing at the clitoral hood, Allie purred as he felt him nibble gently on her pussy lips.

She felt his tongue start that glorious slide, all over her smooth, bald taint, mmmmmmm, then, oh fuck, yeah, his mouth was at her asshole, and he settled in for a serious case of eating ass.

He slicked up a finger and drove it up her ass, oh fuck, it made her feel so nasty, just a depraved little slut cousin and she gave voice to it.

"Fuck, I'm a slut, an incest-driven slut cousin, make me cum, then fuck me, I need to get it all!"

Connor slid two fingers into her cunt, and with the fingers in her ass and pussy pumping back and forth, he sucked his clit into his mouth, his tongue swiping at it.

Allie could feel the locking up, and she exploded, cumming three times in a row, holy fuck, she felt like she was hallucinating.

Her pussy was still having little mini shocks as she felt his cock ram right into her, taking her in a hard rush that made her growl. She loved being taken forcefully, it always made her extra hot, and he rode her hard, letting his cock soak in the hot wet depths.

Allie howled out as she came quickly, once the first orgasm was out of the way, the rest just tumbled in. Connor was happy to do so, and Allie got a long, hard fuck, since his cock had just drenched her mouth, he was going to be building back up, and Allie took full advantage of it. Her first orgasm smacked her with a force that left her breathless, her cries and grunts of orgasm filling the room, and another wave came for her, then another, they became nonstop, and Connor felt her juices splashing all over his cock, bathing his prick.

"Pull out then ram it in up my ass, you know how much I love it!"

Connor was ready, when she took it doggy style, she always had him stuff her ass to finish off, and her hands reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. In one smooth motion, he pulled out, ran his cockhead along her taint them buried it deep, letting out a loud grunt at the feel of her extra tight ass gripping his prick. He started to stuff her with hard, demanding plunges, buggering her with a full 8-inch stroke, his orgasm starting to gather.

"Ummmppph, unnnggghhh, ohhhh, ummmm," were all the sounds Allie could make, her mind was in such a wild rush of sensation, she reached down and started to masturbate furiously, eager to make her ass the ultimate tight grip. All she had to do was think about how Connor had taken her lower cherries on the night 6 months ago, a day after her 18th birthday, deflowering her cunt then busting open her ass virginity, and she screamed as her holes started to spasm crazily, cumming like a bitch in heat.

The super-tight grip, the pulsing of her ass walls was the ultimate, and Connor roared like a lion as his cock was milked wildly, and he jetted a thick, creamy load, flooding Allie's tight dark back door.

Allie felt the hot bloom deep inside her, mmmmmm, no matter where he exploded, her 3 holes adored that rich cream flooding them.

Connor was still revved up, what with having claimed Mandy's virginity, and anticipating his upcoming encounter with his sexy Auntie Vanessa Hannan, and Allie's talented hands and mouth bringing him back up, he rode her to his last orgasm of the night. With his need to recharge, Allie got the long, hard ride, after Allie had sailed through multi-orgasms, his cock was blazing with sensation as he got off a meager load, his cock having been well-drained.

They flopped down, virtually passing out from the wild sexual rush.