All Comments on 'Wedding Vows'

by BobbiR

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

Hell of a way to start a marriage. Wish I was there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

relax let the story flow.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow. What a horrible way to start a marriage. Why get married if you're both going to fuck around?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And everyone shared some lovely STD's!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Quotation marks are NOT optional.

.

Learn how to write a paragraph. When I saw the one starting with "I staggered to my feet...." that went on and on, I stopped and gave this a 1.

.

When Amy moved away was a good time to start a new one. When Amy returns is another, and so on.

ukrainianukrainian5 months ago

So very very HOT. Do not listen to the grammar Nazi who read and then pick your story to pieces. Far too often they post nothing but hate and no stories of their own. You have talent. This story needs a part two. Maybe an anniversary party for parents or other family. Very much looking forward too many more chapters. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
So this ISN'T your first attempt at writing?

I thought, from the standard of this attempt at writing, that it must be your first.

Imagine my surprise when I looked at your list of stories!

Has NO-ONE every told you how to show what is INTENDED to be "speech"??

It got so confusing that I gave up when I had to read passages through three times to work out what you were intending to say!

I didn't even finish the FIRST page!

I've been generous with 2*!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it. Touched on almost every one of my kinks. I’ll definitely be rereading this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, until it went guys sucking on guys….

SteveWallaceSteveWallace4 months ago

Wow, longest paragraphs on record. They make it hard to read, btw. Otherwise, wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous