Wedding Vows Plus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It might be a solid and practical decision." Julie groused. "But as an attorney I should have been in the loop. And Dave as an accountant might have some input."

"Mom, I was getting information and opinions. I have NOT made a final decision. Nor would I on something so important without at least getting your input." Abby said as she stopped and looked Julie in the eye. "We are on vacation. I was sharing some personal information with a friend. If you want to cop an attitude with me, we can go behind closed doors and have a little discussion."

Julie paled. "I'm sorry. I was out of line." she said. "Can we forget it happened? We should do vacation type things now. Business can wait until we get back home." Abby nodded, turned and resumed her walk towards their suite.

Dave was not sure what he could do to defuse the situation. "I'm thinking I'm going to get out of these jeans and put on some shorts." He said. "I want to check out that hot tub near us later too. I think maybe we ought to check the excursions they offer. It would be nice to see part of the country while we are here." He could tell neither woman was buying his banter.

When Abby came out of her bedroom a little while later, Dave did a double take. She looked hot. Her pert breasts were only flattened slightly under her sports bra. The only other article of clothing she wore was a skin tight pair of boy shorts. Her figure was fantastic. It was almost as nice as Julie's. If anything, she was slightly more muscular. "You are going out in that?" he asked, stupidly.

"What? It covers more skin than either of my bikinis." Abby said. "I applied lotion to my front. I need you rub some onto my back." She handed Dave the tube and turned around. Dave looked towards Julie who was just walking out of their bedroom. She just shrugged and smiled.

"Uhh maybe your mom should apply this." Dave said weakly.

"Dave, I told YOU to do it." Abby said. "If you see skin, I expect it covered with lotion. Start with my neck and work your way down." Abby grabbed her hair and held it up out of the way. "Go under the edge of my clothes a half inch in case they ride up a bit. I do not want to get burned." Dave began to apply the lotion with a couple fingers. Abby turned around. "Dave, quit being a pussy! Put some on your hand and rub it in. Do it like I told you. Cover every bit of skin you can see and a half inch under the clothes. And rub it in."

Abby giggled and turned around again. "If you need a demonstration on how I expect you to do it, fine. Only I will use a depilatory cream on you. Now get the job done." Dave got to work. Five minutes later Abby was coated with lotion. She smiled at Dave and reached out and grabbed his crotch to feel his erection. "Good. Now go put that to work with Mom. It is your honeymoon. Mom, I am not a total bitch. Enjoy!" Abby walked out the door.

"Damn, I feel like I was just manipulated."Dave said.

"Yeah, you were. But let's take advantage." Julie giggled. She took him by the hand and led him back to the bedroom.

Walking back to her family's suite, Abby crossed the pool area. She saw her mother and Dave in a hot tub with another couple so she altered course. "How was your paddle board class, Abby?" Julie asked when she saw her daughter approach.

"Super! You ought to try it. It takes a little practice to handle the waves. I got knocked on my butt about a hundred times, but that was fun too. We started in the lagoon where it was calm to learn the basics." Abby said. "It was almost like surfing with a stick in your hands in the waves. Totally cool." Abby recognized the other couple.

"Oh, hey! Sorry I did not recognize you. You are Natalie and John's parents, right?" Abby asked. They nodded and asked if their kids were coming back soon. "John is like totally rocking the waves. I can't believe his balance. Natalie said she wanted to make a couple more runs before she quits. She is a lot better than me. I thought I was in shape. Maybe getting wiped out so much took it out of me." Abby laughed. "You know, I almost forgot I can drink here! I am gonna get me a daiquiri. Anybody want anything?" Dave decided to get out of the tub and get him and Julie refills.

"So did you use that hard on I left you with on Mom?" Abby asked Dave when they got out of hearing. "Did you rock her boat?"

Dave was taken aback. "Abby, that is kinda crude and inappropriate. She IS your mother!"

Abby stopped and turned to Dave. 'You should know by now. You two have NO privacy. ZERO. Not from me anyway." she said quietly. "I want Mom happy. You too. I want you to know when Nat referred to you this morning as 'Abby's Dad' I felt a sense of pride. I really liked that. I sincerely love you being a part of our family. But make no mistake. I AM the alpha. I have the responsibility to lead. To make the decisions. For a long time it was just Mom and me. Now you are part of the equation. For now we are going to party. We are on vacation. If you want a serious, philosophical talk we can do it behind closed doors. Now is a time for having fun. Understand?" Dave nodded. "I want you to get in the spirit of things and get into the mindset that we will have fun. We are on vacation. Now let's get our drinks."

Back at the hot tub with a round of drinks. Abby told Natalie's parents how they were keeping track of each other's whereabouts with a destination log. Natalie's mother liked the idea. Natalie's father mentioned he wanted to try deep sea fishing and had made a reservation. He asked Dave if he was interested.

Dave demurred. "I have fantasized about that. Catching a marlin or swordfish. Fighting a big battle. But I am on my honeymoon. For this week, anyway, I think I better spend my time with my wife." Dave felt pats on his thighs on both sides from the two new women in his life.

Natalie showed up a bit later. "So you ditched me to spend time in a hot tub with my parents?" Natalie laughed.

'Nope, I was sore after being knocked on my ass so many times. I'm not as good as you are on a paddle board. I needed some booze. I just happened to find your folks sitting here with mine." Abby said. "Go get a drink and join us. Get me a strawberry daiquiri. They are pretty good. Want a taste?" Natalie took a sip and gave her a thumbs up. She walked over the poolside bar.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were..." Natalie's mother, Sue, began then stopped abruptly. Julie looked puzzled but did not say anything.

When Natalie returned her father, Bill said. "Did you know they live in the same city we do? Abby must go to Central High since you never ran into each other before." Natalie's mom watched her daughter submerge herself in the hot tub and sit very close to Abby.

"Yeah, i know." Natalie offered. "Her grandfather is a professor at the university too. Dr Swanson." Bill said he gets a lot of business through Swanson real estate doing renovations on homes. He primarily did new construction but the renovation business was a side venture that provided significant income. "But there are probably hundreds of Swansons around."

"Those are my sisters, Pam and Trish." Julie offered. "Pam's husband Ron is my law partner, too. We are a close family."

"Oh. I probably should not say this but your sisters can be a handful. Especially Trish. She seems to not like men much at all. Well, that is not exactly what I mean. She acts like men are beneath her. I generally have my partner deal with them." Dave snorted and barely concealed his mirth. He knew exactly what Bill was talking about. Both Pam and Trish felt, no, KNEW men were beneath them. Bill explained how his sister was an accomplished craftsman and expert in house renovation. But a force to be reckoned with who did not accept bullshit from anyone. She could handle Trish and Pam and they got along well, so he stayed away from their negotiations.

"Don't get the wrong idea." Natalie said to Abby. "Dad always makes it sound Aunt Bev is some mean, butt kicking dyke. She is sweet as can be and very feminine. She and her partner have gone to spas with Mom and me a bunch of times. I think she used to kicked Dad's butt growing up but neither will say that. They have worked together forever."

"You two seem to have gotten to know each other pretty well since we got here." Sue offered tentatively. Natalie said they left the teen dance club as it was 'lame' and sat outside talking for a couple hours while they had some pina coladas last night. Now Julie was catching on.

"I want to buy a waterproof digital camera. I saw one of the guys taking pictures with one." Abby told Nat. "It would be awesome to get some action pics of us paddle boarding or windsurfing. I want to put them on my facebook page. I am even thinking about buying snorkeling equipment. One guy I talked to said they sell all that stuff in the town for a lot less than here at the resort. We outta go check it out. Tomorrow is Sunday so the stores might be closed but we can go Monday. Just catch the shuttle into town." Natalie agreed and started to say something when Bill interrupted.

"No way are you going to take the shuttle over to that town by yourselves." Bill said. "I can't go Monday because I already have a reservation to go fishing."

"That's okay. Dave will take us." Abby said. 'He's 'Abby's Dad' now and will go along with whatever I want." Bill and Sue thought it funny she hadn't even asked him but assumed he would agree. Dave returned from the rest room not knowing what he had just been volunteered for. Abby explained. Dave shrugged and said maybe John would want to go also.

The girls began to feel the alcohol. "You going to the bathroom made me think of a song, Dave. Like that pina colada song." Abby said and began to sing, loudly. 'No peeing in the hot tub...Or kissing girls in the rain...If you like rum instead of soda, then you must have a brain..." She and Nat began to giggle. "We need more lines. Think of some." Natalie was singing softly as she thought about it.

"Oh, by the way, Dave." Abby said. "You did remember to put the plastic thingy out to tell the maid to straighten up our rooms, right?" Dave assured her he had.

"Yep. I took the 'do not disturb sign off the doorknob and put the plastic tab in the slot." Dave said.

"You did place it the right way around didn't you?" Bill asked.

Dave blanched, "Right way? I thought it was like putting up the flag on your mailbox. You know, the thing tells the maid to go inside." Bill shook his head.

"You must not have read the instructions. Red is like the 'do not disturb' sign. Green means go in."

"Oh, Fuck! I don't remember which way I put it!" Dave said.

Three couples in the hot tub next to them had obviously been listening to part of the conversation. "Hey guy! I couldn't tell either. I am colorblind, My wife turned it around for me." About this time Nat and Abby sat up on the rim and began to sing together...

"No peeing in the hot tub...No kissing girls in the rain... if you like rum instead of soda, then you must have a brain ...so let's have fun on our vacay... cause we finally got away..."

The people who were listening were now rolling in laughter. Abby looked at Dave. "Which way did you leave the plastic thingy? Red or green?" Dave admitted he did not know.

"OKAY! Let's do a version of truth or dare!" Abby said giggling. "Since you didn't pay attention to the instructions, let's make a bet! If you put the green side out you get off scot free. But if you put it red side out and the maid left without fixing the room, you shave your arm, chest and back hair off! " The other group cheered Bill and Sue were amused. Dave almost really did pee in the hot tub. He suspected Abby was setting him up.

"Dave here is my new stepdad!" Abby proclaimed to the other group. "He and my Mom got married yesterday. Come on Daddy! If you messed up you pay up! Mom will shave you. Take the bet!"

One of the women in the other hot tub yelled, "What about his legs? You gonna let him keep that hair? And his underarms? If he screwed up, he should lose that too!" Her declaration was met by cheers and giggles. Dave looked at Abby and shook his head slightly in a silent beg. She grinned, winked and nodded slightly. He knew then he had no choice but play along.

'I think it should ALL go! One of the other women in the next hot tub yelled. Nothing from the neck down!' she yelled.

"I can't inspect that!" Abby said giggling. "He's my new Daddy!"

"I CAN!" yelled the first woman from the neighboring tub. "I volunteer!"

"Aww come on!" Dave pleaded. "Isn't this a bit harsh?"

"Nope, if you messed up, you pay up!" another woman yelled. Then she started the chant, "Take the bet! Take the bet!"

"And we all get to see if he loses!" one of the women said.

"Nope!" Abby declared. "If he loses, my Mom takes the hair from his arms, legs and chest. It is up to her if she goes for underarm or..." giggling, she added, "anything further. Come on Dave! You are going to step up and accept the bet, aren't you?" Abby's look told him she was not giving him an option.

"Alright, I'll take the bet. IF I fucked up and put the plastic thing the wrong way around, I lose my body hair." Dave said. Eleven people between the two hot tubs cheered. Dave of course tried to smile like he was being a good sport while inwardly wanted to tell all of them 'no way in hell!" He started quivering.

Dave said he needed a refill. One of the guys in the other hot tub hustled to the bar for him and to get one for himself. "Damn man! You have a set of balls!" the guy said handing Dave his drink. "I'm not sure if I could have accepted that bet even if my wife said no sex unless I did.'

"Yeah, you would!" one of the other woman said loudly. "Matter of fact I love the idea so much I am gonna figure out a bet for YOU!" The others laughed.

"Fifty fifty chance!" Abby yelled and began to sing. Nat joined in. "No peeing in the hot tub...No kissing girls in the rain... if you like rum instead of soda, then you must have a brain ...so let's have fun on our vacay... cause we finally got away. We're gonna have some fun now...and we are all half insane." The drunks in the other hot tub took up the song. Natalie added, to her mother's frown, "And you gotta keep some clothes on, no running naked in the sand. Too many little kids around so ...no all over tan." She and Abby started giggling.

"You ready to go see your fate, daddy dearest?" Abby whispered into Dave's ear. To the others, she announced loudly. "Wow! I am getting snockered. I think I need some food!" They all decided it was time for lunch. Both families went their separate ways. Natalie and Abby agreed to meet in the dining room once they showered and got dressed.

"Did you have to do that?" Dave asked Abby when they stepped away from the others. "I mean in front of all those people?" He glared at her. With the alcohol he had consumed he did not conceal his emotions well.. He was obviously angry.

"Do what? " Abby replied. "Oh did I embarrass you?" Dave nodded and said "hell yes!!" Abby frowned back and said, "Would you have liked it any better if I announced I was going to spank you and then shave you if you had not paid attention and followed my directions? I did you a big favor. This way the result is the same and all those people think you are being a good sport. The one guy said you have big balls. And now if somebody notices you have no leg or chest hair you can truthfully say you lost a bet. Now lose the attitude."

"What's going on between you and Natalie?" Julie asked, trying to change the subject quickly. "Sue caught on to something and that is what clued me to pay attention. Do you two have a thing going on?"

"I don't know. I'm not even sure there IS a thing. I just like Nat. We are friends. Stay out of it." Abby said. Julie started to say something else but Abby held her hand up. "I'll tell you if something develops Mom, but for now, stay out of it. OOOH, look at that. Is that red I see on our door?" She giggled at Dave's crestfallen expression.

As they entered the suite, Abby took the plastic flag out of the door. "I don't want the maid stopping by while we are getting cleaned up for lunch. Mom, you brought your wax kit, didn't you?"

"You know, I did. You asked me twice while I was getting all my stuff together." Julie answered with a smile. She was obviously amused when Dave squeaked, "WAX?". "Stubble sucks." Julie answered. "The hair ends are sharp when they are cut off by shaving and they irritate. Waxing is better."

"Plus it lasts longer," Abby added giggling. "Three to six weeks. But we might have to give you a few updates in between. When I take hair, I want it smooth. Mom, you didn't tell him I had you wax the sides of your pussy where that chastity belt rubbed? I did that to prevent chafing Dave."

"Dave has a doctor's appointment the week we get home."Julie suggested. "Maybe we can hold off doing his underarms and groin. Plus you said it would be up to me to chose if we did those areas."

"Yes I did say that. But I am thinking a full wax is what I'd really like." Abby said. "Dave do you have a medical problem you and Mom did not tell me about?" He told her it was a routine checkup. At her questioning he had to describe how a scrotal check was usually performed along with a check for hernia. She smiled when he described a possible 'finger wave' prostate exam. "So you would rather have a hairy butt and balls for all this. To avoid a little embarrassment?"

"Another reason to let him keep his pubes is we can use them as an enticement to do better." Julie proposed. Dave began to nodding hoping to convince Abby to be lenient.

"I am going to make you an offer. Do you want Dave to hear what I have to say next or send him outside?" Abby asked her mother.

"Let him stay." Julie said, beginning to get nervous.

"I thought so." Abby said. "You would just tell him anyway. Fine with me. So here goes."

"I understand, my treatment of Dave may seem a little harsh." Abby said. "After all, it was only twenty four hours ago when he had to get naked for me for the first time. I walked in on him while he was wearing his underwear a couple times over the past few months and asked him to do a few little things for me from time to time. But all in all, I was very nice to him. Then I turned into a bitch. At least I am sure he sees it that way. He knew it was coming. I know you prepared him a bit for my taking over his life."

"Now I had to discipline him, well BOTH of you last night for not telling me where you were. I am talking about my sign out sheet/log thing." Abby continued. Julie was starting to get a bad feeling. "Then again this morning he messed up with the maid notification thing. Once again you were party to that. You could have double checked him if you were so concerned about him getting into trouble. You didn't."

"My opinion is that as his wife and the female over him, you should have watched him and corrected him on the spot. Maybe squeeze his nuts, smack his ass, slap his face. SOMETHING to make him think about his actions especially when following an order I, as his alpha, gave him. The funny thing is Grandma predicted this. She said you were going to be soft on him, try to protect him and in the process, get him into trouble. Now I have two weeks to train Dave before I present him to Grandma. Grandma told me to make her proud and I intend to do just that."

"I'm going to give you a set of instructions and then I am going to get ready for lunch. You can join me there if you are not ready when I am. First you two get cleaned up and dressed for lunch. Then, Dave, you will look for the maid and explain you screwed up and ask her to straighten the rooms. After lunch, you two will come back here and have a little waxing party. Dave, I will let you keep your underarm hair for now. but I want it trimmed up. Everything else below you neck goes. Mom, your little vee goes too. It might not bother you now but I remember how mortified you were when Grandma shaved you in front of me."