Wedding Reception Roulette Pt. 05

Story Info
The reception's over, Connor's ready for his Auntie.
2.2k words
4.58
11.2k
19
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

Connor awoke, he looked around, the bed was empty. He had hoped that Allie might still be there for a good morning fuck. He saw a note she had left him, it read:

"Hey my sexy cousin fucker,

"Wish I could have stayed overnight, but my Mom wanted me to wake her up this morning, as she needed to get to work on the early shift, and she's not an early riser. So, I regret that I am not there to get another round, but, I am always ready to get you into my body again. The sooner the better, lover.

Yours in lust,

Your slut cousin Allie."

While Connor was tempted to stroke out his morning load, he decided not to. He was going to save it up for his MILF Auntie Vanessa, and burn up his pent-up lust on her.

*****

Mmmm, mmmm, fuck, fuck..."

At that very moment, his MILFY Aunt Vanessa was pumping her hips up and down, she had her Ben Wa balls stuffed securely up her wet pussy, and her fingers were ticking at her sensitive asshole. Her mind focused on Connor, she had known that he wanted her and with her husband away, she wanted to indulge his wants, and for that matter, hers.

As the pressure began to build, Vanessa focused on stripping his down, seeing a hard cock straining for her hot holes, and the feel of his hard length being surrounded by her eager, talented mouth. Since giving out her first blowjob when she had been 18, to an 18-year-old classmate, she had given out over a thousand blowjobs.

Her daddy, her uncles, and her two brothers had been treated to her tight teen mouth, and every boyfriend had gotten sucked off, they were getting a mouth that knew its way around a hard cock. She was addicted to getting that hot warm male cream spewing inside her mouth, tasting the rich goodness than swallowing it down.

As her body was reaching the verge, her mind had Connor on top of her, giving her a good, solid fuck. She imagined looking down to where they were joined, seeing his dick, shiny wet with her juices appearing then disappearing, spreading apart her overheated cunt, and the jarring thrust as he buried his cock, again and again.

In that scenario, Vanessa cooed, "Fill me, Connor, make me cum all over your dick!"

That did it, and as her mind had Connor let out a roar, and the rich warm flood as he jetted his load into her, she went over, letting out squeals of pleasure as her cunt quivered wildly around the stuffing of the balls, fuck, fuck so good.

*****

Connor's smartphone chimed, and he saw the text from Vanessa.

"Hello, my sexy nephew,

I am lying in my big bed, having just cum, my fingers stroked me to climax. It was good, but it will be much better when you get to coax those wonderful waves of pleasure from me. Hope you are saving up a big load for me, our session won't be complete until I give you the best blowjob you'll ever get, have my sweet pussy licked, get my horny, eager cunt fucked and flooded, then get my ass well buggered.

See you tomorrow,

Your horny, very eager,

Auntie Vanessa."

Connor replied,

"My sexy Auntie,

I am indeed saving my dick, my balls will be full and ready, and I will give your holes all the fucking you can handle. I've wanted you for so long, you were my stroke off fantasy, and every time, I would blow a gusher! Now at 22, I want you more than ever, here's what's waiting for you!"

Your eager nephew,

Connor."

Reading the sexy text had given him a case of stoneware cock, he attached a dick pic and sent it off. When he got the reply, it kept him rock hard.

"Mmmmmm, my sexy nephew, after seeing that solid club you got, I just fingered my cunt to orgasm again, god, seeing that stiff beauty, I can't wait to have it stuff my cunt, and drain all your hot spunk. Tomorrow, at 1 PM, I want you at my door, hard and ready!"

Connor decided he'd better get up and start getting ready for the day. He avoided taking a shower, that was one of his favorite stroke-off locations. He was soon dressed and checking out of the Hilton, behind the wheel, he concentrated on driving home, savoring what would occur tomorrow.

*****

It was a minute to 1 PM, and Connor was knocking on the door. The door opened and there she was, god, the sight made Connor's dick rise up like a crane. She was clad in an ankle-length, diaphanous nightgown, whose translucent fabric did nothing to hide the voluptuous, naked curves of the body beneath.

She was looking at the growing bulge, she turned to him and purred, "Nice to see I'm the cause of that!"

She led him to the bedroom, the heavy drapes were drawn to shut out the daylight. A couple of candles cast a mellow glow, she turned to him and her big full lips just made for cock sucking, gave him a mischievous smile. Her huge dark eyes were full of lust-driven need, she lifted off her nightgown in one smooth easy motion, and Connor's dick was harder than ever.

She was voluptuous, not fat but full-bodied. Her big full tits rose and fell with her breathing, her tummy had a slight swell down below her belly button. Her hips swelled outward nicely, perfect for having a man with a hard cock settled in between them. She had gotten herself waxed before the reception, and she was still nicely bald, the tight little pink coin slot tucked between her full, supple thighs. She smiled, her cunt was still a nice tight ride, ready to go, and Connor was about to enjoy the ride.

She lay back as Connor struggled out of his clothes, those wide, full hips, her bare, nut-brown thighs spread wide for him.

''Get over here Connor, lick my tight little pussy.''

He hurried to do her bidding. The plump brown lips of her pussy were parted, revealing glistening pinkness inside. Her bare, bald look inflamed his senses. As he lowered his face towards them, he was so close he could smell the heady bouquet emanating from within. She reached down, using two fingers to part her lips for him. She was soaking wet.

"Lick up my juices Connor, taste my need."

Connor dived into the wet, seething heat and a copious flow graced his tongue, he gulped it down as his tongue wriggled around inside. He wet two fingers in the running juices and drove them in, enjoying Vanessa's loud grunt of pleasure. Connor loved the yielding, slippery feel of her hot vagina as he fingered it.

"Don't forget to lick my clit while you finger fuck me, my sweet nephew!"

Incest, oh yes, incest, nephew fucking Auntie filled his mind. She grabbed his head and held it tight as he immediately began flicking her pliantly erect clitoris as he had learned from previous girlfriends. It didn't take long before Vanessa's hips began rocking ardently and he could hear her breathing getting heavier, so he licked faster and fingered her harder.

The more fervently Connor licked and finger-fucked her, the more ecstatic her response was until she was humping her pussy hard against his mouth, gasping and grunting passionately. Finally, he sensed it was time and switched to the flat of his tongue. He pressed hard against her clit and made the quick circular movements she had taught him while fucking her with his two fingers as fast as he could.

"Oh you cunt licker, keep eating my fucking cunt!" Vanessa cursed breathlessly.

The way she said it, and the fact that she pulled him by the hair hard against her bucking pussy, Connor knew she was anything but angry. Now he really was rocking her world, oh fuck, so hot, then her whole body stiffened, her breath catching as she moaned deep in her throat.

Vanessa could feel the swirling rush, and her ass shot up off the bed, she was cumming. She let out a shriek of pleasure, her body convulsing once, twice, three times and he could feel her pussy contracting around his fingers.

"Now, I need another orgasm, get your cock in there, and fuck me!"

Connor quickly crawled up her amazing body, he felt her hand wrap around his dick, positioning him, and with a hard, forward thrust, he felt the heat and the juices around his cock, she brought her legs up around his waist and closed herself around him, pulling his rampant cock into her right to the balls.

Vanessa purred as his 8 inches spread her open, she pulled him all the way in, his balls smacking against her ass. The tight embrace of her tunnel gripped him, wrapping around his aching hard cock, she hungrily accepted his entire length, her womanhood clenching around his shaft.

Vanessa brought her legs up around his waist, and growled, ''Fuck me, fuck me like a slut, use my cunt as your own personal cum receptor!"

Connor was happy to do so, and Vanessa was as hot in bed as her Spanish heritage, as Connor happily laid the bone to her. God, the tight feel, she was tight as a virgin, her cunt was slick and oven hot, splashing his dick with the hot oils of her well warned up cunt. Her fuck hole had adjusted quickly to the rhythm of taking his cock deep inside her. The juicy, dripping cunt had made the fucking rhythm so fucking enjoyable, with her legs around his waist, she levered her wide, full hips upward to meet his lustful plunges.

Vanessa Jones loved taking a younger man and showing him the ropes. Before she met her husband, when she was still living in Spain, she'd done it with her 3 younger brothers, initiating them into manhood when they reached the age of 18. It gave her such a rush of lust, to ride them, taking their virginity, feeling their cocks building up, and the rushing flood of cum as they erupted, getting off the first load of their sexual life deep inside her.

When she had been eager to make a move on Connor earlier, she was mindful of the fact that if they were caught, her husband would take a very dim view of the proceedings. Now, with him away on his business trip, she was free to let her younger, adulterous feelings run free. The fact that she was committing adultery, and committing it in her marriage bed just added more fuel to the fire, Vanessa's shrieks, grunts, groans and mewls of supplication filled the bedroom, as Connor's hard cock was power fucking her pink hole, oh yeah, she could feel the beacon of orgasm coming fast.

Vanessa could feel the tingles filling her womb, moving upwards, right on the edge, the tingles flooded her cunt, she felt her buttocks tighten up. Her arms and legs drew around Connor's body and clutched at him tightly. Her body jerked and writhed, being bombarded by waves of orgasmic pleasure, her scream filled the room as she exploded, her hands were clawing at his back, her head shot forward, and her teeth clamped around his shoulder, biting down as her cunt started squirting.

Connor gasped in pain and surprise when he felt Vanessa's mouth on his shoulder, the teeth sinking into his flesh. Like he was being marked as her own personal sex servent. As the pain of the bite registered, it sent bolts of pleasure ripping through his body, and with loud grunts and growls his cock went off, thick ribbons of cum were shooting out into the welcoming fuckhole of Vanessa Hannan. Their bodies were writhing together wildly, bonded in a wild bonding of hot, implacable lust.

Vanessa kept him on top of her, not willing to let him go until she was sure he had deposited every drop. She released him and he rolled on his side, his shoulder throbbing from the bite, damn, she bit down hard. Connor wondered if she did to her husband.

Vanessa got up, cooed, "Stay right there Connor," and she headed out. First stop, the bathroom, where she douched, Connor's load was huge, and she didn't want it pouring out of her and staining the bed. She swathed a towel between her legs and went into the kitchen, she got an ice bag, filled it with cubes, and went back towards the bedroom. She had just been so overcome with lust that she vented all her needs. She was a biter and a scratcher when she was overexcited, and she had been very overexcited.

In the bedroom, she applied the ice, saying, "Hold the bag here. Connor, I was just so wound up, I'm a biter and a scratcher when I get that wild, I just reacted as I normally do, marking the body of my lover."

Connor sighed with relief as the cooling bulk of the ice bag settled onto his bite mark, and they lay quietly together in the darkness.

Vanessa said, "Next time, I will rein in my natural desires to bite and scratch. I don't want you walking out at the end of the weekend as a walking wounded. Spoon me for a while Connor, a little nap, then more hot fucking."

groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers